Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-04-2017, 05:21 AM   #1
daddy for you

Default the race bet

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my sister, Jessica, and her friend, our neighbors daughter, Jane. Both 12 years old. They were close friends and competitors. They were always competing against each other on something.

This time it was about who was the fastest on their bikes. They were both good and often raced, one time Jessica would win and the next time Jane
win. This time though, as I hid around the corner of the house and listened, I knew that it would be the race of all of their races.

"Ok, Jane, what will we bet this time we will bet on who will win?" Jessica asked her friend with a grin.

After thinking for a couple of minutes, Jane grinned and said. "Let's make it really interesting. If I win, you have to do whatever I tell you to do regardless of what it is. If you win I will have to do whatever you tell me to do, regardless of what it is." Then she looked right at Jessica.

"If I win, like you will have to do what I tell you to do, even if I tell you to suck on someone’s dick you have to do it. Even if I tell you to suck on my pet dogs dick and let it fuck you, you have to do it. If I want to watch you suck on two boys dicks at the same time you have to do it and you have to do it for a full two months." Jane told her with a grin.

Jessica looked seriously at her friend. "Ok but if I win you have to do what I tell you to do for two months even if I tell you to suck and fuck your dog
or two or three boys, whatever boys or dogs I want to watch you suck and fuck. No matter what I tell you to do you have to do it too." She told her
friend.

"Ok, which ever one of us win's the other has to do what ever the other tells us to do, even if it is sucking and fucking dogs or two or three boys or
what ever thing the other wants to watch us fuck and we have to do it for two months." Jane agreed.

Once the two friends made their bet, they decided they would race to a store about a eighth of a km away and back. Then they agreed to have someone
holding a ribbon at the end with a video camera videotaping the finish and whoever hit the ribbon first would be the winner and the other had to do
whatever the winner said regardless of what it was.

I couldn't believe these two girls, these two close friends and what they were betting, since both of the girls were only twelve years old and here they
were agreeing to be a sex slave to each other.

As I listened to them, not believing what they were betting. I wondered if either of them would really go through with what they were betting. Hell I
couldn't believe that my twelve year old sister and her friend were actually betting having sex with someone and even with a dog if the winner told them they had to.Twelve years old and talking about sucking and fucking.

Jessica said. "You know that I'm still a virgin."Jane grinned at her and told her. "I am too, I've never had a boy touch my titties or my pussy." "Me neither,” Jessica said with a grin

"I'm going to enjoy watching you lose your virginity."
"No, I'm going to enjoy watching you lose your virginity when you have to fuck any boy I tell you too." Jane told her friend. "Maybe I'll just watch
a dog fuck you and take your virginity." she added with a giggle.

Damn I couldn't believe these two little girls talking like they were. I knew that our parents sure didn't know they were talking about
sex like they were doing.

"Ok let's do it today Jessica told Jane, "My parents will be gone all weekend. My brother will be here so why don't you ask your parents if you can spend the weekend with me, because my parents will be gone. You can tell them my brother will be here with us. Then I can watch you fuck and suck whatever I like maybe even my big brother. I know he would like that and I would love to watch him fuck you and take your virginity and fuck you for two months." My little sister told her friend.

Jane grinned at my sister and told her. "Well maybe I'll just have your own brother fuck you and take your virginity and fuck you for two months.
That would be something, your own brother fucking you and taking your virginity with me watching." she said giggling.

It was later that day the two girls came to me and ask me if I would help them have the race. They explained what they wanted and I told them I
would be glad to do it. Yes, I would hoping that I would get to enjoy one of them later.

I had the start and finish line for the girls set up with a ribbon and a video camera. Jane and Jessica lined up on their bicycles laughing and giggling at what they were doing. Finally I told them to get ready. When they were
all set, I looked at them and told them to get ready. The two girls finally quit their playing around and when they were ready, I told them, "Get set, ready,
then "go" Off they took, the two girls racing their bicycles.
I
t didn't take those two very long to ride to the turnaround point and race back. I was standing at the finish line as I watched them racing back. They were still side by side. They both riding just as hard as they could. I was sure that mostly the reason they wanted to win was so they could watch and make he other do what they wanted to do.

it was a close finish. I couldn't even tell which one crossed the finish line first. It was that close. Both of them claimed to be the winner but I
told them we would have to watch the video to see for sure.

Well, it took some viewing but both of them finally agreed on who was first across the line but only by about an inch or two. It just so happened that my little sister was the winner

God was she excited and happy at having beat her friend by even just an inch or two.

Jessica looked at her friend and grinned with a great big grin that covered her entire face and eyes. I could see the gleam in her eyes, and knew that her friend Jane was soon to lose her virginity and my little sister would be watching her lose it.

Neither of them said anything about what the loser was going to have to do.

Of course I wasn't sure that either of them would go through with it or not. I was just hoping that they would and I would be the one they picked to do it.

I was still wondering about it that night as the two girls went into Jessica's bedroom and closed the door. I could hear them giggling and laughing and figured they weren't going to go through with what they had agreed to do.

I was laying on my own bed, the door closed. I was watching some stupid movie on the TV when my door suddenly opened and in came Jane. She was in her see through night gown. Finally she slowly walked over to the bed and
stood there letting me look at her. I could see her breasts and nipples and her hairless pussy through the thin material of her gown.

Finally looking over at the door and seeing my sister standing there watching, she looked at me and told me. "Wi, will, you, you fu, fuck me?" She stuttered. I looked at her, then my sister, who was standing
there also wearing a night gown just like Jane's. I could also see my own sisters, firm bare breasts and her well shaped
legs and even her small mound of hair on her pussy. I knew that
she was going to watch me fuck her friend and take her virginity. She was going to watch her friend Jane, suck my cock and let me fuck her.

I could see the big grin on my little sisters face and even at that distance I could see the gleam in her eyes, the excitement of what she was going to
watch her friend have to do.

I looked back and Jane and told her finally, "Yes, yes, I will fuck you, as her cheeks turned red as she spotted my erection in my underpants. With that, she came over to the bed and stood there as I reached over and pulled her night gown over her head leaving her standing there naked.

I finally pulled her onto the bed with me and pulling her right up against me, I could feel her breasts pressing against my bare chest then moving her head towards my dick.

I was in heaven, as I watched her and saw my little sister watching her friend suck my cock. I finally had to pull her off of my throbbing cock. When I did I lay her back down and moved between her young legs, spreading them then
leaned down and tasted her cunt. I moved up and began rubbing my cock up and down her wet pussy slit.

I slipped it down to her opening as i pushed my cock up into her tight young cunt At first it didn't go, but then all of a sudden her cunt opened up and my cock plunged all of the way up inside of her. She finally looked at me and smiled with a smile of satisfaction. Yes,
she seemed satisfied "Oh that feels funny, but, but I like it." She whispered. "Yes, yes, fuck me now." she old me and I did. As I fucked her, I glanced over at my own little sister and she was then stark naked, having shed her night gown. She was standing there with her legs spread fingering herself as she watched her brother fuck her friend. Ok Jane that’s enough you did well get back to our room Now and I will think of what to make you to do tomorrow.

To be continued.
daddy for you is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to daddy for you for this post:
Old 06-15-2017, 01:16 PM   #2
Submissive_Girl

i liked the First part and looking forward to another one

likes: being submissive, nipple clamps, Humiliating and bondage
dislikes: everything that involves anal, pain
limits: permanent things, photos/videos, social suicide, watersports, really big insertions, messy insertions, strangers

toys: some dildos and vibrators, not too much

my puzzle dice dare:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....5&postcount=12
Submissive_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:24 PM   #3
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice first part. I look forward to more.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk