Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-14-2016, 09:28 PM   #1
saskicker32

Default Just a Couple College Freshman

So here is a completely fictional story based on some fantasies I had while in college. Hope you enjoy, here goes:

Ryan was the typical college freshman, did very well in high school. Had pretty good looks, a few girls even rated him a 9/10 to his face. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, and an athletic body from playing football and soccer in high school. On move in day he met his new roommate for the year Zach. Zach to was a pretty good looking guy as well, darker skin than Ryan, slightly shorter, but a little more chiseled than Ryan. He had light brown hair and green eyes that girls loved. Even though they were considered "good looking" guys by most girls neither really dated much in high school or got any action. Both were hoping that would change in college.

The first night they were just hanging around talking to each other about their home towns, lying about the girls they've been with, and in general shooting the shit getting to know each other. They were playing some video games, and bonding as new roommates. They even had managed to overpay an upperclassmen for a six pack of beer so they thought they were immediately cool kids on campus. Around midnight, they figured they had a long orientation day ahead and figured to head to bed. Not knowing the girls they dreamed of would be coming so soon.

They woke up early, well Ryan did and he had to yell at Zach to wake up. Orientation started at 9. They ran to the dining hall, grabbed some cereal and then left. They had to meet at the University Union and being typical Freshman, they couldn't find it and ended up being 15 minutes late.

Orientation was designed to show you around campus and where you're classes would be for the first part of the day and then the early evening would be a different group and get to know the people that lived around you.

At 10 A.M. they were split into groups based on their majors. Ryan was a mechanical engineer and Zach was an economics major so they were split up. Throughout the day were pretty boring, they each were shown their respective buildings on campus. Ryan was shown a bunch of labs that he'd have access to, and that was about it. Except, each guy noticed one very attractive girl in their group. Both were excited to know they would be having classes with these girls. So that immediately made them excited for school to start.
saskicker32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 10:11 PM   #2
saskicker32

Default Part 2

The groups were brought back to the dining hall at 4:30 to have an early dinner and from there they would split up into their housing groups to be able to meet people within their dorms. Ryan and Zach met up and dinner

"Dude, the hottest girl ever was in my group, everyone says there aren't any girls in engineering. There aren't many, but we have the hottest one" Ryan started the conversation

"Not a chance man, there were a bunch of good looking girls in my group but this tall brunette was unbelievable." Zach replied

"Whatever, dude. Suit yourself, you won't get better than an hot engineer" Ryan retorted

They continued eating and talking about the boring day they had. At around six, they were instructed to go to their dorms common areas to start the activities for the night. They headed off, both fantasizing about the girls they saw that day.

They casually walked back to there dorms, and then walked into the common room and immediately both got a little tingle as they saw the two girls.

"Don't make it awkward but check the girl out at 9 o' clock, that's the girl I was telling you about" Ryan said quietly

"Dude that was the girl I was telling you about" Zach whispered back.

Both were a little confused because they new they had to have been talking about different girls, because they were in different groups during the day.

Ryan realized it first because he remembered "Zach's girl" was brunette, while the girl he was smitten over was blonde.

"The blonde right there, that's the girl" Ryan casually nudged Zach

"Oh, the brunette she is talking to the girl from my group" Zach replied

It was apparent the two girls were friends.

The night began with the RA's introducing themselves. The college they went to was an upscale college and this was the newest dorm. It was two to an apartment, they shared a bedroom but also had a small living room and kitchen. The RA's were giving some kitchen rules (for the kids that had never operated oven's and stoves before), and other safety rules. Everyone paid little attention. Especially Zach and Ryan who were staring at the girls who were not paying attention and texting on their phones.

Then the ice breaker games started. Some of the classics were played. The first every held hands and got all scambled and they had to untie themselves without ever letting go of who you were holding onto. This was a good ice breaker for college students already hot and horny before they were pressed up against each other, so everyone loved it. The next one was similar to musical chairs but instead of chairs the guys were used. The college mascot was a cowboy, so the music would play and as the music stopped the RA's (and everyone that got out) would shout "Mount your Cowboy" and the girls that couldn't find a guy to jump on their back were out. The last guy to get "mounted" was also out so that the numbers were dwindled.

Ryan obiously stayed very close to the blonde girl, and Zach did the same with the Brunette girl. As the game continued, the guys kept getting "mounted" by these same girls since they stayed close. They introduced themselves.

"I guess since your on me I should introduce myself. I'm Ryan" said Ryan awkwardly to the blone as she was on his back

"Oh, hi I'm Elizabeth, Liz for short" replied the cute blonde.

Liz was probably 5'3", her blonde hair went well past her shoulders to the small of her back. She didn't have huge breast probably a small C cup, but that's exactly what Ryan liked. She had the ass he loved, perfect defined by the yoga pants she was wearing. Her blue eyes were what caught his attention besides her ass. He could stare into them all day and be mesmerized.

"Hi I'm Laura" said the brunette as she climbed off Zach's back after probably the 10th time she had already jumped on it.

"Oh nice to meet you, i'm Zach" he stuttered as he was hoping she didn't notice the huge erection he had to hide in the basketball shorts he was wearing.

Laura would be considered "Sexy" compared to Liz's natural elegance. She was a tall 5'8", her straight brown hair went to about her shoulder blades, with green eyes that could make any man cave to her. She too had a perfect ass that was a little hard to make out because she was wearing a loose sundress. But the sundress didn't leave much to the imagination with her breast. It was very low cut and she had at least a D cup, maybe a small DD cup.

The game drew closer and closer to an end, and these four stayed in because of their strategy to stay close to each other. A couple rounds later, the guys introduced each other to the girls, who both laughed. Because they mentioned they knew each other since they were little, but they enjoyed meeting the other guy.

The four ultimately ended up being the final four and to make it harder the four were blindfolded and everyone who was out formed a circle. They aimlessly walked around until the music stopped and then sped up looking for a partner.

The crowd burst out laughing as the game ended and everyone took their blindfolds off. Ryan had ended up on Zach's back and Liz was on Laura's back.

"Well, we should have thought these rules through a little better" said the RA embarrassed.

"Oh well, everyone had a good time" Chimed in another RA

The night progressed and more games were played and the four new friends stayed close and were talking and Liz asked
"What room are you guys"
"2B" Zach replied
"Oh, that's awesome, we are 2C" Laura exclaimed "We are your neighbors across the hall"

Both Ryan and Zach could barely hide their erections at this new that the girls lived 10 feet from them.

The night winded down and the girls invited the two guys back to their room.

Laura said "My brother stocked my fridge with beer as a sort of welcome to college"
"We're in" Ryan almost cut her off.

They all headed back to the girls place.
Old 05-14-2016, 11:26 PM   #3
saskicker32

Default Part 3

Please give me feedback, suggestions, likes, dislikes etc. Like I said in the beginning this was just a fantasy I have had and figured I'd write it out. Thanks for lookings.

As the got entered the girls place, they were chatting and laughing about the ending to the "Mount your Cowboy" game.

"We knew you guys kept close to us the whole game, you made it pretty obvious" Laura said

"What?" Ryan half heatedly said to disprove the notion but he new his inflection gave him away

"We didn't mind, we enjoyed it. You seemed like the two guys we would like to hang out with anyway" Liz said to ease the boys nerves

The two boys were elated to here Liz say that, and both thought about their chances of sleeping with these girls. 2 days in and they were both thinking college is the best thing ever.

The night continued, it was past midnight and they were all in the living room chatting about their hometowns. They learned the girls were best friends they were co-captains of the cheerleading team and volleyball team. It was apparent they basically ran their high school. The boys were not quite at the level but also wouldn't be considered geeks either. So they were al drinking a little. Liz asked
"Anyone up for strip poker"

The tent in both guys pants became apparent, and Laura said "Looks like we are all in"

Liz grabbed a deck of cards and dealt it out like a professional Vegas dealer. The way this strip poker game worked was everyone had $5 dollars in quarters they could play, and once they were out, each article of clothing counted as $0.50.

The game went fast, everyone was doing pretty average and then one of the big pots of quarters Laura went all in. Scared of having to get naked, both guys folded, as well as Liz. Laura had now just has $15 dollars worth of quarters while Liz, Zach and Ryan share the remaining $5.

Liz is the first person to have to remove an article of clothing, she was smart and kept her shoes on before the game started so she removed her shoes as her first loss. Next the boys lose a few articles. Laura is starting to use her excess money to her advantage because she can easily bet the guys enough so they'd have to get completly naked every round, so instead they fold losing an article of clothing each round.

Finally, Liz in her panties and bra, the boys in just their boxers, and Laura with $20 and all their other clothing. The final hand is played. Liz wins with a full house the guys look extrememely nervous. They look pleadingly at Liz and Laura hoping for a reprieve.

Liz chimes in and says "I'll make you a deal, you don't have to get naked right now, but if you lose this your next offer to the pot is we get to dress you up!"

Laura Smiles

The boys quickly agree since it means they can keep some dignity and remained clothes.

The boys lose the next hand in a terrible hand, neither could make even a pair. The girls giggle, and say "we have to pick out your clothes we'll be right back, remember you have to wear them the rest of the night.

The guys are nervous and also very turned on due to the lack of clothing on themeselves and Liz. A few minutes later the girls come back. The Ryan and Zach's jaw's drop as they see their new outfits for the night.

"We brought these for ourselves for Halloween this year, but they suit you much better" Liz giggled.

Laura was holding a french maid uniform complete with the stockings, apron, headpiece, and lace cuffs. Liz was holding the stereotypical bunny outfit complete with fishnet stockings, black leotard, pink tail, and ears. The guys started interjecting

"We won't wear those, no way" Ryan said

"We though you might say that, this is all is good fun Ryan. Just a silly game." Laura said innocently "I'll make you a deal, you wear those for the rest of the night, I'll strip to my bra and panties like Liz is right now. We will all be embarrassed about our state of clothing."

Zach and Ryan looked at each other hesitantly and agreed they do it. The girls new the horny boys would ultimately agree. The boys grabbed the costumes and began to walk toward the bathroom when Laura intercepted them.

"Excuse me, we were playing strip poker. You don't get to change in private" Laura said in a slightly more dominant tone

Ryan and Zach then quickly stripped and changed into their uniforms. Ryan took the bunny and Zach in the maid costume.

The two girls giggled and laughed one tried to pull a phone out but Zach immediately shut that idea down.

Laura then stripped to her lacy panties and thong, a matching white and pink set. Which contrasted Liz's black bikini style polka dot panties and light blue bra.

It was immediately apparent of Ryan's boner through the very thin black leotard, Liz was the first to point it out
"Maybe Ryan likes wearing the bunny costume more than we expected"

The other three laughed, Ryan blushed.

After the initial shock everyone sat back down and chatted and it almost went back to as if they were wearing normal clothes.

Zach looked at the clock and said "Shit, Ryan we better go, it's 4:30" As they started to take of the costumes to change back, Laura said hold up boys.

The stopped a little, Liz said "Look over their real quick" and pointed to the corner of the ceiling. The two boys shook in terror, up there was a surveillance style camera pointing directly at them. The yelled

"What the fuck you guys" in unison

"Hush down, it's early in the morning, you wouldn't want the RA's to come and see you like this would you" Laura said smoothly

"Why would you video this" zack said quickly

"Well you see, as captains of the cheerleading team in our high school we were always able to get what we wanted from any guy at the school. We were worried that we wouldn't have that in college so we devised a good plan to get that out of at least a couple boys at school"

"So what are you expecting out of us" Ryan said meekly

"Everything" Liz said
Old 05-15-2016, 12:04 AM   #4
saskicker32

This part might not be as good as I wanted it because I wrote it all out...Then Firefox crashed

"What do you mean by everything" Ryan asked shyly

"We'll discuss that tomorrow, for now here is our key. We expect breakfast in bed at 9 A.M. and you must wear your costumes when you bring it to us." Laura said

The guys not wanting to ruin the chances they still thought they might have with these girls complied. As they went to leave they peaked out of the doorway to make sure no one was in the hall and then raced across and got into their apartment.

They took the costumes off and got in ged.

"Weird night" Ryan said laying there

Zach didn't even have to reply to be in agreement, and both drifted off to sleep.

They woke at 8:15 to their alarm and rose like zombies with the lack of sleep. They both took a shower, and then grabbed the uniforms and raced over to the girls apartment. They checked the fridge and realized they could cook up bacon, eggs and fruit for everyone.

Ryan and Zach switched off cooking so they could get their costumes on before they brought the breakfast to the girls. The finished up and plated the food, and brought it to the girl's bedroom. The shook them to stir them and then placed the plates on the girls laps.

"Here you go, we are going to eat out in the living room" Ryan said

"Did you use our food to cook" Liz asked sleepily

"Yes" Zach replied without a thought

"Did we say you could cook food for yourself with our food?" Liz inquired

"We just thought..." Ryan got cut off

"We'll let you eat it but you have to eat it on your hands and knees without using your hands"

Zach and Ryan, although they thought it was humiliating figured it wasn't that bad and they both got down on their hands and knees and started to eat.

They finished eating and looked up at the girls only to find both Liz and Laura filming and giggling.

"Why are you filming now?" Zach inquired in a pissed of tone

"We think it's cute, that you listened to us" Laura said innocently

"Whatever" Zach said

"Thanks for breakfast, now before we head to class you do have something else to do for us. You can take off the costumes obviously, but you will be wearing these" Laura held up a pink lace thong and Liz held up a blue lace thong.

"No.." Ryan started

"You'll do as we say" Liz said in a strict manner that took both Ryan and Zach aback

They eventually complied both out of fear of the videos and there infatuation with these girls.

The now all walked to class, both Zach and Ryan pantied and holding the girls back packs.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:09 PM   #5
pantydare

I hope you continue this story, I like where it seems to be going

Dislikes:
Public, Mess, Family, Friends
pantydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 09:37 PM   #6
saskicker32

Default Sorry I've been gone so long

Sorry I've been gone so long I'll try to continue and get back into this story. Here goes:

They all got to their respective classes, each pair sitting in the back of the class. Liz slowly places her hand under the table on Ryan's crotch during their human mechanics and anatomy class.

"I like studying anatomy" says Liz, as she grabs his cock which is hard in the thong he is being forced to wear. He doesn't quite understand why the thong is keeping him hard and now he knows Liz knows too.

He replies "Liz, I'm really trying to pay attention." Hoping she would take her hand off so he could at least focus a little bit. Liz loving every second of this let's go but leans forward, just taunting Ryan to look at her ass where her cute pink thong is blatantly pulled above her jean shorts waistline.

Meanwhile, with Zac and Laura. Similar but slightly less awkard interactions were happening. If you didn't know Laura was forcing Zach to wear a thong, a random passerby might actually think they were flirting.

The rest of the day went on, and as classes ended the girls instructed the guys to meet at them at their room at 6 pm sharp, the girls said they'll be able to take their thongs off once there.
Old 09-08-2016, 10:15 PM   #7
saskicker32

Default The boys submission

6 pm rolls around and the boys knock on the girls room. Laura answers and lets the boys into the living room. Liz is already sitting on the couch and Ryan goes to sit next to her and she lays down on the couch taking all the room.

"I don't think so" Liz said flirtingly.

Zach was already moving towards one of the other chairs "Nope, not there either" Laura said

The boys look at the girls half annoyed and half confused.

"On the floor" Laura says. Annoyed,the boys started to sit down on the floor. "No, on your knees you little bitches" said Liz.

"Excuse me?!" Zach said, starting to stand up and puff his chest out.

"Oh calm down" Laura said softly, easing the tension.

"But seriously, on your knees if you know whats good for you" said Liz.

Ryan and Zach look at each other and knowing what's good for them slowly get on their knees.

"Zach, Ryan, please take off all clothes but your underwear" Laura coerced.

The boys followed instructions and got naked except their thongs. The girls snickered which pissed the guys off. Yet the boys knew they were kinda helpless to the girls with the blackmail that was had on them.

"We are going to set some ground rules know that we have gotten to know each other" Laura said, laughing as she looked at Liz. "You are now our little slaves, we each get one of you but you will be submissive to both of us." Laura said slowly trying to let it sink in.

"So this is going to be like fifty shades of grey?" Ryan asked semi excitedly imagining being in bed with Liz.

"Sure, whatever you want to think of it as" Liz said "But let's lay down some ground rules"

"One: Ryan you are mine, Zach you are Laura's. We will basically consider you property to be used however we see fit. Two: anytime no one else is with us you will refer to your respective owner as Goddess, and the other as Miss. Three: You will be doing all our chores, our apartment will always be spotless. Four: speaking of our apartment it's now yours also, but your apartment isn't yours anymore. You will live with us, and your apartment now becomes our walk-in closet and gym."

"I like the idea of living here" Zach chimed in, excited to hopefully sleep in Laura's bed.

"Five: you will be sleeping on the floor and if you're lucky we'll give you pillows and blackets" Laura quickly piped in.

"Six: We expect all meals to be made for us. Breakfast in bed, a nice packed lunch, and dinner on the table at 6:30 every night." Laura started again. "Seven, you will do our homework every night before you do your own. Anything less than an 85% will be punishable"

"For the time being, we'll end with number seven but we'll slowly add to your rules. Number seven: we get to choose what you wear, we promise to not over expose you with this because that would ruin our blackmail, but we do like keeping things fun" Liz finished

Ryan and Zach sat there in shock. They thought this was wild. These two supposedly nice girls were blackmailing them and they didn't even know how to respond.

Their thoughts only were able to last momentarily, "Well we expect dinner in twenty, we'll let you slide on tonight's homework" Laura chimed in.

Almost in a daze the two boys got up. They started to take the thongs off almost instinctually. "Nope, those stay on while you cook" Liz sneered. Ryan and Zach walked to the kitchen, heads bowed in shame and started looking through the cupboards for what they could cook.

They found some pasta and pasta sauce and figured that was quick and easy. They spent about 20 minutes cooking and then served the girls. "What do you say?" Laura asked Zach

"Here you go?" Zach said, half answering, half guessing.

A sharp kick to the nuts made Zach drop to the floor in agony. "That's 'Dinner is served Goddess' you dumb bitch" Laura scoffed. Zach slowly recovered, and started to stand "A rule just for you Zach. You must sit on your knees as I eat dinner"

"Yes Goddess" Zach said, getting back on his knees not wanting to upset Laura.

Ryan, obviously learning from Zach approached Liz, "Dinner is served Goddess" he said handing her the plate. He started to get on his knees too but Liz interjected "For the time being you don't need to be on your knees while I eat. You may sit on a chair, you obeyed correctly" Liz said lovingly, almost making Ryan want to get on his knees anyway.

Dinner ended and the boys, coming to their senses immediately started dishes to hopefully please the girls. Liz and Laura just chit chatted about their first days and how they were loving college. As the boys finished the dishes they heard "I think it's about bedtime" from one of the girls in the living room.

Advertisements
Kink Talk