Old 07-28-2012, 07:10 AM   #1
obedient.slave

Default simple enema, maximum discomfort

for best results you will need to use a shower hose, the style you have when you have a bath/shower combi, make sure the slave removes the shower head before starting.set the temperature of the water to room temperature, to cause no damage, but make sure the water is on full!

slave inserts hose into anus and rolls a dice, times the number of the dice by 10. this is how many seconds the hose will filly there ass with water. role the dice again and again times by 10, this is the time the slave had to hold all the water inside for.

to make the even harder use two dices for the second roll, i can assure you that it will make your slave so uncomfortable they will never want to it again.

so if on roll one the dice lands on 6, the s;ave had to be filled for 60 seconds, this is like torture ( trust me it feels like your going to explode)
and the second roll the dice lands on 5 they have to hold it for 50seconds, 50 of hell.

repeat, add more dice and enjoy
obedient.slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:16 AM   #2
Kyle Robert Kerr

Default Punshment

I just did that punshment with a shower on fast I roled a 4 and 6 ma ass was so sore after it still is the water filled up so much in ma ass takes for ever to get all the water out I think I still have some in good pinshiment if slave is realy bad
Kyle Robert Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kyle Robert Kerr for this post:
Old 08-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #3
Kyle Robert Kerr

Default Read

Ol team after doing this I have felt ill I mean that iv been no weel since no don't do this cuse I don't no what it has done to me or unless it was food I eat but just saying be carfull if ur trying this
Old 08-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #4
mouse321

Default Dangerous

I wouldn't recommend anyone do an enema using a pressurized source of water like a tap/hose/shower head. It's very dangerous and can damage your intestines. You should only do enemas using gravity, like a hanging bag of water or something similar.
mouse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:24 AM   #5
Kyle Robert Kerr

Default So right

It hurts a lot ppl and made me fell I'll so do in saftey
Old 08-07-2012, 04:01 AM   #6
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Hmm, Mouse's suggestion is a good one; gravity fed enema's are better and safer. I would say that typically these shower-attachable ones are fine, just be careful not to do too much too fast and stop when it gets uncomfortable. Of course, given the nature of this dare that would defeat the purpose.

Kyle Robert Kerr, the Ill feeling you have could be considered 'normal' for anyone who has taken too much water too quickly, I'm guessing you'll have recovered by now, if anyone else experiences nausea, feelings of illness etc, the thing to do is (obviously stop if you didn't already) drink plenty of water and just wait it out, the feeling should pass after a couple of hours.

I'm very experienced with enemas and even I still get this feeling if I do a very large quantity of water. I expect it if I'm giving myself a very harsh punishment enema and consider it part of the punishment.

Enemas can make for excellent punishment tools, but this isn't the way to do it. Instead, consider getting a gravity-fed enema, like Mouse suggests and taking a reasonable amount of water under reasonable pressure but with things added - peppermint castile soap, regular enema soaps, glycerin and ground cayenne are all popular additives that can have VERY punishing effects.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk