Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 02-24-2013, 03:57 PM   #61
zaqxsw1984

i used to be naked with my gf sometimes while she was clothed, id always love it

Likes: Crossdressing, Feminization, Humiliation, Bondage, Denial, Chastity, Piss Play, CBT, Pain, Spanking, Domination, BDSM, Anal, Taking Orders and Tasks.

Limits: Scat, Illegal, Public, Showing my Face

My kik is; Abigalsummer
zaqxsw1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:13 PM   #62
LuckyLucy

When I was young a guy dared me to get naked while we were playing at his house. I dared him the same and it was the first time I had seen a boy nude.
LuckyLucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:10 AM   #63
DarePerson101

I've played stripping games with my friends before.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:34 AM   #64
Grindboy
getDare Sweetheart

I've only ever been naked for my ex.

M/24 Straight.
Not currently in chastity

Definite likes
Light pain, bondage, cbt, humiliating questions, orgasm play, chastity, spanking, cum play, edging, beginner anal.

Definite hard limits
Severe pain, dangerous self bondage, public, urine, scat, permanent, family, friends, animals, unhygienic, toothpaste, chili

Assume anything else is a soft limit.
Kik me! I'm truthanddare
Grindboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #65
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker

Well, often in hospitals till 18y.o., later only when played strip poker or swimming in sea.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #66
telemaco

would you like to strip me naked and keep me clothe less?
eziio
telemaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:48 AM   #67
CREATIVEGOTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad77 View Post
Hi im a 16yr old male and me and my sister (15) had a bet on the fa cup final the loser would do a dare for the other.

Anyway i lost the bet and my dare was to strip naked in front of her 3 friends who were coming around later. All her friends are girls of same age.

The dare was to strip completely naked and remain naked until they left.

finished this dare an hour ago having remained nude for 2 hours!!

Was wondering if anyone else has been dared to strip in front of girls?
Same thing happened to me growing up, many years ago, but once I was nude, one of the girls told my sister to get some knickers,she brought a few pairs down, and I had model, parading around in her knickers, all the girls were laughing uncontrolable.
CREATIVEGOTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:50 AM   #68
CREATIVEGOTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarePerson101 View Post
I've played stripping games with my friends before.
I think everyone has playing undressing games with their friends growing up.
CREATIVEGOTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 07:26 AM   #69
Messupmyass

Mr friend had a birthday part for when they was 15 and after all the games and cake and all we just chilled in their room where we played truth or dare on round 3 she dared me to strip naked (it wasn’t just me and her was me, her, 3 of her close girl friends and another boy) so it was extreme to say the least to say we were all 15 and so I got naked in front of 4 girls and a boy (who was a close friend to me) girls asked if that’s higher than the average dick size and possible bjs I thought the dare was just to see me naked not to get sexual they ended up giving them only 2 did but they were sloppy but after that other than school we never really met up again idk if they said they saw me naked at all or if they took pictures

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 03:06 AM   #70
rhl
getDare Succubus

We also have Guninson Beach. (Google it)

Now on to the fun.
My girl friend asked if I can be the host for a party with girls that she she wanted.
OK I agree, then she adds that it is her party and I will do as asked.

The day has come, she has picked out my outfit, sexy boxers, sporty top and pants.

After all the guests arrived. One guest says that I should get undressed. My eyes widen, as my girl says, a deal is a deal. I resign to, but horrified of being naked in front of girls, some of which I barely know. I start to strip and they say stop and put on some music to strip with. They make me stop short of the boxers, this makes me happy.
I stand by to serve the needs of the guests as they talk. Getting snacks and drinks.

At some point, I'm told to get the meal ready, when one of the girls decide I'm over dressed. My eyes widen, my body is horrified, yes I've been seen naked by one of the guests, but in front of all.
A deal is a deal, and without fighting, I do my best to provocatively remove the boxers, as all eyes are watching my crotch. Even now, I can't see how a male stripper does this.
So now completely naked, I served dinner, receiving several whacks to the cheeks and one to the front.
Several of the girls removed clothing down to there bra and panties.
I was allowed to use the toilet, sitting, but wasn't allowed to close the door. Several girls walked by just to see me get embaressed.
I was the subject of several games, with one being, Tap the dick on the male, with me obviously the male.
Also was cuffed, ball gagged and plugged. One girl eventually removed the plug, and put a strap on over her jeans. This was the first time someone used my rear without my request.
As the ladies left, the first one asked me to walk her to their car. She took my arm, and said let's go, I'm naked, and she had no intention of letting me get anything on.
All I remember is getting hard, and afterwords thinking this wasn't that bad. Of course I walked everyone else to their cars, and was seen by at least one car that went by.

OK - reading the above posts, reminds me of when I was about 10. Their was a bully at school. I was at the playground and he walked up.
He said to me, that I think you need to get naked. I'm on top of the monkey bars. The thought of getting naked, in public, got me excited. So I agree. Wasn't even thinking of the consequences of obeying, or disobeying. I got undressed on top of the bars, dropping the clothing. The day was very sunny and I was "requested to lay down on the black top basketball court.

Everything was going OK until my sister came down to tell me that mom wants me home. And here I am, completely naked, laying on my back, with her looking down at me.
It was very embarissing to get dressed in front of my sister.
For two weeks, I had to do what she requested, to buy her silence. The only thing I remember is that once a day, I had to let her watch me get undressed. By now, we both will be quite and not tell, since mom would punish both. However getting undressed in front of my sister was getting to be fun. I remember getting undressed once in front of her best friend. I also got her to strip and to spread her legs legs for me. She agreed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk