Old 04-28-2016, 05:42 PM   #1
Gigantesub
Account Banned

Default Fresh meat

Shannon looked up from her thoughts. One of her sisters had just walked in and asked for her thoughts.

"I'm sorry, Mary, what did you just say?" Mary smiled at her friend, her red lips inviting a laugh.

"I said, the new crop of freshmen are here for our inspection. Meet me in the living room in five minutes, once you get ready."

Shannon walked to her closet, slipped out of her leggings and tank top, her round tight ass bouncing left and right. She grabbed her strapless bikini top, a black piece of fabric with a thin, perforated neon green lace draping her perky breasts. Then, she shimmied into her neon green and black striped thongkini bottoms.

The freshmen were lined up against the wall, their tops off and small blue things barely covering their fronts. Shannon walked in and sat next to Mary. The other girl in the room, Liz, commanded the fresh meat to crawl forward. She told their handlers to remove the blindfolds from their heads. Then, she told them to stand and put their hands behind their backs. The three girls stood, walked, and cuffed the seven men's hands behind their backs.

"Welcome to your personal hell boys." Shannon cackled before continuing, "you seven have been personally selected to become our new...toys. Your first job, is to strip each other without using your cuffed hands."

Female/Bratty Slut/Switch/5'6"/30A

Mistress Saint's sexy puppy

I ama slave to Getdare, Only accepting dares PM'd to me

My vacation needs your help!

PM Dare List
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74883

Likes/Dislikes/ Limits/ and toys!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74849
Gigantesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 06:25 PM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Curious about this.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:30 PM   #3
Gigantesub
Account Banned

The boys laughed, claiming they would never do such a thing. The man in the middle was leading the laughter, when all of a sudden, he felt his legs collapse. One of the handlers had kicked him in the back of the knee.

"You first, punk. Pick your man and strip him."

Again, the man on his knees refused. Shannon stood and walked over to him and grabbed his head, forcing it into the semi hard crotch of the man to their right. She rubbed his face back and forth, up and down.

"This humiliation could have been avoided for you. Now you made yourself my target." She etched a number one onto his back and chest with extra lipstick. "Now, number one, disrobe him, or pay the consequences."

Number one looked up at Shannon and smiled, "I would rather die!" He screamed and then spat in her face.

"To the flagpole, bring these maggots too!"

Out at the flag pole, Shannon and her fellow women strapped Number one's feet into place, having him sideways on the ground so that his head would hangout horizontally during his time as the flag. The women took off his thong, locked on a tiny chastity device with a spike that penetrated the opening of his urethra, and locked the mechanized dildo into place.

"Now, be a good little flag and wave while you are up there, not that you will have much of a choice. Oh, and as we won't want to hear you..." She grabbed the thongs of all the other men one by one, ripping them off their bodies, and inserted them into number one's mouth. "Your time as flag is up when this bowl is lined with cum on the bottom. Enjoy"

She started the machine as the handlers hoisted number one into flag position. As everyone walked inside, the pained groans of number one could be heard as his ass was invaded by the large, thick dildo.

Female/Bratty Slut/Switch/5'6"/30A

Mistress Saint's sexy puppy

I ama slave to Getdare, Only accepting dares PM'd to me

My vacation needs your help!

PM Dare List
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74883

Likes/Dislikes/ Limits/ and toys!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74849
Gigantesub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk