Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2016, 04:26 PM   #316
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone. It's been a while but here is the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy and thanks for being so patient. I will also be continuing with binding connections over the next week and hopefully starting a brand new story within the next few weeks.

“Crawl over to me and taste your mistress bitches.” Me and Lisa followed her orders and dropped to our knees. We inched across to her until we reached her feet and as Lisa began to work her way up Rachel’s left leg I mimicked her actions with the right. We alternated bringing our tongues to the moist prize between Rachel’s legs. “That’s it girls. Faster.” We lapped continuously teasing a finger or two; I reached up taking her right nipple between my lips, nibbling slightly.

Rachel moaned in pleasure as the multiple sensitive sensations overtook her body. It was little time before her juices spurted out coating Lisa’s face. Rachel took a moment to catch her breath as we waited patiently at her feet. “Wow girls, I always struggle to believe how talented the two of you are with those mouths. No wonder you want to be together.” I looked across to Lisa and we shared a smirk.
“Thank you mistress.” I replied before the phone buzzed in Rachel’s pocket. She quickly brought it out before answering.

“Hello……... Hi Katie…….. It’s all set up for the morning then……….. 10am for two hours…..…. Yep that’s fantastic……… I’ll see you then.” Rachel hung up the phone and turned her attention back to us. “Right now my girls, we’re heading over to Rebecca’s house, she’s got something she needs to talk to us all about, I’m not entirely sure what but it sounded important.” We both nodded and Rachel led us outside to her car. She paused and then opened the boot and indicated for us to get in.

We both hesitated momentarily before seeing her expression and deciding best not to argue, we squeezed in tightly into the small compartment and the lid was slammed on top of us plunging us into total darkness. I heard the engine turn on and the car slowly begin to move. “So Lisa, you know that it’s about a twenty minute drive to Rebecca’s. How about we have some fun?”
“Saz, if Rachel catches us we’ll be in so much trouble.” Lisa responded.
I smirked before continuing quietly, “Are you becoming scared, I thought you were always game. I bet you can’t get me to have an orgasm before we reach Rebecca’s. In fact I dare you to try and make me.”

Lisa smiled at me. “Oh, you bitch, you know I can’t turn down a dare.” I laughed as she pushed me in protest. “OK, what’s the bet?”
“How about whoever loses has to do the old classic for any three people that the winner chooses?” I suggested off the cuff.
“Three? You sure about that.” I nodded. “OK, let’s go.”

Without hesitation Lisa flipped me round in the dark. I tried to resist but struggled to keep my bearings as we turned sharply. I had a reasonable idea how far away we were from Rebecca’s so knew I had to hold on for 15 minutes. Lisa’s tongue managed to find her way to my crotch and she used her strength to pull my legs apart. I gasped as her tongue pushed through my slits and into my awaiting pussy. I could feel myself getting wetter by the second and tried to force Lisa’s hear away but couldn’t get any leverage with my body position.

Lisa used one arm to force both of mine out the way before slipping a finger from her spare hand into my anus. She probed as her tongue further began to entwine itself into the folds of my flesh. “You like that, don’t you Saz.” She purred from between my legs. I did all I could to resist each of her movements but every flash of her tongue brought me closer. The car swerved again but did nothing to distract Lisa from her task. Her tongue is like an artist’s brush, each flick and stroke magnificent and precise, painting a picture of colours, an explosion of images in one movement, a masterpiece being produced with such incredible care. Nothing could stop the torrent flow now, I arched and the world went black as I exploded. My legs felt like jelly as Lisa withdrew.

She leaned up and whispered into my ear. “I win, better luck next time babe.” I didn’t care; I was still in heaven with a wash of emotion. I could deal with the punishments later, right now I just wanted to lay back and admire what had just happened. I felt the car grind to a halt about 5 minutes later, I had done what I could to disguise what had occurred but there was no disguising the smell of sex in the air.

Fortunately Rachel didn’t pay much attention to it. She opened the boot quickly before barking orders. “Out now.” We both clambered out before standing in the fresh air. The light was blinding us after being shut in total darkness. It took a few moments to adjust and by then Rachel was already leading us to the door. She rang the bell and was quickly greeted by a sorrow looking Emma.

When she saw us she beamed quickly. “I forgot you had these two for the week, I hope you’re treating them well.” Rachel smiled
“Of course, my pussy hasn’t been so happy in a long time.” Rebecca laughed before leading us inside to the main room. Rachel gave us permission to sit on a sofa and we greeted the others. Emma, Hannah and Lucy were already there and drinking. Rebecca brought Rachel a drink before turning to address us all.

“Thanks for all coming girls. I needed to talk to all my best friends about this and wanted it to be in person.” A tear was starting to form in her eyes. “I’m going to be leaving the country.” We all gasped before she continued. “I’ve been offered a lucrative job working in Switzerland and it starts in just a few weeks. It’s far too great of an opportunity to turn down. Ollie is coming with me as well and has found a job teaching English out there. It has been in the pipeline for a few months but didn’t want to jinx it coming to fruition. I hope you’re all OK with it. We move in two weeks time today.” We were all shell shocked, lost for words, we’d been a group for almost 4 years, it seemed insane. I went and hugged her, almost forgetting my naked form entirely.

“Congratulations hun, you’ll be absolutely brilliant. I’ve always wanted to go to Switzerland and now I have an excuse to go.” Rebecca smiled and hugged each of us in turn. I spoke up. “So when are we going to have the party?” I asked.
“What party?” Rebecca replied a little confused
“The going away party. I don’t mean just any party, I mean one of our party parties. It has to special if it’ll be the last one for a while.” Everybody laughed and we started arranging details. By the time we left that evening Rebecca was delighted, and very drunk.

We went to sleep at the foot of Rachel’s bed and I dozed off instantly. It had been a long day.

We were both woken up by Rachel at 9 am. I couldn’t believe we’d slept for that long. “Hurry up and get dressed girls. Your clothes are in the bathroom. We need to be at the university before ten or there will be trouble. We entered the bathroom to fins two miniskirts, two crop tops, some high heels and two vibrating eggs. Me and Lisa shrugged at each other before quickly getting washed dressed and prepared. We walked out the bathroom and Rachel led us straight out the apartment. The eggs were set on a low vibe causing just a stir between my thighs. WE arrived at five to ten and entered the front of the lecture theatre.

The entire place was packed. Almost 200 people must have been sat in the audience for whatever was about to happen. I was terrified looking to Lisa for support but all I found was an equally petrified face. Rachel approached the microphone at the front of the room and indicated for us to sit on the table. We both obeyed. Rachel tapped the microphone a few times bringing a complete hush over the room.

“Ladies and Gentleman.” Her voice echoed around the room. “I have been giving you lectures on social behaviour for a long time now. Today’s lecture will be a little bit different to say the least. Today’s lecture is going to be on the negative effects of gambling and the backlash that it can have to your day to day life. Over on that table are two girls, some of you may recognise. They are former students here who were both very successful in their education. Recently however they made a bet, a careless bet against me, a bet that they were unlikely to win and in fact did both lose. As forfeit to this bet they agreed to become my slaves for an entire week. They still have a good portion of that remaining. However as an experiment and to show how gambling can destroy your life, why you shouldn’t do it and especially not with your dignity on the line for the next two hours either of these girls have permission to refuse me at any point they choose.” A few boos rang out in the theatre. “However, I am going to prove to you how a simple bet can turn two honest girls into the biggest sluts on the planet. That is what today’s presentation is about. If you feel uncomfortable about this, I ask you to leave now as you all know nothing leaves this room.
“I will be asking you to contribute to the experiment by giving orders to these two girls. Like I said they can refuse at any time. However if they refuse at any time there will be a forfeit, one that neither girl wishes to endure. If they are somehow successful then I will knock off two days from the remainder of their slavery. If you are unwilling to be involved if called upon I will ask you to leave, otherwise enjoy the presentation.”

Will we be able to complete the presentation?
What will be the tasks or forfeit?
What will happen at the party party?
What is the old classic bet?

Keep reading and find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:24 PM   #317
jessie_XXXJONES

Damn iv total forgot the rest of the story it's been that long might have to go back and read it all again can't wait for the next part
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:
Old 04-26-2016, 06:00 PM   #318
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again to all long term readers of this thread. I appreciate your support and feedback.

I began this story four years ago and I have to say that I honestly did not expect to go into anywhere near this detail, it to last this long, or to get the support that I did. Without it, I honestly believe I wouldn't have pursued writing in any form elsewhere.

Unfortunately at this moment, my heart is no longer invested in writing this story. Looking back through the chapters, I don't believe the writing is up to my current standards and I am not very invested with continuing something that I don't consider to be the quality of work I'm capable of.

I cannot say for certain about the future and that I will not return to this story at some point, but I believe it is unlikely.

I will be continuing and finishing my two other stories:
Binding Connections - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216
Sorority Sisters by Blood - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
I hope that you find the time to read these and enjoy them as I am happier and more proud of the writing and work behind them. Once I am finished writing them, I believe that I will begin a new story as I have some ideas I'd like to try. I find it very unlikely I will return to this.

I didn't want to leave readers waiting and hoping for new chapters. This, at least for the foreseeable future, marks the end of Strapon contest with consequences.

Thank you for investing time in reading it. If you have questions regarding this story or my other stories, feel free to send me a message and I will respond wherever I can. I apologise to those who were hoping for a conclusion or just more of the story but I feel this is my best decision.

With Love

Sarah
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 04-27-2016, 10:22 PM   #319
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Hi thank you for this great story. I am sorry that you are not going to continue with it but I understand and respect your decision.

I am pleased that you are not stopping writing and we can still follow your latest two stories.
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 07-20-2016, 09:51 PM   #320
Nerdwedgie

I love this story. I can't wait to read more.
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nerdwedgie for this post:
Old 08-28-2016, 05:19 PM   #321
orlando007007
getDare Devil

in word 96 pages, 49732 words

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to orlando007007 for this post:
Old 02-01-2018, 02:45 PM   #322
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hello all

I've been very busy for the last 6 months and as such have done little to nothing in terms of writing. I am considering a return to it however if I get some spare time in the coming months.

This, although in my opinion the weakest of my longer stories, was perhaps my most popular story. Would people be interested in seeing this continued (albeit in a writing style that more closely resembles one I'm proud of)? If there is enough support for it, I may try to spare some of my time for it.

All the best

Sarah x

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 02-01-2018, 03:07 PM   #323
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Please continue I really like ur story
Old 02-01-2018, 05:35 PM   #324
WedgieSlaveBaby

I would love to see this continue
WedgieSlaveBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:58 PM   #325
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

It would be great to see you continue with it but maybe to bring it to a conclusion. This story came up in a Google search and was what lead me to Get Dare. So I have a lot to thank you for and this story is very special to me

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2020, 04:43 AM   #326
Alexandra1

Unhappy

I really liked this one and would like to see the rest,
Too sad that she stopped writing this.

my hobbies are riding on my horse and swimming.

My likes are:
insertions and a bit pain.

my dislikes are:
anal, public

My limits are:
A2m, watersports, family and permanent

my hardlimits, which i ll never break are photos and videos/audio, because i dont want to be exposed online...
Alexandra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Alexandra1 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk