Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-21-2017, 12:19 PM   #1
slutgirl3002

Female 30/female/slave seeks any age/female/slave in any location

30/female/slave seeks any age/female/slave in any location

Age on profile is wrong. Typed the wrong year by accident when making my account.

18/female/slave seeks 18+/female/slave in any location

Hi all,

I am an 18-year-old female slave looking for sister slave to serve my master alongside me. My master is nice and loving and cares for his slave’s wellbeing and pleasure but is fair and can be firm if necessary and will punish his slaves if they displease him or disobey orders. I am currently my masters only slave though he is interested in controlling another female.

Some tasks that will be given will be for both of us to complete and sir says he might use them as friendly competition between us though other times he will set us tasks to do separately and we will have conversations together as well as separately with just sir. There is nothing in particular that my master wants his slave to like, not have as a limit etc so he is quite flexible and open to any female slave over the age of 18.

If interested please kik me (kik- slutgirl3002) and we can get to talk more as well as me and my master being able to get to know a bit about you.

Best regards,
Xx slutgirl3002

Advertisements
Kink Talk