Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-04-2017, 06:53 AM   #1
Edgeandenial
Distinguished Member

Default My First 'squirmy' story ..

This is my first attempt at fictional writing, and also English is not my first language. So please please bear with me. Thanks

Everyone always spoke about how amazing and fulfilling sex is, yet sex was not what she needed. Simple plain fucking never really excited her. Yes, she wanted sex, but what she needed was servitude. A path that she never really had a chance to explore ... Well, until now.

Her mind was floating with anticipation as she waited on her knees in the chambers to meet her Dom for the very first time. Dressed in a white mid thigh dress, her hands tied with a rope. Of course, as instructed, she was naked underneath.

She was full of trepidation as she heard his footsteps resonate on the floor. Remaining on her knees, her eyes immediately fell to the ground. The girl knew her place. She was in her perfect position, or so she thought, until she felt a sharp slap against her left cheek. It was hard enough to make her squeal. Confused, she looked up at him, but just as she was doing so he cupped her burning cheeks and forced her thighs open, wide, with his feet. She bit her lip hard, throwing her head back, as he seductively touched her face, making his way down her neck, ever so slowly and softly. He gently tore open her white wrap on dress, letting it fall to the floor. Her crimson flawless body now on display to feast his eyes. Grabbing her throat he growled: "I'll have you tonight, you slut. I'll use you for my pleasure, you know that already, don't you?"

She slowly bit her lower lip again, and in response she received another slap to her cheeks. "Answer me, you little bitch" he demanded. "Yes Sir, whatever you wish" was all that her slutty little mouth could manage to say.

Letting go of her throat, he immediately untied her hands and pushed her on her fours, face down ass up. Her heart raced and her body tensed as she felt his hot breath tickling her ears. "You. Are. Mine." To feel his control over her mind and body filled her with excitement, she felt a trickle of moistness run over her pussy lips. He let a finger slip between her lips and smiled at the moistness. "You dirty slut, already soaking and I haven't even started with you." "Remember that you are not allowed to cum, this is for my pleasure not yours. You're just a little fuck toy." Her breath got heavier and her pussy wetter. "Don't cum or I'll whip you till you're black n blue" is all she heard as an unexpected blow of a cane landed on her ass cheeks. His words only fueled her enthusiasm. The crack of the cane only satisfied her more. This is what she craved, this was who she longed to be, a slut, his submissive slut. Enduring pain for his pleasure only pleased her more. This was her pleasure- pain gift. This is what she needed, to kneel before her Dom. To follow his commands and instructions. To be disciplined when she got mouthy or misbehaved. She needed to feel wanted and loved. She needed the freedom that one finds in submission and the pain that pleased her Dominant partner. She needed it all.

If you made it so far.. thanks for reading!

Last edited by Edgeandenial; 05-04-2017 at 07:10 AM.
Edgeandenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 07:02 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A good start, keep the story cumming, mmm

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:09 AM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Keeping us waiting for chapter two?

Sir.