Old 07-23-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
Suki

Send a message via Yahoo to Suki
Default Dare Me Please

i'm looking for some dares to hurt my tits, pussy and clit

i recently started using the jet option on my shower head directly on my clit which i can only last about minute before my clits had enough so if i would love it if you could use it for a dare

i have normal stuff you find around the house like clothespins, rulers, string, sandpaper, toothpaste

17/f/canada

Likes: humiliation, moderate pain, pussy and nipple torture, anal, vaginal inseration, being treated like a worthless slut, made to clean the toilet with my tongue

Limits: public, illegal, family, scat, pictures

Toys: dildo, vibrating dildo, small and medium butt plugs, nipple clamps attached by a chain
Suki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #2
doomed_soul89
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to doomed_soul89

put a clothe pin on your clit and one on each nipple then tie some thick string/skinny rope on the pins and tie it to something and lean back
doomed_soul89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 12:39 AM   #3
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

Cover the inside of your bra with sandpaper, same inside your boxer (thong not adapted for that), remove only at night and report
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:00 PM   #4
jimmy13

Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy13

Get a smallish bucket that you can fit in your freezer. Fill it with water and put it to freeze. Also create a block of ice with your handcuff key in one of them.

Once they're frozen, in a closet with a clothesrail above your head, or with a shelf you can kneel on to make it so, suspend the bucket from the clothesrail. Using a rope or cord tie yourself a crotchrope, run it through a couple of clothespins that you will attach to your nipples, loop it over the clothesrail and suspend an empty bucket from the other end. This will hang directly under the bucket of ice. Make a hole in the bottom of the bucket of ice.

The block of ice with the handcuff key will be suspended from the clothesrail behind your back, hanging immediately above your hands which you will cuff behind you.

As the ice in the bucket melts, it will fill the bucket hanging from your crotchrope, gradually increasing the pull, and you're stuck there until the handcuff key melts.
jimmy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #5
jimmy13

By the way, have you done any of the suggestions you've had on either of your posts yet?

Another one - find a handrail that you can only just straddle either barefoot or in high heels. Go to it at night in a short skirt without underwear on. Attach some nipple clamps or clothespins to your nipples. With some rope, cord or string, tie one end to one of the clothespins, run it under the handrail and pull tight then attach the other end to the other clothespin. Now shuffle all the way along the handrail before freeing yourself.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:17 PM   #6
banneduser
Account Banned

I like the idea above! Very good! You should definitely do that one! Even if you do it indoors somehow but itd be really good!

Another idea is to cover your entire pussy (lips and clit etc..) in clothes pegs, wait 10 minutes. Now go to the shower, use it on the highest setting and jet those pegs off! you cant stop until they are all blown off! Now put them all on your nipples and blow them off again. Then use the shower, on any setting, with cold water, to make yourself cum. After 15 minutes (or once you cum) you may get out but only after one more minute of clit jetting

Let us know how they go, im sure i have some more!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
since1980

Send a message via MSN to since1980

use the prickly end of a hairbrush to masturbate with, when you have cum hit your clit 20times with the prickly end of the hairbrush.

or you could just go and get your clit and nipples pierced
Old 07-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
m'tom
Baby Member

dear Suki
welcome
i have ideas write to me and i will give them to you thankyou m'tom
m'tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:50 PM   #9
japanese moron

find a clothes rail in your house that is at least face height if not higher. Then get a clothespeg for each nipple and run a cord tying them together which loops over the rail, the cord needs to be tight. Stand on one leg for 10 mins before taking them off (if you get tired and start bending that leg your nipples are gonna know about it )
Old 07-27-2008, 05:52 PM   #10
banneduser
Account Banned

that gives me an idea! Find a clothes line and straddle it (you can lower it but no lower than mid belly height) and walk up and down as much as you can to tease yourself and torture yourself at the same time. Stay like this for AT LEAST 15 minutes! no cheating!

If you cheat then its 5 minutes of clit torture with the shower! On cold!
banneduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 10:54 PM   #11
onknees
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by m'tom View Post
dear Suki
welcome
i have ideas write to me and i will give them to you thankyou m'tom
Does she ask for a personal relation ?
onknees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:24 AM   #12
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by onknees View Post
Does she ask for a personal relation ?
No, but some people prefer to give dares over PM (for whatever reason).

Please note that the OP hasn't logged in since posting this thread.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:24 AM   #13
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

She Hasn't Logged In For FOUR WHOLE DAYS? Well, I better not waste my time posting a dare, then... :P

@Suki: Set yourself up to use the jet option as you described in your post. Put some sort of waterproof timer nearby. Now turn on your shower on a low pressure setting for one minute. However, every time you make a noise as a result of the shower on your clit, add another minute to your time, and increase the pressure in the shower. Have fun.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:11 AM   #14
jimmy13

Be your washing line!

Starting off in an outfit that's all the same colour - machine washable shoes, underwear, pants, t-shirt and top. Now you're going to strip naked, putting them all in the washing machine. While it's washing, feel free to use the vibration of the machine any way you fancy.

Once it's clean, get one end of your washing line and tie it to a post, or anywhere you can tie it to. With the other end tie up your breasts then make yourself a crotchrope. Now with the lightest item furthest away and the heaviest item nearest you, secure your washing to the line with clothespins - you can use any excess pins on yourself. Now stand back as far as you can and wait for your washing to dry.

Likes: sexy ladies doing kinky things or bondage things, especially in public

Dislikes: arrogance, disrespect to others, anything beyond mild pain, blood, excrement
Old 07-31-2008, 10:32 AM   #15
ramsies11
Distinguished Member

take 2 clothes pins clamp 1 to each nipple and tie then together with a shoe string,then..... pull!
tell us how it goes
ramsies11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk