Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-26-2017, 04:37 AM   #1
sissy932

Default Getting caught

This story relates back to this posthttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=304712

Now i was laying in the tent wearing a blue bra size 34 L and pair of pink panties, with the door to the tent wide open playing on my phone taking pictures and stuff. Then out of no where i seen a flash that didnt come from my phone, then seen a man. The man said " looks like me and my buddies here are about to have lots of fun." as him and his friends crawled in the tent, one of them recording the whole time. They asked me "if i came to the woods often and just chilled in a tent dressed like i was" i told them "all the time". The guy who came in my tent first was like "well we are gonna fuck you sense you like to dress like a girl." As soon as he said it he grabbed my waist pulled me up where my ass was in the air, unzipped his pants and just shoved his dick in. Then his friend stuck his in my mouth as the other one recorded. They where looking around the tent as they where fucking me, and seen my pull ups. The dude fucking me from behind asked me " do you wear them pull ups." the guy pulled his dick out if my mouth so i could answer "i told him yes but i manley wear them when i have a skirt on like my school girl outfit are someanswe of the sort." one of the men asked " do you always walk around the woods wearing stuff like this, he was like even during rhe day? At that time the guy had nutted in my mouth i swallowed. I said "of course" he was like yeah i knew it i have seen you walking around here before. Then the oth one finshed. They where like "we will be back 2ma night and we want you in a pull up the school girl outfit, we want you to make sure ypu are shavin every where on your body, plus have some make up on. They where like we want to take you out like to eat walmart the mall and just show everyone. The only issue tho is they want me there as soon asvi get off work like the time so i guess i have to shave and wear a pull up to work yall.

Last edited by sissy932; 04-26-2017 at 05:59 AM.
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sissy932 for this post:
Old 04-26-2017, 05:10 AM   #2
sissy932

Default Picture

Just a lil pic from last night
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-04-26-04-23-18.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	6821  
sissy932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 09:55 AM   #3
lilken0500

very nice sissy. i too want someone to catch me and use me. making my
chastity cage very tight, imagining being in your place.
lilken0500 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk