Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-16-2016, 05:08 PM   #1
revealingcyst

Send a message via AIM to revealingcyst
Post Hannah's Humiliation

CW/kinks: ambiguous consent, anal sex, light bondage, gags.

I was given a writing assignment to basically write fanfic of myself as a pilot astronaut. It was supposed to only be a couple of paragraphs, but whatever

This actually my first ever piece of smut writing in my life (and my first piece of fiction writing in a few years), so like, expect poor and you shan't be disappointed!

----

“Autopilot engaged”

Hannah’s eyes darted across the console. “I’m certain I didn’t enable the auto—“ Her inner monologue was interrupted by a hand over her mouth, and another collecting her arms together behind her back.

“I’m relieving you of your post”, a feminine voice whispered into her ear. The tension in Hannah’s body receded. Her girlfriend. The hand was removed from her mouth and Hannah felt handcuffs being placed around her wrists. Her vision went dark and a solid gag was pushed into her mouth, and buckled behind her head. “I’ve got some plans for you. Now, up!” Hannah was pulled up and frog-marched out of the bridge.

Hannah was sure she could hear whispering as she was whisked through the corridors of the ship, but equally sure that her girlfriend wouldn’t publicly humiliate her like that. Eventually she felt something hard and horizontal against her thighs. Ah, a table. Still being pushed forwards, she bent over and obediently placed her hands on the table.

She felt the zip on her uniform at the base of her back being undone, leaving her asshole exposed bare. A cold liquid shocked her as it dripped onto hole, then a finger spread the liquid around and pushed it inside. A pair of hands rubbed her uniformed ass, and she braced herself for what she knew was coming next.

A huge wave of comfortable pleasure, and then bright white. The blindfold had been ripped from her head! Hannah recoiled as she saw where she was: the middle of the operations room, bent over the table, arms bound behind her back, her girlfriend’s silicone cock in her ass. In front of the entirety of the navigation crew.

“Keep your hands on the table!” barked her girlfriend as she began repetitive thrusts into Hannah’s now-clenching ass. Hannah’s face went bright red.

“Aw, she’s embarrassed!” smirked the chief navigator, clambering onto the table and dropping his trousers, “Perhaps if we give her something to do, to take her mind off it.”

As he took out his penis from his underwear, the gag was removed from Hannah’s mouth, and her girlfriend declared “You shall suck his cock and swallow his cum, or you shall go into our cage and you won’t be seen for a week. And once you’re done with him, you shall service everyone else in this room. And if we all agree that you’ve done a good job, you shall receive as many orgasms as you have given today.”

The chief navigator kneeled in front of Hannah as she considered her position. She opened her mouth a few seconds later.

Feel free to PM/kik me

Likes: Bondage, costumes, dilemmas, mindgames, anal, pain, gags, humiliation, corner time, handwriting
Dislikes: Denial, typing lines, urine
Limits: scat, obvious public, sending IDable photos
Toys & Gear, Costumes, Underwear and PM dares
revealingcyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 06:30 AM   #2
slknes

Good work, Was a nice read!

Can also expose through Teamviewer or Anydesk.
slknes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 03:38 PM   #3
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue this.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk