Old 01-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
Ibizadog

Default Diaper Dare for slaves

This idea was made to humiliate the slave, the master makes the slave drink alot of water (Maybe pee if into that) then the master ties up the slave wearing nothing but a diaper. Maybe choose a amount of time to be tied, but i would just keep them tied till they piss themselves. then the master simply gets a chair and possibly a drink and watches. the master could also drink a bottle of water infront of them to make them need to go more. Afterwards you could also do something humiliating like putting the diaper on there head and watch for a futher 5 mins. Please give feedback and any other ideas you would like to add.

Added ideas.

1.The master could also Make them drink water/piss out of a dog bowl. the master could also make them wear a collar and leash.

2. If Really risky do this in your backgarden!

3. Could also turn this into a dice dare, By amount of liquid, where to do it Etc.

Likes. Masturbation, Nipple Torture, Mild Pain, anal.

Dislikes (but will do). Ice, wedgies (I find them boring though), Giving myself facials, Pee.

No chance. Family/friends, public, poo, swirleys, messy, Long time dares, Pee/pooing in pants (As part of messy), intense pain, scat, public, Gay.

My Email: ibiza*Underscore*[email protected]

Last edited by Ibizadog; 01-16-2012 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Adding Ideas
Ibizadog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Ibizadog for this post:
Old 01-15-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

*shakes head and sighs* whyyy XD whyyyy does that make me horny! XD Hahaha

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
casimir

2 things one it makes me horny too and second the master could keep making them drink either from his cock if doing piss, or a baby bottle, or a regular bottle till the slave wets him self.
Toys:
Bondage
: rope, chain, leash, locks, mitts, collar
cuffs: ankle, wrist, hand, thigh
Anal: butt plugs: s m l, tail plug, huge dog dildo
Pain: binder clips, clothes pins humbler, candle, toothpaste, icy hot, hot sauce
Humiliation: puppy gear, baby gear, xdress gear
casimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
Ibizadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimir View Post
2 things one it makes me horny too and second the master could keep making them drink either from his cock if doing piss, or a baby bottle, or a regular bottle till the slave wets him self.
You gave me an idea!

Dislikes (but will do). Ice, wedgies (I find them boring though), Giving myself facials, Pee.

No chance. Family/friends, public, poo, swirleys, messy, Long time dares, Pee/pooing in pants (As part of messy), intense pain, scat, public, Gay.

Old 01-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibizadog View Post
You gave me an idea!
Similarly to that you could even go for an enema bag attached to a cock gag kind of set up X3 if you had these things around ^^ a deep gag would force them to keep swallowing, which you wouldn't want to do too much of, stop and start the flow to give breaks. But with a sort of shallow gag their mouth will just keep filling with fluid and then will stay full till they swallow, whereupon it will start filling again X3 boy that sounds mean ^^ haha.

I had a fantasy a while back which included something like that along with me getting filled with a cum enema in the other end too X3 ahh dear, if only eh?

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #6
Ibizadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Phoenix View Post
Similarly to that you could even go for an enema bag attached to a cock gag kind of set up X3 if you had these things around ^^ a deep gag would force them to keep swallowing, which you wouldn't want to do too much of, stop and start the flow to give breaks. But with a sort of shallow gag their mouth will just keep filling with fluid and then will stay full till they swallow, whereupon it will start filling again X3 boy that sounds mean ^^ haha.

I had a fantasy a while back which included something like that along with me getting filled with a cum enema in the other end too X3 ahh dear, if only eh?
Yeah that's a brilliant idea, especially if the bag is filled with piss. because then they won't have any choice but to swollow it.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
baby Deano

Smile Another Diaper Idea For the Master

Blindfold the diaper boy, Cut a few slices or poke holes in front of diaper, Put his pants or snug fitting shorts on him so he has no idea there are holes in the diaper. Remove blindfold and Give him 3 large glasses of water, juices, milk.. Your choice.. Once done take him to a mall to walk around. Make him continue to drink large amounts of fluid and tell him you will be staying till he wets his diaper and tell him he is not aloud to tell you when he wets you will check yourself. Then just wait for his humiliation to happen... You could bring a back pack with you with another diaper and after he wets himself and his pants or shorts are wet humiliate him about wetting himself like a baby and take him to the mens room to change...
baby Deano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #8
RbbrTV
Baby Member

Send a message via Yahoo to RbbrTV

Was once left at the mall with diaper locked on, after being fed castor oil. Had no ID or money and had to wait 3 hours till Master picked me up.
RbbrTV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliating, punishment, slave, tied