Old 05-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #1
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Stupid Boyfriend

Welcome to my first story. I hope you'll enjoy it. I will post more as soon as it is written...

All characters and events in this story are entirely fictional. Even those based on real people. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The story contains explicit language and due to its content should not be read by anyone younger than 18.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
What are your limits? May be a good idea to tell me. You know that you are turning your submissive slut into a dom?
From sub to DOM in just a few days? Is my influence so bad? What will your girlfriend think about me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I jacked off this morning thinking about you. I did it without her permision. Do you want me to tell her? You know what will happen. I will have to wear that chastity thing again.
I'm flattered! I like it when you jack off thinking of me. And if you do it without permission, how cool! Do you want to be in chastity? I would like it. You are so sweet when you are horny and helpless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
One thing I have fantasized about is my girlfriend fucking my ass with a strap-on. I would of course be locked and tied to a bed . She would bang my ass hard until I am begging for her to stop. After that, she would spank me. She would then masturbate, untie me, and leave me sexually frustrated, unable to cum.
I think your girlfriend would love to be fucked by other guys, and to have you watching it helplessly would be an added attraction, especially when you are caged. You told me that she masturbates when you are in chastity? To have big cocks available while you are not able to satify her must be very tempting....

Sometimes I think that it would be cool if you wanted to control me as well – you could start with my orgasms. I would have to ask you if I wanted to cum. If not I would be restricted to edging, which would make me increasingly horny.

Re-reading this I have to admit that I'm horny right now. You have made me horny. My hand is in my panties, I play with my clit and I'm really wet. Do you want me to cum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
No. I do not want you to have an orgasm. Not yet. You know that I do not approve of you spending this weekend with your bf and 2 other guys. I want you to get fucked, and he will not fuck you. Not with them around. Not your stupid bf! So what you will do is to edge as often as possible. It will get you in the right mood. It will teach you, to be horny and frustrated while you are with 3 hot guys!
The following 4 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #3
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 1

Yesterday was a quiet day, if you do not count the fact that I started to flirt openly with the other guys. With Alex, a friend of my bf, my age, from our school, and with Peter, a friend of Alex, 2 years my senior, already at university. Mostly with Peter. I admit that I was attracted to him from the first day of his joining our small group.

My bf was pissed, but he did not dare to say anything. He was horny, that was obvious, so he did not want to spoil the chance to have sex with me in the evening, and he knows me enough to not annoy me. I touched Peter, as if by mistake, whenever possible, smiled at him, laughed when he made a joke etc. My bf did not know what to do. He was helpless between his anger and his horniness. I enjoyed it. It was such a turn-on.

Nothing much happened during the day. But the night turned out to be more eventful. We all retired to our beds. When my bf was finally alone with me, he started to tell me how hot I had looked all day and how horny this had made him and all that. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I felt his body against mine, especially his hard cock. I took a step back, stripped completely and turned flirtingly, letting him have a good look. But before he could start any action, I put on my sleep tee and told him I had to pee before going to bed. And was out of the room.

When I passed by the bathroom, the door opened and Peter came out. He smiled at me and, without saying a word, he put his hand under my chin, made me look up and kissed me on my mouth. I hesitated a few seconds, then I kissed back. He opened his mouth and I felt his tongue. I grabbed his ass. At the same time I felt his fingers on my naked pussy. I opened my legs and his fingers where in my pussy, his thumb on my clit. I was so wet. He stroked my clit, I played with his tongue, I felt so good and then: something strange and unexpected happened. I did cum. Just so. I had an orgasm.

Having peed I walked back through the main room. Alex was already on his sofa. Peter was taking off his clothes. He smiled at me, without saying a word. But he made sure that I could see his still erect cock.

Back in my room, I found my bf on the bed, naked, waiting for me. I did not know what to do. But then, with all the gameness I could muster, I removed his bedspread, looked at his hard cock and told him that if he really wanted to cum, he would have to do it all alone, jerking off, here, right before my eyes. And he did!

Yes, it did make me feel good to control his orgasm. It felt very inspiring, him doing what I wanted, obviously happy to obey, despite me being so obnoxious during the day. And yes, I think he liked it. He did not object, he stroked his cock willingly and eagerly and it did not take him long to spurt a big load. I left him to do his clean up and climbed in our bed, happy and satisfied.

(to be continued...)
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #4
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Have you ever masturbated for a guy? Did you ever cum in front of a guy? As your bf did for you?
No, I have never masturbated explicitly for a guy. I did put up with being seen, and it made me hot every time. But I have never staged it. Do you think I should try, with my bf? It might be fun, me masturbating and him watching, not being allowed to cum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Yes, you should do it. Tell him what you want. Tell him that he is not good enough for you. Tell him that you want to be fucked by Peter.
Old 05-02-2013, 06:12 AM   #5
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E View Post
Welcome to my first story. I hope you'll enjoy it. I will post more as soon as it is written...

All characters and events in this story are entirely fictional. Even those based on real people. Any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

The story contains explicit language and due to its content should not be read by anyone younger than 18.
Why didn't you open this story thread in the R18+ section if you intended for it to contain "adult" material?
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Terrible Mistake

Quote:
Why didn't you open this story thread in the R18+ section if you intended for it to contain "adult" material?
Memories for life, I'm so sorry. I intended to open it in the R18+ section, but as it was the first thread I have ever started, I did not do it properly. And then I did not know what to do. I'm happy that it is in the R18+ section now. Thank you so much!

Slave_E
Old 05-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #7
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 2

I just did it. I snuggled up to him in bed and toyed with his dick. I was surprised how fast he grew hard. And I mean really hard! Just when he was about to burst I stopped. He looked at me desperately and asked me to fuck him. I declined and told him about Peter and how much I needed Peter's strong and powerful cock and that I wanted to fuck Peter as soon as possible. All the time stroking his dick, even if by now he had shrunk a lot. Interestingly he grew again when I went on. I told him that I did not intend to fuck him for a long time, but that he might jerk off with me watching, and that I might even let him watch me masturbate. But only if he behaved for the rest of the weekend. That he would only stand a chance to stay my bf if he would not make a fuss about me fucking Peter. With this I got up and went to say hello to the others, still in my sleep tee, leaving him to think about my modest proposition.

When I came back to dress, he was still in bed. I sat next to him and caressed his hair. He looked up at me with a strange look and I kissed him. Slowly. Using my tongue. Than I told him to get up, be a good boy and join us for breakfast.

(to be continued...)
Old 05-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #8
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I love that bad girl routine. What did your bf say? Do you plan on putting out soon, or make him wait? If you did that to me, I would have to jack off in the shower...
He has not said anything. So far we have never been alone. As I'm putting on some clothes right now, is there anything you want me to wear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Silly question, slut. The less clothes the better!
My Master, is this a new permanent rule for your subservient slave? The less clothes the better? At all times?
Old 05-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #9
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 3

I was still undecided when I went to bed, the night I did it. But when I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt a strange tingle of anticipation in my belly and my pussy was wet. I knew I had to do it. I got up, stripped naked and went to the main room.

It was only dimly lit. I heard Peter and Alex breathe peacefully in their sleep. Barefoot and very quiet I went to Peter's sofa and looked down at him. He was only half covered, his muscular upper body was naked, his hair tousled. I kneed next to him and let my hand wander under his bedspread. He was naked in all places. How nice! I let my hand slide over his dick and touched his balls. They contracted. I moved on to his shaft and fondled the head. He stirred in his sleep and his breathing sped up. He turned over on his back and opened his legs. I pulled the bedspread away, took his still flaccid member in my mouth and sucked gently. He tasted salty. I was really turned on, kneeling in front of his bed, giving him a blow job while he was still asleep.

It did not take long for him to become hard and erect. His body did not move, but my head did. I let my tongue play with the sensitive spot below his head, moved my lips up and down his shaft and sucked. When I looked up at him, I saw he had opened his eyes. He smiled. I let go of his dick, applied a condom, crawled on top of him and let this big, beautiful dick push against my slit, slide in and fill my dripping pussy. It felt so good. He was really huge, bigger than any dick I had seen before, and so hard. I moved my hips, wriggling on top of him, massaging his cock with my cunt, feeling him deep inside. I kissed him, tongue and all. He still did not move, but I could feel his pelvis muscels contracting. He made deep humming sounds into my mouth. He could not keep still for long. He answered every one of my thrusts, made small circular movements with his hips and followed my hungry rhythm. My pussy was so wet now that it made sucking noises every time his long thing was withdrawn and pushed in again.

By now we were so loud that Alex woke up. I had stopped kissing Peter and was riding him frantically. I could see Alex staring at me. I felt like a slut. It made me so horny. Peter's eyes were closed. He was panting now, slowing me down, stroking my back, fondling my tits, squeezing my nipples. Then we returned to our frantic movements. I knew that he would not be able to hold on much longer. And I wanted to cum as well. I wanted it so badly...

When he finally came, it was so intense, we were barely able to conceal our moaning. With a last big thrust he moved his pelvis up, lifted me in the air, grabbed my hips and then he stilled, staying like that, letting me ride on the waves of his orgasm. And I came as well. A long time.

Still without saying a word, I kissed him good bye and left. His eyes stayed on me until I opened the door to the room I shared with my bf. The last I saw was him getting out of bed, holding his dick and the cum filled condom, making his way to the bathroom.

My bf was looking at me with eyes wide open. He did not look happy...

(to be continued...)
Old 05-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #10
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I need to know what happend. I sympathize with the stupid bf. He must have felt so humiliated. And I'm still in chastity, because I jerked off for you! My girlfriend can be so cruel.
How nice... You really want to know about the stupid bf? I will tell you in my next report...
Old 05-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #11
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 4

I was not ashamed. I had only done what I wanted, what I needed and what I deserved. I sat on my stupid bf's bed, still naked and wet from Peter's dick, and said, "Ok. You know. I just fucked Peter. I definitely need other guys. I can not be yours alone. You are simply not enough." With this I removed the bedspread. "Look at this! Look at that tiny excuse for a dick you have." His dick was hard in no time, just as I had expected. I took it in my hand and massaged it slowly. "You really think your 5 inches can satisfy me? When I can easily have 10? No way. You will never be able to satisfy me." He was looking at me with such an appaled face that I simply had to kiss the head of his dick. "But I still love you. Your are so cute, looking at me this way. As long as you accept it when I fuck other guys – and I will, in the future, whenever I want and whoever I want – you can stay my boyfriend. You will not be allowed to fuck me, but if you are nice and obedient, you might be allowed - from time to time - to jerk off with me watching. Or you might be allowed to watch me jerking off. Would you like that?" By now he was close to the edge and nodded as fast as he could. "Good, slut," I said, "We'll see, when we are back in home." With this I let go of his cock. "But you will not be allowed to cum without me explicitly telling you. I want you to be horny and obedient. As horny and obedient as you are now." And I went to sleep. Me very satisfied with my orgasm, him horny and frustrated. As any good slut should be.

(to be continued...)
Old 05-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #12
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Did he do it? Or did he cum? Or did he just pretend not to cum? You did not answer my questions. Give me an update on the bf situation. And what happened to Peter?
Since that night, I have not heard from Peter, but that's ok. On the other hand, I have not seen much of my bf as well. Basically, he is still not allowed to cum, but I can't tell you what he does.

Despite this, I still consider him to be my bf. He never said he wants to leave me. He still seems to be in love with me. I do not object. He's kind of cute. He's good looking and nice and caring. Even if he's not a hot lover. Even if his dick is rather small and he has no staying power. I told him again and again, that this is not enough. That I need more. But it does not seem to bother him...

I told him that I want him to stay my bf, that I want him to see to all my needs as he has done in the past. I still want him to drive me around, but I want to see other guys as well. I want to fuck other guys, I love the anticipation, it is soooo hot to get naked for a new guy, to touch a new dick, to spread my legs and be his toy. I want to be a slut!

And I will gladly admit: It's so much fun to have my bf waiting for me, suffering for me., being humiliated no end. It makes me soooo hot.

I guess I'm a really bad girl...
Old 05-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #13
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I have often wondered what it would be like to be a cuck. I have fantasized about watching my girlfriend fucking another man. Not sure what emotions I would feel. Would I like it, or would our relationship suffer? I have made the suggestion once or twice. Never with a good reply. She did not get mad, she would just say, "No. Do not go there."
Cuckolding has it's appeal. I can tell you that it is very hot to date two (or even more) guys at the same time. Having sex with a guy coming straight out of another one's bed is really arousing – I know!

But as a guy, you should not do it. If your girlfriend starts cuckolding you for real, she will be very hard to control. She will get used to it, she will need more men, other men, and finally she will find the one she has been looking for and she will fall in love. You wanna risk that? If you ask me, for you, cuckolding is a nice fantasy. It should best be left to that.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #14
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
What ever happened with the BF?
Nothing, of course. It was only me having a wild sex dream. He did not comply. He did not want to be cheated on. He did not want to be my slave. He just stopped seeing me...

But that is not the end of the story! When I met some old friends not so long ago, he was with them. Much to my surprise! We talked, and I believe he still thinks I'm sexy. No, I'm sure he still thinks I'm sexy. Even if he said he was shocked by my behavior, he jokingly asked me if I still wanted him to be my bf. On my terms. Tentatively I said yes and grinned. He grinned back and said no, but I could be his gf on his terms. He would never ever jerk off for me, but he would like me to masturbate for him, whenever he was in the mood. And maybe he would allow me to cum. From time to time. I did not answer, but I nodded and smiled politely and then joined the others in their conversation.

I was thinking that maybe it is not up to me to make this decision. I have accepted you as my Master, so what do you want me to do? Should I be less bitchy and more friendly? Would it be appropriate for me in my new role as your obedient slave to be subservient towards him as well? Do you want me to fuck him? With you ordering me around and being horny and wet from all the edges I have done, I'm tempted to just let him use me. I'm sure he would be grateful if I spread my legs whenever he wanted to fuck me. Shall I be his slut in real life? I might do it if you tell me to do it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
You got this right, slut! You are my toy. It's not up to you to make decisions. I'm the one who decides. So, to make you aware of your status and to get you used to the thought of being my toy, I want you go out and take your panties off in public. Put them in your purse. Go to a store and purchase something. It can be anything you want. When the item is selected go to pay for it, preferably with a male cashier. Set your purse on the counter and open it up so your nasty panties are in plain view. Pay and go on with your day.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #15
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 5

Coming home late in the afternoon, your slut found your message and got horny immediately. She really gets off on being your toy. She wants to thank you for a cool task, but not easy to do, as in Germany most shops are closed on Sundays. She knew, if she wanted to do it, she had to do it immediately. She changed from her low cut jeans to a short denim skirt. Taking off her panties outside would definitely be easier with a skirt, even if the weather was too cold for a skirt. She choose a bright pink lace panty, that would be noticed easily, even in her purse. And she stuffed enough things deep inside her purse, so the panties would be right on top, later on, when she opened her purse. She put on a matching bright pink lace bra, a black see-through t-shirt, her leather jacked and pink Converse sneakers. And then she left.

Running around in a short skirt felt completely out of touch with the windy and rainy weather. Her legs were cold and even her pussy was freezing. She had the feeling that everybody was staring at her naked legs, wondering what she was up to. She sped up and was happy when she saw the Café Carembar. It's a new bar, with a smoker's corner, loud house music, leather couches and big egg-shaped plastic chairs. She ordered a vodka lemon, as she needed something strong to be able to take off her panties in public, paid in cash, took her glass and retired to one of the chairs in the smoker's corner. This time of the day, it was empty. She sipped her vodka and looked at all the people in the bar and those walking by. Nobody noticed her. She finished her glass and turned her chair away from the people in the bar. It took all her guts to push up the hem of the skirt and pull down the panties. While trying to tug the panties over her sneakers, she noticed the big mirror on the back wall, showing all the people on the street. But it was too late, she could only hope nobody had seen her.

She stood up and left the bar. Outside she opened her purse and stuffed the panties in, on top of all the other things. It was a short walk to the Dunkin' Donuts she had selected, so she did not bother with closing the zip. It was good that it was only a short walk, as it was even colder without panties, and her pussy was good and wet and very sensitive to the chilling wind.

Dunkin' Donuts was nice and warm. She stood at the counter and ordered one Lemon Frosted and one Glazed Donut. As she had hoped, there was a nice looking guy at the checkout. She put her purse on the counter and started to look for her wallet. The guy looked at her panties. The wallet was lost deep down in her purse. Feeling the warmth of the room, the warmth of the vodka, and a throbbing anticipation in her wet pussy, she started to take things out of her purse. The panties first, then a scarf, her mobile, her sunglasses, a paperback, a lipstick, an eyeliner, a small mirror and – she blushed – a battered cardboard box containing condoms. She could not remember why and since when it was in her purse. Finally she found the wallet. She did not dare to look at the cashier as she gave him the money, but when he gave her some change back, she looked up and saw him smile. But he said nothing. She smiled back, suddenly feeling better. She stowed everything back in her purse, grabbed the donuts and left. Slowly. Still smiling. Wiggling her ass seductively. Thinking of you, her wonderful new Master.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk