Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-08-2014, 07:54 AM   #136
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl52 View Post
SHORT TERMS RESULTS
2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED

NUMBER OF MASTERS TO DIRECT YOU
1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

EXTRAS
6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before. (does that mean 300 to each body part?)

Extras:
Anal Plug
Hair Clamps
Bullet Vibrator
Toothpaste
Chilli
Ginger
Ice Cubes
Rope
[I can look for something else if you've got a better idea]

Body Parts:
Pussy
Left Ass Cheek
Right Ass Cheek

Items:
Hand
Hair Brush (thin, paddle or round)
Ruler
Belt
Spoon
Yes, its 200 min and 300 Max -)

Now let me see.. as for the ass, good thing is to buttplug yourself first, like 10 minutes before you start the spankings, but coat the butplug with the chilli before introduce it. Set the vibration on low and wait naked on corner time, fully naked, for this ten minutes. You should crosstie your ankles at the corner time, as well as tie your thights together and use the hair clamps on nipples, while pussy can stay clothespinned (1 per inner lip, 2 per outer lip, one more for the clitoris). 10 minutes are done, you can spank yourself 250 times on right ass cheek with the ruller, and 200 in left with the belt.

After the ass spanks are done, untie legs and ankles, rub a good amount of tooth paste on your pussy (before unclamp it), unclamp the pussy (only the pussy) and proceed beat it with the hairbrushes. To be democratic, give it 75 hits first with the paddle brush, then 75 with the thin, and you can finish the ordeal with 100 off the rounded one. Thats 250 total, but if you felling like you need the 50 left for the 300, give 50 rubber bands snaps too.

After all is done, unplug yourself, unclamp the nipples and go for a shower. No cuming for this spank.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:22 PM   #137
Karina82

Short term

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

1 - 2 Masters (the first two who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

2 - 4 extras at least

I offer ass, right breast, and left breast

I have belt, spoon, hairbrush, slippers, ruler, and hand (of course)

Extras: i have ice, hairclips, and other household objects

PM would be preferred

Neutral: ice, wedgies, corner time, lines, body writing

Dislikes: penetration, masturbation

Limits: the obvious, other people, poo, pee, messy, anal, cam/pics, eating/drinking things that aren't normally eaten

PM if not listed
Karina82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 11:08 PM   #138
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

am I the only guy directing spanks here? No other master wants have fun too?
Old 09-11-2014, 04:25 PM   #139
dirtyslutslave

Body Parts: Tits, pussy, ass

Implements: hair brush, wooden spoon, belt, ruler

SHORT TERMS RESULTS

3 - 2 Sessions (Masters choose which day you will do each one, within this week) with 200 hits min, 400 max.

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once).

EXTRAS

6 - 8 extras, and need to add 100 hits on the MAX and MIN numbers you had rolled before.

buttplug, clothes pins, toothpaste, ice, wand, clit pump, 12 inch suction cup dildo, rope

I live alone so any location in the house

Dislikes: body writing, shower jets, Icy Hot, rope walk

Limits: public, pics/cam, others/family, blood, permanent, piss/poo

Toys: 8 & 12" dildos, Hiatchi wand, clit pump, glass dildo, clothespins, toothpaste, icy hot, rope, wooden spoons, household items

Pm me walk & I'll complete a rope walk

I am not looking for a master at this time
dirtyslutslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 02:30 PM   #140
Anana
Baby Member

I chose short term

4 - 1 single session, but Masters can choose another body part He/She wants to be hit outside the ones you offered. Fixed Hits 150.

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

Body parts: ass, tits, inner thighs

Implements: hand (of course), ruler, shoes, spoon, belt, hairbrush, other household objects

Extras: ice, rope, clamps, bondage, rubber bands, tape, other household objects

my limits: public, cam, anal, messy, other people
Anana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 01:04 PM   #141
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

This seems to be the kind of thread I would enjoy commenting on, so giving it a little love.
Old 01-18-2015, 01:40 PM   #142
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSpanker View Post
This seems to be the kind of thread I would enjoy commenting on, so giving it a little love.
Amen, MrSpanker. Thats was a cool thread

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
Old 01-18-2015, 08:42 PM   #143
suzie.queue

SLAVES will enter a the topic with the max and min number of spankings, offering at least 3 body parts to be hit (for example, right tit, ass, pussy, etc).

I will spank the body part of my masters' choosing. I have regular household implements.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS[/i]
(1-3 days of spankings sessions)

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) whit a 100 hits min and 200 hits max

3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

EXTRAS
(thing you have to offer to Masters as extras to increment your spanking: nipple clamps, outfits, some "uncommon places to spank yourself" like school, beach, toilets, etc, you tell where, vibrators and buttplugs, toothpaste applied on the spanking instrument... be creative in your offers or, at least, let the Master be free to create AND CHOOSE for you)

4 - 4 extras and you are not allowed to cum before ALL spankings for ALL masters are done.

I will offer these extras:
ginger root
icy hot
clothes pins
your choice within reason!

Have fun guys and girls.[/QUOTE]

PM DARES:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73234
suzie.queue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:13 PM   #144
suzie.queue

Default I have completed one spanking, need 2 more

I was ordered to:

Lets go with a good spoon spanking.

Strip naked, clothes pins on both nipples and a ginger fig in your ass.

Stand that way in the corner for 10 minutes. Afterwards 200 with the spoon while the fig is still in. This should be 100 on the ass and 100 on the top of the thighs.

After the spanking take the fig out and put a thin layer of icy hot all over the spanked area. And write me a detailed report.

Here is my report:

Hello, Sir.
I am writing to report that I liked your spanking very much.
I pinned my nipples and shaved a piece of ginger for my ass. I then stood this way naked. I started the spoon spanking on my ass. I did 50 on each cheek. They are both a nice shade of pink. I then did the top of my thighs, concentrating on the inner thighs. I then covered the spanked areas with icy hot and am sitting on a heating pad as an extra punishment while I write this. I will remove the nipple clamps and ginger now as they are killing me. I hope I get two more masters to spank me so I can complete the challenge and come.
Thank you.

PM DARES:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73234
suzie.queue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:22 PM   #145
Sub18

I'm in for short term. My body parts are ass, inner thighs, pussy. I rolled min 100 max 200. 3 masters one task from each. 5 extras and plus 50 to max. I have a hairbrush (more like a paddle), plastic ruler, wooden spoon and common household items.
New: Read my blog entry!
Pm me dares and I'll report.
I do not have likes or dislikes.
Limits: poo, public, family, friends, pictures, videos, permanent, dangerous, needles.
Sub18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 11:24 PM   #146
ClittyPain

My body parts: clit, pussy, asshole

Implements: cane, rubber band, paddle, ruler, hairbrush

- Short Term

Master

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

Extras 4 at least

1. Clothespeg on my clit
2. Toothpaste applied to me spanking area
3. Edging before the spanking
4. Brushing my area before the spanking

MY PM DARES
ClittyPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 11:06 PM   #147
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub18 View Post
I'm in for short term. My body parts are ass, inner thighs, pussy. I rolled min 100 max 200. 3 masters one task from each. 5 extras and plus 50 to max. I have a hairbrush (more like a paddle), plastic ruler, wooden spoon and common household items.
Hi girl, how you doing?
Lets give this a try. Hold a handfull of ice inside your pant (pussy most) for five minutes, no touching on it. Then coated your pussy, inside and outside the lips, with toothpaste and redress the panties with the ice. Wait now ten minutes. Get naked and get your ruller. Knee on the floor, with the knees apart, fully opened. Lean your body back and give 50 good ones on pussy with the ruler, non-stop.

Edge once and, when done, have the lips opened, so you can hit the next 50 between the lips. After those 50, edge, clothespin your pussy, tape the clothespins on your legs.. Now it will be opened. Reapply tooth paste and give 100 more.

Edge twice and.. well... 50 more as extra? Why not. Give good ones.

Old 01-19-2015, 11:30 PM   #148
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClittyPain View Post
My body parts: clit, pussy, asshole

Implements: cane, rubber band, paddle, ruler, hairbrush

- Short Term

Master

6 - LUCKY SLAVE, ALL MASTERS ARE YOURS (you are very hot and seductive person, hum? FOr the next 7 days, anyone who answers you in PM or this topic can be your master, no limits of the amount of off Masters you have. But a single person CAN ONLY BE MASTER ONCE, he/she cant be your Master again - for this dice roll - after he defined your spank once). - Optionla, reroll and add 2 to the number of Masters of the new result achieved.

Extras 4 at least

1. Clothespeg on my clit
2. Toothpaste applied to me spanking area
3. Edging before the spanking
4. Brushing my area before the spanking
Hello you too... Miss tell you to spank urself.
Well, I wont miss it for long

This will be fun. You can choose wich day you will do the both sessions, I dont mind when they will be done, but everything else must be followed by the rules:

Extra 1: no cuming for the session day (if you choose two diferent days, one to each session, you cant cum those two days), and you have to edge, the whole day, 10 times, beign at least 5 BEFORE the spanks are done. Jut think about the task ahead and you will edge easily.

Now, each sessions will have different extras, so, only extra 1 is shared by both.

First session: get sluty dress, the best you have, and go somewhere outside your home. I preffer it to be one park, but if its too hard for you, go to one public restroom and enter one stall. Bring the rubber bands with you. Before leave home, use (a lot) icyhot or toothpaste, if you dont have the icyhot, on your pussy, asshole and nipples.

Once there, remove pants and gag your self with they. Time to start. So, I have right to spank you 400 times? WOW! I want 50 snaps on pussy to start. Then edge. 50 on clit. Edge again. Rise shirt (be discret) or lower cleveage and give a good pinch on each nipple after edge.. twist they for 1 minute and then give 100 rubber band on asshole.
You can brush the area now and come back home. On home, get full naked repeat the set.. so it will be 400.

Second session:

First we need one freezen session: toothpaste everything between asscheck and all of your pussy too, have lots of ice cubes inside your panties and 4 INSIDE EACH HOLE TOO. Yes, you will insert they and have they there untill melts. Then you will get back to your bedroom and.. do you have one ventilator? Turn it on when its on your pussy high (put the ventilator over a chair) and stay in front of it for 1 minute, felling the air flow.. now take of the panties and stay in front of it for 4 minutes: dont forget to turn around all the time, and spread ass cheeck when it is pointing to your ass. After doing this, brush both pussy and asshole for a minute, then reapply toothpaste and get on your fours, the ventilator always pointing to your ass (and pussy, since you are on your fours now).

You will use the cane. Hitting from high above, you can hit both asshole and pussy at same time. Only count good hits, and only count the ones who hit both asshole and pussy (hitting it between the lips) at same time. Only those strokes will be counted. I want 50 of those.
Now sit on the floor, legs wild opened, pussy facing ventilator... toothpaste it again and give it 100 belts. Clothespin your clit, and edge using it. Get back to all fours position, get the cane back, give more 50 (remember wich kind of hit counts? Only the really good ones who hit the asshole and pussy at same time and, this time, the ones who shakes the clit peg too). Each time peg falls, reapply it and edge.. then resume caning.

Stay on fours and give a good brush on asshole, then 50 band snaps on it. Insert a buttplug or similar (carrot will do fine if you dont have anything else) on ass, sit back legs open, remove the peg from clit and finish it off with 50 band snaps on clit.

have fun

Old 01-20-2015, 01:17 AM   #149
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

First off I offer my 3 body parts: my left thigh, right thigh, and ass.

SHORT TERMS RESULTS

2 - 1 single seesion of spanking (for each master) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max TO EACH BODY PART YOU OFFERED (you have to offer 3 at least, so, it will be 100 to each part at leas, and each Master will tell you how to spank ALL THOSE PARTS in one single session. You can do one session by day, though, no need to all sessions of all Masters be in same day)

5 - 4 Masters (same as above, but the very first Master who replies can add 100 hits to your MAX NUMBER and choose one extra body part as he wants)

EXTRAS

3 - 5 extras and 50 more spanks on the Max hit points

Damn, 150 added to the Max...
The extras I choose are: crossdressing (in any range from just panties to full breasts and wig and makeup), anal toys (buttplug, vibrator, dildo, anal hook), nipple clamps, ice, and final extra I would like chosen from my list of dislikes because this should be a punishment. Not all these extras have to be used, or all if them if you like.

As for hitty items I can use: canes, crop, rubber paddle, wooden spoon, rubber spatula (trust me, it works)

Please be kind, or don't, I need a punishment after all.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33

Last edited by kirrik; 01-20-2015 at 01:22 AM.
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 02:39 AM   #150
callmehazel

short term.

1 - 1 single session of spanking (for each Master, of course) with 100 hits min and 200 hits max

2 - 3 Masters (the first 3 who answer direct to you in PM or in this topic)

5 - 5 extras and you have to edge 4 times before post your spanking petition here: CANT CUM UNTILL ALL SPANKINGS ARE DONE.

any part of my body is OK except for my face... but i really want to punish the parts that make me a dirty, worthless woman the most.

extras...
i have clamps, rubber bands, hot sauce/toothpaste, several vibes, household items of different varieties... really your choice, within reason of course.
callmehazel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk