Old 01-12-2014, 04:13 AM   #91
JosephDaftPunk

Talking

This is a great story. I love it!

20 / Male / Slave / Gay / Dubai

LIKES / DISLIKES / LIMITS

I'M BACK EVERYONE!

I am that little bitch that you've been looking for.

PM Dares

Kik: jsdpunk99
JosephDaftPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 01:50 AM   #92
uzaho

Part 32

Becky craned her neck downward to look at the two friends swimming in their sex aura. Katey hugged Jen tightly, gently humping Jen’s body. Her twitching was involuntary from the aftershocks of her climax.

“Cahn-”

Becky stopped herself, flexing her tongue awkwardly. Her mouth was glazed in Katey’s juices, along with much of her face. She forced herself to swallow the slick coating on her tongue, working to regain her speech.

“Can I have that? Jen, er... Lisa? I want that. Please? I need it.”

Lisa slinked her way up Becky’s frame, poised above her on all fours inspecting her toy. Becky’s face was a mess. Her eyes were watery. Her hair was well beyond frazzled and beginning to mat. The bottom half of her face glistened in the light, glaring evidence of her immoral deed.

The older girl tossed her head to the side, flicking her hair off one shoulder. She pressed herself onto Becky slowly and deliberated. A sloppy kiss landed on one of Becky’s cheeks, Lisa’s tongue gliding its way to her slave’s lips, sampling the leftovers of Katey’s long awaited orgasm. Becky tried to return Lisa’s advances but Lisa teasingly avoided her and swerved away, taking what she wanted without giving anything in return. Lisa smacked her lips once she had satiated her curiosity and pulled away from the girl whose pitiable demeanor grew hungrier and more desperate by the second.

“Please…” whispered Becky, “I really, really, really want to.”

“I don’t think I’ve tasted a redhead before.” Although she was still looking at her, Lisa ignored the bound bundle of sex below her, speaking more to Jen than Becky. “Gotta say, she’s not bad!”

Jen glanced over at her sister silently, still cradling Katey whose climactic explosion had gotten her so riled up that her every thought revolved around her lab partner’s pale body; the ways in which she could pleasure her further, and her need for reciprocation.

Disappointed by Jen’s silence, Lisa turned to her toy. “How bout you, B? Did you enjoy her ‘flavor’? It seems like you got enough of it.”

Becky nodded, chewing at her lip in frustration. “Uh-huh.”

Lisa raised her eyebrows, expecting more of a response than that.

“Oh, um, yeah, she... was really wet. I could feel it dripping down my throat…” Becky trailed off, swallowing hard and pulling her lip between her teeth once more.

“You’re pretty wet yourself.” Lisa reached a hand down between them, pressing her fingers between Becky’s vulva. Becky squeaked in surprise then smiled. “I’d almost say you’re gushing. It’d be a shame to waste all that.”

Lisa sat herself down on Becky’s stomach. She reached behind her and stuck two fingers inside Becky’s tight opening. She pumped in and out of her toy agonizingly slow, robbing her of much of the enjoyment from the act. But Becky was enthralled to not only have something but someone inside of her. She could not imagine anything more intimate or exciting. She was reduced to shaky breaths, her yearning and anticipation alone working to increase her satisfaction many times over.

The delightful expressions flashing across Becky’s face weren’t missed by Lisa and she pulled her hand away just as Becky was beginning to enjoy herself. Her victim whined as expected but Lisa was focused on her own pleasure.

Lisa rubbed her wettened digits against one of Becky’s nipples. She tweaked and circled it, covering the already stiff nub with Becky’s lubrication. With the nipple primed she shifted herself forward sitting directly on the pink point.

With both of her legs spread wide, one knee next to Becky and her other leg stretched over the girl’s body, Lisa rested her pussy against Becky’s small breast. She spread her lips with one hand and gyrated her pelvis across her toy’s erect nipple. It only took a few passes before she lined up the stiff moistened flesh with her clit. The moment she did she paused to moan with a certain self satisfaction, in part rubbing it in Becky’s face. Almost literally.

Becky stared at the familiar sight in front of her as Lisa hovered so close to where Katey was all but a moment ago. Lisa’s small patch of pubic hair occasionally tickled her nipple as her pelvis rolled deftly albeit overzealously against Becky’s petite chest. It felt good, there was no denying that. Watching another girl grind her sex against her chest mere inches away from her face was stirring up new waves of arousal inside her. But she needed so much more. Being perpetually teased was driving her insane.

Tossing her head to the side in frustration, Becky noticed that Katey was coming around. She and Jen were exchanging soft kisses. Jen’s hands were roaming Katey’s body once again. The envy that welled up in Becky nearly overcame the pleasure coming from her nipple.

“Lisa, can you… can we do what they’re doing?”

Lisa barely looked to the side. “Don’t you like being tied up?”

Becky paused. “...yes.” It was an honest response. “But you don’t have to untie me!”

“Good, 'cause I wasn’t planning to.”

Becky’s eyes bounced between Jen and Katey and the inflamed pussy attacking her nipple.

“I… I’ll… I can lick you if… if you lick me too.”

Lisa stopped.

“If I want you to lick me…” Lisa began, shuffling forward. “...you’d better do it.”

A wide eyed Becky stared straight up at the wet throbbing clit still exposed to the air by Lisa’s fingers. But she stared for too long. Lisa reached back with her other hand and spanked Becky’s pussy.

“AAHHHMMmm!” yelled Becky, as taken back by the pain and surprise as she was the odd pleasure she found from that strike to her crotch. So much so that she tempted another.

“And? What are you waiting for!?”

**thwap**

“AHH! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

The second smack was sharper. More pain than pleasure. Becky reached out with her tongue and thrashed wildly about Lisa’s sex.

“Mmpph!”

Yet another spank fell upon Becky’s hairless mound, although this one wasn’t nearly as bad.

“Slow down! I want you on my clit.”

Becky nodded haphazardly, redirecting her efforts to the soft nub peaking out from its hood. After a few frantic licks Becky fell into a steady rhythm, alternating up and down and side to side.

“Mmmmmuch better.”

Lisa rewarded her toy briefly, petting and soothing Becky’s reddened pussy. She was glad Becky was so easily trainable.

“I think she’s had enough Lisa.”

The older sister sighed and tossed her head back. Jen and Katey were now sitting up on the carpet, Katey still embracing Jen. But it seemed Jen’s protective instincts were overriding her own arousal.

“Are you-” Lisa smacked Becky again, kickstarting - or spank-starting - her momentarily distracted toy to life again before continuing. “Are you seriously still worried about her?”

“Well, yeah. I juss…” Jen herself was distracted when she felt Katey’s mouth close around one of her nipples. But she pressed on. “You take things too far sometimes.”

Slightly annoyed, Lisa pulled away from Becky. “You still want to cum, don’t you?”

Becky’s eyes widened again, her head nodding fervently.

“And you’ll do anything I ask in order to, correct?”

“Yes, of course!” Becky replied emphatically. “Anything!”

Lisa repositioned herself over Becky’s face and turned back to her sister. “Hear that? I don’t see whaaaa-mmm… what the problem is.”

“The fact that you’ll keep her chasing that prize for hours without giving it to her?”

Becky’s tongue was already tired, but even though she was worried by Jen’s statement she kept at her task as best she could.

Lisa and Jen stared at each other yet again, the two siblings fighting against their conflicting personalities while their respective partners pleasured them diligently.

“If I let her cum,” started Lisa, contemplating aloud, “I want something from you.”

Jen inhaled deeply with Katey still suckling her breast, and with increasing enthusiasm. “Okay.”

“Since you’re the ‘lesbo’, I would like to be able to call upon your services for the next month.”

“A month?!” echoed Jen.

“Don’t worry, I’m not that needy! But Monica’s birthday is coming up. You always were her favorite…” Lisa’s words faded and her tone dropped, a combination of nostalgia and disappointment.

Jen dropped her head down. Katey was ardently and blissfully enjoying Jen’s fuller breasts, kneading, kissing, sucking and fondling them with free reign. She was happy simply to be there, in that moment, willfully ignoring the world around her in order to focus on Jen. Nothing else seemed to matter. Taking some amount of comfort from this, Jen looked up at Lisa with a similarly blissful expression.

“Sure. Why not.”

The young girl was too excited to continue tonguing her owner. Jen was negotiating for her orgasm! Becky could very nearly scream she was so excited!

Lisa grinned, almost as happy as Becky. For a moment she was worried that she was being too greedy, but now she was glad she had been even if she couldn’t quite understand why Jen had agreed to it. Having her for a whole month… Lisa hadn’t had so much control over her younger sister in a very long time.

They sat there a moment, each taking in what lay before them, whether seconds from now or weeks away. Lisa was the first to speak up.

“Great! Then get over here and give me a hand with her!”

My stories:
Going Unnoticed at School
Becky's Brother's Sleepover
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:54 PM   #93
Esternity

Fantastic so far! Keep it up

25 - M - UK - Switch/Exploring

Biologically: 5"11, 71kgs (slim), blonde, blue eyes || Emotionally: Deluded || Spiritually: Corrupted
Esternity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:59 AM   #94
anythin4u

woah, i love it please update quickly!

Friends with Missygirl and Slutti and Whore-mnm in real life.

PM me TRUTH and I will answer any question you ask me

19/F/Attracted to all genders/Sub
anythin4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 02:56 PM   #95
Boodlebop

I'm liking it! Keep it up!!
Boodlebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:26 PM   #96
uzaho

Part 33

Katey nuzzled even harder into Jen, placing small pecks with her lips all across Jen’s chest. She meandered upwards on an unhurried journey to her neck.

“I don’t think you need me for that...” Jen replied to her sister. Katey swooned when Jen ran her fingers over her scalp and through her short hair.

Katey first glanced up and then over at Lisa when Jen’s hand moved away. Lisa had just finished pointing at something, and whatever it was Jen was very amused by it.

“That’s crazy!” Jen said with a chuckle.

“I’m willing to accept that!” was Lisa’s retort.

The two sisters laughed. Katey, disappointed that she had missed their joke, turned her attention back to Jen. But Jen seemed to have other ideas. She slipped away from Katey’s grasp and crawled up to Becky’s hands. Lisa dismounted the mouth of her toy while Jen freed Becky’s upper half.

She glanced around, flustered and hazy. Now parted from Jen and having survived the recoil and aftershock of her orgasm, Katey could finally start to think straight. She hadn’t been able to fully reflect on how insane everything had been. She had scurried around the school completely naked for half of the day! She and Jen and Becky and now Lisa had done absurd and ridiculous things to not get caught, but had still managed to thoroughly enjoy themselves while doing it.

Katey had been a mostly passive participant through all of this. Other than a few moments where her frustrated lust had come to a head, she had only been following along and did what she was told as best as she could. By letting go of control she had not only discovered or admitted her attraction to other girls, she had her first kiss with a girl, had her first orgasm, her first orgy… her first girlfriend?

She looked up from the empty piece of carpet her eyes had become affixed to. Her lab partner turned lover was next to Lisa pushing Becky around on the carpet. Jen had done so much for her today. She sacrificed so much of her time and nearly her sanity trying to prevent them all from getting caught. Her plans weren’t always good and didn’t work the way they might have wanted, but Katey was thankful all the same. If someone else had found her unconscious in the hall covered in pee and orange soda she would have never lived it down. But then she remembered why that happened: Jen had wanted to give her a thank you card.

“Katey, can you help us?”

Katey smiled at Jen. She really did care about her. Of all-

“Katey?”

“Oh, sorry,” she mumbled, clambering off of the carpet.

Jen and Lisa were now on either side of the pole at Becky’s feet. Becky had been flipped onto her stomach, her hands tied behind her back. The reminder that Katey was still very much naked in a room with three other naked girls gave her pause, especially after seeing that Becky’s odd predicament only seemed to be escalating. But Katey made her way to the two sisters, standing between them. She glanced up between Becky’s separated butt and thighs, the girl’s still glistening pussy sparkling in the light.

“Umm, what are we doing?” asked Katey.

“Just help us lift her!” demanded Lisa.

Katey quickly dropped down and grabbed hold of the middle of the curtain rod. All three of them hoisted it upwards quickly and cleanly, lifting skinny little Becky into the air with ease. The airborne slave girl giggled with excitement. Becky’s hair bundled up on the carpet like a mop, tickling Katey’s feet. She made a mental note not to step directly in front of her lest she rip half of Becky’s hair from her head.

Jen and Lisa walked in opposite directions, using Katey as their pivot point, then walked Becky toward the window. It was only then that Katey caught on to what was happening.

With all three of them lifting as high as they could they managed to slip the curtain rod along with its curtains back into its supports. It would have all been rather mundane had it not been for the slim bound naked teen hanging between the long lengths of fabric. The girls stepped back to admire their handiwork.

“I wonder if it will hold her...” pondered Jen.

Lisa scoffed. “It’ll be fine. Look at her, she’s skinny!”

Katey’s eyes darted up and down Becky’s body. With gravity pitching in, her already slim torso was stretched even slimmer. Her long black hair fell most of the way to the floor. Her small perky breasts were no less perky upside down, forming perfect little half spheres with her nipples in the center. With her hands tied behind her back and her legs suspended from the wall Becky was even more immobilized than before. She could still writhe to and fro, but she would be stretched out again the moment that she tried to relax.

A now much more excited Lisa sat herself on the carpet in front of Becky.

“You’re going to be my Tobey Maguire now, okay?”

The inverted Becky was still bubbly with excitement. “Who?” Even if she was clueless.

“Nevermind.”

Lisa slipped a hand behind Becky’s exposed neck and pulled her closer. Under Lisa’s guidance, Becky’s body swung forward slightly in the air. The two girls began to make out with enthusiasm, Lisa clearly enjoying her recreation of a movie scene.

Curiosity getting the better of her, Katey moved up beside Becky, inspecting her closer. She placed one hand on Becky’s taught stretched stomach and the other on the small of her back. Becky’s already slim frame was especially thin hanging so precariously upside-down. Gravity stretched her without mercy. Her pelvic bones poked out of her hips. Her stomach swooped inward between her hairless pubic mound and her ribcage, further exaggerating how petite her features were.

Katey moved her hands upward. One slid over the girl's pelvis and the other rounded her tight little butt. Her fingers met one another in the small indentation that separated Becky’s thigh from her pussy.

Resting her face against Becky’s leg, Katey took a moment to stare at the pretty, bare cunny pointing up into the air. Katey had always been fascinated by girl-parts, even while her friends were obsessing over boys. In the past she frequently had to stop herself from making inappropriate glances at other girls when changing for gym. The signs had been there for so long, but today was the first time she was beginning to realize and embrace them. And with a naked immobilized girl hanging before her, what better opportunity would she have?

Katey moved two fingers the mere inch required to touch one of Becky’s lips. Applying gentle pressure she pulled back. The wet lips parted with ease, her inflamed flesh desperate for attention. Katey gazed at the gentle cascading folds before her, enjoying a sight she’d never before had of her own sex.

Jen’s body settling against her back brought Katey to gasp and sigh. Jen pressed a hand onto Katey’s stomach, spooning their bodies even closer together. But with her other hand she grabbed hold of Katey’s, first pulling her away from Becky’s slit then forcing her down directly on top of it.

With two hands pressing down on it, Becky’s juices gushed out of her opening. Jen took control of Katey’s hand, forcing her to rub Becky’s wet slit and quickly coating their fingers in the process. Katey stared forward with wonder and lust as the two of them attacked the younger girl’s supple sex.

Becky moaned happily to show her appreciation, her lips still locked with Lisa’s. The first chance she got, she whispered “thank you” before having Lisa’s tongue shoved into her mouth again.

Katey could feel her arousal building once more. Her face was hot and flush, not only from her recent orgasm but from the still escalating orgy she was in the middle of.

“I want you so badly.”

Jen’s breathy, shiver-inducing words flowed down Katey’s neck. Katey felt a hand slip down her pelvis and press itself against her warm mound. Her extremely sensitive clit exploded at first contact and Katey shot up onto her tip-toes trying to avoid it. But after a moment she settled onto Jen’s hand, relishing her touch.

“But I want to show you something.”

With that, Jen slipped a finger inside of Katey while also pushing both of theirs inside of Becky.

Becky and Katey moaned in unison, their cute shared cries of pleasure causing the group of girls to giggle together briefly before Jen caused even further moaning.

Katey reached behind her, grabbing onto Jen’s side and bracing herself as best she could. Every thrust, every twist, every nuance of every movement that they did inside of Becky was instantly felt by Katey as well. She was rapidly discovering exactly what every motion was like as they felt around inside Becky. Staring wide-eyed at what they were doing, it felt as if she was watching her own pussy being violated, a near out of body experience.

Jen curled her finger behind Katey’s, pressing her into the front wall of Becky’s vagina. Katey felt Jen’s finger press against her g-spot at the same time. As the two of them began to flick across Becky’s spot Katey felt it in hers.

Katey couldn’t look away. She couldn’t blink. Her eyes began to water from focusing so intently. Being able to feel what she was watching so closely was surreal and exhilarating. Her whole body was tingling.

Jen slipped her fingers out of the two girls, leaving Katey knuckle deep in Becky and confused.

A slick hand slipped into Katey’s short fiery hair and jerked her head to the side. Jen’s eyes stared back at her fiercely, only inches away.

“Do that to me…”

My stories:
Old 02-04-2014, 02:49 AM   #97
TheFloss

Ahhh- that's so good!!! I've actually been exactly tied like that (meaning I was a bit distracted by the fact that Becky could have actually died if the curtain rod fell :P)- but oh man- thanks for keeping the story going!
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #98
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent glad for the update, love this story
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 02:23 AM   #99
uzaho

I swear I am going to finish this.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Part 34

Katey spun on the spot. She threw herself at Jen, tightly hugging her as if they were long lost lovers meeting for the first time in years. She wanted her like nothing else. And what still amazed her was that Jen wanted the same.

Katey amateurishly assaulted Jen’s senses - kissing, rubbing, biting, scratching - desperate to reciprocate all that she had received. Meanwhile poor Jen was taken off guard. The two of them stumbled over each other and around the room, lips smacking and hands groping. Had Jen been wearing any clothes, Katey would have stripped her of them in seconds.

With Katey pulling and pushing in seemingly all directions they performed an awkward mating dance across Lisa’s room. Katey’s enthusiasm did little to improve her coordination. She managed to trip both of them as they wandered. Thankfully they were close enough to their target to land mostly on the bed.

Giggling voices drew Katey’s attention. Lisa and Becky were clearly amused, laughing to each other after witnessing Katey’s embarrassing display of disorientation. Katey was already blushing for several reasons, but this wasn’t helping. And yet the moment she turned back to Jen’s smiling face with her striking blonde hair fanned out on the sheets Katey lost herself once more. She grabbed both sides of Jen’s face and locked lips with her again, inhaling sharply and deeply as a shiver coursed through her body.

Katey arched her back and twisted her head back and forth, exploring their kiss from every angle. She squeezed Jen’s tits forcefully, bringing Jen to gasp. Jen slowly crawled backward across the bed, finally taking a more submissive role.

“I have something for you…”

Katey and Jen looked to the side. Lisa had the box she walked in with earlier. From it she pulled out a large, semi-transparent, pink, rabbit-style vibrator. Lisa looked back at the two girls on the bed.

“It’s not for you!” she teased. “It’s for this one!”

Becky’s jaw dropped at the sight of it, especially noteworthy considering she was upside-down!

“That’s for m… it’s really big!”

“Trust me honey! With how wet you are this will slip in no problem!”

Katey turned back to Jen, whispering, “I’ve never used a vibrator before. Maybe we could borrow that later…?”

Jen didn’t reply. Closing her eyes, she pulled one of Katey’s hands away from her breast and guided it lower, resting it on her crotch.

Katey’s heart skipped a beat. This was it! She was about to do it. Everything up to this point had just been crazy random sexual everythings. But this was real. She was about to penetrate her lab partner, her crush, her lover... her friend… for the very first time.

She had to do this right.

Katey slinked her way down Jen’s body, taking the opportunity to place a light peck on Jen’s chest, then her stomach, then her pelvis. She positioned herself directly in front of Jen’s magical mound. Petting it gently with both hands, she kissed all around it, wanting to draw this out as much as she could not only for the sake of Jen’s eventual orgasm but as a point of pride, wanting to be as good a lover to Jen as she had been to her.

“Oh my gawd…”

Once again distracted by the other girls in the room, Katey glanced away. Lisa held the tiny prongs of the rabbit vibrator up to one of Becky’s tits. They hugged either side of her small nipple making the girl writhe back and forth. It was hard to tell whether she was trying to get away from it or if her movements were less voluntary, but Lisa looked pleased all the same.

“Just imagine this on your clit. Wouldn’t it feel amazing?!”

“Ye-ahh! Yes! Yes!”

Katey realized then that she was overthinking this. They had just been through hours of foreplay; of teasing and taunting and groping and anxiety. Jen longed for release just as much as she had, although perhaps not as badly as Becky.

In a flash, Katey unceremoniously spread Jen wide and dropped a finger deep into Jen’s sex. Jen gasped in shock, pulling her head off the bed to see what had just entered her. Seeing only Katey she smiled lovingly. Accompanied by a soft moan she bit her lip and laid back, stretching her arms out over the sheets.

Katey kissed Jen’s slit tenderly, her finger resting inside. Jen’s strangely intoxicating scent hit her, bringing her to recall shared awkward moments in the girls bathroom at school. She flicked her tongue outward, experimentally lapping at another girl’s sex for the first time. Jen tasted as sweet as she smelled, her gentle outer folds parting easily under Katey’s tongue.

After a minute, by chance more than skill, Katey finally grazed Jen’s clit. Jen’s entire body twitched excitedly. She threw her legs up into the air wrapping them behind Katey’s back. She pulsed her hips and legs in unison, rhythmically pulling Katey closer, and the finger deeper.

Inexperienced Katey lashed her tongue in every direction until it once again found the magical button that she needed to hit. Not able to see it from her close and extreme angle, she found it difficult to consistently tongue Jen’s clit. As she gradually found her position and tempo, Katey pumped her finger all the way inside and then all the way out, filling then emptying Jen with every breath.

“More… I want to feel more of you…”

Katey complied, hesitantly adding a second finger and plunging harder and deeper than before. Jen’s insides tightly gripped her. Just how tightly was both surprising and incredibly arousing. Her ample natural lubrication was the only thing that allowed Katey to push up into her with any ease.

Katey glanced ahead to notice Jen watching her. The look of elation on Jen’s face - her raised eyebrows, open mouth, the genuine smile - made Katey feel warm. She was happier than she’d ever felt. She almost felt like… like she was forgetting something.

In a moment of realization, Katey twitched the tips of her fingers inside Jen and instantly pressed up into her g-spot.

“Fuuuuck…!”

Jen’s look of elation collapsed into ecstasy. She bit one of her fingers and squeezed her breasts needily. She rolled her head back and forth, moaning through her teeth. Encouraged by this, Katey quickened her pace, pumping and twitching her fingers steadily. Jen’s intensity only grew to match Katey’s.

“More! More!”

Jen’s desperate calls were only making Katey wetter. She couldn’t imagine sticking three fingers inside of Jen. But she didn’t have to imagine it. She watched herself pull two slick fingers out of Jen’s slit then ready a third to join them. Worried she might not be able to get the third one in dry (as if Jen wasn’t quite wet enough) she sat up straight to pop the fresh finger in her mouth and coat it in her saliva.

“Oh god that’s hot…”

Lisa was standing next to them masturbating, apparently having abandoned Becky in her bondage. Katey paused with the finger in her mouth then drew it out slowly, enjoying her attempt at being seductive.

“Mmmm. May I?”

Lisa wasn’t really asking. She grabbed Katey’s wrist and pulled the hand out of her mouth. Then just as quickly she leaned down and slid her lips over Katey’s middle finger, right up to the last knuckle. She swirled her tongue around the digit and sucked all of her sister’s juices from Katey’s finger.

When she was given back the use of her hand Katey wasn’t sure what to do with it. She looked back at Jen to find her staring once again. She had an expectant look on her face. Taking only seconds to clue in, she brought the remaining finger to her mouth and enthusiastically indulged in Jen’s taste. Jen moaned approvingly as Katey again withdrew a finger from her mouth. Laying back and taking in the show, Jen was fucking Katey with her eyes. It was all she could do to keep herself from flipping her over and attacking Katey once again.

Pressing three fingers inside of Jen took even more effort. Katey could feel as she stretched Jen’s sex wider and wider, pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust. As Katey’s arms began to tire, her tongue became more precise. And Jen’s moans became louder. She reached down and pressed on the back of Katey’s head, if only to ensure that she couldn’t pull away any longer.

Lisa sighed, kneeling next to the bed. “I love it when you’re horny.”

Jen tried to laugh through her panting breaths but it only came out as further moaning. Katey, diligently attending to Jen, watched the two sisters curiously.

Lisa reached out with her free hand - the other still busy masturbating - and played with Jen’s nipple. The new center of attention, Jen couldn’t get enough. She reached out, grabbing her sister behind the neck and pulling her down into a passionate kiss. Jen bit Lisa’s lip. Lisa tongued her mouth repeatedly. The two sisters assaulted each other with such practiced precision that, had it been any other girl, Katey would have been much more jealous. She was starting to accept that this was just something these sisters did. And in that moment, a small part of Katey wished she had a sister of her own.

It took another minute of focused and devoted attention to Jen’s spasming body before she couldn’t hold back any longer. She pushed Lisa away, trying to find air..

“It’s coming! I’m coming! I’m… I’m… AAAUGH!!!”

Jen’s eyes closed as she screamed. Her hands pushed against the bed. She arched her back. Her body twisted. Her thighs squeezed Katey’s head, locking the girl in place. Lisa’s voice was soon heard joining in, bringing herself to orgasm after watching her sister writhe in pleasure.

Katey tried so hard to finger Jen even faster, to press into her a little deeper. She wanted to keep going, despite the fact she was tiring. Katey drew on every ounce of speed and skill she could scrape together as Jen’s body continued to convulse. Even after all the screaming stopped, she didn’t dare quit.

Suddenly the pressure around her head subsided. She looked up for only a moment to see Jen’s face racing forward.

Jen tackled her off of the bed. They rolled down onto the floor in a tight embrace. Katey felt dizzy and happy and confused all at once as Jen rained a flurry of kisses down onto her face.

“Thank you.” Jen said breathlessly before kissing her again. “Thank you.” And again. Katey could only smile, absorbing all she could of Jen’s attention. Lisa lay collapsed next to the bed. All three of them lay exhausted and satisfied in the broken patches of warm sunlight that managed to sneak its way past the bound and inverted window dressing that was Becky.

Jen’s physical onslaught of appreciation seemed to go on forever. Katey couldn’t tell for how long exactly. She was so sleepy.

“Are you girls okay?”

Katey opened her eyes. Where did that come from?

“Is that…” Jen trailed off, glancing back toward Lisa. The two sisters made a horrible realization.

“Why is she home so early?!” Jen whispered.

Lisa darted her eyes around the room, still getting her bearings. “Shit! It’s like 5:30 already!”

“What?!”

They all laid there afraid to move, still in shock. Katey hugged Jen from underneath, slightly terrified.

“Girls? Where are you?”

“Uh, hi mom! Up here!” Lisa called out. She jumped off the floor and ran toward her closet.

“Is everything alright? You left your car door open.”

“Oh, really?” Lisa replied, firing a look toward the girls on the floor.

Katey could swear she heard footsteps. Their mom was coming upstairs!

Jen scrambled off of Katey then helped pull her friend to her feet. She ran toward her sister who was pulling a summer dress from the closet over her head. But Kate was too distracted by the sight she saw in front of her to think about clothing.

“Becky!” she cried, waving at the other girls.

Lisa had thrust the rabbit vibe deep inside the young girl, leaving it there to take care of her on its own. Becky’s eyes were fluttering as her sex was ravaged relentlessly by the pink toy that stood up into the air between her parted legs.

Katey ran to Becky’s side, unsure of what to do about her. Jen almost reluctantly ran back to help.

“We need to get her down!” Katey noted quietly.

“Those knots don’t just undo!” replied Jen. “And where would we put her?!”

“No time! Move!”

Lisa shoved both of them aside and threw a blackout curtain up and over the rod. It draped all the way down to the floor nearly sending the room into total darkness. She straightened it out both left and right to fully cover Becky’s widely spread feet, concealing the girl and her bondage behind the curtain.

“Ohymygod go!” Frustrated, Lisa pushed Katey toward the window. “At least hide!”

Jen lunged toward Lisa’s desk yanking a towel off of the back of a chair as Katey was ushered behind the curtain, too panicked to do anything useful. After shoving Katey out of sight, Lisa ran back across the room to flick on a lightswitch before her mom came around the corner.

“Lisa, really, you’re going to get your car stolen one of these days.”

Katey froze in place behind the curtain. Her head rested against one of Becky’s bare legs. Both of her clenched fists trembled at her sides. Why was she here? She was normally such a boring teenager.

“Sorry mom, I can run down an-”

“No, it’s okay. I closed it. Just don’t let your father catch you doing stuff like that. He won’t be impressed.”

“Yeah, thanks mom!”

Lisa sounded so composed, as if she had lied to her mom thousands of times before. Katey was glad she was hidden now. She didn’t know what kind of poker face she would be able to muster in such a stressful situation.

“So how was school?”

“Ooohh…”

“What?”

Becky’s quiet moan made Katey’s head snap to one side.

“Oh! Uh, the usual,” Jen replied nervously.

She needed to do something! Crouching awkwardly against the window, Katey lowered herself enough to get to eye level with Becky and clasped a hand over her mouth. It was only then that she noticed just how far gone Becky was. Her eyes were barely open, unable to focus on anything around her. Had she already came? How many times? She had barely made a sound up until now.

“Mmmfph...”

Another moan, this time through Katey’s hand. Becky was going to get them all caught. A dress, a towel, and a curtain were all that kept these girls’ mutual depravity from being exposed.

Looking up, Katey eyed the toy sticking up out of Becky’s pussy. The ‘rabbit’ attachment had been forced under Becky’s hood, slipping around her clit on both sides, and was still buzzing away cheerfully. Maybe all she had to do was turn that off.

“Mmmm!”

And quickly.

My stories:
Old 02-25-2014, 07:07 AM   #100
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

what?... don't let her cum.. ever... soo.. close..

love this story!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 08:21 PM   #101
Analreciver

Please more. I loved reading this. You are so great at writing.

Analreciver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 01:16 PM   #102
JordyJor
Baby Member

I read this entire series in one day.. Amazing..
JordyJor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #103
TheFloss

Ahh- you gotta continue this!
TheFloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #104
Boodlebop

I'd love to see this one finished!
Boodlebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:48 AM   #105
uzaho

Part 35

With one hand still over Becky’s mouth, Katey stretched upward and flicked one of numerous switches at the end of the overly complicated vibrator. Becky’s eyes shot open when the toy began to rotate in the air in a tight circle.

Dammit. Wrong one!

Katey flicked at the switches haphazardly in an attempt to turn off the newest unknown feature, but unable to see what she was doing and with the end now twirling about in the air she missed her mark yet again and hit yet another switch. Obediently, a ring of beads that sat inside Becky’s tight stretched opening began to spin around the shaft.

“Mmmmmph... Wef! Gibby...”

Katey carefully dropped down to press her second hand over Becky’s mouth.

“Shh,” she warned.

Still wide eyed, Becky nodded slowly before trying to move her head away from Katey’s hands.

“Kitty,” she whispered. “Thank you! Than-”

“Shhh!” Katey reacted, clamping her hands over Becky’s face again, only more forceful this time. Becky breathed heavily from her nose but after a few seconds of listening to the girls’ mom talking in the background Becky made an attempt to calm herself.

Katey removed her hands and paused. The buzzing was louder now. That part was worrying, but at least their mom was on the other side of the room.

“...and all that for nothing! That reminds me, Mrs. Gibbons was wondering if one of you girls could help her with her craft sale.”

“Really? But she’s old and... weird.”

“Lisa! Really. She’s a very nice woman! Did you know that she...”

Their mom wasn’t leaving. Becky couldn’t possibly hold out long enough. Could she?

Katey brought a finger to the suspended girl’s lips, trying to politely and quietly remind her to hold back and stay silent. But Becky had other ideas, rotating her head and drawing Katey’s finger into her mouth with her tongue. Katey watched incredulously as Becky sucked her finger, craning her neck to bob up and down the slender digit gleefully. Katey let the sex-crazed girl continue for far longer than she should have before pulling her hand away.

“Kitty...” Becky nearly mouthed the name, coming out as little more than a squeak.

Shaking her head, Katey began to rise so she could find the off switch on the vibrator.

“Katey!”

That's new. Becky was still quiet, but there was desperation in her voice. Katey dropped back down to whisper to her.

“What?”

“Llle-eave it.”

Katey nearly threw up her hands in amazement. How was that a good idea? She made another motion to stand.

“I’ll scream!”

Katey froze again. She stared Becky down in even greater incredulity. It’s not as if the girl could stop Katey. She was thoroughly restrained. But all it would take is one uncontrolled moan, a squeak, or perhaps even a sudden twitch against the curtain, and they would all be done for. Becky was unpredictable, but was she suicidal too? Would she really let them get caught now? After all they’d been through? Katey couldn’t be sure.

“You can’t,” argued Katey, before pausing. “Just wait!”

Katey carefully stretched herself to one side, stealthily peeking out from behind the curtain. The first thing she noticed was Jen’s bare back. Of course that held her attention for a moment. Jen was sitting at Lisa’s desk, her back to the window. She apparently hadn’t enough time to wrap the towel around herself properly, instead shoving it into her armpits and letting it drape around her body. Even the crack of her butt was visible to Katey, but thankfully not her mom. She couldn’t see Lisa, but their mother stood at the doorway inspecting her nails and continuing to talk with her daughters.

Frustrated and indecisive, Katey slipped back behind the curtain. She shook her head at the stupid boy staring from his bike befo…

Oh no.

A deer in the sunlight, Katey froze in front of the window after her double take down to the sidewalk below. A boy was out in front of the house staring up in wonder. He had the faintest smirk on his face, as if he wasn’t exactly sure what it was he was looking at. If there was any question as to whether or not she and Becky were visible to Jen’s neighbours the answer now seemed likely. Katey just hoped there was more glare on the glass than skin.

Coming to her senses - but focused solely on protecting her own nudity - Katey slid herself to one side, strangely using Becky’s hanging nude form to regain her own modesty. She didn’t dare look back out onto the street, instead grasping at Becky’s body to try to cover more of her own. She tried to stay as still as possible, hoping not to draw any further attention.

Becky swayed gently from the curtain rod as Katey struggled to pull at her torso, trying to press their bodies closer together to better shield her shame. Becky’s pale skin was quite warm from hanging in the sun, but when Katey’s face came to rest against the girl's bare pelvis she found her crotch to be considerably warmer than the rest of her. Oddly, Katey could feel a similar rush of warmth through her own body, a satisfying burst of sensation. Katey wiggled her way closer, twisting her stomach against Becky’s nipples and rubbing the outside of Becky’s parted thighs with her hands. She shocked herself that should would want to further tease Becky and take advantage of her immobility even while seeking protection from prying eyes. The warmth within her was only growing as she maintained her contact with Becky's lithe body. A gentle hum could be felt by Katey’s cheek, an oddity that she realized was accompanied by a strong buzzing sound.

The vibrator!

Katey tried to reach for it but was quickly stopped. Her knees felt weak somehow, forcing her to grab hold of Becky’s sides for stability. Her fear and desperation and confusion were clouding her senses. It took some effort before Katey could process that she had unwittingly positioned the head of a bound and sex-crazed girl directly between her own thighs.

The tongue lapping at her slit was hungry and eager. It was dizzying just how satisfying it was to have a tongue press into her in that moment. It explored her clit tenderly and parted her labia restlessly. The fervent and almost angry panting breath that repeatedly hit her sex only intensified the sinful act and resensitized her folds before every loving lick.

Katey’s hands drifted around Becky’s back to hug her tightly, to bring their skin into as much contact as humanly possible. In time they found their way higher to Becky’s spread ass. Katey squeezed each cheek with her hands and pinched her elbows into Becky’s sides, grabbing onto as much of the inverted girl as she could. Her face began to feel wet as she pressed further into Becky, the increased pressure and groping finally allowing the young girl’s pooled juices to spill out from her upturned pussy, a single drop running its way down and out of the front of her slit.

In that moment Katey was not only helpless but hopeless. She was aroused beyond comprehension. She had managed to hold back before Becky stepped in, or more accurately before she stepped in front of Becky. But the situation she was stuck in had her senses reeling. Beyond the window, a random boy on the street had seen her naked with another girl, and was no doubt still watching them. Behind her she was surely moments away from being caught by her newest friend’s mother. And yet here she was stuck in the middle of all this sixty-nine-ing a suspended and bound sex slave. Her brain couldn’t take it. The mix of embarrassment, shame, arousal, and excitement welled up in Katey with a renewed fervour that she had no hope of stopping now.

She rolled her pelvis over Becky’s face, the girl’s long black hair tickling Katey’s legs as she swayed the two of them back and forth. Katey closed her eyes, hoping to focus on delaying the inevitable. But soon she was blindly kissing Becky’s damp crotch and kneading her palms into her delicate ass. Katey even reached down at one point to thumb Becky’s nipples, as if a token sign of her appreciation.

Pathetic whimpers found their way out of Katey. Her stature was unsteady at best, forcing her to lean into her current partner. Her clit throbbed and ached from her stubbornly repressing her climax as best she could.

But it finally came.

Desperately holding onto Becky’s body, Katey stiffened and wobbled in alternating pulses of pleasure. Her jaw dropped open in ecstasy and it took every ounce of her focus and sanity to halt her breaths and hold back her screams. But the rest of her revelled in the debauchery, accepting and pursuing her public perversion. Her open mouth slid and jerked its way across Becky’s slick pelvis. Her thighs clamped onto Becky’s head, determined to keep the wandering tongue where it was most needed. An intense battle raged within her; one side fighting to liberate her sexual energy while the other did everything possible to control it.

After a few agonizing moments, Katey managed to release enough tension and regain enough control to feel safe with breathing again. She shakily parted her lips in time with her eyes only to gasp in fright.

“I… fucking… LOVE these two!”

Jen and Lisa had pulled back on one side of the curtain. Katey didn’t know how long they had been standing there, or for that matter how long Becky had been tonguing her, but she felt her face grow fiery red with embarrassment in short order.

“Wha…?” It was all Katey could muster, still collecting herself. She glanced around the room. Somehow everything was okay again.

“Mom’s in the shower,” Jen offered.

“Right in front of her!” Lisa continued, grabbing at her sister. “They were here eating each other out while mom was, like, ten feet away!”

As if on cue, Katey felt another lightning bolt strike her. Her knees buckled for a brief second, her eyes fluttering in delight. Becky was still attending to Katey’s palpitating sex, either unaware of or unconcerned by Katey’s orgasm. With a groan and a grin, Katey knew what had to be done.

Planting her feet firmly on the carpet Katey grabbed the end of the still fully active vibrator. She pulled the dripping toy halfway up before speedily slamming it down repeatedly into Becky’s small slit. Katey fucked the poor girl so fast and so fiercely that Becky barely had time to pull her head from between Katey’s thighs.

“WAAAAUUU-kh-khh...!!!”

Lisa dove forward, choking Becky from the side with both of her hands to squelch the blood curdling scream. Meanwhile Katey giddily continued to fuck her senseless, jackhammering the toy into Becky and spraying her juices into the air. The pathetic bound girl silently twisted in her restraints, shaking and twitching frantically. Katey wore a nearly maniacal smile the entire time, staring directly at Becky’s reddened and straining folds.

“What’s wrong?! What was that!”

“NOTHING MOM!” Jen yelled. “Lisa… twisted my nipple!”

The only sound that filled the room after Jen’s weak excuse was the buzzing of the vibrator and the sopping wetness Katey was cheerfully thrusting it through.

“...can you two just get along for five minutes?”

“Sorry mom!” Lisa yelled.

With a new crisis apparently averted, Jen grabbed her lab partner and pulled her out from behind the curtain. “Katey! What the fu-”

Even while stumbling away, Katey hastily secured Jen’s head with her now wet hands and forced herself onto her.

“Mmm! You can’t jus-”

Jen was interrupted by yet another energetic kiss. She quickly ceased her struggle altogether, instead letting her towel fall to the floor and embracing her redhaired minx. Katey’s latest bout of insane lust was just as passionate as ever and Jen was beginning to learn that she was quite the force to be reckoned with when she got like this. But with the further release of her pent up arousal Katey soon melted into her lover, losing herself in their increasingly familiar embrace.

“HuuuuAGH!! Hyuugh… hyuuu...”

The disturbing chortling breaths now coming from Becky’s unconstricted airway startled the two girls. Lisa, having clambered her way back to her feet, walked toward them.

“You are either fearless, insatiable, or extremely stupid.” Lisa punctuated that sentence with a playful slap to Katey’s ass. “But I still like you!”

Katey smiled shyly at the very strange compliment. “Jen?”

“Yeah?”

“There’s a boy outside. We should probably take her down now.”

Becky mumbled insanely between her continuing convulsions, the toy still sticking up between her legs.

“..thAn.. yoo… th-ank…”

My stories:

Advertisements
Kink Talk