Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-22-2017, 02:35 PM   #1
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Default Casey (part 1)

I decided to share this and the reason it was written: Kat I met through another web site. Having told her I write the odd short she gave me the description of Casey and told me that if I wrote a good enough story; Casey was in need of a daddy to own her.
Lets face it, you don’t get told things like that everyday.

So here complete with the original e.mail I sent is part one of Casey: Remember this is daddy/daughter, so if incest and messy aren’t your bag and you read this then please don’t take offence.

----------------------------------------------------

Hello Kat,

I thought you might like the sticks story; you are the first person of a suitably filthy torturous mind to ever tell that too

Casey sounds perfect to be my daughter/sex slave; I would surely teach her the correct way to serve daddy as he decrees, using all her body to please me.

----------------------------------------------------

I need to tell you about my daughter Casey, she is a nice little thing at 5' 4'' with dirty blonde shoulder length hair, looks after herself and keeps her figure trim, nice tits and possibly a nice pussy but I am not sure of that and wouldn't want to get ahead of myself, this early. One of my neighbours is a woman known as Kat; she has a rather scrumptious body and when she sunbathes, well let’s just say I like the reaction she gets. I have plans for Kat but, plans is all they will remain and chats over the garden fence is all I get, well until Casey got messy that was.

It began as so many things do with a bit of an argument that turned into a I bet you will, I bet you won't kind of game and so later in the day with two shopping bags and a pair of scissors each, we found ourselves in-appropriately dressed at a not so local Asda in the pouring rain.
Me in a white shirt, white shorts and sandals, Casey in her old school one piece swimsuit that clearly didn’t fit properly as her tits were threatening to explode from it at any moment and wearing heels that truth be told were probably way too high at 4 inches and a raincoat that the buttons and sleeves had been slashed from, so that it couldn’t be fastened.
We knew our problem maybe the security guard so we had deliberately chosen to go later in the day. The first thing to surmount was where to park. In the end we parked as far from the store door as possible to maximise getting wet.
Casey agreed to heads or tails and lost so made the journey in heels and swimsuit, only getting the coat back at the door.
As anticipated Security was awkward but once I produced the shopping list, promised to be no more than half an hour and Casey had produced a safety pin brought along especially for the occasion, fastened her coat, he let us in.
There were rules to this game and Casey had been explicit in what would be happening to my shirt and shorts if I didn’t stick to them and in a fit of defiance I had told her the same applied to her swimsuit. She had laughed and that’s when we had realised we would need two bags each, not one. Taking scissors into Asda may not be a big thing but if you are doing it so you can cut each others clothes, well, they may just say no.
We split up and went shopping, specific items on each others list and some doubles which were optional. At the far end of the store we met up and in a quiet aisle we examined the bags. We had four items the same. Once more the coin was produced and I lost. My daughter took her scissors and cut a hole in the back of my shorts so my arse hung out. I lost the second toss too and she continued round cutting the rest of my crotch away. The third toss took away the pockets on my shirt and the last one she cut the back out of it.
I offered her double or quits we swap clothes and she laughed, took the coin tossed high into the air, called tails just as she had all the way through and… looked mortified as she realised that she was about to get naked in Asda.
I checked both the main aisles and then walked back to her and began to remove what was left of my clothing.
‘Please daddy, don’t make me do this.’
I wasn’t in the mood to take no for an answer, she knew the rules and right there in Asda I got to see my twenty something daughters body in all its naked glory. Her tits were just perfect if I may say so and her ass, a pure peach but, what I admired most was her shaven pussy. Her pink pussy that was going to take a severe pounding in many ways more than just my cock but that was tomorrow, for tonight well, I felt a complete idiot in her swimsuit but that was nothing to the naked display she was giving everyone in the store.
The boy on the late night till was almost beside himself as he stared at her exposed body so much so I was tempted to offer to let him stroke her slit just to add to her humiliation and I bet he had a good wank over her later.
Sadly before I could do that the security guard, who was almost apoplectic once he spotted her, ushered us out as fast as possible, banning us from the store and we howled with laughter all the way back to the car, stopping in the middle of the empty part of the car park to remove our clothing and walk naked, hand in hand back to the car.

So ends part one.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 06-23-2017, 05:13 AM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome post, thanks

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 06-23-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Part 2.

It was still early by Casey standards when I was up and about the following morning. I had stroked myself to sleep the night before thinking about all the humiliations she could have been put through in the store and my cock was fat and rigid the following morning, that I would have been well served by stroking one off but managed to survive the temptation with a physical exercise routine and a shower.

Downstairs in the garage, I laid out the items we had bought the previous evening and then covered them all with cloths. For the fun of it I ran naked to the car and fetched my last item and placed that in the corner away from view. I only saw one curtain twitch and thought to myself, ‘Kat is an early riser; I hope she liked what she saw.’

I went back upstairs and burrowed through what was left of my ex wife’s clothing until I found what I wanted. Once dressed I pulled on a robe and lay down on the top of my bed for an hour. I admit I slept longer and woke to the sound of the shower running. I waited until it stopped and then nonchalantly slipped off the bed, tightened the robe and walked out of the bedroom as Casey walked out of the bathroom.
‘Morning Casey’
‘Hello daddy’
‘I think a light breakfast in view of today’s game’ I said.
‘Daddy I can’t, I told Lucy I would go and help her and her mum with their gymkhana stall. I mean I thought you were joking especially after making me, you know in the store.’
‘Strip is what you did Casey and you cannot renege on the game.’
Casey looked mortified and I knew she was about to argue but I beat her to it. I told her she could go and help Lucy but if she wasn’t back by three, she would be playing the game in the street where everyone, including Lucy, would see her, also there was to be a forfeit, I got to choose what she wore to help Lucy and her mum.
Casey looked at my face to see if I was joking and knew immediately that she would have to be home on time and was pretty sure she knew what she was going to be wearing. I didn’t disappoint her. I told her to ring Lucy and say she would be over in fifteen minutes she had forgotten she had promised me her afternoon and I had something special planned.
I knew Casey had a butt plug and after the phone call was completed, I had her fetch it and then watched as she dropped the towel, bent forwards and after lubricating her arse hole and the plug, pushed it home. She stood and turned around.
‘Rub your clit.’
‘Daddy! Please!’
I stood back and put my hands on my hips, ‘At this rate, you will only be wearing the butt plug.’
I watched as she teased her clit and then as her breathing got quicker, told her too stop. Her nipples and her lips had swollen slightly and anyone who saw her face would know she had been playing with herself.
‘Are you wet?’
‘Yes daddy,’
‘Sure?’
She put her finger between her legs, pushed a little and then raised it to show it glistened.
‘Good, now lick it.’
I thought she might baulk at this but her tongue came out and she wiped the finger over it before sucking both inside her mouth and grinning.
From her top drawer I chose a thong that was a good two years old and too small. From her wardrobe I chose a skirt that wasn’t much longer than her mid thigh. From her sock drawer I chose a pair of my favourite bobby socks and the shoes to match and finally to complete her outfit, a boob tube. I had her dress in the clothes and thought she looked quite fetching but something was missing. I pondered and then ran up the stairs, gathered what I wanted from among the ex’s stuff and came down again.
‘Expose your tits.’
Casey hesitated and I pulled the tube down.
‘Now pull on your nipples.’
This time there was no hesitation and Casey pulled her nipples, stretching her tits too.
‘I am going to touch your nipples or you can do this yourself, I will do it quicker then you.’
Her hands fell away and I gently reached out and pulled on her right nipple, then looked up. Casey’s eyes were closed, the tip of her tongue, licking her upper lip over her teeth. Fuck it, I thought, switching to cradling her breast in my hand, I dropped my head, put out my tongue and flicked. I missed her reaction but I didn’t miss the next one as I sucked on her nipple.
‘Shit’ I head her whisper,
‘Daddy, do I have to go to Lucy’s? I could stay here with you.’
I switched breasts,
‘Oh yes, please; Daddy you could fuck me,’ her breathing was getting faster, the words beginning to shoot quickly between the gasps, ‘please daddy, I can phone Lucy, she wont mind, please you can ram your fat cock into my little cunt, please, please.’
My cock was so hard and I so wanted her but I was dressed for the game even if she wasn’t. I lifted my head and slipped the first of the two nipple shields over her left nipple, then after adding the second to her right nipple, pulled her tube up and sent, a very wet and still pleading, Casey on her way.

So ends part 2.

Old 06-24-2017, 01:55 AM   #4
Joker50
Distinguished Member

i am enjoying writing this and its grown a little bit... but here is part 3

I admit that I was probably very much a fool to myself to think that a horny Casey wouldn’t get picked up and fucked whilst she was out; she had always proved herself to be a good and understanding daughter if not sometimes a tad on the naughty side but horny is horny and a fuck to satisfy that is a fuck. Even Kat had her naughty side, lying face down naked in her garden sunbathing, rolling over to say ‘hello’ and showing me her gorgeous tits.

At exactly a minute to three I watched as Casey came bouncing across the road and into the house.
‘We went bloody miles daddy and only got back a couple of minutes ago, I was afraid we wouldn’t make it and I would be nude in the road.’
‘Would you like to be nude in the road, I can pretend you are bloody late.’
She caught the emphasis on the bloody and said, ‘Sorry daddy.’
I told her to drop her skirt and watched as the thong came into view. I inspected her to ensure she was still full and then pulled down the tube, the shields in place on her still swollen nipples.

‘As agreed during the slanging match yesterday, you are to go and remove the butt plug and shields, all make up including finger and toe nails, you can put your hair up but I doubt it will be up for very long. White one piece swimsuit as you bet yesterday and your crappy heels and return down here. You have thirty minutes and there maybe an inspection for traces of make up. Now go.’
I didn’t bother to watch her cute bottom as it headed upstairs, I didn’t watch the clock either. She returned just before the half past and put her heels on at the bottom of the stairs then walked in to the room. I looked at her seeing the plain daughter now she was revealed from underneath all the crap, my sweet and innocent daughter, with the mouth that got her into trouble. Except; I had gone there too and now there was a forfeit to pay.
I stood and walked to her, pulling her too me and running my hands over the white bathing suit she wore, the flesh of her back, her bottom covered generously for now. I felt her hands undo my robe and push it off and then her hands were on me.
‘Daddy this feels so bad but I want it so much. Let’s go.’
She pulled me after her.

I am so hot, my pussy is so wet and daddy looks crazy in his ex’s old bathing suit, yes he could lose a few more pounds but in the end he doesn’t look too bad. When Kat told me about him, how he would treat me and I was so dismissive that any guy could find me attractive let alone want to have me as a surrogate daughter. Then he turned up and I thought; ‘he is old, he won’t last five minutes,’ and here we are living next door to my aunt, who I am sure he would love to fuck but, first he will have to get past me, she has a sweet cunt and its mine to lick and more.

Once in the garage we stood toe to toe, daddy all bare foot and daring and me in my white prize possession and heels. I watched the coin go up in the air and drop, tails, he was first. We both turned and walked apart, lifting the covers away, his stuff, my stuff, mine seemed to stop and realised when he had cautioned about over spending on certain items he had been right. I was about to be out gunged.

We walked back to the table and daddy lifted his first item, slowly pouring thick tomato sauce over my head, down my face it ran, over my shoulders and a tiny bit down the very high neck of the suit. A second deep jug of vanilla flavoured cream followed but once more the suit held firm and then it was my turn.
I took a bowl of eggs and added some flour to them, then half a pint of milk and pulled his suit forward. Daddy closed his eyes as I tipped the mix inside the suit and then very quickly cracked two eggs over his head, dropping the shells into a bowl next to him. Daddy poured more gunge mix over my head but had me turn around so he could pour extra down my hair and I could feel it running down my spine. The back of my suit didn’t put up as good a defence as the front and I am sure I could feel a little bit between my ass cheeks. Daddy told me to lift my arms and put a mush of squashed grapes down either side of my suit.
I poured more cream and eggs down inside his suit but was conscious that I was going to run out of ammo soon and then I was stuffed. I poured soft jelly in the back of the suit and squished it against his ass and then for fun rubbed my covered pussy against his ass. Maybe he would relent. I heard myself say ’we could stop daddy and you could fuck me instead’

I could feel her rubbing up against me and it was nice so I pushed back a little and the movement continued. Heard what she had to say and realised her game immediately. Tempting, very tempting, that beautiful pussy on my cock, I thought and pulled myself together, said ‘nice try’ and then took a pot of stock and a funnel, put the funnel in the neck of her suit and poured. The suit changed to a dull gravy colour almost instantly, the three cans of vegetable soup and the stock cubes did their job wonderfully.

There was lots of it and it seemed to go on forever, over my tits and straight down my costume, no matter how it clung to me the stuff kept on going and then there was a second jug of it. I could feel it getting around my puss, along the legs of the suit before some it finally leaked out and ran down my inner thigh. From higher up the table he took two pies from a plate and sent one to the back of my head and one into my face. He pulled open the back of my swimsuit exposing my bottom and something was placed against it and then the suit put back in place. I wasn’t out of ammo by any means but I wanted what I had for later so I had to take it. Pies to either side of my head and something I didn’t see but was sure from the smell was fishy and runny, was poured over my face.

I was really enjoying myself; Casey couldn’t see it but I began to use some of my stuff intended for her on myself. I had brought more pies to bear on her face, a total of 16 eventually decorating her head, covered tits and pussy, with three more inside the back of the suit. I dripped black treacle over her arms and then poured more down her thighs, taking advantage to rub it as I poured feeling her skin getting slippery beneath my touch. Taking a second can and pouring some of it inside my own suit, smoothing the black liquid towards my already covered cock. Then stooping I poured the rest of it over her feet in those heels, watching it drip from the soles to the floor.
I bent my head and pushed out my tongue and closed my eyes …..

Last edited by Joker50; 06-24-2017 at 01:59 AM. Reason: something had got through and made no sense
Old 06-28-2017, 12:53 PM   #5
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Slowly I pushed the multitude of pie away from my eyes, I could feel daddy’s breath on my foot and then I was sure, he was licking my foot. I made a big gunk of pie and crap from around my suit and dropped it on his back. He looked up briefly and then returned to what he was doing. I reached over and poured gravy over him and still he didn’t move. Custard followed, nothing just moved to the other foot. He pulled my shoe off and after licking it briefly he took my foot into his mouth and was licking all the muck off it. Kat had done this once when I asked her but this was different and my body was responding, the need to fuck my pussy with something was hard to ignore.
‘Daddy,’ I called and when after a second time he didn’t move, I pulled my foot away. This time when he looked up I saw he was annoyed, that was good, I wanted annoyed, I wanted fucking and now!!!!
He stood up and grabbed my suit, ripping it down my arms, exposing me to him, whatever came within his reach splattered on to my body, his aim being my tits and then my slightly covered pussy until the weight of the muck forced it down and exposed my pussy completely.
Daddy put a thick cream cake behind me and then lifted me up and plonked me straight down on to it before grabbing the suit and pulling it roughly down my legs to fling it across the garage. Before it hit the floor with a satisfyingly wet thud daddy pied my face twice and then I could feel he was spreading my legs wide, wrapping something that felt like wire around my right ankle to bind it in place, and even as I cleared my sight again he had bound my left ankle. He told me to raise my arms wrists together and cuffed them and I felt him pull me up slightly and then I was dropped down again my wrists securely over a hook. He poured water over my face and my vision was totally restored.

I really wanted her to see what was coming next even though she was shackled to the bench, so having poured the water over her face, the extra benefit being it cleaned off her sweet nipples too. I walked around the garage looking for a couple of things and began to assemble a little pile of items. I didn’t intend to use them all but I wanted to be amused by her face as some of the things were taken down.

Once I had almost all I wanted, I began to spread them out, labelling them out loud, nipples, tits, pussy, ass. Every time she seemed uncomfortable with something I would move it forward or back along with a small comment. When I was ready with the piles, I returned the back moved items to their hanging place or drawer and I could see her visibly relax. Next I worked through what’s left piles, again forward and back according to her body language until all that lay in front of me Casey had basically picked.

I picked up a small pair of pliers and walked over to her, waved them in front of her eyes. I put the pliers down and picked up a long cream cake, spread her labia and then slowly pushed it deep inside, relishing the feel of her pussy around my fingers. I licked my fingers, tasting her juices and enjoying the fragrance of her pussy under my nose then picked up the pliers. I held her left tit in my hand and squeezed it, pushing her nipple out a little, moving the pliers closer.

I watched as daddy held my tit, squezed it and then the pliers were close. I watched as he stretched my nipple, the jaws either side of the dark pink skin, slowly they closed. I was almost wetting myself, I didn’t know if it was through enjoyment, or fear, of how much it would hurt. I could feel a trickle of piss between my legs as the skin was gently squeezed and daddy looked down and then up,’ maybe I should do this more often’ he said as he watched my piss become slightly stronger, ‘I was going to let go but I wonder what happens if I do this?’ I felt the jaws bite harder and my piss cascaded down.
I watched mesmerised as daddy captured some of my yellow water and then dripped it on to the stretched skin of my tit. He began to rub my clit, taking various substances from what remained to use as a lubricant, occasionally sliding his fingers or something else into my cunt followed by his finger, roughly fucking me and then returning to my clit, edging me twice like this and then I wanted it more. Snarling into my face he called me names and I wanted them, I wanted to be a dirty slut for him, his fuck hole, his filthy slut and the one term he knew would get me begging, daddy’s whore.
‘Please daddy, let me have one hand. Please anything for you but one hand, please, please, daddy.’
He reached up and let me have one hand free. Then stripped off his costume and as he stroked his hard cock in front of me, I rubbed my clit as hard as I could until I gave him what he wanted and juices squirted out of my cunt on to his body, his cock getting covered in my slime.
Daddy walked forward and pushed his thick cock into my cunt, grabbed my free hand and cuffed it back in place. He slapped my tits, grabbed my hair and pulled my head back as he spat in to my face and then into my mouth, as he fucked me hard.
And then to my horror he pulled out, leaving my gaping hole, leaking my juice.

Last edited by Joker50; 06-28-2017 at 12:55 PM. Reason: i needed to put in the italics and it is easier in edit thatn when first pasted in
Old 06-29-2017, 02:08 PM   #6
Joker50
Distinguished Member

I walked to the middle of the garage and grabbed the one item I really wanted to use, a children’s paddling pool. Casey had laughed when I bought it a few weeks back and asked me what its use could be. I pointed out that as my daughter, she must have a paddling pool even if it was a bit bigger than normal. Self inflating it was up in a few minutes and then I turned around.
All through the inflation process Casey had been silent, now I turned to her, her pussy still gaping slightly from my cock being inside her.
‘Please daddy’ she said, ‘not that’
‘Not what?’ I enquired.
I pushed my cock back in to her cunt, fucking her gently; ‘daddy, that’s,’ her eyes closed, ‘that’s not, oh fuck, fair.’
I could feel her muscles gripping my cock as I gently thrust a little quicker,
‘Yes daddy, fuck me, fuck your daughter harder, please daddy harder than this, its so frustrating, I … need … you … to …. fuck…. me…. Harder!’ Casey was almost spitting the word in my face.
I pulled out and pied her, her face, her tits and her pussy and then entered her again.
‘You want me to fuck you?’
‘Yes daddy’
‘You want me to fuck you, harder?’
‘Please daddy now. Please fuck me harder now!’
I pulled out and covered her in whatever I could reach and plunged my cock back into her body.
‘Thank you daddy, you can do anything to me, anything you fucking please, fuck me harder.’
I pulled my hips back and then rammed into her as hard as I could, her body moving backwards in the slime on the table.
‘Thank you daddy, that feels so; fucking good!’
Almost the last of the workbench went over her head and then I was hurriedly cutting her loose, undoing the cuffs and before she could get too in control of herself, I pulled from the bench, dragged her through the mess on the floor to the paddling pool and ceremoniously placed her in. Everything that was on the bench came her way until the pool was a mess of messy girl and foods.
I was almost exhausted from the effort of keeping covering her lovely body in the mess as I fucked her as well but there was one last item to come.
I pulled Casey up by her hair and held her face inches from mine.
‘Do you remember wouldn’t dare, which started all this?’
Casey gave a small gentle nod.
‘And?’
‘You said you would spank my bottom if you caught me with my hand in my panties instead of turning up for dinner.’
‘And?’
‘I said; that you wouldn’t dare.’
‘And?’

You said, you would and it kind of got a bit out of control, because I kept saying you wouldn’t dare and then you upped the ante and I still said you wouldn’t dare but it was getting kinky and I started wanting you to do it, my pussy was getting so wet that all I wanted to do was shove my fingers inside it and then rub my clit until I couldn’t stop cumming.
‘And then you said about the, oh!’ Casey’s eyes lit up, ‘daddy that’s got to be the most, are we going to do that daddy, I know I said I wasn’t sure but, my pussy wants that so bad right now, I will roll in it for you as you cover me and then you can fuck me, like you told me you wanted too. I want to do that with you’

‘Good, now lie down in the mess and start rubbing your clit.’
I walked across the garage to a cloth covered tin, my cock so hard with what was going to happen. I moved the cloth off the can and exposed the label, and then walked back to watch Casey rolling over and over as she finger fucked herself.
I told her to stand up and she did so willingly and I washed off the food mess a bit and then between us we walked to the back of the garage and outside naked into the yard and tipped the pool, so the mess flowed into the drain. I took the hose and washed Casey down, taking care to clean her pussy and ass but above all her blonde hair. I let her wash me, her fingers messing with my cock as she did so, until satisfied we went back in.

I let Casey play with her clit some more whilst I put some steps next to the pool and then I opened the can and split the contents in two, half the liquid in a manageable bowl and the other half still in the can. Now I encouraged her to rub her clit as hard and as fast as possible. Slowly I climbed the steps and gently tipped the can, her blonde hair disappearing as the black oil poured over her skin, her tits and nipples becoming indistinguishable as I poured and then with the empty can climbed down. Even as I got on to the ground Casey was cupping the oil in to her hand and rubbing it over her clit and pussy. I wasn’t sure but I was convinced she was grinning and asked her if she wanted to lie in it. I didn’t have to ask twice, Casey sank to her knees in the oil and then lay back and spread her legs wide, plunging oil covered fingers in to her cunt. Then opening her eyes; ‘you are going to fuck me? Like a cheap whore? Like you wanted too? Cos I want it too, now daddy.’ she said.
I took the bowl with the rest of the oil over to the pool and then climbed in and let myself down, lying on the top of her body. I felt her move slightly, then the feel of the oil in the bowl, being poured over my head, back and ass. Then to my surprise she stopped, told me to roll over with her, she had something very special in mind.
I rolled with Casey, so she was on top. She laid her body along mine and when she sat up she played with my cock until I was hard to bursting.

I lifted the bowl over daddy’s face and then slowly poured the remaining oil on his face and down his body. I rubbed my cunt hard against his cock, all pretence of the good girl disappearing, I wanted fucking and wanted his cock in my ass and cunt but I didn’t want him to see his surprise. I grabbed what remained of my panties and cleaned around his eyes and then covered them. I slipped his oil covered cock into my cunt and rode him until he was moaning he was going to cum. It was here I stopped.
I lubed up my ass hole and took his hard cock in my hand, adjusted slightly and with a little bit of a push from him, his cock was in my ass.
I played with my tits but he couldn’t see.
I played with my clit, but he couldn’t see.
I rode him until he told me he didn’t think he could hold back anymore and then I got off. I could almost feel his frustration, just the way I had felt earlier when he had sent me off to help Lucy.
There was the tiniest noise behind me and I looked around. Standing there naked was my lover and I watched as she walked to me. Kat put her hands to my hair and in seconds they were covered in oil; she wiped the last remains from my lips and kissed me hard. Then put her arms on my shoulders and began to push me down. I thought she would have me kiss her pussy, clearly very wet, and as I went to do so she moved my head away. I felt daddy’s cock, now not quite so hard, against my body and almost stopped; waiting to be guided as to which hole I would take it in.
Kat sat down next to me and took his cock in her slippy hands then began to masturbate him.
Kat pulled his cock and daddy couldn’t see.
Kat slipped fingers into my cunt and daddy couldn’t see.
Kat put her mouth on my nipples and bit them swapping form one to another and daddy couldn’t see.
Kat raised my head and then guided his cock into my cunt and still daddy couldn’t see.
Kat used me to finish daddy off, raising my body with her hands under my arm pits and holding on to my tits until with a surge daddy emptied his muck in to my cunt.
And all of the time daddy couldn’t see.

Last edited by Joker50; 06-29-2017 at 02:11 PM. Reason: various things need applying to make it work
Old 06-29-2017, 02:15 PM   #7
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Kat left us as quietly as she had come and I rolled off daddy to let him see my dripping cunt. He took me by surprise a bit when he started pulling me forward and then I was on his face, feeling him eating his cum out of me as hard as he could; what can a girl do? I felt so dirty and good, I had to squirt, all over him and still he carried on tonguing and eating my cunt.

Daddy fucked my mouth and my ass before I decided it was enough and went in to clean up. Once showered, inside and out, I retired to my room and let daddy use what was left of the hot water. And soon he was finished and I peeked out of my door to watch as he went downstairs in his robe.
I went to my wardrobe and took out daddy’s favourite pink teddy and slipped it on with a red thong to cover my pussy. From the shoe rack I took daddy’s favourite pair of white three inch heeled sandals, put them on and then went down stairs.
In the kitchen I pulled out a tin of black treacle and a small bowl and then because I was already hot stood by the open door.
I placed the two items strategically and then I walked into daddy’s den. I knew he was watching some porn but it wasn’t what I wanted and knew I had to change it. So I kissed him on the cheek and let him see how I was dressed, knelt down, opened his robe and took his cock in my mouth. From where I was I could see the screen and I selected what I wanted. I sucked on his cock until it got to the pointing the film where the man licked the black treacle of the girls foot. I looked up and said, ‘Daddy?’

I looked down and said, ‘yes?’ trying to concentrate on the hand playing with my cock as she spoke and the television.
‘Daddy,’ she said, ‘I liked it when you licked my feet, would you do it again please?’
I couldn’t believe it. Casey wanted me to lick her feet.
‘And daddy’ she continued, ‘I liked it especially with the black treacle on them.’ I looked at Casey and then looked at the screen. I was numb, my body shaking; my own Casey wanted to do my favourite thing away from fucking in motor oil.
‘Stay there’ she said and stood up.

I knew I had to be quick and even though he was looking at me in his favourite clothing I couldn’t afford to let it drop. I could see his eyes widen as I walked back in with the treacle and the bowl.
‘Will you take my shoe off please daddy?’ Arching out my right leg and flapping the foot under his chin.
Once it was gone I put my foot over the bowl and very slowly poured the treacle over my foot. From the moment I said he could lick daddy was gushing in happiness.
‘Daddy, you can do as much of that as you want, if it makes you happy?’
He looked up and smiled. And I looked down at my other foot and then leaned forward for the treacle. He took my shoe off and kissed my toe. So I leaned forward and as he kissed them I covered his nose and my foot in the sticky stuff. I swear he would have wet himself.
I leaned back and slid my hand inside my panties, quietly saying to myself as Kat had taught and reminded me earlier; I am her daughter, not his. I dipped my right foot in the bowl and raised it up.
I watched him lick my ankles as I began to spread the treacle around my feet and then deliberately, I spread some up my leg. His head raised and his tongue followed the sweet stuff, wiping some of it higher so his eyes were watching my hand as I slipped my fingers in to my cunt, still he licked.
I let my juice run onto my panties, the crotch getting darker as it did. I went to move the waistband but he was already enquiring ‘May I?’
I dipped my hand into the treacle and then spread a little on my already sopping cunt, then guided his head to it. I let him lick me until I came and then came again because I was having fun. I pushed his robe off and then pulled him up and guided his cock in to me.
‘You’re ours now daddy’ I said quietly, smiling to myself, as his old cock rammed in to my fertile young cunt, then closed my eyes imagining what she will look like.

Last edited by Joker50; 06-29-2017 at 02:17 PM. Reason: As before it is the easiest place for me to make changes
Old 06-30-2017, 04:06 AM   #8
Joker50
Distinguished Member

To anyone who reads this, please leave me some feedback. Good or bad, what you did or didn't like. It all helps in the future.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:31 PM   #9
Wedgiegirl4

I enjoyed the story. Keep it up

Limits: photos, public, blood, expensive, illegal, permanent
Wedgiegirl4 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wedgiegirl4 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daddydaughter, female bondage, foot worship, messy, public exposure.