Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-21-2017, 04:51 PM   #1
Master351

Male 34/male/master seeks 31-35/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

34/male/master seeks 31-35/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

34/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any location

I'm looking to have control of you, with report, homework, etc, if you have a bf, must be willing to find a way to follow rules if you want to be mine, if not this won't work! here's my ad:

Hello girls, I'm a master 34 years old from Portugal, I'm looking for a good slave

The slave i'm looking for must show face whenever I want him to, must be serious, (if in a relationship with gf or bf, rules must take priority), must be willing to be chaste and must be available to give reports!

if you're interested in talking you can do it in pm. Know that i'm a full top, I will never bottom, and i'm looking for control also can be part time!

I'm also very open-minded, into bondage, anything really you can contact me and explain what you want!

DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T SHOW FACE AND IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON LEAVING AFTER 1-2 DAYS, thank you for your time!

master351

Advertisements
Kink Talk