Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 06-10-2017, 05:45 PM   #1
motmot13131313
Distinguished Member

Question Anybody know how i can categorize a blog post after its posted?

Hi i posted my first blog post but i want to categorize it correctly and currently its uncategorized, so if you could let me know how to put it into the category i created that would be great. I must be missing something obvious im sure, if nobody know then its not that big a deal i suppose...
Discord is Gooner666#5598
Hangouts is [email protected]

Likes: O-denial, Edging, Xdressing, being dominated, bladder desperation, semi-public, exhib, mild cbt or humiliation, teasing with pics from femdoms

hard limits: scat, drinking pee, risky public, extreme cbt, fire, wax, social suicide,

Toys: fem clothes, lipstick, clothespins, shoelace

dont live alone may delay dares
motmot13131313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:30 AM   #2
Azatoth

Hey there, I saw your post and thought it would be nice to help you. I used to have a blog on my own but I made the posts private for personal issues.

The first step is to create the categories you want to have. To do this, you have to go to your blog. To do this, go to your profile, click on the tab that reads "Blog" and then "View motmot13131313's blog" on the top right cornet of that tab.
That will take you to your blog page. On your left, there will be a column with some "Options". Click on the last one that's "Blog Control Panel" and has a little cog as an icon.
Then, once again on your left, there will be another column that reads "Blog Control Panel". Choose the option "Blog Categories" which is the fifth from the top.
That will take you to a page where you can create new categories, with a title and description. You can make categories into other categories (parent categories) and stuff like that, play around with it a bit.
Then, after you have your category/ies created, simply go back to your blog, press "Edit Blog Entry" on the bottom right corner of each blog entry. Then you'll be able to scroll down to "Additional Options" and you'll see a part about categorizing the post (which wasn't there before you created your category/ies). You select which category you want to place your entry in and save the changes.
I hope that helps you, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer as fast as I can.

On a sidenote, it's impressing how you joined this month and have about 200 more posts than I do. And imagine that I'm here 3 years now :P

Tags
#randomquestion