Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-22-2017, 08:50 AM   #1
willsyours

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

21/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK

My first ever ad!!

Im ideally looking for a LONG TERM MASTER TO SERVE AND MAYBE POSSIBLY, IF ALL THE STARS ALIGN, WE COULD EVENTULLY DEVELOP A IRL RELATIONSHIP.

My absolute dream situation would be me as a live in, permanent slave serving all of my Masters whims, interested? Read on

Can you hear that? The applause from the crowd as he lines up the text for his first ever advert on GetDare?? Well me neither but it's the the thought that counts.

Shut up Will, you're not funny.

I'm a 21 year old obedient and submissive slave seeking a long term Master whom I can commit too and serve to my hearts content.

I've been serving Masters on and off for the last 3 years, since starting university and discovering the Master/Slave lifestyle. I started off simply serving short term 'Masters' who I found on Omegle but I realised fairly quickly that all everyone on that website was after was cheap thrills baby I don't need dollars bills to have fun tonight I love cheap thrills??

My banter is horrendous which is probably one of my main selling points when it comes down to it.

I'm ideally looking for a long term Master who could provide me with a plan for after university (I'm graduating in May) I'm very keen on travelling or relocating as I'm living in the south of England at the moment and it is rather boring.

I've got a very varied set of interest including but not limited too:

Chastity
Humiliation
Bondage
CBT
Light torture
Piss play
Life control/Rules
Body writing

Looking to potentially/eventually become a full time/live in slave for my Master, fulfilling his/hers every need and desire to the best of my ability.

Dislikes:

Diapers
Mouth washed with soap
Pain
Stress positions
Lines/essays/chores

Limits:

Scat
Blood
Animals
Incest
Illegal
Fully public things

Feel free to either reply on GetDare or Kik me at willsyours.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Advertisements
Kink Talk