Old 04-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #1
Xp0lTeRg13sTx

Book Jake and Hannah

Hello getDare! I'm new to this site but i've read a few stories as a guest before and i loved them! So i decided to make myself an account and have a dab hand at doing a bit of writing myself!

This is just the first part of the story and i apologise if it is quite long but i felt that it needed a longish introduction to at least give the reader a vague idea of what is going on. But of course more will be explained as the story progresses

All feedback is welcome, positive and negative... if my story is terrible then i want to know before i write anymore!

Okay so here we go...

I had never slurped a mug of coffee down as fast as I did that morning, but I had to, I was late and I needed the energy for my big day ahead! Today was the day I get Hannah back for the dare she gave me last week!

Hannah was my ex-girlfriend from several months ago. We had been together for over a year in what I thought was a happy relationship, before she dropped the bomb on me back in September, that she wanted to split up for reasons that I still do not quite understand. Maybe it was because it was the start of Sixth Form and we shared very little free time to be able to see each other, or maybe she had just grown bored of me… I will probably never know.

But anyway, last week on a slightly… drunken… outing with a few friends I decided it was a good idea to call her on the way home whilst still intoxicated. I don’t remember very many details of the conversation except I apparently told her several times that she should convert to “lesbianism”. Whatever that means… Worship some sort of lesbian twin goddesses’ maybe? I don’t know…

But seriously… when I got home I was still talking to her on the phone, undoubtedly about things I would regret later, and I did! Imagine the shock and horror as I turned on my PC the next morning, logged into messenger and saw that her display picture was me naked hiding 0% modesty!

After a long text-based argument, I discovered that at some point that night she had dared me to take a naked picture of myself, send it to her, and allow her to have it as her display picture for a week! Upon checking my phone of course I discovered several such naked photos, most of which had parts of my body missing as trying to self-shoot whilst drunk must’ve been difficult! Yet somehow I must have managed it!

Hannah has always been a very… persuasive girl. I had done many embarrassing things for her in the past, but having my naked body on show to all her online buddies was definitely up in the top ten list of the worst dares!

Of course, every cloud has a silver lining and I also discovered her text reply which she had clearly hoped I wouldn’t notice, which said: “Thx Jakey! Mmmm I luv it U can dare me bk sumtime I promise :P”

Gotcha!

I spent a while thinking through exactly what I could get her to do in return for this, I went through several options and just drew a blank each time; until I looked at my calendar and discovered that we had arranged to meet up and play tennis the following Saturday. Perfect, me and Hannah used to play tennis a lot when we were a couple (she has always been a very athletic girl and it was the only sport that we BOTH enjoyed), but since we split up, we still met up on occasion when the weather is nice for a game and to catch up on life with each other.

There it is… since Hannah had allowed her friends and people that I’m none too familiar with see me naked, I would make it so the public could see her nak… wait…no I couldn’t get her to play tennis naked in the park that would be illegal! Unless… she usually plays in shorts but I remember her saying a while back that she bought a skirt for it but hasn’t worn it yet. No idea WHY she hasn’t worn it, but that’ll do! If I dare her to wear it without any underwear during the game, then there’s no way she can prevent anyone who sees her from getting a good glimpse of the goodies underneath!

I have to say, Hannah was none too impressed later on when I called her and told her that I had re-read the text that she’d hoped I’d forgotten about, and had already come up with a dare in return; and even less impressed when I told her exactly what it was that I wanted her to do!

“No way Jake, there’s a good reason why I haven’t worn that skirt yet! I need to get something to wear under it, not just underwear, and ESPECIALLY not naked under it!” was her reaction when I told her my dare. She sounded pretty stern, so I decided to offer her something in return.

“If you do this, you can keep that picture of me as your display picture for another week!”

Amused by the possibility of more people I know seeing me naked, she reluctantly agreed but added, “I’ll do it as long as I only have to be pantyless DURING the game… so I can at least cover myself even a little on the way to and from the park!”

“Deal…” To which I then hung up the phone.

Once I had downed my drink, chucked on a t-shirt and shorts (didn’t bother with underwear, seemed fair!) I made my way to my car to drive to Hannah’s. Her house was over the other side of the city, so it gave me time whilst driving to think about the day ahead. The thought of her being near enough naked from the waist down today was enough to make me tent rather uncomfortably on the way there so I tried not to dwell too much on the subject!

Before long I was pulling up outside Hannah’s house, it was a good sized house, end terrace. 3 bedrooms i believe, one being hers, 1 being her brother’s and the other for her parents; although she was home alone today… luckily! I parked up and knocked on the door, and she very quickly answered, hiding most of her body behind the door and only sticking her head round.

With a big grin on my face and in a sarcastic tone I asked, “Ready to go then babe?”

“Shutup Jake! This is soooo embarrassing for me! At least in my dare the whole world didn’t have to see your arse!”

I tried to contain my laughter… and failed. Hannah was not impressed but resigned herself to the dare knowing that she did kinda deserve it!

As it was such a nice day, I decided that we should play on the outside courts in the sun instead of the indoor courts where we would play if it wasn’t such a nice day (clearly she hoped it wouldn’t be!). She looked slightly surprised when I told her this, as she knew it meant that a LOT more people would be able to see her, plus you need to add the wind into the factor! … Although, there was only a very slight breeze today, it was more like a July/August kind of day rather than early may.

I prompted us to leave, so she reluctantly picked up her bag and stepped out from behind the door… only then could I see WHY she was so reluctant! I knew skirts that girls wore to play tennis were sometimes very short (experiences of watching tennis on TV, I was never sure whether it was the shortness of the skirts that attracted me to watching it, or if it was the ridiculous grunting noises they made whenever they hit the ball!), but even this did not prepare me for what I saw. She was wearing a white pleated tennis skirt that could not have come down more than a couple of inches below her arse. Top that off with a light blue t-shirt with presumably a sports bra underneath to stop the inevitable from happening, and it was enough to leave me speechless for at least 10 seconds before she blurted out, “Ok ok I know, let’s get this over with!” With that, she stepped out of the door, turned around and began to lock up.

Once she had her back to me I could see she had her ‘boob length’ hair tied up in a neat ponytail. I always called her hair ‘boob length’ because I remember when we were dating that if I pulled her hair down across her chest, it was just the right length so that the tips just covered her nipples.

It was a short walk to the park, which wasn’t too eventful. We talked about what we had been up to over the past week or two. Mainly the conversation was her talking about sixth form and how she was getting on with her mountains of coursework that had to be handed in during the next month or so. She was always a very career minded individual, she knew exactly what she needed to achieve to get into university and nothing was going to stop her from getting it. Admirable, to say the least, but a lot of the time I just wished that she would… Relax… a little more.

Soon, we were nearing the gates to the park, and apart from a few lustful glances from passers-by the trip had been largely uneventful. The gates to the park were at the bottom of a small flight of concrete stairs which ascended to the main area. Like an idiot, I caught my foot on a broken flagstone and stumbled slightly just before I got to the stairs, which allowed Hannah to start climbing a couple of steps before she turned to see what had happened…

“Are you okay Jake?” She said with a smirk on her face and trying not to laugh. “You dumbass…”

“Yeah I’m fi…” I began to say before I looked up and realised that in our current positions, I had a good view right up her skirt and could see her bright purple panties. Hannah noticed this, but simply tutted, and proceeded to carry on up the stairs at a faster pace.

After regaining my composure and catching her up, we carried on walking now through the park towards the tennis courts. Hannah looked a little embarrassed as she was getting a mixture of more lustful glances from the men, combined with disgusted looks from mothers with young children.
When we finally reached the tennis courts, there was one other couple playing, but luckily for Hannah, they were just packing up to leave as we entered. There were a total of five tennis courts surrounded by a ring fence, with the entrance to the right of court number five. The numbers then moved off down towards court number one on the far left. Naturally, Hannah chose to take us all the way down to court number one and sat her bag down on the floor.

“Go on…” I chuckled, as she looked around nervously before pulling the tennis rackets and ball out from her bag, then proceeding to lower her panties and replace the space in the bag with them.

“Let the games begin…”

If you guys want... more to come...
Xp0lTeRg13sTx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
italia13calcio
Account Banned

love it! please keep it coming!!
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #3
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

please go on hoping for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #4
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Count me in. Looking forward to more.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:59 PM   #5
Xp0lTeRg13sTx

Book Part 2...

Thanks guys! It really means a lot to hear that!

All in good time to because i've just finished writing the next section and i can't wait to carry on writing more!

So here we go, not quite as long but close enough...

“You’re loving this aren’t you Jake…?” Hannah said looking slightly embarrassed.

I decided not to answer her question directly, but instead simply gave her an evil grin and picked up the ball to prepare to serve.

The game started off fairly slowly. I began by only hitting the ball gently so she did not have to move too far or too fast to return it; but soon we started to pick up speed, and we both had to be quick on our toes and move around the court to return the ball. This was fine for me, but was beginning to cause some… privacy… problems for Hannah!

After a few minutes, I began to get sneaky by aiming the ball upwards. I am by no means tall (about 5’9), but at 5’5, she was still a little shorter meaning that she had to jump a little to return it, giving me a tiny glimpse of her cleanly shaven pussy each time.

Needless to say, such a sight gave me immediate arousal! But i couldn’t help but wonder when she began shaving down there. When we were dating she always kept herself neat and trimmed but never shaved right off!

Through a mixture of pondering this in my head and my arousal, I completely missed the ball, sending her to a lead of 15-0 (I never understood why 1 point in tennis is equal to 15 but I just go along with it!). She smirked as I went to collect the ball, but this was short-lived as out of the corner of my eye, I saw two men enter the tennis courts. They were both topless and heavily toned men, probably early twenties so about 4/5 years older than us. A hint of jealousy trickled through me; I am relatively skinny and I always wished that I could get a little bigger.

I looked over at Hannah, she had noticed them before I did and I could see it in her eyes that she was mentally praying for them not to take the court next to us, but, unfortunately, for her at least… those prayers went unanswered as they took court number four right next to ours.

We exchanged nervous hello’s, they gave Hannah a good “checking out”, but so far they had no idea of her partial nudity. So we carried on playing…

We played a couple of sets with little issue, just the occasional glance as one of the guys may have “thought” they saw something. After a long volley, I slammed the ball back to take the lead in this set, which meant Hannah had to go collect the ball. I watched as she bent over to collect it and exposed her perfectly formed arse and hairless pussy to the world… completely stunned that she would not even TRY to hide it!

As she stood back up and turned around, it became obvious that I was not the only person to notice! The guy on my side of the court next to us had his eyes fixated on her as his mate served the ball only to go flying past, completely oblivious to him. Hannah became so red once she realised this, that I actually thought her body was going to spontaneously combust!

She was clearly trying to keep calm as she served once more, still looking like a traffic light stuck on ‘stop’. I could tell that her mind was elsewhere though as she looked distant and her shots were sloppy. It didn’t help when the bloke who had seen Hannah bend over began whispering something to his mate… we both knew what he was saying though as the guy who was receiving the information kept turning to her and smirking.

With all of this it looked like Hannah was becoming visibly upset, so I took pity on her and announced that we should take a break, so we put the rackets and ball down in a safe place, and moved off to the side of the court.

Shocked that I had ended the game early, Hannah asked, “What’s wrong? I thought you would want me to be humiliated for as long as possible!”

“I did, but you looked like you were getting a bit upset so I decided to stop like the top guy I am!”

She hesitated for a few moments, and then replied, “Well… I wasn’t UPSET as such… just a little embarrassed!”

Just as I was about to open my mouth for a response, she continued, “If I’m being brutally honest… I found it more EXCITING than upsetting! I know that sounds a lil weird… or kinky… or perverse… but those guys were HOT!!! Although, it probably would’ve still been exciting even if they weren’t… but it certainly helped!”

I..I..I…I didn’t know what to make of this. This was meant to be a revenge shot that I thought she was getting upset about; but all of a sudden it’s escalated into a kinky little discovery! I suggested that we played a couple more sets so she could ‘test’ this more, but in a typical Hannah fashion, she decided that she needed to head back to study; so we packed up our stuff and left the tennis courts; only after Hannah and the lads had exchanged a couple of naughty winks on the way out of course!

During the walk back, I began to think about how hot this new little discovery of Hannah’s kinky side was (especially as it became apparent that she had either forgotten to put her panties back on, or even better, decided not to bother!), but also how disappointing it was that we had not tried anything like this whilst we were dating.

Finally, Hannah broke the silence by saying, “I’m sorry I’m heading off so early Jake, but I’m going to the beach with Megan tomorrow, so I won’t have any time to do any studying… you’re welcome to come along if you’d like?”, a cheeky grin formed on her face as she added, “Maybe we could do a few… ‘Dares’… Maybe you’ll enjoy yours more this time whilst soba!”

If I was being 100% honest, being exposed to all her friends on her display picture did turn me on … a little! But at the time I wasn’t going to admit that! I had no idea she had this kinky side and I didn’t want her to think I was a weirdo! I thought about telling her this… but decided it was best saved for later! Besides, my dick had already sprung up upon hearing her invitation to the beach and I didn’t want to change the subject!

“Wow yeah that sounds like a lot of fun! Should I pick you girls up tomorrow morning?”

“No don’t bother, don’t want you wasting your fuel, just meet us at the train station around 9ish.”

By this time, we had reached Hannah’s house and were about to say our goodbyes. Before I left, I felt a hug was in order, so I held my arms out and with no argument, she moved between them, put her arms around me and we had a hug nearly as good as the ones we used to have when we were dating!

Rather unexpectedly, I felt her put her hands on my backside and slip them into my back pockets. Almost as an instant reaction, I moved my hands down to her legs and proceeded to run them slowly up the back of her thighs, until I had them underneath her skirt and cupping her firm cheeks.

Sadly, at this point, she moved away, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and said that she would see me tomorrow morning before retreating back into her house.

Feeling the happiest I had felt in a very long time, I returned to my car, sat down, and was about to leave before I noticed a little lump in my back pocket. Intrigued, I sat up just enough so I could get my own hand in there… and pulled out Hannah’s purple panties…
Old 04-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #6
Alexax
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Alexax Send a message via Yahoo to Alexax

maybe not as long, but it is really good can't wait for the next part
Alexax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:41 AM   #7
Wolf_78

I like the story mate. Looking forward to reading more.
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:42 PM   #8
Xp0lTeRg13sTx

Smile

Thanks guys

I'm about halfway through the next part so i should have it up tomorrow. I'll try to make it a little shorter but i can't help getting a little carried away with the amount i write lol
Old 04-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #9
zac
getDare Sweetheart

amazing story! please continue xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 03:35 PM   #10
Xp0lTeRg13sTx

Pencil

Thank you!

Apologies for not having the next part up yet. I had work issues and then it was easter weekend so was a little busy. I'll have it posted soon i promise.
Old 05-28-2012, 02:44 PM   #11
Lillly5162

Wheres the new post
Lillly5162 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, fiction, hannah, jake, story