Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-29-2014, 07:04 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default My Bare Naked Day

I woke up as I did any other morning, except today I had a pounding headache and a slight nausea resonating in my stomach. Hungover and naked, I struggled to recall the events of the party last night, or even how I got home. I didn't think much of my nudity however, as I usually slept nude anyways. I got up and walked to the bathroom to shower and returned to my room, only to notice that my closet was padlocked shut as well as my dresser drawers. In fact, anything that had clothes in it was locked completely. As I searched for anything to wear, I found a note from my friend Megan.

Morning, John. I assume you probably have no idea why you're butt naked and unable to open your closet or even find so much as a towel in your house. Well, you were so fucked last night at the party I had to drive your drunk ass home and missed out on my chance to finally lose my virginity at the party. Mike Kang was completely ready to get it on with me but I had to decline for you. So I decided that after you had taken your clothes off and passed out in bed, I would steal all of your clothes and lock your dresser and closet. If I had to miss out on some naked fun, I decided the best punishment would be to force you to have some. I left the keys in the mailbox on your porch.

I began to sweat and felt my stomach drop as I finished reading the note. I thanked the lord that at least I made it home safely last night and at least I didn't have to work today, but what else could I really do? It looked as though I'd have to brave it nude outside and get those keys.

I prepped myself to run out and get the keys. It was snowing outside and I really didn't want to spend too much time out there. I looked down at the dangle between my legs and took a deep breath. I slowly opened the door and checked to make sure there was no one outside. I crept across my porch, my bare feet crunching in the cold snow, and my member shrinking in the cold. I opened up my mailbox to find an envelope. As I turned to run back in, a strong gust of wind slammed my door shut... locking me outside nude in the freezing cold.

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:18 AM   #2
Sanpow
Distinguished Member

nice start, keep it going

Limits/Likes moved into my Blog

PM-Dares

[/center]
Sanpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 06:44 AM   #3
lucky32
Distinguished Member

i like where this is going...burr
lucky32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 10:07 PM   #4
wow999999

Please continue. Sounds like a great story and I look forward to reading more
wow999999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:14 AM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

I was trapped. I frantically jiggled the knob only to find my worst fear had come true. My bare ass turned to the street, I was completely naked in the cold. I had to decide what was worse, frostbite, or having to go to one of my neighbours completely nude for shelter. A lightbulb switched on in my head, I remembered I had a spare key hidden outside just in case of these kinds of emergencies. However, my stomach dropped again when I realized it was in my backyard. I buried it in a small box just under some decorative rocks near the garden I kept in the summer. My backyard wasn't too big, but it was still pretty far for someone in their birthday suit. It was now or never, I couldn't afford to waste any time. I quickly ran down off the porch and climbed over my fence into my yard. I scratched my back going over and fell ass first into the snow, which didn't feel too great in the cuts on my back, or in my crotch for that matter either. I stood up and grimaced as I tried to jog through the snow barefoot. It was pretty deep, going up past my ankles.

As I was approaching the side of the deck, I heard a female voice. It was my next door neighbour Sharon yelling to her mother about taking out the garbage. Sharon was 2 and some years younger than I was, blonde, with perky boobs and long legs. I'd always found her extremely attractive but felt too old for her as she was still in high school, albeit just finishing up her last year. Regardless of that, I definitely could not let her see me. It was freezing and my penis had shrunk to the size of my thumb. It's usually bigger, I swear! I hid under the deck and waited for her to pass, hoping she wouldn't see me. I slowly sat down in the deep snow, my genitals completely covered, and some going in my butthole. In a strange way, it felt good, but I definitely didn't want a boner at a time like this!

After what seemed like forever she passed again and went back inside. I counted to 30 and stuck my head out making sure the coast was clear. I booked it over to the garden and quickly dug out the box. I prayed my luck would change and no one would see me. I was out in the open with no where to hide. I got lucky this time however, and found the box within a few seconds and booked it back to the fence. I decided to just unlock my back door instead of jumping the fence again, as I rubbed my fingers over the slashes in my back.

A wave of relief came over me as I emerged through my back door, into the warmth of my house. I was still shivering and wet, but there were no towels to be found so it looks like I'd have to suck it up for a bit. I decided maybe a warm shower would help and turned to walk upstairs. As I passed my front door, the doorbell rang. I froze. It rang again. I begged whatever deity called the heavens home to just make them go away but once again it rang and I heard Megan's voice call my name from the other side.

"C'mon John I know you're in there, I doubt you went anywhere far without any clothes."

TO BE CONTINUED

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:23 AM   #6
Vodin30
getDare Devil

love the premiss, please keep it going.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 01:26 AM   #7
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Good start...............
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:21 AM   #8
Ergo
Baby Member

I like this start! I wonder what would be in the envelope
Ergo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #9
wow999999

Please continue....great so far
wow999999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 09:41 AM   #10
Sander_Kik

Where is this going? I love this story.

When will the author post a new chapter?

Semi-public (like a forest), bondage, edging, being naked, JOI, orgasm control

Dislikes:
Extreme pain, total public, family, friends, pics&vids

Sander_kik isn't my kik username actually.
PM me for kik, always open for dares
Sander_Kik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk