Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: Which video was your favourite?
Marie and Sakiya present: Snack Time 1 2.27%
Nicola and Alice present: A Woodland Adventure 1 2.27%
Faye and Kate present: Purging and Binging 5 11.36%
Chloe and Jenny present: The Dean's List 3 6.82%
Becky and Mia present: Desk Job 34 77.27%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-21-2016, 05:53 PM   #76
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 25

“Oh, you dirty slut sis. How did you do it then?” Mia asked, reaching forward and snatching the long dildo from Steph’s hand. It felt just like Mia’s and without speaking another word, she took the anatomically correct tip of one side and popped it into her mouth. Three to four inches disappeared past her lips and roughly into the space behind. Steph shook her head but giggled.

“Who do you think you’re calling a dirty slut? That dildo has been in my asshole,” Steph said sternly. Mia shrugged and made an “mmm” noise, letting her sister know it didn’t bother her one bit. If anything it made it all the better. Mia popped the dildo quickly from her mouth for a moment.
“That must be why it tastes so good. Come on then; tell me how you won it,” Mia replied, before pushing the dildo back into her own mouth. Steph got back up onto the bed beside her and pried her younger sister’s hands off of the double sided dildo. It stayed in her mouth as Steph wrapped the fingers of her right hand around the girth. With her left hand, she reached behind Mia and gently started to stroke the back of her neck.

“Well, I guess since I got to see your video, you should at least hear about mine. Not that you won’t find chance to see it eventually anyway,” Steph said. Mia started to feel a little bit of pressure; Steph was pressing on the back of her head, pulling her closer. At the same time, she started to push forcefully but smoothly with the other hand. Mia was surprised at first, not entirely sure what her sister was doing, but another inch of the black dildo slid into her mouth and Mia realised that Steph was trying to get her to deep throat the toy. Mia opened her mouth wider and relaxed her throat. It felt so naughty to have her older sister shoving the cock into her mouth, but after their last escapee she knew, that anything dirty might also offer the possibility of fun.

“Good girl,” Steph cooed, applying more pressure. She then started to tell her story, continuing to hold the back of Mia’s neck and work the dildo deeper and deeper inside Mia’s throat, as the words began to tumble from her mouth. Mia’s eyes watered and she gagged several times, but she intently listened to every word, while trying her best to take as much of the dildo as possible.

“Alexis was my roommate in my freshman year; you may have guessed that. Actually, she was my roommate in sophomore year as well,” Steph began, sounding a bit wistful. For a moment, Mia wondered what had happened between them, but then she gagged on the dildo and refocused. ‘Just two things at a time Mia’ she told herself. “Anyway, we got the same challenge that you and Becky got; to make a sex video in a public place without getting caught. We also had about twenty four hours to do it so we spent hours planning. I’m betting you and Becky did as well; your video was very clever. Well, just like you, we decided that hiding in plain sight was the most fun and the most shocking,” Steph continued. She sounded aroused just talking about it, continuing to work the dildo into Mia’s throat.

“So, that night while all the upper class girls were in the living room watching television with the lights off, we snuck down stairs and went into the dining room. We were obviously stripped, having the same rules as you did for the week. We began in that room trying to be quiet. We made out and played with each other’s breasts. When we both felt turned on enough we moved to the next level; I was in that state we discussed earlier. We crept back into the living room without anybody noticing and got right behind the biggest couch, the one with the most girls on it. If anyone had decided to get up to go to the dining room, the kitchen or the bathroom, they probably would have spotted us. We stayed as quiet as possible and Alexis sat down on her ass and spread her legs. I crawled up between them and put my head between her legs. I ate her pussy while Alexis covered her mouth to stay silent. We kept going until she came twice and then snuck back out of the room. We filmed the whole thing and got 17 out of 30 votes, the highest in the sorority’s history,” Steph finished.

Steph had grown more and more animated as she spoke, particularly at the mention of Alexis. Mia got the feeling that this was one of her favourite memories and she had to admit, she loved the story. Mia made a mental note to herself to watch that video when she got the chance. It had been a bold act, not as bold as hers though she thought. However, thinking about her sister touching Alexis was certainly making her aroused, not to mention the rubber cock lodged in her throat.

By now, the dildo was about eight inches deep. She could barely breathe anymore and her eyes were watering. Steph was giving her a naughty look as she gave it one more forceful shove. Mia gagged again, allowing the dildo to sink one more inch into her throat. It was now halfway in and it cut her air completely.

“Sis, you look so hot with that cock in your mouth,” Steph said, “So cute that it makes me want to give you a kiss.” With that, Steph released the dildo and the free half dangled down in front of her breasts, held in place by Mia’s lips. She wondered where Steph was planning to kiss her.

Her older sister suddenly dropped her head down low, stopping just below Mia’s breasts. She turned her head upwards and opened her mouth. Steph started to raise her head quickly, knowing that Mia probably only had about thirty seconds, and that she would have to remove the dildo soon. Steph quickly gobbled the tip of the double sided dildo into her mouth. She stretched her mouth wide and relaxed her throat, quickly taking the dildo into her mouth. Mia was astonished at the speed and fluidity that the black, rubber cock disappeared into her mouth and bulged in her throat. Steph’s eyes watered but as inch by inch of the dildo vanished, she didn’t gag. Mia felt increased pressure on her own throat as Steph used the resistance from Mia’s mouth to push it in even faster.

In mere seconds, Steph twisted her neck and turned so that she was facing Mia directly. Her eyes were watering but she looked beautiful. Only about two inches of the rubber cock now separated their faces as Mia’s lungs started to call for air. However, she desperately wanted that kiss from her sister and waited as Steph slid forward, the last few inches of the dildo slipping down her throat. Mia felt her sister’s lips, straining against the outside of the dildo, press against her own. They were kissing, with eighteen inches of dildo in their throats. It was completely inside them, linking the two sisters intimately.

They kissed for as long as Mia could stand it, until her lungs ached and her head started to feel light. Mia was forced to quickly slide the clock from her mouth and as soon as the dripping dildo passed her lips, Mia took a massive breath of air and felt her strength returning to her. She looked up and saw the dildo hanging out of Steph’s mouth, dropping down over her breasts. It made her feel incredibly hot.

Steph didn’t stay that way for long. She grasped the dildo, right next to her lips at the midpoint, and slid it from her mouth. It came out with ease and Steph took light, comfortable breaths. Without pause, she flopped back down onto the bed. Steph took the dildo, spun it around and taking the end of the dildo that had just been inside Mia’s throat, she gently set it against her cunt.

Slowly, and carefully, Steph started to insert the massive dildo into her pussy. Her back arched and she moaned as the first few inches, lubricated with Mia’s spit, disappeared into her dripping slit. Steph moved with the same confidence and ease with which she had deep throated it earlier. Mia watched, almost in a trance, as her sister carefully slotted nine inches of the dildo into her dripping pussy. She then sighed, stopped, and let the rest of the dildo flop down onto the bed.

“I can’t fit this whole thing inside of me,” Steph stated coyly, “Maybe my baby sister can help?” By this time, Mia had caught her breath and needed little encouragement. She didn’t need to say anything and instead just quickly made her way over to Steph. Her sister lifted up her left leg and Mia slid her right leg underneath it. Then Mia hooked her left leg up over Steph’s right hip, standing up on it slightly. Mia reached down and grabbed the still wet dildo with her hand. Steph reached forward, also taking hold of the dildo, and carefully positioned it at the entrance to Mia.

“Good girl, now just slide it on in,” Steph cooed. It was such a sexy think to say and it caused a tremor to run through Mia’s body. She was already all set to come again and now needed this cock inside of her body. With Steph’s help, she carefully guided the tip of the dildo into her pussy. She felt it deliciously slide into her body without any real pain. Both Mia and the dildo were so wet and with Steph’s expert guidance, manipulating her hips and directions, it slid in with ease.

With Steph’s encouragement and just a minute or two after her older sister had fitted her half of the dildo into her cunt, Mia felt the last few inches of the toy slip inside of her own pussy. Mia felt completely full and couldn’t believe she had managed to take the whole thing inside of her. She had managed it though, and now Steph and her other lips were kissing. Mia could feel the heat of Steph’s pussy against her own. Their legs were intertwined so perfectly that there was no space left between them. Steph leaned forward briefly and kissed Mia, but just as the younger girl started to kiss back, Steph leaned back onto her elbows on the bed. Steph gave a short shove with her hips and Mia felt her pussy contract. She moaned loudly as her sister began to fuck her with the dildo.

Mia quickly fell back onto her own elbows and used her leverage to shove back. When she did, she felt her clit smack roughly into her sister’s. Steph moaned piercingly and writhed on the bed before pumping her own hips harder. Mia found the rhythm that her sister was using and started to match it without effort. The two girls shoved their hips together with abandon, banging their pussy lips and clits beautifully together. Mia watched as Steph’s breasts bounced up and down on her chest as she fucked her, and saw her older sister’s eyes doing the same.

Both girls were exhausted and extremely horny from the earlier adventures and it took close to no time for both to reach their climax. Both were now wailing like stray cats in the bedroom, moaning louder and more ferociously as the tension built further with every second. Finally, Steph gave one last hard shove with her hips. Mia’s body felt like it was made of glass and that hard push was enough to cause it to completely shatter. Mia pushed her hips out as the pleasures swept over her body and overwhelmed her mind. On that last shove, Mia’s sensitive, little clit smacked directly into Steph’s and she saw her sister’s eyes slam shut and mouth freeze open. Steph was cumming as well. Their orgasms swelled together, and vibrated along the shared dildo. Finally, the two earth shattering climaxes reached a crescendo and gently dropped the two girls down. They collapsed onto the bed, panting, dehydrated and exhausted.

Once they had caught their breath, they slid the dildo slowly from their bodies and let it fall to the floor. Once free from the long toy, Steph wrapped her arms around Mia and held her tightly in her bed, “Any guilt or shame or anything else sis?” Steph whispered gently in Mia’s ear. Mia thought about it and was surprised at what she found.
“No I don’t, not really at all. I think you were right; if no one gets hurt, then what’s the problem?” Mia said and she could feel Steph smile.

“What are you feeling then?” Steph asked. That was a more complicated question. Mia felt satisfied, sated, confused, tired, dirty, happy, loved, loving, and millions of other little things.
“I feel… like I am at home with my sister,” Mia relied, finally finding the right combination of words.
“Me too,” Steph said and pressed her lips gently against Mia’s. In that position they fell asleep; arms, legs and lips intertwined. They were sisters who found a strange, but wonderful path to adulthood together.

“Oh Christ, shut that fucking thing off!” Mia heard her voice say before she fully registered where she was at and who she was. Slowly her eyed opened and she recognised that she was in her sister’s room. She felt Steph’s arms wrapped around her, her bare breasts against her back.

“Huh?” Steph asked, then reached over Mia, found her alarm clock and shut it off. Mia looked at it: 11:30 in the morning. Wow she thought; they had really worn each other out. They’d fallen asleep just minutes after they had finished fucking and slept until now. Mia rolled over so that she was facing her sister. They were both still naked and as Mia turned, Steph kept her hands wrapped around her younger sister. Mia looked into her sleepy eyes now, and once again saw her sister. She thought back to the night before, with her lover, and it felt sort of strange. Mia suddenly felt a bit awkward around Steph. She couldn’t believe they had actually had sex, and the ways that they had sex was more insane. Steph giggled.

“Have you got a little sex hangover there baby sis?” Steph asked
“Huh?”
“You got a little intoxicated with lust last night. Don’t feel bad, so did I. Now you wake up and it’s kind of hazy and you can’t really remember everything that you did,” Steph replied. Once again, she seemed to know exactly what Mia was feeling.
“I guess so,” Mia said and then smiled back at her. Just knowing that Steph knew what she felt like, made it seem a bit less awkward.

“Don’t feel that way,” Steph said, “It isn’t worth it. What happened, you can’t change it.”
“Okay,” Mia replied apprehensively.
“Besides, why would you want to? It was really good!” Steph smiled at her and Mia blushed.
“I’m good?” Mia asked.
“You’re a Close! Of course you are good,” Steph replied and Mia laughed. Steph squeezed her tighter and kissed her, in a sisterly way, on the lips.

“Thanks for last night,” Mia said after a while. After Steph had soothed her concerns, she was only left with the glow of love and lust from the previous night.
“Thank you,” Steph said. Her voice instantly became more solemn and serious, “I love you little sis. I just want to ask you now, that you aren’t insane with horniness, do you forgive me?” Steph didn’t meet Mia’s gaze, looking down at the bed.
“Well,” Mia said philosophically, “Tell you what. I’ll forgive you on one condition.”
“What?”
“Just promise me we can do that again some night,” Mia said and Steph laughed.
“Deal,” she said, hugging Mia closer. For a few minutes, they lay together, holding each other and sharing their warmth.

“Hey,” Steph said after a while, “What time did the clock say when I turned off the alarm?”
“11:30. Why?” Mia asked.
“Shit!” Steph yelled and quickly jumped up off the bed, her breasts bouncing mightily. Mia was completely confused and still not totally awake.
“Christ Steph, what’s the problem?” Mia asked.
“Today’s meeting!” she replied, opening up her closet and rummaging around.
“What?”
“The initiation. The pledging ends today and you get initiated into the sorority,” Steph said.
“So?” Mia said, still completely confused.
“It starts at twelve; I was supposed to tell you last night.
“Shit!” Mia yelled and jumped up out of bed.

“I know and I’m sorry. Look, there is no time. Run downstairs and get a quick shower. Get into the dining room before the ceremony starts. I will meet you there,” she said. Mia started to walk towards the door, “Oh Amy, wait,” Steph added. Mia stopped.
“What?” Mia asked impatient and wanting to get ready; she didn’t want to be late. Steph moved towards her and kissed her lightly on the lips.
“I love you,” she said. Mia melted.
“I love you too,” Mia replied and hurried out the door.

Twenty minutes later Mia was standing in the middle of the dining room. The blinds were all closed and, despite the fact that it was only noon, it was incredibly dark in the house. Once again, all of the non-freshman girls were standing around the outside of the room. However, for the first time since the very first meeting, they were all wearing the ceremonial robes. Steph was standing at the front of the room, next to Alexis and Hannah, looking happier than she had during the entire wee. Her hair was still slightly wet, as was Mia’s, and she gave her younger sister a small smile. Mia didn’t really know what to expect from this meeting. She was a little bit excited, but she was far too relaxed from the previous night to feel nervous.

“What happened last night?” a voice said. Mia turned and saw Becky standing right next to her in the middle of the room. “You didn’t come back to the room and I was worried you might have left ot something.” Mia smiled at her friend.
“I will tell you later, but it is all good,” Mia said, but she wasn’t sure she would actually tell all. Last night with Steph had been incredible, but she couldn’t go around having everyone know, could she?

“Pledges,” Alexis said suddenly and instantly, the freshman girls fell silent. The rest of the girls were already silent and serious staring at the pledges. “I call to order the final sorority meeting of pledge week!” Steph exclaimed and suddenly, the entire room burst into applause. Alexis even smiled and let the pledges enjoy it for a moment before raising her hand. Everyone fell silent again.

“This had been a long and eventful week for all, I am sure,” Alexis said and everyone laughed. There weren’t any mysteries anymore; they all knew what she was talking about. “I want to say at the outset that I am proud of all of you. Not every president gets to preside over a pledge class as superb as the one I got. You did everything that was asked of you, you did not complain and you looked good doing it.” Everyone laughed again and Mia looked around the room at all these girls. She felt so close to all of them in that moment. There was a bond here that not everyone would understand, but listening to Alexis made her realise how real that bond was. Mia reached over and found Becky’s hand, giving it a quick squeeze. Becky squeezed back.

“However, what I need you all to understand is that the things that happened this week happened for a reason. The reason wasn’t just that it was a lot of fun. Every day of your experience this week should have driven home a lesson about the core values of this sorority,” Alexis spoke with a dramatic air that made it sound so important. She began her walk, the one she took during all important points, strolling between the pledges and the upper class girls. Mia could feel the importance though; it was filling her up.

“Girls from this sorority know about the six core pillars of sisterhood. Sisters know how to love themselves. Your junior sisters should have taught you that. Sisters know how to connect to each other. You should have learned that during the mix and match game. Sisters know how to love their sisters. Your sophomore sister should have taught you that. Sisters are creative. Your movies have shown that you know about creativity. Sisters know how to share. Your senior sisters should have taught you that last night. Finally, Sisters know how to have fun. The whole week should have taught you about that.” Alexis paused for a minute as she retook her place at the front of the room Mia felt anxious, but she wasn’t entirely sure why.

“However, those six pillars are not really separate, discrete characteristics. They form six little parts to a single whole. That is the lesson you learn today as you are inducted into out sorority. As sisters, the six pillars of the sorority are here to support you. They are here to support you in the most important things of all. The six pillars of sisterhood are designed to help you live a good life. Follow these six pillars, and happiness and love will follow you wherever you go.

“Six pillars!” all of the other upper class girls called out in unison. Mia heard the words and thought of all she’d done that week. She was shocked to find that everything that Alexis was saying seemed to apply to her. It really did feel that by embracing the opportunity afforded by the sorority that she had reached some kind of happiness and fulfilment. The support of her sisters, both genetic and chosen, had brought her to a place where she felt she belonged. Perhaps that was the reason they did the things they did. There was no way these lessons could have been instilled so quickly and with such force if they had initiated with another, less extreme manner.

“Now, new members of our sorority,” Alexis said, “The sophomore, junior and senior classes would like to invite you to join us… in living the good life.” With that, it was like Alexis had flipped a switch. All of the other sisters quickly grabbed the laces on their robes and untied them. Instantly, thirty robes fell to the floor. Thirty naked girls were now standing in a circle around the pledges. Alexis, Hannah, Steph, and everyone else were now completely naked. Mia was stunned. She looked over at Becky and saw her jaw was on the floor. This place, even after everything they had been through, still had the power to shock.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 05-21-2016, 09:57 PM   #77
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Sarah, there you go again blowing our minds with your story. Please continue the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 05-24-2016, 05:10 PM   #78
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 26

“This is the last part of your initiation,” Alexis stated, “Love, be loved, connect, share, be creative and most importantly… have fun. As Alexis finished she began to walk into the crowd of pledges in the middle of the room. The other girls quickly followed suit, pouring into the center and finding freshman girls as well as each other. The older sisters moved quickly and with purpose meaning soon, everybody was swept up in the moment.

The first hour of the annual sorority orgy, or ASO meeting as the sisters chose to call it ensuring nobody knew what they talking about, went by in a gigantic blur for Mia. The amount of things she saw in those sixty minutes would take an entire book to cover, and even then she would end up missing the things out that she was too busy to witness. There were girls everywhere and anywhere. As she looked around she saw girls with their legs spread, girl’s breasts, tongues, asses, legs, lips, clits and everything else she could possibly imaging. There were piles of girls where it was hard to tell how they could all breath. The room was filled with unbridled passion and lust; people doing things they probably would never have the courage to do outside of this massive, electrical situation. A few moments stood out to Mia though.

She recalled early on seeing four girls, including her junior sister Cal, lying on the ground in a square. Two girls were lying on their backs on the floor, side by side and head to toes. Then there were two others lying horizontally across those girls, also head to toe. The end result produced a striking scene where each girl had their face in someone’s pussy and their pussy in someone’s face. All four were eating each other wildly and completely oblivious to the world surrounding them.

She remembered a short while later watching Asuka sticking grapes into her mouth, pulling them out and then gently inserting them into Marie’s pussy and asshole. Then a senior girl, Fee, who was frigging herself frantically, would suck both of them from Marie’s body. Sometimes Fee would eat them and other times she would spit them into Asuka or Marie’s mouth so that the other could eat it. It seemed Asuka really had a thing for food play.

Mia had watched Jenny, the great gymnast, doing a split, but not just any split. Of course, she was naked, but more so, her left leg was across a table and her right foot wedged into the window sill. The end result was that the splits left her dangling three feet in the air with her pussy exposed. Jenny was rubbing her breasts with one hand and keeping herself balanced against the wall with the other. Underneath Jenny was Monica. The older girl’s lips were sealed around Jenny’s pussy, sucking on her slit and clit while fingering her own pussy.

About half an hour into the orgy, Mia had watched as a girl on the ground completely unidentifiable in the mass of bodies. Kate was sat on her face, pussy on the bottom girl’s lips and her asshole right on her nose. A pair of senior girls was sitting on the bottom girl’s hands, the girl’s fingers deep in their cunts, and two other girls were sitting on her feet. Chloe was one of the two girls and was just humping up against the girl’s toes. However, the other girl, a junior named Hayley, actually had five toes buried in her stretched out twat. A sixth girl was sitting on the bottom girl’s knees and relentlessly fingering the girl’s clit. The girl on the bottom was desperately trying to writhe around, but couldn’t even move. Mia felt complete jealousy of whomever it happened to be.

Near the end of that hour, Mia distinctly remembered one thing that she would never forget. She saw Hannah, sitting on the ground with her legs spread wide, and sitting between her legs was the slimmest, most petite girl in the sorority, Sasha Wilson. One of Sasha’s hands was clenched in a fist, and it was buried deep inside Hannah’s pussy. Despite Sasha’s small hands they weren’t that little and it was still crazy to Mia. Hannah was moaning and shaking on the floor, and seemed to be completely filled to the maximum.

What was Mia doing during that hour? Everything that moved might be the best answer to that question. The sex acts had become a blur in her mind and she only remembered bits and pieces of many. She recalled having her face in one girl’s lap while she pulled on her hair. She remembered being shoved tits first into the wall so that some girl could eat her asshole. She’d managed to find a girl who could put her legs all the way behind her head and then shoved her fingers in that girl’s ass and pussy while holding her legs up. Someone had put a big magic marker in her pussy at one point. Little bits of indecipherable details had flown by in a haze.

Now the orgy was an hour in, and things were just starting to settle down somewhat. That did not mean in any way that people had stopped having sex, it just seemed a lot less manic. Girls were now grouped together in pockets of threes and fours, kissing one another and making love. After almost all girls had received orgasms, the majority were feeling more relaxed now. They now wanted to show affection for others. Mia had just finished having a girl named Anka suck her pussy until she had cum twice, before having to forcibly push the girl away from her. She was now sitting in the corner of the room, catching her breath.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mia caught a sight of her sister. She was sitting in another corner of the room with her arms folded firmly across her chest. Mia had seen her having sex earlier; in fact she’d seen her eating Michelle’s asshole at one point if she remembered correctly. However, it seemed like she was completely out of it now, that her fog had descended. Steph had the same scowl that Mia had witnessed on her face all week, and for a second Mia became nervous, thinking that maybe she had done something wrong. She then noticed that Steph was not looking at her though. Mia followed the path of her sister’s eyes and saw, in the middle of the room, Alexis in a scissoring position with Hannah. They appeared to be having fun, but just starting to wind down.

Suddenly, everything clicked at once inside Mia’s brain. She had thought that she had understood everything the previous night with Steph, but now things came into clear focus. All of Steph’s fleeting mentions of Alexis, the feud that they had going back to the previous year, and all of her sister’s anger were completely connected. Mia felt so stupid for not realising earlier. The two girls had been roommates for two years. Mia glanced around the room and saw Becky gently kissing Cal. Mia knew how important Becky had already become to her, how much they had bonded in the last week alone.

She now realised that Steph and Alexis must have completely bonded as well. Perhaps it had even grown into something more, but then something had changed and not for the better. The two girls had definitely had some sort of falling out; maybe it was the election. Maybe the election happened because of the falling out, but Mia could see it now. It was a lover’s quarrel.

Mia also realised to some extent that this explained some of Steph’s antagonism towards her, not entirely, but to a degree. Why would Steph be worried about her joining the sorority? Sure, she was the ‘annoying little sister’ and all that, but there was certainly more to it. If Steph was secure in this place, Mia surely wouldn’t have felt threatening to her. The fight with Alexis is what had made her so insecure. Steph had found a place that over three years had made her feel at home and a part of something special. Then the fight with Alexis had made her feel like an outsider, even losing a popularity contest disguised as an election.

Mia had come in and reinforced that insecurity, making Steph feel even more alienated inside her own sorority. She had managed to fix that problem, but the root of the problem and all the anxiety was still there. Mia thought back to all the things that Steph had said about Alexis, and the more she thought, the more she knew that she was right. Suddenly, an idea struck her, an idea for how to fix the problem.

Mia looked back to the two girls in the center of the room. It appeared that Hannah, who Mia now saw as a shallow replacement for Steph, had cum. Alexis hadn’t but Hannah appeared too tired to keep going. Mia glanced back at her sister; Steph was now hanging her head, not looking. Perfect. Mia got up from the floor and walked towards Alexis, who now was looking around the room with a mixture of interest and frustration. Mia walked over and stood next to her. “Madame President,” Mia said.

“Mademoiselle actually,” Alexis replied from the floor. She looked up at Mia, her eyes so deep and pretty. Alexis grinned at her, the smile itself a sexual act. She was still horny and now looking Mia over, wondering what to do.
“I want to thank you for letting me rush and then pledge here,” Mia stated and Alexis shrugged.
“You’re a perfect fit honey. You belong here,” Alexis said, “You even have the right look.” Mia took that as a reference to Steph.
“Well, either way, I would like to thank you for what you’ve done for me,” Mia said in a sultry voice. This seemed to perk Alexis up.
“What did you have in mind gorgeous?” Alexis asked.

“Follow me,” Mia replied and reached out her hand. Alexis looked her over for a second, and then took it. Mia led her across the room and felt the president’s eyes on her ass as she walked. Mia wondered if Alexis was thinking about how much she looked like her sister. She wondered if Alexis thought that by fucking her, she would be getting back at Steph. Or maybe she missed Steph, and now had the chance to be with her one last time without actually being with her. Both thoughts made Mia feel dirty, but in a way that she liked. The two girls walked to the opposite side of the dining room, over by the door to the living room. Mia pointed to a spot behind the big couch in the living room.

“Sit down mademoiselle, close your eyes, and don’t open them until I say. It is going to be a while, but I have something big in mind,” Mia said in her most sensual voice. Alexis quickly complied, sitting down theatrically, exposing her shaved pussy, and closing her eyes. She was so sexy Mia thought, unable to help but leer over the naked form. She couldn’t help herself and leant in, giving the president a quick kiss. Mia watched Alexis’ lips turn up slightly.

Mia got up quickly and quickly sped back across the room. She found Steph sitting next to the wall, still looking down. Mia kicked her gently causing Steph to look up, a little annoyed at first, but then seeing it was Mia, she smiled good-naturedly.

“Hey Amy, are you having fun?” Steph asked.
“Hey listen,” Mia said, realising that the timeline was short, “I have a really fin idea.” Steph’s eyes roamed over her younger sister’s body.
“Oh honey, I want it as much as you do,” Steph said sounding apologetic, “but do you really think it is a good idea in front of everyone?” Mia blushed.
“No, no, no,” Mia replied, “Not like that.” Steph furrowed her brow.
“What then?” Steph asked.
“Something else, not directly with me,” Mia answered.
“Like what then?”
“Just trust me,” Mia stated, “You will like it.”
“Oh come on, you know I hate surprises,” Steph said. Mia knew she was intrigued now that her sister was begging.

“No, just trust me. Close your eyes,” Mia ordered. Steph looked at her younger sibling briefly out of the corners of her eyes, then grinned broadly and shut them tight. Steph put her hands up and Mia helped her to her feet. Mia speedily shuffled Steph across the room, dodging lovers in various kinds of embrace. Finally, she got her sister right next to Alexis. Mia positioned Steph so that she was right between Alexis’ legs, before leaning in close her sister’s ears.

“Get down on your hands and knees,” Mia whispered, making sure that Alexis didn’t overhear. Steph smiled coyly and complied. Mia helped guide her sister so that she wouldn’t bump Alexis. However, Steph’s hair did drape down over the president’s legs causing Alexis to shiver and smile. For a moment, Mia thought she would speak up but was grateful that she didn’t. Mia carefully guided Steph’s head so that she was just inches from Alexis’ pussy. Steph breathed in with her nose and grinned. Mia leaned in between the two of them.

“Open your eyes,” Mia whispered. Both girls simultaneously opened their eyes and for a moment, they completely froze. Both heads snapped towards Mia and a wave of anger emanated from the two girls. Mia almost stepped back scared. The two girls hadn’t instantly fallen onto each other as she had kind of hoped they would. She knew she needed to do something. Mia fumbled and then just let words spill from her mouth.

“You… you guys… something is wrong. It is bad for the sorority and it is bad for each of you. I don’t know… what it is you two are fighting about, but I know it is happening. You need to work it out. You know this place and this position. The two of you were friends once and you won the video competition tight here and in this spot. That should mean something to you and you need to remember what that was,” Mia said. She felt strange, knowing so little about what was actually happening. However, these were her sisters, to different extents, and she could sense what they needed.

“Mia!” Alexis shouted.
“Amy!” Steph yelled, cutting off Alexis.

However, the instant that Steph’s mouth opened, she pushed her sister’s face into Alexis’ lap. Steph’s mouth quickly covered up Alexis’ wet slit causing the president to shake and gasp, looking as if she was going to fall over. For a moment, Steph looked like she was going to pull her head up and Mia knew that she would have to think fast. She looked around and caught a girl walking past. Mia reached up, grabbed the girl’s wrist and pulled her down. Mia instantly put the girl’s fingers into Steph’s pussy.

“Holy fuck!” Steph moaned. The girl’s fingers sunk into Mia’s sister and it was only at that moment that she looked over and saw who it was that she had randomly grabbed. It was Becky, looking absolutely confused, her face frozen in shock. However, Mia was glad to see her roommate instead of somebody else.

“Becky, you keep your hand on my sister’s pussy and clit as long as she eats out Alexis. The instant that she stops licking, you stop fingering. Do you understand?” Mia asked. Becky nodded. “Do you both understand?” Mia said, asking Alexis and Steph. For a moment they just writhed on the floor moaning. “Understand?” Mia repeated louder.

“Yes!” Both girls yelled out in unison. Mia looked down and saw that Steph was licking Alexis’ pussy passionately now. Alexis was grabbing her own breasts, her head thrown back, moaning louder with every second that passed. Becky looked at her roommate like Mia had just beamed in from another dimension. She looked utterly confused about what was transpiring.

“Trust me,” Mia stated and then figured that nothing good could come from her sticking too close to the scene. Mia walked halfway across the room, sat down, and watched as the scene played out. She watched as her sister passionately licked Alexis’ pussy, tonguing it and even getting her fingers inside her ex’s pussy. It appeared that the more Steph licked the more into it she got. Alexis ran her fingers through Steph’s hair, whispering something to her. Alexis’ hard nipples looked phenomenal as she rocked her hips on the floor. Becky looked both terrified and aroused. While Mia watched them, she played with her tired little clit, feeling her arousal grow as she watched her sister fuck her ex-lover.

After just a few minutes Mia saw Alexis’ body start to tense up. Her eyes slammed shut and her mouth formed a perfect ‘O’. She started to shake and this seemed to be the signal and trigger for Steph. Her tongue continued to work, but her body became rigid. Mia could hear them both moaning across the room before finally, they collapsed together, panting on the floor.

Now would be the moment of truth. Mia hoped that, like everything else this week, sex would solve the problems. She watched Steph sit up, breathing deeply. She said something to Becky. Becky said something back before Steph patted her hand gently. Becky shrugged, got up and walked away. Then Steph turned back to Alexis. They started to talk. Mia couldn’t hear them over the moans filling the room. They both appeared to be talking quickly, but not fighting. Mia saw Steph point around the room briefly. Alexis nodded her head and then pointed towards the front door.

Steph shrugged and then nodded. Mia watched as her sister looked down and said something. Alexis took a long deep breath and then Mia saw Alexis saying something she could make out. She was repeating it over and over again, “I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry.” Steph said something, but Alexis shook her head. Mia watched tears rolling down the president’s cheek. Steph was crying as well. She said a little speech and then wrapped her arms around Alexis. Soon they were holding each other, rocking on the ground, crying and whispering. Mia smiled with well earned satisfaction before leaving to find some action.

About half an hour later, a half hour Mia could barely remember, she was sat on the floor. She had a vague recollection of a spatula. She wasn’t sure but she knew it had felt good. She felt someone kick her gently, and looked up to see her sister looking down at her, smiling.
“How did you know?” Steph asked.
“I pay attention to things. I am not a self absorbed little kid anymore,” Mia replied and Steph laughed. She shook her head, tears still in her eyes.

“Alexis… we… it was so stupid… and complicated… I didn’t… and she was such a… I can’t even begin…” Steph stammered, sitting down next to her.
“Steph, relax. I was just following the six pillars,” Mia stated and Steph laughed again, but it seemed like she considered it and knew it to be true.
“I guess so,” she said, “it was certainly creative. I will give you that much.”
“I thought you’d like it,” Mia said, “If you didn’t kill me.” Steph punched her shoulder jokingly before getting a little more serious.

“It’s so funny you know. I was afraid when you started here that you were going to come here and tear my life apart. However, instead you have put it all back together. My family, my sorority, my relationships, all of it fixed because of you. Thank you so much Amy. I love you,” Steph said, wrapping her arm over Mia’s shoulder.

“I love you too Steph, but don’t thank me. You and this sorority gave me the tools to help you. A week ago, I just would have gotten in the way. However, I learned here that sisters work best when we are working together. I put those lessons into practice,” Mia said. Steph leaned back as if Mia had just raised a thought, a mischievous look forming in her eye.

“The sorority really has been here for us hasn’t it?” Steph asked. Mia nodded in response, wondering what her older sister was getting at. “Well, maybe we should work together and thank the sorority for bringing us back together,” Steph said. Mia knew exactly what Steph had in mind. Sisters just knew and she wanted it.

“Lead the way,” Mia said. Steph stood up and then reached down and took Mia’s hand. She helped her younger sister up and the two of them walked over to the middle of the room. Mia watched her sister’s ass as they walked. Here they were, two sisters in the place where they belonged. They were surrounded by their friends and completely at peace with each other. Mia had never felt so right.

When Steph got to the middle of the room, she dropped down onto her back on the floor. It was soaked in girls’ juices and strewn with make shift toys. Mia looked down at her and smiled. She knew exactly what Steph wanted. Mia stepped halfway over her and then turned so that she was facing her feet. Mia squatted down over her sister’s face and felt her pussy lips press against her lips. Steph kissed her and Mia moaned. The younger girl then leaned forward, burying her face in her sister’s hot pussy, allowing the girls to settle in a sixty-nine position. Mia loved the way it felt to have Steph’s breasts in her belly while she had hers likewise. Steph smelled delightful, like she’d been fucking for hours, and Mia started to lap at her sister’s hot cunt, soothing it with her tongue. Steph returned the favour and Mia moaned into her pussy. For a few moments, they licked in blissful anonymity.

“Holy shit!” Mia heard a voice exclaim, “The Close sisters are fucking.” Mia knew instinctively that Steph and she should pretend not to hear; it would be better. Mia continued to pleasure her sister, tasting her juices and feeling her sister’s skin against her own. Mia heard people whispering and talking to one another, but she kept her eyes close. She could tell that people were crowding around and it only increased her arousal. She licked even more passionately.

The crowd assembled for several minutes, as the two girls’ arousal grew deeper and deeper. Mia opened her eyes briefly and looked out the corner. Thirty eight beautiful girls were standing and staring at her and Steph as they made love. Mia heard people commenting on them, talking about how dirty they were and the beauty of their bodies. However, they didn’t sound disgusted or offended. There was respect in their voices, even awe. The gift back to the sorority was accepted. Mia felt so beautiful, so feminine and so powerful. Of course, the orgasm came. At the same time, Steph came hard in her mouth.

That orgasm, the sorority, her sister… it was beyond description. Everything in the world at that moment was just… Perfect.

The End
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 05-24-2016, 05:34 PM   #79
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

So that marks the end of Sorority Sisters by Blood.

I do hope to return to the Close sisters at some point in the not too distant future. I hope that the slow build kept readers interested. I mean, people don't just wake up one day and sleep with their sisters. I was hoping to create a scenario where such a thing could occur naturally. At the very least, I wanted the logic of the story to flow and make sense.

Most importantly however, I hope this story is something that you have enjoyed. I hope it had a somewhat positive impact on your lives and I hope it provided what you were hoping for.

I do not feel I would have made it, or at least not this quickly, without the support of loyal readers who provided feedback and encouragement. I want to say thank you to those people for making it such a nice process.

In all honesty, the reason I write is to make others happy, and to see what people's views are. So please, let me know what you think. Even if it just a sentence, I want to hear from you, whether you reply in the thread or send me a message. The smallest comment goes a long way for me. Consider it a payment for the free 140 page story.

If you did like this and enjoy it, I hope you can read my other stories and look out for any I post in the future.

Thank you again for reading. This has been the longest piece of writing I have produced to date and I hope you found enjoyment in it.

With love

Sarah
X

The following 10 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 05-24-2016, 08:48 PM   #80
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Sarah, wow just wow. I love the ending but sad to see it end. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 05-25-2016, 12:54 AM   #81
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I've enjoyed it from start to finish. Thanks for sharing it all with your fans. I can't wait for your next story to finish!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 05-25-2016, 07:36 PM   #82
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I enjoyed it. It was a really nice story.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 05-25-2016, 07:44 PM   #83
The Slutty Princess

Can't thank you enough! The story was absolutely phenomenal! Every chapter was well written and exciting. You are an amazing writing, keep up the unbelievable work! I can't wait to read your future stories!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 05-26-2016, 10:27 AM   #84
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman713 View Post
Sarah, wow just wow. I love the ending but sad to see it end. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us
Thank you for the comment. I will be finishing binding connections over the next few weeks and then will consider my next project. Based on how much I've enjoyed writing this, possibly a sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I've enjoyed it from start to finish. Thanks for sharing it all with your fans. I can't wait for your next story to finish!
Thank you very much. The feedback throughout was appreciated. I do hope you continue to follow my other stories when I write them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
I enjoyed it. It was a really nice story.
Thanks. I look forward to how your new story plays out as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Can't thank you enough! The story was absolutely phenomenal! Every chapter was well written and exciting. You are an amazing writing, keep up the unbelievable work! I can't wait to read your future stories!
Thank you for the feedback and for the work you put into the book club which brought their support as well. I do hope you find the time to keep that going and I know other users will also. Your support has been much appreciated throughout.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:26 PM   #85
Rabecca

This story was absolutely great, can't wait for a possible sequel

Limits likes and what not http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78200

The rules I am doing from my thread---> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78206

Toys --> http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77350

Apparently My Purity Score is 56.4

Find me on IMVU : The White Flame Rabecca

Rabecca is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rabecca for this post:
Old 05-30-2016, 10:14 AM   #86
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Great work thank you for putting so much effort into such a brilliant piece of erotica
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 06-02-2016, 04:31 PM   #87
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabecca View Post
This story was absolutely great, can't wait for a possible sequel
Thanks for the reply, glad you enjoyed it. A sequel is already in the works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Great work thank you for putting so much effort into such a brilliant piece of erotica
Thanks to a long time loyal reader. Glad you liked the story
Old 06-03-2016, 07:44 PM   #88
DeadGayFabulous

Oh my god, yes yes yes! As a lesbian myself, this was amazing in so many ways! I read it all in one night, and I am astonished by how fabulous it was! I absolutely love this story, TOTALLY WORTH A SEQUEL!!! Thanks for the time and effort you spent on this story, I really, really, REALLY enjoyed it!

"Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have." -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Life will you hand lemons, so hand them back and tell life to make you a margarita; it's gonna be a long one.

♪Music is what we hear, Magic is what is being made.♪
DeadGayFabulous is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeadGayFabulous for this post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:38 PM   #89
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I was very disappointed when you said that was the end of this, but I am excited you are going to do a sequel! Part of me hoped you would keep going and she would watch her sisters video.

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shadowice for this post:
Old 06-05-2016, 08:55 PM   #90
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

You are a fantastic writer. Every chapter has truly proven that from that drama creativity. It is sad to see this part come to that end. Yet, that excitement from so many will be looking forward to what next you will be thrilling us with.

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterDaddy02 for this post:

Advertisements