Old 05-19-2016, 09:02 AM   #136
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Playing again after a 4-month hiatus?

Flicking through some old chapters, I've come across so many nice, encouraging and inspirational postings that, even if it's been a long time, I feel compelled to say thank you to Dareholic, deepsix, duracell11, Fantage, foobar123_549, Hrisy, Igglybabe, lurking, monkey725, Naughty_Challenger, pokerchamp119, SexyGiggle, TOM-ALLEN, Wordsmiff and, of course, MrCharcol for their feedback and support!

I know I've been away for a long time. After almost 4 years of writing I needed a break from MSBF - and from being online in general. I was busy with a lot of things, most of all my real life. But now, after a more than 4-month hiatus, I feel like writing again. I'd like to bring the story to a satisfying end and I hope to be able to write on a fairly regular basis. But I will not make promises I can't keep: I'm still busy with my real life, and you never know what the future will bring!

So, let me say thank you to everybody who has ever read one of my texts - and to those who dare to continue...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 09:04 AM   #137
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default On Display

I was on all fours, naked, ass in the air, mopping up the tiles in my kitchenette. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the phone rang. He had caught me in the middle of my household chores.

I could have bet he was online, keeping a wary eye on me. Or better, ogling me lecherously. I sat back on my heels, wiped my hands on my thighs, pressed the still wet index finger on the fingerprint scanner, opened Whatsapp and found his message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
I like your new pictures. To see you pee sitting naked on a toilet seat and to see you step out of the stall still naked to wash your hands made me hard. But being on display alone is not enough. Don't get me wrong, pet, I want you to show off, but I want you also to be used. You need to be used! So, from now on, I want you to spread your legs for every guy who wants to fuck you. I want you to initiate situations that encourage guys to fuck you. I want you to wear skimpy clothes, go out, and get drunk. Every guy knows that drunken girls are easy, so flash your charms and ask them for drinks...
Just what I needed! I furiously put the phone on the floor, drowned the rag in the cleaning bucket, rinsed it vigorously, wrung it all out - and managed to knock the bucket over. It clattered against my knees and dirty water sloshed all over my body, hit me in the chest, drenched my pussy, soaked my legs and raced across the floor tiles. I threw the rag away, duck dived under the wave and rescued the phone. Not a moment to soon. I put it on the countertop, used the rag to dry me provisorily off and busied myself with the deluged floor.

I mopped up a pool of water underneath the sink, my mind ticking away as if on autopilot. I did not like Ben's message, I did not like it at all. It was bad enough that I was the BF's toy, shown off to paying customers, but inviting any haphazard guy to use me as his fuck-doll, pretending to do it off my own bat, giving the impression that it was for my pleasure? Oh no!

On the other hand, what could I do? As long as the BF blackmailed me, there was no way out. I had to comply. That is - unless the BF didn't like Ben's orders. He commanded my obedience. Everything I did he had to approve first and usually he was not so keen on outside suggestions. With this I straightened myself, pushed my hair out of my sweaty face careful to use the backside of my wrist not to bring any aggressive cleaning agent too close to my eyes and got up. As if on cue, my phone sounded. As if he could read my mind, the BF's ringtone proclaimed, "It's a new game we like to play you see, a game with added reality..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Slut, I want you in front of your laptop in exactly one hour. On your knees, your hands behind your head, your legs spread. I want you drunk and horny, so hurry-up with your cleaning!
I dutifully opened a bottle of prosecco, got me some of the little pink pills, washed them down with a few sips of sparkling wine, finished the kitchen, dusted the living room, vacuumed the carpets and wiped the bathroom appliances when Depeche Mode alerted me to another text message. "Domination’s the name of the game, in bed or in life, they're both the same". Sure. I knew. I still had to do the laundry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
Is your Skype open? I expect you to call me as soon as I'm online. And you'd better be horny... and needing to pee...
Since I have to be naked all the time, there's not much laundry to do. I put the few dirty clothes I had and all of my used towels in a hamper, went to the kitchen, ripped open a beer can and took a deep gulp. It foamed all over my chin, ran down my neck, my tits, my belly and my legs and finally formed a yellow puddle with white spots on the tiled floor between my feet. I laughed and finished what was left of the beer.

I dried face, hands and body with a used towel, used the same towel to wipe the floor, donned panties and a long t-shirt, found another beer, grabbed the hamper, drove the elevator down to the basement, entered the laundry room, opened the beer and took a long pull. Only then did I put the contents of the hamper in the washer, added detergent and started the machine. Watching the water pour in, I finished the can and felt giddy and light headed. I knew that all this beer would make me need to pee and that the BF would be happy to find that there was still a lot of prosecco left for our Skype session. As always he would want me to finish the bottle right before his eyes. All of a sudden I had an irrepressible urge to giggle.

Back in the flat, I made sure that all the webcams were ON. I went to the bedroom, the bathroom, the hall, the living room and the kitchenette; I even checked the cameras on the deck. They all flashed a reassuring red light - working and transmitting. The BF would have been mighty angry if I would have missed to tell him about an outage.

My iVibe waited for me in the underwear drawer. It's pink, it's soft, it's pleasing to the touch and it feels good inside. Its different positions reach from a gentle buzz to an extremely strong vibration and the wireless remote can be controlled via Skype. I shoved the egg into my pussy, turned the laptop on, connected the USB device, activated the "Remote Pleasure" program and pressed the remote's “Mode/On” button. A window popped up and asked me if I was sure that I wanted to pass control to somebody on the net. I dutifully clicked "OK". A prompt advised me to open Skype. I did and was greeted by another popup window. I selected “Allow access”. The window closed and the egg started to vibrate.

Now was the time for more prosecco. I poured a stylish flute, took a big sip and started to play with my clit. My fingertips were still crinkled and numb from all the cleaning agent, but I did not take long to reach a first edge. I leaned back, folded my hands behind my neck and concentrated on the insistent hum of the vibe, holding the edge as long as I could. I was wet, horny and a good girl....
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 05-20-2016, 09:48 AM   #138
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Yes She's back!!!

Thank you our prayers are answered.
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2016, 05:07 PM   #139
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default On Time

I was waiting for him to come online. I was waiting for him to remember that I was waiting. I was waiting for him to talk to me. I was on my knees, naked, drunken and needing to pee. My legs were spread, my pussy was wet and my mind was numb enough to be his willful plaything.

He would not be on time. He never was. He would continue to make me wait even after being online. I was long used to him not talking, to his awkward pauses, to him vacantly staring in the air. I guess he did it to make me talk. To my disgrace, it worked. At least most of the time.

I shivered and thought back to the times when everything had started. When everything had been new. When everything had been easy, enthralling and exciting. Just good clean fun. Not the grim reality of today.

One of my first online contacts was a dominant girl who went by the name of SarahRabbit. She played with me almost three months and she taught me a lot of lewd things. She did not allow me to have orgasms, but encouraged me to edge as often as possible. Unsurprisingly, after a few days of relentless edging I was extremely horny. When I complained, she banned me from touching myself altogether, unless I was in a public or at least semi-public place. It was a cool way to keep me denied without telling me to do so. She knew only too well that I was too shy to touch myself in public. She was determined to change that.

Every chance she got, she raved to me about the huge turn-on it was for her to go out without panties, fresh air cooling her moist lips whenever she spread her legs. She talked wildly about the pleasures of wearing only an undersized mini dress, flirty enough to show her nipples and flimsy enough to fly up with every gust of wind, and she bragged about the thrills of her dress being so short that it was pulled up whenever she tried to sit down, forcing her to raise the back of the dress and sit on her bare ass, exposing not only her long legs but a whole lot of side butt as well.

In the end I gave in. After three delirious weeks of horniness I simply needed to cum, no matter where and when. I went to a sidewalk cafe far from my home, sat in a sparsely frequented corner, hoped the small table in front of me would be cover enough and, letting my hand glide under the hem of my skirt, touched my poor needy clit - and was hooked!

It was a feeling I had never before experienced, a feeling of lightness and naughtiness and of superiority... oh yes, superiority. Mighty messenger substances flooded my brain; I was high as a kite, sitting on top of the world, untouchable and inviolable. I placed my order with a waitress who discreetly pretended not to see what I was doing, looked away when she brought the mojito SarahRabbit had put forward to celebrate the occasion and then, not being bold enough to make eye contact with any of the guys who were watching me from the other side of the room, looked down bashfully, took my hands away, grabbed the glass, led the straw to my lips and took a few sips. I was so close to an orgasm that I shivered. Cool water dropped down from the outside of the glass and hit my thighs. I desperately needed to cum, there was no way I could leave the bar without an orgasm, but there I sat, sucked on my straw, got drunk and felt better and better. Slowly I put my hand back between my legs, found my pussy wide open and pushed the index finger in. Using some of the wetness as lubrication, I returned to rubbing my clit, softly at first, almost playfully, but then more and more targeted and was soon taken over by a strange mixture of contradictory feelings - anticipation and relaxation, provocation and reassurance, humiliation and relief, shame and arousal. And finally, gratification...

It took my breath away. My membranes ran wild. My head exploded. My whole body vibrated no end. The almost unbearable bliss of this spoiled me for life. I may have done quite a few stupid things as a kid to please my friends, and I may have been too open for lewd games as a schoolgirl to impress my peers, but this was completely different. I would never be able to forget the thrill I had just experienced.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:43 AM   #140
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Online

The status light next to the BF's name turned to green. I straightened my back, tried an inviting smile and double-clicked his name.

His face popped up in one smooth move. The screen image had him sitting in a dark room, scantily illuminated by the weak light emanating from his monitor. His features were barely visible, no way could I read his expressions.

"Oh dear, that was fast." His voice sounded arrogant and breezy, but there was something soft there too. Maybe I just imagined it, but he seemed to laugh silently. "I open my laptop and there you are..." He raised his glass. "This is to you, my oh so obedient and forbearing slut... I hope you didn't have to wait too long." I hastened to assure him that this was not the case, retorted his toast and told him that waiting for him was always a pleasure. He laughed some more, silently, nodded towards my glass and said, "Drink up!" I dashed it down in one gulp. He took a few cautious sips from his glass and leaned back. The iVibe sped up. I moaned. He liked to take me by surprise.

Slightly shaking I poured another glass, making sure he saw that the bottle was still half full. "You're a good girl." He grinned. "I'm almost convinced that being naked and getting drunk in front of a camera is your deepest desire..." I nodded emphatically and started to tell him how much I loved it, but he cut me short. "I'd rather hear what you have to say about Ben." I tried to look puzzled and stuttered something about how flattered I was that Ben wanted me to be used, but went on to add that it was the BF's decision, and his decision alone, as his orders were my only rules.

He groaned. "You want me to decide, girl? Be cautious. You might bite off more than you can chew." He eyed me thoughtfully, mumbled something like, "I need time..." and disappeared from the screen. Off camera he shouted, "Go on drinking, and play with those pathetically small tits of yours while I make up my mind." I dutifully squeezed my nipples. By now he had me irritated.

It took him some time to come back, and when he started to play absently with the vibe's speed control, the erratic accelerations and decelerations deep down in my body drove me mad. My bladder had been full even before he went online, but now I was bursting to pee. It hurt so much that I dared to interrupt his thought process. He smirked. "Really? You need to pee? I thought you'd rather have an orgasm... You know you can't have both? You may either cum or you may pee... What do you prefer?"

I needed both, so I kept my mouth shut. He seemed to be very pleased with himself. "As you like, slut. I'm in no rush...." My hands were between my legs, pressed against my pussy, squeezing my lips and kneading my clit in the vain hope to ease my urinary urgency.

It was some time before he resumed talking. "Come on, girl, drain your glass.... " I was desperate enough to obey without hesitation and even refilled it without being told. He supported his head in his hands. "Do you remember that day, at Laura's place, when all these guys took pictures of you, naked, bound and blindfolded?" I nodded. "How did it feel?" I did not know what to say. It had felt outright awful. I cleared my throat and explained that I had earned it, that I had needed a punishment and that everything he made me do turned me on, but he cut me short again. "Since then, have you seen Laura?" I shook my head. No word from her, not even through Nadia.

"I guess you will see her in the near future." I didn't know what to make of this, but before I could ask, he continued, "And I have made my mind up about Ben: You will simply do what he wants. I mean everything, and on top of that, you will do whatever the guys he asks you to pick up want you to do. Any one of these guys. Have I made myself clear?" I shivered. This was worse than expected. The vibe inside me buzzed away on top speed. I almost wetted the floor.

He smiled soothingly. "It will not be so bad, girl. You will love it. It will make you so horny! You want to please? Here is your chance to prove it! Make everybody believe that you do it out of your own free will. Including me. Make me believe that you are proud to be my toy!"

It took a Herculean effort to produce a smile. He waited until I finally assured him that I would do what I could to fulfill his wishes. Only then did he continue. "One last thing, slut... There's a guy who wants to talk to you on the phone. He's really interested in you. I will text you his number and expect you to take his call, no matter what you do and where you are. You will be charming and honest and candid... and you will make him believe that you are falling in love with him.... And now you may pee, slut - outside, on your roof terrace...."
Old 06-03-2016, 09:18 AM   #141
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Offline 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
How are you doing? Have you already been fucked? A new dress code may help: Stop wearing a bra. And stop wearing jeans; only wear yoga pants or shorts - without panties. Or even better, wear skirts - very short skirts - with skimpy and sexy thongs. You want to do slutty things to strangers; you'd better look like a slut. And don't forget to ask the guys for a drink!
One of the guys at university had mentioned that in the evening he and his friends intended to watch the Champion League Final Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid. I followed him down the aisle and asked bluntly if I could join them. At first he was astonished, but as I stood very close and "accidently" touched him with my boobs when I told him that watching football with friends would certainly be more fun than watching it all alone, he nodded knowingly, asked for my phone number and said he would talk to his buddies. If they agreed, he would text me the address.

To live up to the occasion I donned an oversized white mesh varsity tee, emblazoned with a big black sequined “8". With some good will it could pass for a dress. To preserve my modesty I added a frilly white micro thong, but no luck, it was so transparent that every one would be able to see through it. To enhance the tacky look I put on some bling and lots of makeup.

I was late when I arrived. Choosing the dress and applying makeup had taken longer than expected. A guy in tracksuit pants and flip-flops answered the door and led me into a small hall. From a door at the other side I heard crowd noises and a commentator's insistent voice. Entering the room I saw a bunch of guys jumping up and down on the couch, clutching beer bottles. To my left blared a huge 4K UHD TV set. The guy from university gestured me towards him, took a beer from a crate and gave it to me. I squeezed myself between him and a guy with muscular arms and hairy legs in baggy camouflage shorts who eyed me suspiciously. I smiled sweetly and waited for him to smile back. He handed me an opener, looked away and pressed his spread legs against my impacted thighs. I removed the cap and pulled at the bottle.

The rest was easy. I watched TV and tried to keep up with the guys. I smelled the somehow stale body odor of the baggy shorts guy and did not dodge when he started to rub his knees against my naked legs. I felt the university guy's hungry eyes on my cleavage and let my head sink on his shoulder. Nobody objected. I leaned even more into the university guy and turned even more towards the baggy shorts guy, freeing my hips to move forward and the hem of my dress to move up. The university guy grinned, put an arm around me and asked if I wanted another beer. I graciously accepted it and placed his other hand on my belly. With the same movement I lifted my left leg and put it softly on the baggy shorts guy's knees. This exposed my crotch, but I didn't care.

The university guy played with my boobs. One hand of the baggy shorts guy was on my knees, his gaze lingered on my barely covered snatch. The guy to the left of the baggy shorts guy eyed us doubtfully. I felt appreciated and adventurous, asked the left side guy for another beer and teased him by sucking suggestively at the bottle. I tried to concentrated on the game, but felt dizzy and lightweight, closed my eyes and drifted off. I woke up because everybody moved, forcing me to leave my cozy position. It was halftime.

Real Madrid was leading 1-0. Everybody was frustrated, everybody had drunk lots of beer and everybody needed to pee. Including me. I joined the guys queuing for the lavatory. The university guy was behind me, his hands on my boobs, his body pressed against mine. The hall was small and crowded, so we had a lot of body contact. I felt an erection and leaned back against him. His hands moved down, found my thighs and moved up again, slipping inside my thong, giving me a good fingering in the middle of the crowd. I turned to him and asked, "Where's the bedroom?" He pointed to the right and opened a door. We entered a room with an unmade bed; I got on my knees, unzipped his jeans, pulled his boxers down and started to suck his dick. He must have been very horny, as he did not last long. When he came, he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his load all over my face. Some droplets even hit the sequined front of my tee.

When we left the bedroom the hall was almost empty. The university guy peed first. Then it was my turn. I tried to clean my face, but I only smeared my make-up, so I left it as it was, straightened my dress and returned to the living room. All eyes were on me. Everybody knew what I had done.

I meekly pushed my way through to the couch. The baggy shorts guy was sitting close to the university guy and did not give place. The guy to his left did not give place either, but he threw me a cushion, so I sat on the floor between his knees. A bottle of schnapps appeared as if out of nowhere. I was offered two shots, one from the guy to the left, the other from the baggy shorts guy, dutifully downed both and asked the university guy for another beer. He pointed to an open bottle that had been left on the table. I took a swig and burped. It was warm and stale.

Meanwhile the game had resumed and the action surged back and forth. I raised my knees to my chest, folded my hands around my lower legs, leaned my head against the left guy's thigh and closed my eyes.

I was about to drop off again when I felt fingers on my lips and glass pushed against my teeth. The guy to the left had pulled my head back and baggy shorts was pouring beer into my mouth. What could I do? I swallowed and gulped down nearly half a bottle. The rest wetted my tee. The guys got up, lifted me to a standing position, pulled the soaked tee above my head, agreed that wearing no bra I did not need panties either and removed them with one flick of their hands. The crowd cheered. Atlético had scored a late equalizing goal. The guys sat me down and gave me another beer. This time it was cold and washed away the stale taste in my mouth. It was good to have something to cling to...

Everybody's attention shifted back to the TV. The regular playtime was over and the game got into overtime. I felt the hands of baggy shorts and the left side guy and even the guy to the left of the left side guy on my body. Their eyes were glued to the screen, but their hands were playing with my face, my arms and my tits. I turned around and touched their dicks. Left side guy had the biggest. I unzipped his trousers and lifted his stiff cock out of his frayed undies. Kneeling in front of him I took it in my mouth and moved my head up and down. He had a pungent and unwashed taste and I almost gagged, but I braced myself and slowly my saliva washed the taste away and I settled into a steady groove. I took him in very deep and he moaned and when I kissed the top of his dick I felt his hands pinch my nipples and then, squeezing them, rubbing them, he urged me to move deeper and deeper, filling my throat until my nose was pressed against his pubic hair and there it was again, that unwashed smell and I gagged and felt a bitter taste in my mouth and he released his spunk. As I have to accept every drink I'm offered, I swallowed.

The guys around me cheered loudly. Again I thought it was about me, but then I realized that overtime was over and the game was still tied. There would be a penalty shootout and everybody hoped Atlético would win. Good that I had been relieved of the Real tee.

The hands of baggy shorts were in my hair. He pulled me towards his crotch. I unbuttoned him and found that he was not wearing any undies and I sucked his dick and let him go again and sucked until he slammed into me as hard as he could. He took my breath away and stiffened even more until something wet and hot spurted out of his thing and began to fill up my throat and my mouth. I swallowed. The commentator's excited voice announced that Real Madrid had just won on penalty.

Somebody offered me another schnapps. It was the guy left from the left side guy. I gulped it down and found myself pulled over to his crotch. His dick was hard and I knew what he wanted. While everybody stood up and said goodbye and how bad it was that Real had won and not Atlético, I was on my knees, naked and humiliated, hoping I was not too drunk to suck off yet another guy.

When he finally came, the others had left. He dressed in a hurry and ran after his friends, leaving me alone with the guy in the tracksuit pants. It was late and I was drunk and I did not want to go out into the cold, so I asked him if I could stay and before he could say a word I went into the bedroom, lay on his soiled sheets and spread my legs. He took his time pondering about it, but in the end he fucked me. It felt good and bad at the same time and when he started to moan in earnest, his face flushed, his breathing getting fast, I was close to an orgasm. But I relaxed and stayed passive and let him do the work and it was over before I had a chance to cum. Which was ok. I felt like a whore, and what better way to feel like a whore than to stay unsatisfied?

I woke up early, had a frugal (and lonely) breakfast in a messy kitchen and left for the university, unwashed, wearing yesterday's clothes. I had to borrow paper and pen to take notes during lectures. I felt so slutty that I went home early, skipping all afternoon meetings....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E
Oh Ben, I did it and I loved it. I want to do it again. Not necessarily with the same guys, but who knows... Do you like it, when I'm a bad girl?"
Old 07-12-2016, 12:42 PM   #142
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lazy Ways

On my way home I stopped at a Thai restaurant and picked up Massaman chicken and a bottle of Singha beer. Back in my flat I got naked, carried my lunch to the roof terrace and enjoyed a tranquil meal. I relished the warm, homey and happy feeling of being naked in the sun, sipped my cold beer and did not care for the distant sound of an approaching thunderstorm until Depeche Mode alerted me to a new message from the BF. It was the number of the guy he wanted me to fall in love with.

Before I could transfer it to my contacts there was an abrupt flash of lightning, followed by an instantaneous clap of thunder, the sky darkened, and the water started falling in sheets. I grabbed the dishes, ran inside and stumbled over the varsity tee and my used thong lying in a heap on the floor. I put the dishes on the kitchen counter and picked my clothes up. The smell of stale beer and unidentified body fluids made me sick. All of a sudden I felt dirty and ashamed, ran back to the roof terrace and let the cold rain wash over my body. Thick goblets of water hit my face, matted my hair, dripped from my brow and slid down my nose. I wiped my eyes. Water flicked from my hands, made my nipples stand out, filled my belly button, wetted my pussy lips and, meeting the water that had run down my spine and made its way between my ass cheeks, streamed down the length of my thighs on its way to the ground.

Another lightning bolt struck. I shivered and headed back in. Cautiously avoiding the sequins I used the tee to dry me off, went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and peed. While I waited for the flood to turn into a trickle, I considered what to do next. Put my smelly clothes in the washer? They definitely needed a cleansing, but it would not erase my memory. Hop under the shower? Way better. I was chilly and it would help me to come to other thoughts. Drink more beer and forget about everything? Oh my...

I stopped breathing as I heard a key turn in the apartment door. A few last drops of urine leaked out and resounded audibly in the toilet bowl. As gentle as possible I grabbed some toilet paper and rushed to the hall. "You still keep your keys under the doormat?" asked Nadia, closing the door behind her. She scrutinized my disheveled state and added, "I hope I do not disturb you." I wiped my pussy and cleaned my pee smudged legs and retorted as calmly as I could, "No, not at all!" Only then did I start to sob.

Nadia got a towel from the bathroom, rubbed me dry, led me to the living room, sat me on the sofa, huddled against me and whispered, "High time I see you, isn't it?" She held me tight a long time, gently kneading my shuddering shoulders, until I finally stopped crying.

With eyes closed I listened to her rummaging around in the kitchenette. When she came back, she carried a tray with two cups of tea, some cookies, a knife, and a cutting board. She reached into her purse, produced a zipper bag, spilled a few small, colorful pills onto the palm of her hand, picked one and cut it in half. "Take this, it will do you good". I obediently washed it down with tea so hot that I almost burned my tongue and watched her take the other half.

She smiled benignly and said, "Now tell me..." And I did. I sipped at my tea and told her about Ben's more recent messages and about last night and about my day at university and about the thunderstorm and about the new guy and slowly, oh so slowly, a new, nervous energy crept in and I felt better.

It was good to hold her hands. It was good to open up. It was good to talk. I was glad she was with me. We cuddled and hugged. Our tongues met. We kissed. Long, wet, slurping kisses. How electric her touch was. All of a sudden I had a hunch for playful sex.

With naked feet Nadia angled for my varsity tee, lifted it up and put it to her nose. She inhaled deeply and grinned. "I like how it smells!" I took it from her, sniffed and perceived the papery taste of aldehydes set free by the oxidation process of the drying beer, followed by an acidic, ammonia-like scent that must have come from my sweat. I bent forward, grabbed the thong and sniffed at it too, surprised by the still prevalent presence of the musky, fish-like odor of my pussy juices, intermingled with the faintly bleach-like smell of the semen that had leaked out of my pussy after last night's fuck.

Nadia pressed her warm body against mine. The seams of her jeans chafed my skin. It was like having sex when you're drunk. I felt involved and detached, relaxed and aroused, peaceful and strung out at the same time. Every kiss was more passionate, every touch more stirring than the one before. I kind of seemed to be in a sleazy romantic novel.

Nadia's face was swimming before my eyes. I stared at her for a few seconds before her face stopped swirling. My heart raced. "Do you still see Laura?" I didn't know where this thought came from, but I could not hold it back. "The BF says, Laura will be back soon..." Nadia put a forefinger to her lips and gestured me not to speak. I obeyed. Keeping her eyes fixed to mine she got up, unbuttoned her torn cutoffs, pulled them down around her ankles and kicked them away, leaving me to admire her smooth legs, her colorful millefleur low-rise stretch-lace brazilian briefs, her loosely knit, tightly fitting, barely buttoned gray cardigan and her erect nipples, poking prominently through the garment's semi-sheer breathable cashmere. I leaned back to muse about what it was that made her nipples so hard, touched my own tits and felt a jolt of electricity. Every part of my body seemed to be erotically charged.

Nadia purred, lifted her arms and stretched out contentedly. The cardigan fell open and revealed a pearl necklace and most of her boobs. I really love her boobs. They are small but curiously protruding, I do not know why but they make me think of ice cream cones whenever I see them, and her puffies are a treat to be savored. Impressively large when soft, they get even bigger when hard and her nipples turn into long, pointy, fearless, suck-till-you-drop magic wands. With one swift move, she pulled the cardigan over her head, released her messy bun and shook her hair free. I watched with rapt attention as it fell down to her shoulders. Her areolas were of almost the same color as her lipstick. She wiggled her hips, arched her back, slid both thumbs under the waistband and slinkily pulled her panties down. My skin heated to a sizzle...
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 07-13-2016, 08:31 AM   #143
BlankRose

I love it..... Cant wait till the next one..

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 01:11 PM   #144
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Don't Hang Up

The telephone shrilled. I froze. It shrilled again and I picked it up, absent-mindedly, unable to avert my gaze from Nadia's luring body.

"Hello?" It was a well-modulated and pleasant-sounding voice. "Am I talking with Slave_E?"

"Yes, Sir... I'm Slave_E..." I was distracted. "Delighted to meet you..."

"Don't call me Sir," the voice said, in an easy-going way that was supposed to wipe all worries away, "I'm Adrian."

"Oh yes, Sir. Thank you... Adrian." I watched Nadia step out of her Brazilian briefs and stuttered, "Delighted to meet you... " The voice remained silent. Nadia tiptoed towards me. I said, "Adrian.... what can I do for you?" sounding as smooth and suave as I could.

He seemed to be amused. "A good start would be to tell me where the name Slave_E comes from."

"Oh my... what can I say..." Nadia leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I pushed her back. "It's... a question I like..." She made me stutter, and the more I stuttered, the more self-conscious I became. "It's a good question... Not that I'm asked it often, but..." My voice trailed off. I knew I stalled. Silly me did not know what to do. Something in his voice allured me, but I was sidetracked by Nadia licking my nipples. "It's good to know that you're curious about such things, Adrian..." My mind raced. I felt like a stupid girl, but a stupid girl well cared for, so I picked myself up and said, "Okay," and, in a joking tone, "You wanna hear the truth?" No reaction. "Well... then... Once upon a time there was a guy..." Nadia's tongue finally found my pussy. "Oh my... To make a long story short... His nickname was Master_A... He introduced me to online sex and I submitted to him and as my real name is Emily, he thought Slave_E would be the obvious choice for my nickname... And I have kept it since then."

"You're real name's Emily? What a beautiful name..." It was a corny phrase, but said in such a sincere, matter-of-factly tone that I nearly believed him. "It conjures up visions of a cool, slender girl with dark hair and bright eyes."

This brought a silly grin to my face. The seriousness in his voice attracted me. Even if I could not see him, even if I was far from being ready for it, deep down there were enough hints of me starting to fall in love with this guy to sound the alarm.

Unable to think straight, I conceded, "Adrian, you are a sweet guy..." but it was hard for me to focus on him. Nadia was close, too close. "How do you know I have dark hair?"

"Just an inspired guess, Emily..." Was there a smile in his voice? "Do you like it when I call you Emily?" For sure I did. A strange feeling ran up my spine and I shivered. "Go on, Emily, describe yourself. What do you like about your body?" I threw all my inhibitions to the wind. I knew I could tell him anything, without reservations. I felt totally connected. In my mind Adrian's soothing voice and Nadia's soothing lips united in one tidal wave of intense sexual energy that crashed over me and drowned me and swept me away...

I caught a breath and composed myself. "I'm skinny, with lean hips and long legs. My tits are small, but my nipples are long, dark and perky. My eyes are grey and I have freckles and a pointed nose. Some people say I look like a boy, but that's not true. I'm a lot prettier than a boy..." My left leg was sprawled out on the floor, my right leg dangled over one armrest, my back rested against the other armrest and Nadia's head was between my legs. It was an exposed, decidedly unladylike position, but I didn't care. "My hair is dark. It's long enough to be tied up in a ponytail. Or in pigtails, if you want." I laughed at my own corny joke and waited for him to join in. I so much wanted him to be pleased.

He took the bait, said, "Pigtails? Really?" and stifled a laugh. "How would you then describe your clothing style, little Emily?"

"Oh my... Adrian, definitely not child-like! I like to dress sexy! Sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I even try to get by with wearing the minimum amount of clothes appropriate in a given situation." Nadia looked up to me and smirked. I gave her a wry face back and added, "It's understood that I dress appropriately whenever I can, but I like to please and I like to tease and I like to show off." Watching Nadia's head bobbing up and down between my thighs, it suddenly came to me that, with me lying sideways, from her point of view my pussy must resemble a mouth, with moist rosy lips, a deep warm hole, a clit out of its hood, and a shaft stuck out like a little tongue. I was glad that Nadia was there and that we made out...

"You still there, little Emily?" I heard crackling sounds, then his voice, "Ready to answer more questions?"

I nodded eagerly, as if he could see me and sighed apologetically, "Absolutely... Whatever you want to know, Adrian..."

"Very well, then..." He remained cool, calm and collected. As if nothing had happened. He was a cool guy, for sure. "Go on. Tell me about your underwear..."

"There's not much to say, Adrian." I smiled. "Most of the time I go braless..." I thought I heard him breathe out the tiniest hint of a laugh and continued, "I'm an A size, wearing bras is not worth the effort. If I wear a bra, I do it as a fashion statement, to emphasize my tits." Nadia's lips were still glued to mine, like she was kissing a real mouth. "And I like to go without panties... I hate panty lines... I always go without panties when I wear leggings or yoga pants..." Nadia's tongue went from light and easy to deep and strong. "However, with skirts or dresses I love to wear thongs... Skimpy thongs. See-through thongs. Sexy thongs...." Nadia's mouth sucked my clit wildly, without restrains. One moment she pulled at it with her teeth until it hurt, the next she touched it soothingly with her lips, letting the shaft and its hood glide smoothly in and out. "Thinking about it... I love short dresses more than short skirts. Skirts only move up when I sit down, but the hemline of a dress rises with every move I make..." I broke off. I could not hide my breathing any more. He must take me for a complete jerk.

"What's going on, Emily? That's all?" He laughed incredulously and insisted, "Come on! What else?"

"I like to show as much skin as possible..." Nadia's lips drove me wild, "And I keep my skin as smooth as possible..." Her mouth was warm and soft and imperious and demanding and caused a complex commotion inside of me. "And I depilate my legs and I shave my pubes and my armpits...." Pulling the bottom lip between my teeth I stifled a moan and screeched, "There's no hair below my neck!" I felt wired, strung out and brittle, and I desperately wanted to cum, but I could not. Not with him on the phone. Not with him listening to every sound I made.

"Are you agitated, little Emily? I hope you are not embarrassed by my questions. Maybe you need a break? Maybe you need a drink? Go get some water. Take a big glass, it will do you good!"

"Good idea, Adrian. I'm terribly thirsty!" I grabbed Nadia's head with both hands and moved her away from the danger zone. "Just one moment, I'll be right back." Hesitantly Nadia moved over and let me pass. I went to the kitchenette and, phone tucked between shoulders and cheek, poured me a big glass of water. Nadia stood behind me and pinched my nipples. I whispered, “Uhuh...” and peeled her hands away. He just listened. What was he thinking? Did he know what was going on on my side of the line? What did he do on his side? Before the pause could turn awkward, I finished the glass and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. "Thank you, Adrian... That was much needed!"

"Very well then, Emily..." This time his voice sounded inquisitive. "Maybe now is the right time to ask you for your drinking habits."

This took me by surprise. "What do you mean by 'drinking habits' Adrian?" I filled a second glass and passed it to Nadia. "When I'm thirsty, I drink sparkling water. Or apple juice, mixed with sparkling water. Or orange juice. I do not like softdrinks, maybe a sugar free Coke now and then, or an energy drink when I go clubbing..."

"No, no," he interrupted brusquely, "That's all very well, but also very lame. What about wine, beer and the like?"

I sighed. "Of course... You can invite me for a beer at all times... Guys like to invite me; they seem to believe drinking makes me accessible... But I just like beer, especially on a hot day in the shadow of a big tree, in a Biergarten. And I like wine... A dry, chilled Grauburgunder is as refreshing as a beer... and with regard to me being responsive, it's at least twice as alcoholic..."

"Ah.... well?" I literally heard him smile. "I like your thinking.... Go on. What else do you drink?"

I shut up my own inner critic once and for all and went on, "In the afternoon, I like cocktails. I like to sit at a small, round table in front of a small, hip bar, on a sidewalk sipping cocktails." Nadia opened the fridge. I put a finger to my lips warning her not to make any noise and pointed to a bottle of prosecco. "I like to get drunk watching the world go by, cars speeding down the street, people rushing ahead, and in the evening I text some friends and we meet for a slow vegan dinner in a natty Kreuzberg restaurant... and then we are off clubbing." Nadia opened the bottle and poured two glasses. "I'm not afraid of the harder stuff... When clubbing I like my Red Bull with a fair amount of vodka. When I'm out with guys I prefer gin. I like that a girl draws a lot of attention when she asks for a G&T." Nadia looked at me incredulously and rolled her eyes. I took one of the glasses and sipped at it. "And I like strange brews.... Like Pimm's No. 1, you know, that gin-based drink containing a secret mixture of herbs and liqueurs..."

"You do not cease to amaze me, Emily... "I heard it with a beating heart. It was as if I would know him for years. It was as if I could tell him everything. It was as if I could give up thinking I was a bad person. I still knew that things could be good or bad, but I was not willing to beat myself up about it any more.

Trying to sound cool, I said, "What more do you want to know, Adrian?"

There was a short pause, and then he asked bluntly, "When did you start having sex?"

Somehow I knew that playing the prude would go sideways, so I responded with an equally blunt answer. "I started playing with my pussy about the time I started school, but I can't remember when I masturbated for the first time and when I had my first orgasm... I gave my first blowjob when I was 13, it was with a friend from school and I did not make him cum. I made up for this a few weeks later, with another, older guy. He knew what he wanted." Said matter-of-factly, without any value judgment as to whether voicing those thoughts was a good or bad idea. "I had the first real sex with a boy when I was 14 and with a girl when I was 15." I did no longer want to hide these embarrassing facts. "When I was young, I had my fair share of spontaneous sex and one night stands. Today, I'm into kinkier stuff... I love to be controlled and I love to be made a slut..."

"Does that mean you are interested in BDSM, Emily?" His tone had not changed, he still sounded neutral, almost benevolent. I exhaled.

"It's more than that Adrian. That D/s thing hooks me. When I started to browse the more secluded parts of the web, I discovered a fascinating new world, explored never before heard of communities - and found me confronted with my deepest desires. Cravings I would never have thought to be part of me... " Nadia looked at me as if I was going insane. I pulled a face. She replied with a quizzical laugh and left the room. "Adrian, please, I was not even 18, barely old enough for the darker sides of sex..."

"Ah, the darker sides..." Did he laugh at me too? There was some fuss on the other end of the line and then his voice was back and he said, "We'd better stop now, little Emily, before you talk yourself into trouble." A pang of nerves filled my stomach. My old insecurities crept back. "I will call you one of these days, to hear more about your dark sides." And with an abrupt click he was gone, leaving behind only the nervous clatter of a hung up phone.
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 07-18-2016, 02:21 PM   #145
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Feel the Benefit

I reclined on the sofa, closed my eyes and waited for Nadia. She flushed the toilet, opened and closed the bathroom door, opened the bedroom door, rummaged around in my bedroom... What the heck was she up to? Finally she came close, I propped myself up on my elbows and stared warily at the vibe in her hand. She ignored my sour face, toyed blithely with the remote, silenced me with a kiss and stuffed the buzzing egg unceremoniously in my pussy. Against my will, my body reacted.

She gave me a sly glance and an unconcerned smile and topped my glass off. I frowned, unsure of her intentions and said, trying to mock the situation, "You do not need to push your luck... I'm already naked..."

"That's what prosecco is for," she quipped devilishly. "Drink up, little Emily." I slowly rubbed a finger along the rim of the glass. Strings of tiny bubbles fizzed gently and steadily upwards. Deep down in my groin the vibe gathered speed and unleashed an erotic tenderness that crawled up my spine and spread through my brain. What did she really want? She had been annoyed, that was for sure, so why would she pacify me? I had no clue what was going on, but found myself strangely addicted to the situation. I always get myself into situations like this.

After a long pause, she sighed. “That really won't work very well, though, will it?” She sat down beside me, mirrored my pose and added, with a half-smile, "Did he impress you?"

I did not know where this was going, so I started with, "He was nice... " but thought better of it and blurted defiantly, "That's what the BF would expect me to do... " And broke off.

She pulled in a deep breath, muttered dreamily, "That guy was hitting on you... " and then, suddenly furious, she pushed the remote from her lap and shouted, "... and you ignored me!" I averted my gaze and kept my eyes locked to the remote. She kicked it away; it hit the wall and the vibe switched to full speed. Smooth, I thought to myself.

After a long time contemplating what a dumbass I had been, I snapped back to focus, cleared my throat and said softly, "I was not ignoring you..." and, carrying on, "He was just being friendly..."

Her jaw dropped. "He did not!"

I quipped, "He absolutely did."

She exploded, "You dumb cunt! You can't even see what's right before your eyes!" My heart skipped at this outbreak of jealousy and I blushed. Good Lord, she was beautiful in her rage.

"What does it matter?" I said, trying to keep my face neutral.

"To him, you're just a flirt," she gave back, looking offended.

"I am a flirt to everybody," I stated with a tiny smirk and narrowed eyes.

Her eyes narrowed to match mine. Even without the egg buzzing away in my intestines there would have been enough tension between us to start a fire. It was palpable; it pulsated between us with an almost psychic energy. I could not stand it any more, got up, took the vibe out, laid it on the kitchen counter, chirped "I gotta pee," and vanished into the bathroom.

Looking back I saw her blink a tear from her eye, bend down, grab the remote and shut the vibe off. I closed the door. I definitely and finally needed a shower...

Normally I love showers. Combined with sex they can be heaven. Struggling to regain my composure, I let the hot water run down my squalid body and hoped the sweet smelling body wash would dissolve all the filth that stuck to my skin and to my soul and all my troubles would disappear, rinsed down the drain with the tainted water. And suddenly it came to me that, despite our hassle, maybe even enhanced by our emotional upsurge, the sex with Nadia had been the best I have had for a long time. OK, no happy ending, but her exploration of my body had been awesome.

The steam fogged everything up. I closed my eyes, let my mind drift into the background of consciousness and used my squidgy fingers to relive the first and maybe most glorious time I've ever received head. It was with my first female lover, a beautiful woman, almost twice my age. After making out with me for a long time she had placed her tongue at the bottom of my pussy, below the opening to my vagina, and licked slowly all the way up, over my clit to the very top of my pussy. Alternating between a feather light touch, deep pressure and everything in between she had literally driven me crazy before she finally condescended to let me, her young girl toy, cum.

She knew how to use her tongue. She knew when to point it, using the hard tip, and she knew when to keep it flat and soft. She also knew what to do with a clit. She knew that a clit isn’t just a little button floating in the pussy, she knew that it's connected to a shaft, much like a penis, and that it's incredibly stimulating to have a finger on each side of the shaft rubbing up and down, just as I do when I suck cock.

I did not open my eyes when Nadia pushed the shower stall's sliding doors aside. A gust of cold air hit my body and she pressed me against the wall, her hands tight over my throat, and her tongue sunk deep into my complaisant mouth. The next thing I remember I was on my knees, immersed in living water that bounced off her head, her shoulder, her tits and her tummy. It gathered in my eyes making me blind and invaded my mouth making me gag and I could not breathe, even without her suffocating me, but I kept my hands clenched to her ass; my tongue rubbed her shaft and my lips danced around her clit as if it was a dick, just as I do when I want to drive a guy crazy.

In the end her whole body shook and she moaned and came like crazy and we went to bed and huddled under the blanket.

When I woke up in the middle of the night, I found it difficult to urinate. I had been very thirsty and drunk a lot of water, but when I went to the bathroom I could not pee. I spent the rest of the night getting up at least once every hour, only to dribble a few drops into the toilet. I was very worried.

The wondrous feeling I've had during the evening was gone. The thrill had worn off. It was like waking up, even though I'd been awake the whole time. It was like time had rushed by and in a matter of seconds it had slowed to normal, and now the world hit me as being bleak and mundane. Even Nadia looked less attractive....
Old 07-19-2016, 11:06 AM   #146
Dare_Me_Slut

Wow, this is by far one of the best stories I've ever read and followed. Go on!
Fantasies: blackmail, life control, total power exchange

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
Dare_Me_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare_Me_Slut for this post:
Old 07-26-2016, 09:39 AM   #147
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Wow

I can't believe that I missed two of the hottest chapters. Both Adrian and Nadia funking with Little Emily's mind and body.

I think I need a cold shower now.

Thanks you for continuing MSBF

Great work as usual.

Mr Charcol
Old 08-07-2016, 02:24 PM   #148
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default In the Mood

Every sound was painful. The light hurt my eyes. My stomach felt queasy. And Nadia was gone...

The day had gotten off to a bad start. I went to the toilet, but nothing came out. I crawled back to bed, and my phone rung. Bleary-eyed, half asleep, dreaming of a happy day I almost ignored it, but my gut told me not to. It might be the BF. I had to be reachable at all times.

It wasn't the BF. It was a call from the Grim Banker's personal assistant, telling me that he had found my notes useful and that he wanted me to accompany him to a meeting with an important client in Düsseldorf tomorrow morning. I was to be at Gate 13 in Tegel at exactly 8:15.

The Grim Banker was neither grim nor a banker, he was a big shot at a big media and PR company and he seemed to like me. I was not so sure about my feelings, but, to be honest, after our last encounter I had been impressed and now I was curiously attracted to him. I wondered what he was up to. Was it purely professional or did he have a personal agenda? I was slut enough to hope for the latter.

It was way too early to deal with issues like these. My brain was fuzzy and my pussy was sore and the fact that I still needed to cum did not add to my well being. But one thing at a time - I would not be able to concentrate on anything without a solid breakfast.

I found orange juice in the fridge, poured me a big glass and gulped it down thirstily. I found some leftover prosecco, stale and warm, and could not resist to gulp it down from the bottle. I started the coffee maker, placed two slices of bread in the toaster, beat two eggs in the pan, added two slices of bacon and waited for my breakfast to be ready.

While waiting, I killed time by looking out of the window. The sun was shining, a young mother was pushing her double buggy along, school kids on bikes drove by shouting happily to each other, teenage girls in comfy shorts and colorful tops ignored the world around them, totally absorbed by the luring screens of their smartphones, and I could not refrain from thinking, what if they had the password to the BF's website? What if they could see me? Would they guess that I only did it because I was blackmailed? That I still hoped that my parents would never find out what I had to do for the BF? I was ashamed and embarrassed, but at the same time strangely aroused and reminded of my duty. Suddenly, as if a wave had hit me, I felt all breathless and tingly and my hand, like it had a mind of its own, stole between my legs and found my swollen clit.

The sizzling of the eggs in the frying pan brought me back to the things at hand. I danced around the apartment, teased my nipples, wiggled my ass and made a big show for the BF's cameras. I turned the stove off, filled my mug with hot coffee, put eggs, bacon and toast on a plate and stuffed the meal down with an astounding appetite. And I decided I needed a bath.

I don't take baths often, normally I take showers, but when I do, it's when I need time to myself. And today I needed time for myself.

Carefully staying in the line of view of at least two cameras, I climbed in the bathtub, sat with my legs apart, spread my lips, pulled my clit hood back and poured sweet smelling baby oil all over my body. It stroked my shoulders, moved down to my tits, swayed my hips, massed in my crotch, ran down my thighs and wetted my ass cheeks. With oil covered fingers I started to do clit circles. My nipples harden as I enjoyed the pleasure and slowly a different scent added its spice to the fragrance of the oil. After about six edges, my skin had soaked up the oil and my pussy was wet and dripping, but though I was horny as hell I did not speed up.

Not speeding up, staying at the same slow pace, you can build up towards an orgasm for a long time. I have tried this often and never found it to fail: The longer the arousal, the bigger the explosion. And it comes with a catch: You can start anew as often as you want when you back off before you reach the point of no return.

I stopped before I reached the point of no return and stood up to get me a drink, but I shivered and panted and my juices were running down my legs and I had to go outside to calm down and I stood in the cool air and still did not know whether I had done the right thing or not. What was it that kept me from having orgasms?

I poured a big glass of wine and returned to the bathroom. I turned the water on, the temperature as hot as I could tolerate, lay flat on my back, pulled my knees up to my chest, thrust my hips forward, brought my pussy directly below the faucet and let the water hit my clit. I winced, it was painfully hot, but when I lessened the flow rate to a mere dribble, my body adjusted to the warmth. The water did not hit me strong enough to make me cum but it hit me strong enough to turn me on. It was a tantalizing feeling.

I slowly sipped my wine, the water mounted up and I concentrated on the temperature difference between the underwater part of my body and the part above the waterline. I liked the feeling of the water dripping on my clit, I relaxed and sipped more wine and closed my eyes and dozed of, only to be alerted by a painful, almost unbearable tension in my groin and I knew I needed to cum and I had to cum and I wanted to cum and I came and spasms shook my body and I moaned and I came again and when I thought I had reached the peak, I had not, I could not stop it and I went on, using my fingers and I endured the pain and I came again and again and a last time and then I stopped.

As always when I come down from an orgasmic high, my body tingled in pure naked bliss. I leaned back, immersed in the water, tugged lightly at my nipples and enjoyed the afterglow.

I stayed a lot of time under water; sweat running down my face, steam fogging up the bathroom window. The sun went down and the room got dark and the waters around me cooled down. I did not dare to move, I wanted to preserve all the warmth that was left.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when my phone beeped. What the fuck...? It was Ben and he brought me back to reality in the worst possible way...
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 08-07-2016, 10:55 PM   #149
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I do love it when I read about Emily getting to Cum. It appears to happen so rarely but I am sure the abstinence does little Emily the world of good
Old 08-09-2016, 02:06 PM   #150
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Are you still in touch with the university guy? You should... But first things first: I want you to go out tonight. Dressed in a top with a tempting slogan and very short shorts. Nothing else. Apart from your heels. Choose shoes that make it hard for you to run away. Get laid and have fun.
I sat cross-legged on the floor, wearing white ankle socks and nothing else, not even make-up. Cold, damp air coming in from the roof terrace raised goosebumps on my skin. I hugged my arms against my chest and tried not to move, but could not prevent a shiver running down my spine. After yesterday's thunderstorm it had cooled down. I sipped hot tea with lots of milk and a little bit of sugar and contemplated what to do.

No question about it, I had to go out and get laid. The only question left was what to wear. On one side it was summer and the last days had been hot, so I guessed it was appropriate to show a lot of skin, wearing short shorts, a cropped top and nothing else. On the other side, and taking into account how chilly it really was some people might not see wearing only two items of clothing appropriate. But what the heck! Running around almost naked shivering from the cold would not only make my nipples poke out, but make any decent guy desperate to take me in his arms and keep his vulnerable and needy prey warm and safe. I would do it!

I own quite a few figure-hugging, skintight, form-fitting shorts. The BF has seen to that. Since I'm blackmailed, I have an open eye for bodycon clothes. That's why I've ordered some from Black Milk, Australia. I love their itty bitty shorts, very tight, very low-cut, made of a thin elastic fabric so crazy comfy that I never want to take them off....

I have one with a skull printed on its back. It is called SKULL BLACK SHORT SHORTS. Basically, they're black, with intertwined white ornaments on the front and a big white hand-drawn skull covering the back. The great thing with the skull is that when people stare at my butt, the skull stares back...

I also have a lot of slogan shirts. There were times when the BF got off on buying shirts with embarrassing catchphrases. He thought I would wear them in public.

Looking through my wardrobe, I found exactly six crop tops with tempting slogans. The first one said IN AND OUT OF CONSCIOUSNESS. Too sophisticated for my liking, and it was a strange purple, definitely not my color. The second one said DON'T BOTHER I'M NOT DRUNK YET. Better, but a little bit hard to understand. Not that you needed rocket science, but... The third one said I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO FUCK. A great slogan, I have worn it before to the amusement of a mostly male audience, but maybe not submissive enough for today. The fourth one said I'M A HUGE CUM SLUT. True, but too direct. And the color was awful. The last one said KISS ME BEFORE MY BOYFRIEND COMES BACK and I loved it immediately. It was funny, it was inviting, it made clear that I was a bad girl willing to cheat, but also that I was happy to leave the initiative to the guy, and it was black with bold white letters. Just what I was looking for.

I slipped it on. It was midriff baring, short enough to show some underboob whenever I made a rash movement, and it had dropped armholes that showed a lot of sideboob even when I was not moving.

I added the scull shorts and black, belligerent high-heeled lace-up platform boots and it was perfect! I lifted my arms and marveled at my abs, I turned around and one of the straps slipped and bared my shoulder. I made some tentative steps and found out that with these shoes I not only had never ending legs, but also would not be able to run away from anybody.

I tied my hair up in a bun and applied makeup. I started with a little blusher, added fake lashes, dark reddish-brown eyeshadow and thick black eyeliner, shaped my lips with lip crayon and filled them with thick layers of bright pink lipstick.

And then I was done. I decided I looked slutty enough, even for Ben's depraved taste, took selfies, uploaded them to the cloud and assured him I would do my best to get laid.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk