Old 04-25-2017, 01:12 AM   #1
damon fredman

Default The Nurse

Well I'm starting on a new story even though I didn't finish cousin story.
But that will be done soon
This story is about a 13 year old boy named Jason and a school nurse named Morgan

On with the story...
Jason was getting ready for school when his mom came into his room and said, "I got a call from the school" Jason froze thinking he got in trouble. "The school nurse is gonna do a physical so u can join the basketball team" said his mom. Jason felt relived but also nervous. Most boys at his school stared at the school nurse because she was 23 and was pretty cute. Jason went to the boss stop and waited.
damon fredman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 11:30 PM   #2
damon fredman

Default Continue

Ok now on with the story

When Jason got to school we went to his locker and then went to the office. The secretary told him that he could come back during lunch or after school.
So Jason waited until it was lunch time. He sat with his friends eating fast and not telling them about what was gonna happen. He went to the office and the nurse came out of her office to get him. Once they were in the office she shut and locked the door. The nurse had a switch on the wall that turned on a light outside to alert people that there was an exam going on. After the nurse did some things on her computer, she got up and told Jason to remove his clothing. He got really nervous and his dick started to get a little hard. When he had his clothes off he stood there naked and semi-erecting in front of the young cute school nurse. The nurse looked at him for a minute and then put on her gloves to start. She did normal checkup stuff and then went to the exam of his dick. (Which was now fully erect) she told Jason that it was normal to be erect when ur in front of someone. She start checking the bottom of his cock and started rubbing it a little. Jason closed his eyes and then suddenly felt a tug at his cock and he opened his eyes and saw the nurse sucking the head of his cock. She suddenly stoped and apologized. Jason said it was fine. A few seconds later he said that it actually felt really good. The nurse started licking down his shaft some more and Jason couldn't believe this was happening.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Old 10-29-2017, 12:01 AM   #3
damon fredman

Default Update (finally)

Another update also cousin story isn't gonna be updated cause I only have ideas for this one
On with the story...

As Nurse Morgan sucked Jason's cock someone knocked on the door, Morgan went to the door and opened a
Little hatch ( room is sound proof) and said "I'm in the middle of an exam what's up". The principal said "oh sorry forgot about the light I want to talk to u when u are done" Morgan then shut the hatch and took her shirt off. Jason say that she had no bra on. Morgan stroked his cock and said "Jason touch them". Jason put both hands on Morgan's small petite tits. "Wanna fuck me" said Morgan. Jason replied with "hell ya". "Promise u won't tell anyone" she told Jason. "Oh I won't" he replied.
Morgan started taking off he pants and Jason put his hand in her panties. Morgan moaned. Jason then pulled down her panties and she got on the exam table. Jason rubbed her pussy with his cock and then put it in. Morgan moaned. Few minutes later Jason came in her. Jason: "oh shit" Jason thought that he may get her pregnant but Morgan said she was on birth control. Jason leaves the exam room after they both get dressed.

Too be continued...

Last edited by damon fredman; 10-29-2017 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
Old 02-18-2018, 03:17 AM   #4
damon fredman

Default continue

After the whole incident, Morgan went to Jason's games and they had sex after sometimes.
The next year Jason now being an 8th grader had to get another physical to join the schools basket ball team again. morgan did more of what she was supposed to do. after the whole thing they had sex again.
Jason allways thought more of sex, even spying on his 12 year old sister Kate.

that was a quick little update. All of my storys are connected [except cousin story]

Last edited by damon fredman; 02-19-2018 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Adding
Old 03-21-2018, 11:33 PM   #5
damon fredman

After a few months the basketball season was almost over.
Jason’s team had won a lot of games and were going to a tournament.
When he told Morgan she hugged him and kissed him.
Morgan: “I’m so proud of you, if I wasn’t the nurse you probably wouldn’t be on the team. Because of how you were last year but you have grown.”
Jason: “Ya I know.”
He walks from the office and passes the gym.
He heard a quiet moan. He decides to investigate.
He heard the moaning coming from the boys locker room. He turns around and leaves not knowing that his cousin (Lilly) was being raped in the locker room by this kid that Jason and lots of other people hate.
-THE NEXT NIGHT IN PORTLAND OREGON-
Jason is in the lobby of the hotel and he sees his aunt and uncle.
Jason: “Hi Julie and Tim, how are you guys?”
They said that they were doing good.
Jason: “Can Lilly come see me play?”
Tim: “Sure, we won’t be able to go but ask her if she wants to.”
Jason: “Ok thanks.”
When they leave he calls Lilly’s phone. She picks up.
He asks her if she wants to come to the game and she says yes.
-AT THE GAME-
Jason comes out of the locker room. He sees Jack (The kid mostly everyone hates), walk to where Lilly is sitting. Jason goes up to them and starts talking.

Morgan sees Jason talking to His cousin and Jack. She remembers Jack call her a hot virgin cunt yesterday and she gave him a referral for it.
The game starts and Jason’s team wins.

When Jason comes out of the locker room he goes under the bleachers to meet Morgan.
Morgan: “Congrats.”
She kisses him. Jason grabs her breasts. He takes her blouse off. He takes her bra off then he sucks on her nipples. Jason takes his cock out and Morgan gets on her knees to suck it. Morgan lays down on the floor and takes her jeans and panties off. Jason gets on top of her and fucks her very fast. Morgan covers her mouth trying not to be loud.
Jason cums in her.
Jason: “You are still on birth control right?”
Morgan: “Yes.”
They get dressed and they leave.
Old 04-29-2018, 05:29 AM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Nice story, keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 05:02 AM   #7
damon fredman

-June 2018-
School gets out and Jason gets home from school and goes to his room. He starts to masterbate since his parents are gone.
As he is stroking his cock his little 12 year old sister Kate walks in.
Kate: “Oh sorry Jason. Wow that’s big.”
Jason: “...You shouldn’t be looking at me naked leave.”
Kate: “Jason can I just watch.”
Jason: “No your my sister.”
Kate: “And you had sex with Lilly so what’s the difference?”
Jason: “Fine you can watch.”
Kate: “Can I touch it?”
Jason: “I guess.”
Kate begun to stroke it slowly. Then she licked the top. Then put his cock in her mouth.
Jason: “Umm Kate... nevermind keep going.”
After a minute Kate stands up and takes her clothes off and Jason does the same.
Jason: “Are you sure about this?”
Kate: “Yes big brother.”
Kate lays on his bed and Jason starts sucking on her small nipples. While he does this he also starts fingering her small and tight vagina.
Jason rubs his cock on her vagina lips.
Jason: “You ready?”
Kate: “Yes please stick it in me.”
Jason pushes the tip of his cock in and Kate moans very loudly. He starts pushing in further.
Kate: “Mmmm it’s so big.”
He slowly slides in and out of her tight vagina.
-Tired ran out of ideas.-
Old 05-24-2018, 08:22 PM   #8
damon fredman

Jason: "Kate, who took your virginity?"
Kate: "My boyfriend."
Jason: "I only asked cause I didn't feel your hymen break."
Jason continued slowly going in and out of her vagina. Before he cums, Jason pulls out and cums all over Kate's body.

-July 2018-
Jason returns home after Kate's birthday party. Kate was at their cousins house and his parents were on a business trip. Jason invites Morgan over.

Morgan arrives. Once she is inside they immediately make out. Jason takes her shirt off and she has no bra on. He sucks on her nipples then moves down and kisses her flat lightly tanned stomach. He pulls her pants and panties down and licks her vagina. Jason stands up and Morgan undresses him and then sucks his cock. Then she stops.
Morgan: "Jason can we try something different?"
Jason: Yeah, what do you have in mind."
Morgan stands up, turns around and bends over.
Morgan: "Fuck my ass."
Jason inserts his cock into her ass. Morgan moans.
Jason: "Damn your ass is really tight."
He goes faster. Then he cums in her ass.
He pulls out. They go upstairs and fall asleep on Jason's bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kate's story will be updated with what went on with her after her birthday party and the next day when she returns home.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
middle school nurse, physical exam