Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Here you go ;-)

Clothing-Girls
12)Naked

Where to put the clothes you don't get to wear-
8-11)Locked in trunk

Girls
6)Keep your dome light on the whole time. If doing this during the day, roll again
(In case daylight: 12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, cunt, etc)))
Cant wait to do this, how long should i drive around for?

Salsa
salsabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #17
Dice7
getDare Addict

Thought I'd give this a good old bump, I feel it deserves it!

About to go out topless with the dome light on with a peg on each nipple...fuck knows how I will be able to drive with pegs on my nips for that long but lets see shall we!!

Unsure: pee, anal, pic/audio proof, dildo sucking/swallow

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Limits: Diapers, scat, full cross dress, pics/videos that identify me
PM/KIK DARES https://bit.ly/2X8Od9N
EXPOSE MEhttps://bit.ly/3AxE70x
Dice7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:03 PM   #18
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Happy to see this thread bumped, hope some more people do it!!

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #19
nietvantoepassing

I am going to do this dare tommorow evening
i rolled:
5 no underwear and taking it off out site my car
11 (lucky me i didn't get a 12) putt the clothes in the trunk
2 extras:
i have to run 4 times around my car
i have to take one item off clothing off for every red light (damn i have to pass some red lights) i will put the remove items in my trunk when i run around my car
i thinck that is saver.

i will tell how it went tommorow.
nietvantoepassing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 04:49 AM   #20
painslave101

Default awesome

Just did this one, and it was hard. I got 6 extras

I rolled
2 8 6 10 1 4 8 5 7 2 11 3

So, I ended up with my biggest plug up my ass, no lube. Four clamps on my balls and nipples, one on my cock. Pasting my dick and taking a piece of clothing off at each red light (4 of them). Riding my gear shift until cum 7 min after the first light, and running around my car 3 times (didnt get around to it until i only had a sock on, this was hard as hell with clamped balls)

Things I love:
Cock Torture Crossdressing Nipple Torture Cumplay Exhibitionism Anal Bondage

My only limits are:
Scat messy a2m Blood Lasting damage Family Animals and Shaving (bad razor bumps)

Everytime I receive a PM saying "FUCK" I will fuck my ass for 16 minutes, and add one minute to this dare.

Everytime I receive a PM saying "SWALLOW" I will swallow cum
painslave101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:59 PM   #21
Dice7
getDare Addict

Ok so I did this with my fiance last night starting around 12am I went first and had a really easy time. We decided to drive from our home to her work and back again there are 4 traffic lights each way and the trip takes around 30 minutes all around if you do the speed limit. I rolled no underwear (take off outside the car) So I crouched behind the car jeans off pants off and jeans back on, it was 12 in a private car park so really not a big problem, fiance laughed nervously whole time anyway...then on the drive I had to keep the dome on, remove clothes at red lights and pee after 19 minutes (we decided to make it out of 30 instead of 12) I hit no red lights so the that made 2 of the dares pointless! When the timer rang on 19 minutes we were on the way back on a street lined with houses that are pretty much directly on the road on one side and fenced off train tracks on the other side so I stopped the car and looked for somewhere, the closest I could find was a slightly darker alley that was a passage between the street and parking for the houses, I was totally visible and it was a really long piss! Then I drove home and nothing else happend.

Around 1ish was her turn, with the same route in mind..she rolled no bra so she wore a jumper/dress type thing that stops just under her ass, leggings knickers socks and shoes (front seat for clothes). Her tasks were to strip at red lights, run around the car 8 times and fuck the shifter after 13 minutes (after first red) She totally refused to do the shifter (too big and too crazy) we agreed she would have to do it again and if the shifter came up again she'd at least try, if she did I'd do a dare of her choosing. So off she drove, the first light was orange and she cheekily drove through but the 2nd is directly after and in sync so it was red when she got to it. She quickly got out the car and ran around the car for the first time before removing her shoes. About 2 minutes later we were out of town on a strech of road with parking next to the beach and a field, she stopped twice on this road to run. The next light was green and it was about 7 minutes until the next one, she forgot to stop inbetween. The next light was a very long red and she got out and ran of course before taking off her socks and chucking them in my face! A couple of minutes later were at the carpark of her work and she got out and ran around, despite a couple of prostitutes near by watching her like she was crazy (partially true!). The light after work was red again (as it normally is, worst light in the world!) she got out and ran before nervously pulling off her leggings, she was now pretty exposed, I for one could see the pink of her underwear ever so slightly if she had to move her legs in a certain way. The timer went off for her gearshift dare outside a bank with a pretty good covered carpark but she still bottled it..some time later we got to the next lights which were red! She removed her knickers after arguing with me about it and I reminded her she had to run 2 more times..she didnt want to at that light though it was outside some houses right by the road! NExt was the long quiet stretch and she stopped the 2 times on this, running while pulling her top as low as she could under her ass, it looked hillarious, several cars drove by during this. A few minutes later came the double lights and the first was red! At the first she waited until it turned green before she removed her dress, she was now naked and the seat belt between her beautiful breasts really looked sexy. She was bright red but there was no stopping from now until home on a fairly fast road so no one had a chance to see her!!

I gave her a break and then we rolled the dice again, it was around 3 now and the coffee was flowin9g, we were both fairly frisky and silly at this stage..This time she rolled no underwear (remove outside) clothes in backseat and her tasks were Strip at lights, write degrading things, the shifter (hmm) and pee after 8 minutes..(CONFESSION I cheated with the shifter dare, I really want to see her do it..so when the dices rolled it was 2 and another number, so I quickly knocked the die off the table and picked it up as 3 before she really noticed then acted shocked when it was shifter again..yea I'm a dick!) The shifter would be 30 minutes after the first red. As punishment we would take a longer route..around 45 with more lights!

We set off and she nervously removed her leggings and knickers behind the car giggling the whole time. The first two lights were green, and she stopped on the long strech of road and pee'd crouched down in the field, not really visable unless light shone directly on her, which it only did once when an ambulance drove by at speed. The next light a couple of minutes later was red and the was a car infront of us, she removed her shoes and chucked them in the back. The next light the one that is normally red was actually green this time! We went past her work and into the next town which would be our turning point. She removed her socks at the next lights and I saw slut and dirty written on her feet! The next light was just before the town center where we would turn, there were a lot of prostitutes and curb crawlers around and Chiara was unhappy about removing her leggings but she did and I read bitch cum and fuck me written on her wonderful thighs. We turned but of course were back at the same light just as it was turning back to red! She dropped her head as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra, not seeing the man in the car that pulled up next to us watching her..he gave us a thumbs up and began to drive alongside us when it turned green, I told her to pull over and wait for him to drive off, he was a creep. It was just as well, the next light was red! We were a long way from home so I decided to be kind and told her to just pull the dress up to just below her breasts so she wasnt totally naked yet, it didn't stay there so well but her pussy was still uncovered and that was good enough! Now to the always red light...green again!! But not too long after that the timer went off, by a McDonalds..luckily not a 24 hour one we pulled into the carpark and she looked at me like she was going to cry, to be fair I was fairly scared now as well, the carpark wasn't really well covered and if anyone drove in to inspect the strange car parked in the empty carpark we'd be really busted..however a dare is a dare right?? It was really awkward and I had to get in the back for her to even attempt it. She managed to get her pussy over the gearstick banging her head about 5 times in the process, but simply didn't have the flexibility or space needed to drop down further onto the stick. I suggested using the handbrake but she told me to fuck off and just kind of dry humped the stick for a bit until we saw a couple of police cars drive past slowly and got scared and continued our drive. The next light was red and she had to be naked for the last 10 or so minutes of the drive!! Then the next light was red and she had to start to masturbate! She drove home struggling to combine the gear changes steering and fingering but it was hillarious to watch and she was convinced everyone could see her breasts (covered in 'cum' 'whore' 'fuck' and 'slut)..we got home and she said my dare was to do this at the break of dawn so it was light and she was would choose everything no dice rolls!

However we fell asleep..maybe we'll do it tonight!

Dislikes:light crossdress, edging/denial, extreme humiliation, full public, mild ass2mouth, ball torture

Old 03-11-2014, 07:48 AM   #22
wandering76

I got a towel with clothes in the trunk. 10 degrading phrases on my body.

Dislikes: Anything Illegal, friends/family, messy/diapers wedgies, etc.
wandering76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:41 AM   #23
rhl
getDare Succubus

Who wants to roll for me?

My semi related last night spur of the moment 9PM adventure.
On the way to Walmart I pulled into a parking lot got out of the car, stood by the trunk got undressed and folded clothing neatly in the trunk. Drove to Walmart parked at the end to the right of a car for partail coverage. Got out of the car walked the long way around the car to the trunk, Yes not a stitch of clothes on. Brought my clothes back to the drivers seat , standing next to the car proceded to get dressed first socks, shirts, than pants.
I don't know if I was seen but while putting my shirt on I saw headlights shine on me and the car door. Since I'm being diaper punished and left them off to go shop, I had to request a punishmant for taking them off.

I then went in and bought bought a 6 pack of panties, bra and lace cami(with built in bra)
For an hour I browsed the store making sure my items were on display.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:37 PM   #24
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

This thread needs a good bump... anyone want to roll for me?

If possible, I'll send that person pic proof.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:49 PM   #25
Dice7
getDare Addict

Thanks for the bump

1)Fully clothed
8-11)Locked in trunk
6!!
8)Before you set off make sure you are desperate to pee roll 2 dice. Wait that many minutes then wherever you are and however you are dressed, get out and find an area other than a toilet to pee (11 mins)
9)If someone can see into your car, spread your legs and play around with your dick and pinch your nipples
1)If going wth a partner they must slap/punch you on the cock/groin region for everytime you go through a green light first time (ie not seeing a red light to stop at when you reach the lights) obviosuly slow down before they do it! If doing it without a partner you must squirt roughly an inch of toothpaste onto the tip of your cock or inside your forskin everytime you have to come to a complete stop and rub it in.
11)Roll 2 dice. This is the total amount of times you must run around your car during your trip EG If you get 11 you must stop in 11 different places and 11 different times to do this (10 times)
7)Keep your brights on. For every car that flashes their brights, remove an article of clothing. If you are naked, masturbate until someone else flashes their brights. If doing this during the day, roll again
12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, sissy, etc))

Old 08-06-2014, 06:53 AM   #26
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl did it

Clothing-Men
7)Underwear only

8-11)Locked in trunk

Extras
6)Keep your dome light on the whole time. If doing this during the day, roll again

nice dare
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:18 AM   #27
lisabigboobs

This was fun

Clothing-Girls
3)Mini skirt only ((no top, bra or panties))

8-11)Locked in trunk

Extras

Begin by rolling two six-sided dice and complete that many extras.
Girls

2)For every red light you come to, remove something and put it with the rest of your clothes. If you are naked and come to a red light, masturbate until it turns green

4)Put something that fits uncomfortably into your ass

9)If someone can see into your car, spread your legs/play with your tits

12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, cunt, etc))

lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:20 AM   #28
KinkedDick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Roll 2 six-sided dice for each category and follow the instructions as indicated.

Clothing-Girls
1)Fully clothed

Clothing-Men
1)Fully clothed
I see what you did there...
KinkedDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #29
Dice7
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisabigboobs View Post
This was fun

Clothing-Girls
3)Mini skirt only ((no top, bra or panties))

8-11)Locked in trunk

Extras

Begin by rolling two six-sided dice and complete that many extras.
Girls

2)For every red light you come to, remove something and put it with the rest of your clothes. If you are naked and come to a red light, masturbate until it turns green

4)Put something that fits uncomfortably into your ass

12)Write, in marker, at least ten degrading things on your body. ((Slut, whore, bitch, cunt, etc))

How did it go?? Report please!

@kinkedick...can't be too easy now!

Old 08-08-2014, 09:56 PM   #30
CoffeeGuy
Baby Member

This was my first dare and it was thrilling.

Ok I got
4 Fully clothed but with a bra (I decided to take this a bit farther and stuff it as well)
11 Locked in trunk, not a problem here since i have my clothes
4 extras
3 Make sure you are desperate to pee before you leave. If you see a pink or yellow car on your trip..pee your pants.
9 If someone can see into your car, spread your legs and play around with your dick and pinch your nipples
4 Put something that fits uncomfortably into your ass (10 lube, WOOHOO, at least its lubed!) grabbed the largest plug i could get to fit
11 Roll 2 dice. This is the total amount of times you must run around your car during your trip EG If you get 11 you must stop in 11 different places and 11 different times to do this (8 times!)

I live in a small town so getting caught at all is social suicide, that being said... here's my report. I had socks, shoes, jeans, underwear, H bra stuffed, and a tight stretchy shirt. I can barely hold it, having drank 5 cups of coffee, and 48oz of water, and I have a huge plug in my ass, trying to drive with one foot trying to keep from sitting on this thing and splitting me half (pretty much in vain). So drove through the main part of town grabbing my stuffed boobs and with my dick out playing with myself since there are people less then 20 feet from me. Lucky for me they were intent on other things. I drive down the highway and pull off as soon as I can, a blind corner, I get out and run around the truck...and no one sees, I stop at another blind corning, in front of a church, camp ground, on straight away, then I turn around and head back. At this point I don't know if I am grateful or disappointed I haven't seen a pink or yellow car, I damn near run off the road, rubbernecking looking for one. I stop and run around at the next corner I find, then in front of someones house, and my heart lept out of my chest as someone came down the road, instead of my previous casual stroll it turned into a terrified sprint. Further compounded by these huge boobs bouncing everywhere. I am sure they saw, just not sure if they knew what they saw. Back in my truck, i get going again never minding that racing heart. Without further complications, I head back through town. Then I see something I didn't see on the way out... a yellow truck. I practically cried with prospect of finally being able to pee... but try as hard as, I couldn't. I still had one more stop, so I stopped right at the intersection of 2 highways, walked out, peed my pants, stood there for 5 minutes, walked around the truck and completed my journey.

Thanks for the great dare!

Likes : Risk of getting caught, Toys, Restraints, Watesports, Semi-Public, Chastity, Pictures, Masturbation, Crossdress, Diapers, Anal Play, Edging
Dislikes : Scat, Pain, Fully Public
Limits : Webcam, Face, Permanent Marks, Multi-day dares.
CoffeeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
car, dice dare, humiliation, masturbation, public