Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-24-2017, 05:21 AM   #31
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Sir untied the boy who sat up rubbing his limbs to get them working again. Sir told him to stand in front of him while he took off the nipple clamps which made Kevin squeal as the circulation got going again. He put them to one side telling Kevin that they would be kept ready as they would be needed later. He led his slave boy over to the shower and while they showered together he managed to slide the rings off Kevins's cock as he became slightly more relaxed in the hot shower water. Sir picked up a big rough towel and rubbed the boy down, savouring the area around his genitals and between the sturdy legs. He then dried himself vigorously before leading Kevin back to the bed.

"Right Kevin, loin cloth on because you know I admire you when you wear that."

"Yes Sir, and are you going to tie my hands again?"

"Indeed I am and you will have them behind you and bound all day so anything you need you will have to ask for, and that starts with breakfast."

Sir turned the boy away from him, admiring the lithe young body as Kevin held his hands obediently behind him to be tied. Across his now almost unmarked back was a fine down of hairs until just above the loin cloth where in the curve at the base of his waist it was totally smooth and hairless. Sir guided the boy towards the kitchen and sat him on a stool while he prepared bowls of cereal. He noticed that the boy was already erect in the flimsy covering of the loin cloth, and Kevin giggled as he had to be fed because of his bound hands but after fifteen minutes they were both fed and ready for the next part of this story.

They went out into the sun, sitting on the lounger at the very same spot and under that same ring to which Kevin, only yesterday, had been strung up for his first real whipping. Sir cleared his throat and started his story. Kevin sat obediently beside him, loin cloth nicely tented and unable to adjust it because his hands were neatly bound behind him, he was leaning back slightly so Sir could admire his flat firm little tummy showing above the top of the cloth.

"I worshiped my Dad who had always been great to me. Dad was always very affectionate and loved seeing me either naked around the house or in a tiny silk thong that he gave me for my birthday. I would wear it all the time in the summer. I used to wonder what Mum thought of this, but I guess I was a rather pleasant sight around the place and if visitors came I would be told to put on shorts over the top. Thinking back to it I am sure my Dad probably realised that I often thought about bondage and on searching my room when I was out he would have found the odd magazine, and some lengths of cord that I kept hidden at the back of a drawer. He would have seen my enjoyment in the tiny silky thongs he gave me, and after all, I was his son and as it turned out bondage was a major part of his life."

Sir now stood up and facing Kevin stripped off his shorts to stand proudly naked before him with his erection throbbing at full mast.

"Sir, if you had not tied my hands I could make that fun for you, do you want to untie me?"

"No way Kevin, you are going to pleasure me later on in this story and you will not need your hands. Boys like you were given soft beautiful faces and hungry mouths for that purpose!"

So, back to my story. "When Dad and I arrived at the cottage we settled in, Dad unpacked and produced a small chamois leather loin cloth and told me that we had two guests coming the little loin cloth would be what I would wear every day and all day. I was rather excited and soon in my usual erect state as I tied it in place. Dad told me to wear one of my little silk thongs under the chamois flaps and then as I walked the flaps would lift a bit and give tantalising glimpses of the pouch and the almost ever ready erection!
I was given a small room on my own so that Dad and the others could share one large room with several bunk beds. When the friends arrived I was pushed forward to shake their hands and I noticed at once that they could hardly drag their eyes away from me. I heard one of them say to Dad what a fantastic kid, does he know what goes on up here when we meet?
The three adults were soon unpacked and when we met for lunch they had stripped to swimming shorts showing off their well muscled bodies, and making me check out their bulging trunks! I learned that one was george and the other Tomas."

Sir touched his hard cock and I could not help licking my lips, as I saw Sir was watching me.

"After lunch that first day the men went off up the lake to swim and fish and I was left on my own for a few hours, or so they told me, so I felt quite safe and alone and this I am sure was Dad's little trap for me to see what I would do. With my leanings towards bondage always at the ready I went to my room and with some cord I always had in my bag I tied my ankles, then did the best I could with my hands and now fully erect and excited loosened the loin cloth tie and started a vigorous masturbation. I was nearly climaxing when the door flew open and Dad came in. Got you you randy little guy he said, as he came straight over, picked me up, still bound at the ankles and my hands half behind me and the loin cloth falling away. He carried me out onto this very spot where his two friends that had returned with him were sitting. I have found young boy masturbating and he has also tied himself up. I think that this deserves some fairly severe punishment guys. As Dad held me in front of them he pulled away the trailing loose loin cloth so that I was now stark naked and still with my self done ties around my ankles and wrists. One of the men, I now knew as George, got up and came over to me to run his hands down my body. I found this, even in my predicament, extremely exciting and even more so when he leant down and kissed me. George agreed with my Dad and suggested that they strung me up to start the punishment. While Dad held me steady, George undid my wrists and Tomas, the other man, came forward offering a length of cord. I offered no resistance and to be honest although I was nervous I was also extremely excited. My hands were bound in front of me and a rope to the eye in the roof tied around them. I was pulled up tight and I was soon helpless, just as you were last night Kevin. Then George, who seemed to be their leader, came up to me and kissed me firmly on my face and lips, and he then went slowly down on his knees, licking around my nipples, down to my navel, before taking my rigid smooth erection into his mouth. For the first time I knew what it was like to be sucked. I still think that is the best way of having sex, especially when tied up for a punishment scene. Dad just chuckled and as I went limp and left me tied and stretched up tight in front of the two men."

Kevin was clearly excited by the story and asked what happened then.

"What did they do to you and were you whipped or punished in anyway, but more important Sir, did it turn you on and did you enjoy it!"

"Kevin, I have to admit I enjoyed nearly all of it. The men revelled in it and so did my Dad and during those next few days and nights they were able to enjoy a very willing young boy, which was me, accepting torment. I was made to sleep with each one in turn. Even my Dad, and they would tie me up, wrists tied together and to the headrail of the bed and ankles tied and to the base of the bed, all of this naked of course. This meant that I could wriggle around and either turn my back to them or face forwards as they demanded. It was George who worked out the best position, by having my ankles to the headrail and my wrists at the bottom of the bed, so that my face was level with his groin! On one night I had to suck him five times and each time I had to swallow a mouthful of cum. But all of that was just the sex side and the men's bondage raged on. I was allowed to watch the punishments carried out on each of them to which they willingly submitted for the pleasure of the others, and watch in wonder as George was whipped while tied to a large wooden cross. They each took it in turns to be crucified and whipped before they finally turned to me!"

"Sir, I have to know, did they crucify you as well?"

"Yes Kevin. I remember it in every detail and have many wet dreams thinking about it, but I can tell you now, that cross is lying dismantled in the cellar only waiting to be bolted back together to be used again. I have done my session on it, I have been punished, whipped, crucified and had to suck grown men many many times but now, I am an adult and I have the urge to want to inflict this punishment on my own slave boy, because I now realise that I enjoy inflicting pain rather than receiving it! What do you say to that Kevin?"

At this stage Sir put his arm around the boy to give him an encouraging hug letting his hand stray down to stroke the tented loin cloth. A quick tweak of the tie cord and his hand was inside on the rigid smooth throbbing flesh of the boy's desire. Sir shuddered in anticipation and very quietly gave his answer.

"Sir, I will do anything for you, please crucify me and whip. I am so excited by the whole scene. Can we do it now, before we go home tomorrow?"

"Sorry Kevin, no. But tonight we sleep together and you will be tied like I used to be and you will suck me. In all my experiences with these men no one ever penetrated me for sex and none of them seemed to want this. Punishment and sucking and wanking seemed to be sufficient but maybe tonight young Kevin, just maybe, you will experience what it is like to be not only tied hand and foot but have the ultimate, sex as well."

The afternoon dragged by as the two boys swam and sunbathed and Kevin, who had been inexperienced up until this trip, started to imagine what it would be like to be spread-eagled face down and naked on the bed while Sir lay on top.

"Sir, if you do have proper sex with me, can I be whipped directly afterwards so that while it is happening I will be imagining the punishment to follow, please Sir, please, pleeeese."

"What a boy you are Kevin. If that is what you want, that is what we will do."

Finally, it was time to begin and Kevin willingly followed Sir into the bedroom where the big bed awaited, a soft coil of rope led from each corner of it.

Another notch on Sir's bed post!

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 04-24-2017 at 05:24 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 05:49 AM   #32
Grand.Master691

Another great story nearing the end, just as your anxious waiting for your boy A will soon be over. I hope all this writing makes you very horny.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:09 AM   #33
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Thank you for your kind comments re, the story and my relationship with boy A, yes soon we will be together again, wow.

Sir.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:48 AM   #34
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Feedback, fellow Getdare users

Ok, where would you like the story to go?
Any favorites, John, James or kevin, solo, two up or all three?
Other types of sexual / kink play?

Sir.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:52 AM   #35
rocknroll

Whilst James and Kevin are delightful, I do think John is still my favourite. I think you should explore spanking some more – again, the regular kind and all its various positions and maybe anal/hand/penis spanking too. I like it best when it's just the sub and the dom, but maybe you could write a prequel? Something with the three boys punishing each other (spanking, probably, since according to John, they didn't use the homemade whip very much before his Sir came into the scene) , followed by some fucking would be nice.

Other kinks to explore.. I personally would like to see you incorporate butt plugs, figging, strappado, wax play, and piss play(?).. Maybe a scene where the boys get shaved of their pubic hair? I also liked chapter two, where John was gagged. More of that would be nice.

Just my input! Stay awesome and keep up the awesome job!
rocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:09 AM   #36
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknroll View Post
Whilst James and Kevin are delightful, I do think John is still my favourite. I think you should explore spanking some more – again, the regular kind and all its various positions and maybe anal/hand/penis spanking too. I like it best when it's just the sub and the dom, but maybe you could write a prequel? Something with the three boys punishing each other (spanking, probably, since according to John, they didn't use the homemade whip very much before his Sir came into the scene) , followed by some fucking would be nice.

Other kinks to explore.. I personally would like to see you incorporate butt plugs, figging, strappado, wax play, and piss play(?).. Maybe a scene where the boys get shaved of their pubic hair? I also liked chapter two, where John was gagged. More of that would be nice.

Just my input! Stay awesome and keep up the awesome job!

Thank you for your input, all of it noted. It may a short while, over a week before I write more, as a real life meeting with boy A is just one day away now, wow, four long months since our last and first real life meeting. No longer just sight and sound, all the senses to use, my hand not his to punish and pleasure him and his hand not mine to pleasure my body, why stop at hands when we have our full bodies to explore be pleasured, used and abused.

Sir.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:11 AM   #37
Grand.Master691

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
Thank you for your input, all of it noted. It may a short while, over a week before I write more, as a real life meeting with boy A is just one day away now, wow, four long months since our last and first real life meeting. No longer just sight and sound, all the senses to use, my hand not his to punish and pleasure him and his hand not mine to pleasure my body, why stop at hands when we have our full bodies to explore be pleasured, used and abused.

Sir.
My thoughts exactly. I was thinking you have much more things to look after and prepare for your big day tomorrow and to meet and greet your boy A.

Leave the story untold, you have better things to do now.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:16 AM   #38
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand.Master691 View Post
My thoughts exactly. I was thinking you have much more things to look after and prepare for your big day tomorrow and to meet and greet your boy A.

Leave the story untold, you have better things to do now.
Thank you for your comments. John, James and Kevin take a break, here and in my mind for now, but I like to write when boy A is at slave school waiting for his next holiday and seeing his Sir again.

No comments or ideas as to where this story should go?

Sir
Old 05-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #39
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Update

One of the boys are due to visit again, soon, he has been such a bad boy, he was caught masterbating onto another younger boy, the filthy horny boy!

Sir.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:42 AM   #40
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default The Punishment.

So,

"One of the boys are due to visit again, soon, he has been such a bad boy, he was caught masterbating onto another younger boy, the filthy horny boy!"

John was bought into my study at school."sit down boy", "what have you got to say for yourself?".

"Sir, it was not all my fault, Nigel, the little shit, he , he, was blackmailing me!".

"Mind your words boy", "Sorry Sir", "Go on".

"Nigel has got a picture of me and James and its a bit naughty, well very naughty, I have him naked over my knee and I am spanking him, his ass is very red".

"John, is that a good reason to masterbate over Nigel, I heard you spunked on his face? (I smile, good place to spunk)".

" Well no Sir but I had to make him give me the picture and delete any other copies he had".

I could tell John was squirming and his cock was hard, what a horny dirty boy, while telling me the story. I was starting to firm up too as I dreamed of that picture, mmm, John can be rather dominate too I thought as well as a little submissive boy.

"Well John, This cannot go unpunished can it?", "No Sir".

"Then Drop your trousers and underwear, assume the position, I think 12 Hard strokes are due".

I detected a little smile as he lowered his trousers and underwear and his hard cock, now released, sprang free and it slapped his belly with a loud smack.

John looked at me going a nice shade of red, "Sorry Sir, It has a mind of its own!".

John bent, touching his toes, so supple, his little tight balls just on view and I am sure his tight ass tried to wink at me or was it my horneyness.....

Whoosh, "1 Sir", "2 Sir", "3 Sir", I paused, I saw three red lines appear on his ass check (nice work I thought to myself).

"4 Sir", "5 Sir", 6 Sir" Johns voice begain to croak a little and he winced on stroke 6, more lines appeared.

"7 Sir", 8 Sir", "9 Sir, fuck!" "John!!", "Sorry Sir that one really hurt", "Well for the "Fuck", I add 2 more", "No Sir, please!".

"10 Sir", "11 Sir", "12 Sir", I heard a slight sob.

"Now turn to face me John", "yes Sir, but I thought I had Extra's?", " You Do", I smiled at him.

"But not on your ass"

John looked a little confused and scared.

"lie on the table, face up, legs apart", "Yes Sir".

John climbed on the table his cock was now flaccid, he trembled a bit.(mmm, what a sweet cock, I thought).

"close your eyes, you are getting one stroke to each testicle", "Fuck, No Sir", "Shall me make it 4 not 2?", "Sorry sir, I really am, please just the 2, please, please".

John's legs begin to tremble, so I quicky hit the first testicle with enough force to make him squeel, the I switched to the other, another squeel, then spunk erupted from his flaccid cock. (the boy spunked, the pain slut, I thought).

"Enough, get up, sign the book, get dressed and clean yourself up".

"Yes Sir, Thank you Sir.".

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-05-2017 at 04:51 AM.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:41 AM   #41
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Well Getdare readers are you getting bored with my writing's, or should I carry on?

Sir.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:58 PM   #42
serenader

Carry on, I'm enjoying the story so far!

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares
BDSM test results
Sex values test
serenader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 04:14 AM   #43
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenader View Post
Carry on, I'm enjoying the story so far!
Thank you for your comment.

Sir.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:49 AM   #44
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default John's visit for his crimes

Mmmm, I think John may have planned his punishment and enjoyed spunking on Nigel's sweet face, the dirty horny (dominate) boy.

He earned his stripes and ball punishment, yet he was so sexully excited and spunked, quite a lot too, had he been saving his boy spunk up for me?

How far can I push the boy, maybe I can enslave the boy and his "greedy" genitals?

Sir.
Old 05-14-2017, 12:21 PM   #45
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default More stories

I may get time to write more about the "boys" as my boy is away for a week on business, real life comitments! But we are starting to talk about and plan our next real life meeting.

Any requests on how you want the story to go and what gets your hands in your pants, touching stroking and hopefully a very happy, wet sticky ending?

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-15-2017 at 09:35 AM.
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk