Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-26-2017, 04:57 AM   #46
annaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlankRose View Post
What a story! Keep it up!!
Thank you! I appreciate it! Halfway through the next chapter right now.

I really want to thank everyone who's been posting comments and sending me messages. Without you I probably wouldn't have kept on writing for this long. <3<3<3<3<3

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 05-12-2017, 03:12 PM   #47
itay1

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaw View Post
Thank you! I appreciate it! Halfway through the next chapter right now.

I really want to thank everyone who's been posting comments and sending me messages. Without you I probably wouldn't have kept on writing for this long. <3<3<3<3<3
Please continue! Its the best story I've ever read!! I need it desperately!!!
Old 05-14-2017, 03:42 AM   #48
18_sub_TS

What happened was loving this story

Likes: tights, anal play, humiliation, cum play and piss play.

Dislikes but could be punishments : cbt, nipple torture, partially public, pain

Limits: family , fully public , illegal ,permanant , blood and shit eating
18_sub_TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 06:38 AM   #49
annaw

Default Surprise!

Chapter 16

“You like it?” Luke chuckled when I got back to our cell. I just glared at him in response. “I thought the point of belonging to you was so that no-one else would be able to fuck me.” I yelled a little too loud back at him. He chuckled some more and shook his head slowly. “No… The point of being mine is that now I get to decide who can and cannot fuck you.” “Then what’s the point?!” I yelled back at him. “The point.” He walked up to me and placed a hand on my cheek. “Is that now the other prisoners have to pay in order to get to fuck you. Before they could just have fucked you for free.” He paused for a moment before clapping me lightly on the cheek. “That reminds me… You’ve got an appointment in about ten minutes. Cell 18. He should already be waiting.” I didn’t move. “Well chop chop bitch.” He slapped my ass hard, making me jump a little. I glared at him as I left the cell and moved towards cell 18 on the other side of our cellblock. Inside the cell was a young guy, probably only a couple years older than me, with short dark hair and a clean shaven face. His shirt was already off. He was looking very nervous, sitting on the side of the bed, just staring at the wall. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he immediately jumped to his feet. He was in great shape with big muscles and visible abs. He was really kind of hot if I’d say so myself. “I uh… I mean… uh hi. I’m Matt.” He walked over to me with his arm stretched out towards me. “Hi. Lucy.” I said and shook it. “So….” He paused, looking really uncomfortable. “How do we… uh… do this?” He continued. “Well…” I sighed. “I could start by giving you a blowjob I guess.” His cheeks slowly began turning red. “Uh yeah… sure!” He started turning around on the spot, looking for something. Eventually he grabbed the bedsheets of the top bunk and spread it across the cell door, giving us some privacy even though I’m absolutely sure everyone who saw the bedsheet would know what was going on inside the cell. When he was done he grabbed a condom off the sink next to the toilet and handed it to me. “Uh… safety first right?” he chuckled nervously. “We don’t need this” I said and handed him the condom back. “I’m not able to get std’s or anything.” I continued. “Oh…” He said, looking a bit confused but eventually he sat down on the edge of the bed. “So uh… let’s just get to it huh?” I nodded and dropped to my knees in between his legs. His dick was already rock hard, anxious to get out from his pants. I pulled his pants down, revealing a rather big dick. I inched closer and put my tongue right below the head of his penis and immediately as I did so he shot a big load straight into my mouth. I coughed a little and pulled back from the surprise. He sprung to his feet. “I’m so sorry! I… I didn’t mean to!... I know you’re supposed to say before… uh.” I smiled at him “It’s ok.” I kind of liked this guy. He was cute. He sat back down on his bed and I stayed on my knees, in between his legs, putting my hands on his thighs. “I… uh.” He struggled. “What?” I said as kindly as possible, trying to calm him down a little. He sighed. “Promise you won’t laugh… or tell anyone.” I nodded back to him. “I promise.” I said. He sighed again, deeper this time. “You… uh. You were my first one.” He looked away. I didn’t really know what to say. How could that be? This guy was really hot, he could probably get any girl or guy he set his mind for. “As in... ever?” I asked eventually. He just nodded. “How come?” He looked at me for a short while “Well… as you can probably tell… I’m not very good with girls. And I’ve spent the last couple of years in the army where we don’t really get much time for that kind of stuff…” I looked down at his penis and gave it a soft lick. “I see.” I said before licking it again. “Then that time didn’t count, let’s give it another shot.” I took him in my mouth and within seconds, he was hard again. “It doesn’t count until you’ve actually fucked a girl.” I said and smiled as I stood up and stripped my clothes off. I straddled him and pushed him gently down onto the bed. I could see in his eyes, how excited he was. His dick was twitching as I positioned myself above it. “Ready?” I asked and winked as I lowered myself slightly towards it. The tip was now just touching my hole. He nodded excitedly and swallowed hard. I closed my eyes and moaned a little exaggerated as I lowered myself onto him, penetrating my butt. Once my buttcheeks touched his thighs I opened my eyes again. “Congratulations, you are no longer a virgin.” I said and smiled friendly towards him. “HAHAHAHAHA a virgin?!” boomed a loud unfamiliar voice behind me. Before I had time to turn around a big set of hands grabbed my sides and pulled me off Matt. He dropped me on the floor next to the bed as Matt sprung to his feet, trying to cover himself. “Brian… I… uh I thought you were in solitary?” Brian was a big white, hairy, man. Not as fat as Hog, but much taller. He grinned and chuckled as he said “Nope, I got out today. Just in time for the party it seems as well. Who is your friend, Mattie boy? He’s cute.” He licked his lips while staring at me. “Uh well… she’s-” Brian cut him off. “She?” He laughed loudly. “Ain’t no she, HE’S got a dick. You lost your VIRGINITY to a BOY.” He emphasised virginity and boy by saying them really loudly. I heard someone chuckle just outside the cell, behind the sheets. “Now, I’ve been in solitary for the last two weeks and I’ve got to say.” He msiled pervertedly. “I’ve really missed you, boy.” He said and gently caressed Matt’s cheek. Matt looked down towards the floor. His cheeks were turning bright red. “N...not now… Pl… please.” Matt pleaded, casting a quick glance at me. Brian frowned and forcefully pushed Matt to his knees. “I won’t fuck you today. Just get me hard so I can give your friend a nice test run.” He grinned and looked at me. Matt swallowed hard and looked at me as well, ashamed, almost crying, as he pulled Brian’s pants down, revealing a pretty huge dick. Matt grabbed Brian’s dick and began jerking it off. “You want me to fuck him dry? I thought you were friends.” Matt swallowed again and reluctantly wrapped his lips around Brian’s dick. I could tell this wasn’t the first time he was forced to do this. Pretty soon Brian was hard and pretty wet from Matt’s saliva. “Now it’s your turn, bitch.” Brian said and looked at me. He took a step towards me, grabbing my arm, and pushing me down on all fours. I clenched my teeth and closed my eyes as he lined his dick up with my hole. There was no getting out of this, I’d just have to endure it. Besides after two weeks in solitary, he shouldn’t last long. He pushed the very tip against my butt and then a split second later, his entire dick was inside me. I screamed out in pain, which only spurred him on. He groaned as he began to forcefully fuck me. In and out, in and out, in-. Suddenly he stopped with a grunt. Blood splattered all over the wall and in front of me and he slumped down onto me with his entire body weight. I felt as if I was being crushed by a giant boulder. I couldn’t move. Suddenly the weight went away as someone pulled him away. A strong hand grabbed hold of my left arm and lifted me to my feet. A hand belonging to Luke. In his other hand he held a hammer, covered in blood. Dazed, I blinked a few times, looking down at Bruce who now had a big hole in the back of his head where blood gushed out. Matt was on his knees, violently throwing up on the floor. Seeing Matt throwing up triggered something within me, causing me to throw up as well. Matt looked up towards Luke who suddenly handed him the hammer which he, confused, accepted. “Way to go, killer.” Luke said with a sly grin as he clapped Matt on his shoulder. Luke suddenly dragged me, still naked, out of the cell, tearing down the sheets covering it, in the process. He took me down to the showers and washed the blood off me. “If anyone asks, you have never heard of either Brian or Matt. Get it?” Luke whispered harshly to me. Still dazed and chocked I just nodded. “If you rat me out I will kill you. Never forget that.” Luke said and turned off the showers. He dragged me, back to our cell, attracting some hungry looks by the other prisoners and some guards, and threw me down on the bed. “Stay here.” He commanded and left the cell. He came back a short while later with a new set of clothes. “Put them on.” he said as he threw them at me. About the same moment as he did, a really loud alarm sounded throughout the prison. The cell doors locked down automatically and loud shouts and screams came from outside the cell. “EVERYBODY ON THE FLOOR!” a guard shouted out, repeatedly. Luke dropped down on the floor, putting his hands on the back of his head and I joined him. The guards handcuffed all the prisoners who weren’t in their cells and gathered them in one end of the cellblock. Then I saw guards entering Matt’s cell. Shortly after two guards came out pushing Matt, handcuffed, in front of them. Tears were streaming down his face as he tried telling the guards that it wasn’t his fault, that he didn’t do it, but the guards wasn’t listening. They’d found him in the same cell as a dead man, with the murder weapon in his hand, they had all the proof they needed. Some time later they carried the body out from the cell, covered by a sheet. They started bringing the other prisoners back to their cells. When the last prisoner were in his cell a voice crackled from some speakers “Because of the… incident, earlier today, you will spend the rest of the day confined to your cells.”

-----------------------------------------

Thank you for staying with the story even if I've been disappearing every once in a while. <3<3<3<3<3<3

I will try to finish this story over the next couple of months. If I seem to disappear again then bombard me with PM's, making me feel so guilty I'll force myself to keep writing :P

-------------------------------------------

Old 06-27-2017, 12:54 PM   #50
annaw

Chapter 17

I spent the rest of the day on my bed, trying to wrap my head around what had happened. Luke seemed completely unbothered by the current events. He slept a while in his bed, then he did some push-ups on the floor, then he used the toilet and then he slept some more. I couldn’t understand how someone could do something like that and then just… go on like normal. I mean Brian definitely deserved it and the world is probably a better place off without him in it… but still.

I went to sleep and I felt a little less sick the next morning. I sat down on the toilet and began peeing, and as soon as I did, Luke got out of his bed and placed himself in front of me. He pulled his penis out and started peeing too. Straight on me. The stream hit me right in the chest at first. I instinctively tried to stand back up but he put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me down. “Sit down.” He commanded while showering me in his pee. “You belong to me. Never forget that.” When he finished peeing he rubbed the tip of his penis against my cheek, leaving trails of pee all over my face. “Clean that up.” He said as he laid back down in his bed. I used some toilet paper to clean up as best I could and then, to my relief, a loud buzzer sounded and the cell door slid open. I hurried over to the showers and got in the first shower I could. Once I was clean I put on a clean set of clothes and had my lunch. When Tom began rounding the other prisoners up afterwards, another guard approached me. “You’ve got a visitor.” He motioned for me to follow him and led me to a big room with multiple booths. He pushed me down on a chair in the only empty booth and handcuffed one of my hands to a rail on one side on the wall. “Lisa!” I exclaimed when I saw who was on the other side of the window. She smiled and motioned for me to pick up the phone, hanging on the wall. As soon as I put the phone against my ear she said: “I’m so sorry! I wanted to get you but there was no time, I wasn’t allowed to, I had to go. I didn’t want to, I wanted to be with you! Please I’m so sorry. I didn’t know they would put you here! I’m so sorry!” I looked at her a bit confused. “Slow down. What do you mean?” I asked. She looked to the floor and sighed. “The night before… I was with a client. A cop. He told me they were going to do a raid the next morning. He told me he could help me but I had to go with him immediately. There was no time for hesitation he said. He assured me the other girls would just be brought down to the station for questioning and then be released… I would have never left you had I known…” She choked up a bit on the last few words. Tears began to well up in the corners of her eyes. I assured her it was ok and that I didn’t blame her for what had happened. “I just saw a way out… and I took it, you know…” I told her I understood completely and that I would have done the same in her position. She smiled and wiped some tears away. “Visitation is over.” Said a guard. “Say your goodbye's” Lisa leaned in closer to the glass and whispered. “I’m going to get you out of here. I promise!” She kissed the glass and hung up the phone on her end before I had time to say anything else. A guard approached her from behind and motioned for her to leave. She waved at me as she left the room.

When I got back to my cell, Luke was on the bed. As soon as I stepped inside, without looking up from the book he was reading, he said “You’ve got a client in cell 3.”. When I didn’t move he added “Now.” I left without replying and headed for cell 3. I cannot believe this. It’s just like back at the hotel except if I don’t do what I’m told now, I won’t just be punished… I’d probably get killed. I arrived at cell 3 and stepped inside. Two men was waiting inside. Both middle aged, graying hair, and nice haircuts. They looked a lot like each other except one of them had a goatee. Other than that, they could have been twins for all I knew. They smiled when I entered the cell. “Ah Luke’s bitch.” One of them said. “Finally.” added the other. “Take your clothes off and kneel.” the first one said as they slid their pants down to their ankles, revealing their cocks. They didn’t bother covering the door with a sheet like Matt had done. They wanted everyone to see. I stripped and knelt like they commanded and could see curious prisoners, gather outside the cell, touching themselves. I didn’t care anymore. Let them watch. “Get to work bitch.” one of the guys said. I started sucking one of them while jerking the other one off and then switching. Pretty soon both of them were hard and one of them walked up behind me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to my feet, causing me to bend over forwards in order to still suck off the other one. He grabbed both my arms and pulled them backwards and up a little. He then pushed his dick against my butthole and slowly started sliding it in. He gave it a couple of gentle thrusts before starting to fuck me harder. With each thrust he forced my body forwards, making swallow down the entire length of the dick belonging to the guy I was sucking off. They kept this up for a few minutes before they switched. Eventually they pulled out and told me to kneel in front of them again. Both of them pointed their dicks towards my face and started jerking off. A short while later my face was covered in cum. “Good job, bitch. Leave it like that until you get back to Luke.” I reached for my clothes but as I did one of the men picked them up and held them to his body. “We’ll be keeping these.” He said and laughed.

Walking back to my cell, naked and covered in cum, was pretty embarrassing, even after all I’ve been through. All the other prisoners and guards, looking. Some even pointing and laughing. Calling me names. Once I arrived at mine and Luke’s cell he told me to go to the showers to clean up, and to not bother putting on clothes. When I got to the showers I just had enough time to clean the sperm off my face when Tom walked in. I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. Of course. Of course he would show up now. “Hi bitch.” Tom said and walked around me. He started undoing his pants and pulled his, already hard, dick out through his fly. “Bend over.” He commanded and put his hands on my hips as he stepped closer. I could feel his warm dick in between my buttcheeks where he was sliding it slowly up and down. Since he wasn’t that big and I had just been fucked by two guys, twice his size, I barely felt him stick it in. He started pounding me rather hard, pulling me towards him as he thrusted into me. He barely lasted a minute before I felt his hot cum squirt into my butt. He catched his breath for a while before pulling back out and cleaning himself up. Without another word he just left the room. I took another quick shower before heading back to my cell. I stopped by the laundry room, right next to the showers, and picked up a fresh set of clothes which I put on. They were a little bit too big but I didn’t care at all at this point. I just wanted this day to end.

Old 06-30-2017, 06:45 AM   #51
annaw

Chapter 18

When I got back to the cell Luke handed me a piece of paper. “These are your clients. Work through the list as quick as possible so that they don’t have time to get pissed off because they had to wait so fucking long.” I looked at the list and saw 32 names followed by what cell number they belonged to. I noticed some were from a different cell block than me, meaning I only could deal with them during yard time. “Start from the top and work your way down. Deal with them in order or someone might get pissed.” Luke added. “This is going to take weeks!” I shouted back at him. “You have three days.” Luke replied and laughed. “Good luck.”

32 guys in three days was impossible. How in the world were I supposed to pull this off. I figured I had no time to lose so I headed to the first name on the list. Peter Mckinley, cell 22. He was waiting on his bed, hands in his pants, jerking off. “Peter?” I asked to get his attention as I walked into his cell. “Aw sweet!” He replied when he saw me enter. He ripped his pants off and pulled out his six-or-so inch dick. He lasted about 15 seconds before he blew his load in my mouth. I coughed a little from the surprise but managed eventually to swallow it down. He looked a little bummed as I left. Probably disappointed he blew it so quickly. I guess that’s one pro of all the guys being in prison, pretty much all of them hadn’t had sex in months, so most of them didn’t last very long. One down, 31 to go, I thought to myself as I made my way to the second name on the list. This one made it a little further than the first and blew his load into my butt, but we still finished under the five minute mark.

I might actually be able to pull this off! I thought to myself. After I crossed the 13th name of the list we had to return to our cells for the night. My throat and butt was sore, my belly felt full and I could feel sperm run down my legs, but I had made it through more than one third of the list. If I count the two guys who fucked me this morning and Tom, in the showers, I had sex with 16 guys that day. That meant I probably didn’t have to go to hard on myself tomorrow, and still complete the list in just two more days.

Back in my cell I found Luke, naked, in my bed. He grabbed the piece of paper in my hand and raised his eyebrows as he saw the crossed off names. I couldn’t help but feel a little proud of myself. “Not bad you slut!” Luke said and grinned. “Thank you.” I said before remembering I was supposed to hate this. I was supposed to be mad at him. “I think it’s time we add some rules for you by the way.” Luke added. “Rule number 1: Every morning, before we leave the cell, you will get on your knees in front of me and open your mouth. No words, no hesitation. As soon as you open your eyes, get out of your bed and kneel with your mouth open. Should I be asleep still by the time you wake up, you must still kneel next to the bed with your mouth open. Understood?” He looked at me and frowned a little. “Yes Sir.” I replied by reflex. Damnit! I wasn’t going to treat him like a proper master unless he specifically asked me to. “Nice.” He replied and nodded slightly. “I like that. Rule number 2, you must always call me Sir.” He looked proud. “I just added that one.” He said and chuckled. “Rule number three. The last thing you do before we go to bed is the same as the first thing you do when you wake up.” He paused for a second before adding “And that was?” I sighed “I have to kneel in front of you with my mouth open, Sir.” He clapped me on my head and said “Good girl!” a bit condescendingly. “Rule number three-” He began but I blurted out before thinking “You already said number three.” His smile disappeared. *SMACK* He slapped me across the face. “Shut up…” He said through his teeth, sounding a little bit embarrassed. “Fine… rule number four.” He said after calming himself down a little bit. He drew a short breath as if he were to say something but then stopped and let the air back out. “Shit…” He said and looked at me, frowning. “Now I can’t remember rule four…” I looked at the floor and said “Sorry.” while trying my best at actually sounding sorry as well. The still burning slap on my cheek helped a bit. “Forget it… Three rules are enough for now.” He said, looking a bit less angry with me. “But now it’s time for bed.” He added. I immediately dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. I closed my eyes and heard him chuckle. He stepped in front of me and pushed his flaccid dick against my face. He slapped it against my cheek a few times before, determinedly pushed it down my throat, still pretty flaccid, until my nose touched his stomach. He held it still for a few seconds and then I felt a rather strange feeling. I couldn’t quite tell what it was right away but my belly started feeling fuller and fuller. Then I felt something streaming down my throat and realised he was urinating directly into my stomach. He was using me as his toilet, I thought, horrified. I tried to pull away, panicked, but he held me firmly in place. I was beginning to really need to breathe as well, but he wasn’t budging. By the time he was done, my belly felt like it was about to burst. He pulled his dick out, far enough so I could breathe again but the tip never left my mouth. He held my head in place with both his hands. “Clean it.” He commanded. I licked the tip of his penis clean with my tongue while taking as many, deep, breaths as I could. Without warning he pushed his dick back down my throat, and began fucking it. He kept it up for at least fifteen full minutes, except for a few brief moments when he allowed me to breathe for a while, before pulling it out completely. He grabbed my arm and turned me around, pushing me down on the floor. He didn’t hesitate before sliding it all the way into my butt. He paused and moaned quietly once before, violently, starting to fuck me. He lasted for about ten more minutes before filling my ass with even more cum. I stayed on my stomach on the floor even after he had pulled out. I couldn’t move. My entire body was shaking. I had never been fucked that hard before. I could hear him climb into his bed but I just stayed on the floor, eventually falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning before Luke did and immediately felt, I had to pee. Holy fuck I really had to pee. I got up and took a step towards the toilet when I remembered the first rule, Luke, had given me the night before. Shit… I contemplated breaking it, thinking I would be able to finish peeing before he woke up, but decided not to risk it. For all I knew, the punishment for breaking one of Luke’s rules could mean death. I reluctantly got down on my knees in front of his bed and opened my mouth. I was really hoping he would get up soon. I don’t even know what the time is. It could be the middle of the night for all I knew. I glanced towards the cells opposite mine and Luke’s to see if anyone was awake over there, but none of the prisoners I could spot was awake. Fuck! How long would I have to stay like this? Could I maybe go back to sleep again? But what if he had already seen that I was awake? Maybe he was awake too, just waiting to see if I was going to break his rule. I decided not to chance it. It felt like hours had passed before I realised I couldn’t hold it in any longer. My bladder felt like it was going to explode. I tried to fight it as long as I could but, realising I couldn’t do it anymore I just let it go. That feeling was both wonderful and horrifying. I was so embarrassed I was now kneeling in a puddle of my own urine while I was so relieved my bladder wasn’t about to burst anymore.

Eventually a loud buzzer finally sounded, waking everyone up. When Luke spotted me, he smiled warmly and sat up in his bed. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up in front of me. As his feet touched the ground his smile disappeared. “What the… Fucking bitch!” He shouted as he slapped my face again. My entire body was thrown to the side by the force of the slap. I rubbed my cheek and got back on my knees in front of him. “Okay, new rule…” He said in a pissed off tone. “Never pee on the fucking floor again or I’ll fucking kill you.” When I didn’t answer, since that would be breaking rule number 1, he added “Under-fucking-stood bitch!?” I nodded quickly. “Clean this fucking mess up.”. I did as he commanded. My knees were aching from being sat on for so long. Once the mess was gone I got back, once again, on my knees in front of him, with my mouth open. He didn’t say another word before, like last night, he shoved his dick down my throat and did his business, directly into my stomach. He didn’t fuck me when he was done though. Maybe he was to pissed or maybe he was saving it for tonight. He just pulled his dick out, made me clean it, and then left the cell to take a shower.

After I had my shower I returned to cross names off my list. I finished two guys quite quickly but when I got to the third one’s cell I couldn’t find him. Frank Clarkson was his name. I decided to move to the next one on the list and get back to Frank a little later.

I crossed another five names off my list before deciding to end my day with Frank. When I got back to his cell I found him lying on his bed. He was very muscular and had tattoos covering almost his entire body. One tattoo was bigger than the others though. On his upper back was a giant swastika. I thought to myself “This is probably not a nice guy”, as I entered his cell.

He was a little rough with me but he, along with pretty much everyone else on this list it seemed, didn’t last very long. He seemed to be happy with his purchase though. At least until put his pants back on. As he did he spotted the list of clients I had in one of my pockets. He yanked it out and unfolded it. “What the hell is this?” He asked and pointed at his name? “Why are there a bunch of guys crossed out under my name? Did you go to them before you came to me?” Now he looked super pissed. “I’m sorry” I stammered. “I came by here before but you weren’t here, so I thought I’d come back later.” He grabbed my arm and dragged me out the cell without saying another word to me. He pulled me along, back to mine and Luke’s cell and pushed me down on the floor in front of Luke. Frank handed Luke the list and explained what I had told him a moment ago. Now Luke looked pissed as well. “I’m sorry Frank.” He said and took his shoe off. “I told her to do everyone in order.” He continued and picked out a wad of cash from his shoe. “I will punish her accordingly, it won’t happen again, and of course you’ll get your money back.”. Frank looked at the money Luke held out towards him, for a moment. “Fine.” He said angrily as he took them. He spat on me as he left the cell. Luke put his shoe back on and sat down on the bed. “Fuckin bitch.” he said quietly “Get back to work.” I got back onto my feet and hurriedly left the cell.

I got to number 25 on the list that day and finished it off the next day. As I handed the completed list over to Luke with a big smile on my face he said “Good job, Slut! I’m impressed. And there’s still so much left of the day.” He smiled at me as he tore the list up into little pieces and I felt huge relief wash over me. All until he reached into his pocket and pulled out a new piece of paper. No… this couldn’t be. I thought to myself as I looked over the new list. It had writing on both sides. 87 names in total.

Old 07-01-2017, 02:42 AM   #52
annaw

Chapter 19

“All of these payed to use me during the last three days!?” I asked, shocked by the amount of people on the list. “What can I say, you’ve made quite a name for yourself.” Luke replied and chuckled. “Come with me.” He said and put an arm around my shoulders. He led me down a corridor. A bunch of prisoners seemed to be lining up for something along the wall. “There is no way I’ll be able to do all of the guys on the list in three days. That’s just impossible.” Luke didn’t reply right away. The line continued through a door which Luke led me through, bypassing the line. The room was absolutely jam-packed with people. “Sure you can!” Luke said cheerily. “You’re going to cross them all off at once!”. He said and pushed me into the center of the room. Hands was reaching for me and grabbing me from all directions. It took only a couple of seconds before my clothes were ripped to shreds off my body. They lifted me up and carried me over to a table where they tied my arms and legs. A couple of seconds later and the first cock entered my ass at the same time as one was shoved down my throat. I lost count after the 13th started pounding my butt.

For four hours I was tied to that table, in that room, forced to be fucked by, I assume, all 87 of the prisoners on that list plus a few guards I believe as I could hear a clatter of keys, rhythmically bump against something as I was pounded a few times. I was completely covered in cum, from top to bottom. I wasn’t able to open my eyes, my arms and legs were still tied to the table when the last prisoner blew his load and left the room, leaving me helpless on the table. I was feeling a bit sick from all of the cum I was forced to swallow and my butt had gone completely numb. Completely exhausted and a bit relieved it was finally over, I eventually fell asleep right there on the table, naked and covered in cum.

I was awoken the next morning when a bucket of ice cold water was dumped on my body. My eyes shot wide open and I saw Tom standing by the foot of the table. I could almost detect a little bit of pity in his eyes as he looked at me. Even though I would bet almost anything that he was one of the guards who fucked me last night along with all the others. He untied me from the table and helped me stand. As soon as my feet touched the ground my knees buckled and I fell down. I tried to stop the fall with my hands but my arms were like jelly and I just landed flat on the floor. Tom put a blanket over my body and picked me up. He carried me to the showers and washed any remaining cum off my body before proceeded to take me to the infirmary. He put me in one of the empty beds and walked away to talk to the doctor. He pointed at me and then I could see them both nod before Tom left. Still exhausted and extremely tired, I fell back to sleep.

When I woke up a few hours later I was alone in the infirmary. No other prisoners were in there at this moment. Only me and the doctor. He looked to be around 30 years old with nice short hair and a clean shaven face. He came up to me when he saw I started waking up. “How are you feeling Lucy?” he asked in a friendly, soft, tone. Not too bad, I tried telling him but all I managed to sound was a coarse croaking. “Okay no talking then.” Said the doctor and walked over to a cabinet on the wall with a combination lock on it’s doors. He opened it and grabbed a bottle and brought it over to me. He poured a little in a glass of water and handed it to me. “Drink this. It’ll make you feel better.”. As soon as I did I could feel it working wonders to my throat. The pain went away immediately and I managed to, just barely, talk again. “Thank you.” I managed to say, just barely. “Rest your throat, don’t speak, it’ll get better soon.” He told me as he put the bottle back into the cabinet. He grabbed a few other supplies instead and walked back to me. “Now, I’m going to have to take a look at your rectum.” The doctor said and folded up two arms that, previously, were folded down along the bed. The end of each arm were a half moon shaped holder of sorts. I had seen something like this on tv and in movies before when women were having babies I think. The only exception seemed to be that these had restrains. The doctor lifted my legs up on top of each arm, allowing full access to my butthole. My blanket was covering my view of him. I tried to take it off but I wasn’t able to lift my arms. A surprised “hmm.” came from the doctor on the other side of the blanket, followed by a “Interesting.” as I could hear him put some gloves on. “What?” I asked, confused. He gently put a, lubed up, finger into my butthole and said “There is no visible damage. No stretching, no tearing and no blood.” He paused for a moment with a finger, still feeling around inside my butt. “Tom told me you had been used by like 50 prisoners. But there is absolutely no proof of that back here.” He pulled his finger back out and took his gloves off. It was actually more like over 90 if you count the entire day, I thought to myself. A moment later he put something made of cold metal against my butt. He inserted it gently and I could soon feel it begin to spread my hole more and more. “Is this uncomfortable for you?” He asked. “No, not really.” I replied honestly. My ass had been feeling just like normal since I woke up in the infirmary. I, of course, knew it was because of the drugs I had gotten back when I first got kidnapped, but I didn’t tell the doctor that. “Interesting…” he said again. He took a few tests and then said, “You’ve got a few options now. Option number one: I give you a catheter. Option number two: I give you diapers. Option number three: you have to sleep for the next week in your pee.”, while taking my legs down from the holders. He studied my face for a moment to see my reaction. I had always thought catheters must be extremely uncomfortable and gross, and I could think of a few things more embarrassing than wearing diapers… but on the other hand, being embarrassed was probably better than having to sleep in my own pee, so I told him “Diapers.” as I sighed deeply. He nodded quickly and fetched a pair of adult diapers. He put them on me before locking up everything he had used, in the cabinet on the wall again. “If you need anything, Just ye-” He stopped himself. “Uh… If you need anything, just press this button.” He said and placed a small red button in my hand.

After he left I fell back asleep. When I woke up the next time I was feeling a lot better. I could move my arms and legs again and my throat wasn’t sore at all any longer. I tried to clear it just to see if I could make noises again and noticed it didn’t hurt at all. I sat up and stretched my body back and forth. As I did, the doctor entered the room, “You’re awake!” He said sounding surprised. “And you seem a lot better!” He added while still treating the unconscious person. “Yeah I feel a lot better.” I replied. I tried to jump down from the bed but as I did I noticed one of my legs were chained to the bedpost. “Yeah… sorry about that.” The doctor said. “It’s protocoll.”. He paused for a moment. “I was actually on my way to wake you up.” He said cheerily. “You’ve got visitors!” He continued and waved to someone in the adjacent room who I couldn't see. A moment later, Lisa, along with a much older man, walked into the infirmary. She rushed over to me and hugged me as soon as she could see me. “Are you ok, baby? What happened to you?” She asked worriedly. “No one would tell us anything, they just said you had an accident.” I looked at the doctor who just shrugged and said “I’ll give you guys some privacy.” as he left the room. I sighed and just told her, “It’s a long story, I’m fine. There’s no need to worry.” Lisa seemed to calm down a little and sat down on a chair next to my bed. “This is Richard.” She said and pointed at the older man who was waiting in the doorway. He was wearing a very nice suit and he carried a briefcase in his left hand. “He’s your lawyer.” She added with a big smile across her face. “It’s all paid for, don’t worry.” She hurriedly added as well. Richard walked over to me and stretched an arm out towards me. I shook it as he sat down in a chair on the other side of my bed. “Lisa has done an excellent job of explaining your situation for me, Lucy. I believe, without a doubt, we’ll be able to retry your case and get you out of here. “Great!” I exclaimed and looked at Lisa and then at Richard. “But how?” I added after a short moment. Richard cleared his throat. “You claim to be under the age of 18, correct?” I nodded in response. “Should this be true we should be able to determine your age through dental radiography.” He paused for a second and then explained “X-ray of your teeth. We can… somewhat accurately… determine your age by counting rings inside your teeth.” He paused and looked at me for a moment “Since you would legally be below 18 years old you would be seen as a child by the court of law, which would most likely result in all of your charges being dropped and you being free to go. However…” He paused again for a second. “Since you legally would be seen as a child, you are required to have a guardian who is above the age of 18 and a citizen of the UK.” As my smile slowly faded as a result of these words he quickly added “Thankfully, Lisa’s guardian has gracefully allowed you to join their family.” Lisa squealed of happiness. “That would make us Sisters Lucy!” She hugged me once again and kissed me on the cheek. “How long would this whole process take?” I asked. “Unfortunately, this could take up to as much of six months.” Richard said sadly. “But I’m going to try my hardest to get this pushed up as soon as possible!” He pulled a couple of documents out from his briefcase. “In the meantime” He said, handing over the documents to me. “If you sign this first document, you will, legally, be a UK citizen.” He handed me a pen as well. “And if you sign the second document, you will, legally, change your sex to female. Meaning you will be transferred from this prison to an all-women’s prison.” He didn’t have to persuade me. I signed the documents as fast as I could and handed them back to him. “When?” I asked excitedly. “Within a week.” He said, smiling. “I’ll have to get a bunch of papers in order first but I will work day and night to make this happen as soon as possible.” He said proudly. He got up from his chair and nodded towards Lisa who did the same. “The sooner we leave the sooner I can get you out of here Lucy.” Richard said and walked out of the room. Lisa leaned in and kissed me on the mouth. Tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. Damnit, I had missed her so much. She was so soft and she smelled so good. “Soon.” She whispered as he pulled away from me. “Soon we can be together again.” She said as she too left the room.

Old 09-23-2017, 10:49 AM   #53
itay1

please continue its the best story i have ever read
Old 10-11-2017, 11:59 PM   #54
annaw

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by itay1 View Post
please continue its the best story i have ever read
Thank you so much! <3

I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to keep writing this story since the interest seemed to have somewhat weaned off. So thank you for that comment, Itay1. It has really motivated me to keep going. I'll try to upload the next chapter later today.

Old 10-12-2017, 06:32 AM   #55
annaw

As promised <3

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

After a couple more days in the infirmary I was sent back to my cell. When I entered my cell I noticed Luke wasn’t there. Instead lied an enormous, hairy, man in my bed. He looked up when I entered. “Ah, you must be my roomie.” He chuckled. “Where’s Luke?” I asked, skipping the pleasantries. “Luke was sent to max.” the hairy man said triumphantly. “He killed a guard or something.” He sat up in the bed and stretched a hand out towards me. “I’m Roger.” I reached for his hand “I’m Luc-” As soon as I grabbed his hand to shake it he pulled me into his lap. “Well, well! Aren’t we friendly?” He said as he held me firmly against his body with one hand while squeezing my butt with the other. “I’ve heard you are quite the little slut.” He said and kissed my neck. I didn’t reply. “That’s good. I like girly young boys like yourself.” He said and chuckled some more. “Now why don’t you get down on your knees and show me what you’re good at.” He let me go and I immediately sprung back to my feet. I took a step back and contemplated resisting. I didn’t enjoy pleasuring assholes like this… but if there was something I had learned since the day I was kidnapped, is that resisting never makes things easier. Especially not when you are locked in a cell together and he’s more than twice your size. So I got on my knees in front of him and he helped me pull his pants down. His dick wasn’t as thick as Luke’s but it was longer. I gently licked it a few times and it almost immediately got hard. As soon as I took the tip into my mouth he grabbed the back of my head and forced himself down my throat. He stood up, with his dick still down my throat, and started fucking my head violently. “I think it’s time to give that ass of your’s a test run.” He said and chuckled as he pulled his dick back out from my mouth. He pushed me down on the floor, turned me over, and pulled my pants down to my knees. He straddled me and teased me with his dick before he slid it in. He inserted it slowly but firmly while moaning a little. Once he bottomed out he started pounding me as hard and violently as he had fucked my throat moments earlier.

The next two days were a living hell. Without Luke I was defenseless prey in a locked cage full of predators. I was constantly being used, one way or the other. I tried telling a guard but that only ended with his dick in my mouth as well. I tried staying strong. I really tried. I told myself again and again it was only a few more days before getting transferred and that I could do it, after all I’ve been through, I could do it. But my self-encouragement didn’t make it easier. Lying in my bunk, tears streaming down my face, I thought to myself that I had to do something.

The next morning began like the last two, with Roger using me until he was satisfied. He basically used me as a sex toy, with me being so small and him being so huge, he easily lifted me and manipulated me in any way he wished and there was ultimately nothing I could do about it. During breakfast I gathered my thoughts. I knew what I needed to do. After finishing my meal I grabbed the tray and began slowly walking towards the tray-return counter. When I walked past, Gary, one of the nicer guards in this prison, I mumbled “Sorry.” as I swung my tray, as hard as I could, against Gary’s head. Silence spread throughout the cafeteria and for a moment the time seemed to be frozen. Gary stumbled a little to one side as I hit him and quick as a western gunslinger he grabbed the tazer strapped to his belt and buried it in the side of my body. As soon as the tazer touched me, my whole body tensed up, causing me to fall down on the ground. My body shook uncontrollably for a few moments and by the time I was able to move any part of my body again, I was handcuffed behind my back and being carried away by Gary and another guard. They carried me off, down some stairs and through a few corridors. Neither of them saying a word, noticeably pissed off at me. They opened a solid steel door and pushed me forcibly into the room. One of the guards removed the handcuffs and the other pushed me further into the room as soon as the cuffs were off, causing me to stumble to the ground. I heard them slam the door shut behind me and all of the light went away, leaving me in complete darkness. I felt around the walls of the room I was in and found there was not much too it. It was maybe 3x3 meters big and completely empty. There wasn’t even a bed. I leaned against one of the walls and closed my eyes. My plan had worked. No prisoner could touch me in here. For the first time in a long time I actually felt somewhat safe. I fell asleep moments later with a big smile on my lips.

I woke up by the sound of my cell door opening. I could see the silhouette of a man standing in the doorway but there was almost no light behind him, making it impossible to see who it was. He quickly walked over to me before I had any time to react and put a strip of duct tape over my mouth as well as a bag over my head. He pulled me to my feet and pushed me against the wall in order to handcuff me behind my back again. He pushed me in front of him, grabbing my shoulders and turning me whenever I had to turn. I could tell from the sound of our footsteps that there was at least one more person walking, aside from the one who blindfolded and cuffed me. After a while they opened a door leading outside. I could hear rain smattering against the ground. They pushed me outside and hurriedly, brought me forward in a straight line for a few hundred meters. Eventually they slowed back down and came to a halt. We stood still for what, at least felt like, an hour, but the complete silence and stasis of this situation probably meant it was closer to maybe 20 or 30 minutes. By now I was completely soaking wet from the heavy rainfall. After a while a car approached and stopped in front of us. A car door opened and closed in close succession followed by another opening. I heard footsteps coming straight towards me. Suddenly the sack covering my face was yanked off and in front of me stood Stephen with a grim look on his face.

How could this be? I thought to myself. I was absolutely sure he was in prison by now. That was the whole point of the police raid wasn’t it? “Missed me?” He said with a very quick and annoyed smile on his lips. Looking at his eyes, he seemed furious. He pulled a knife from one of his pockets and pushed it against my chest. He grabbed my shirt with his other hand and cut it all the way down. He paused when he saw the tattoo on my body. He pulled my pants down and looked for the tattoo he put there what feels like so long ago. “Fucking bitch!” He yelled when he noticed it was covered up. “Did you think this is all it would take to be free again? Covering up the tattoo?” He continued cutting my shirt until it was completely removed from my body. I was now standing naked in some parking lot in the pouring rain. I tried saying something but the duct tape covering my mouth made it just mumbling. “Shut up.” Stephen said and slapped me. “Luke’s bitch huh? You found yourself a new owner you fucking slut.” He turned around to the chauffeur and said “Find out who that is.” before turning back to me. He put the bag back over my head and grabbed me by the arm pulling me back to his car. As he pushed me inside I could hear two silenced gunshots right behind us followed by the sound of two bodies hitting the ground. Shortly after the driver's door opened and closed and we drove off.

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading <3

Again, comments and feedback is always extremely appreciated. It's the fuel that keeps the motor running and it lets me know someone is actually reading.

Last edited by annaw; 10-15-2017 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-19-2017, 09:37 AM   #56
annaw

Chapter 21

Once the car had stopped someone lifted me over his shoulder and carried me through some doors and down a set of stairs. I could hear someone else, Stephen I’d assume, following us. They sat me down on a wooden chair and tied my legs to it and then did the same to my arms. Then the sack that was still covering my face was ripped away once again as well as the duct tape covering my mouth. Stephen was looking pissed, pacing back and forth in front of me and the chauffeur stood, arms folded and with a blank expression on his face, by the only door into the room. “Who was it?” Stephen asked in a low voice through his teeth. “I… I don’t know.” *SLAP* “Don’t lie bitch. Who was it that told the cops?” Crying I shook my head “I don’t know, I really don’t!”. Stephen sighed and walked over to the workbench and fetched a car battery. He placed it down on the floor in front of me and went to get a set of jumper cables. He hooked up the end of each cable to the poles of the battery and then hit the clamps on the other end of the cables together causing sparks to appear. “Are you sure you don’t know.” He asked in a sinister voice holding the jumper cables up towards me. I just nodded, tears streaming down my face. His face contorted with anger and pushed both cables into my ballsack. The pain was worse than anything I’ve experienced before, my balls felt as if they would explode. After a few seconds he removed the clamps and took a step back. “Did that refresh your memory?” He shouted at me, spit flying in my face. I didn’t manage to say anything, still dazed from the shock. He shocked me again and I couldn’t do anything but cry even more. He returned the car battery to the workbench and then returned to me. He kicked me hard in the chest, causing the chair I was on to tip backwards onto the ground. He grabbed the sack which had been covering my head earlier and laid it on top of my face. Shortly after, water began streaming down on top of it. It felt as if I was drowning. Eventually he stopped pouring water and kicked the sack away with his foot. “Last chance.” He said looking grim. “I don’t know who it was!” I sobbed, terrified. He sighed deeply and angrily and marched out of the room. As he did, the chauffeur said “Sir, we’ve found Luke. He’s her former cellmate who was recently transferred to a maximum security facility.” “Kill him.” Stephen replied and continued down the corridor.

I was left there, in complete silence, on the floor for what felt like days. I completely lost track of time. I tried getting loose from the chair but it was impossible and the longer I went without food or water the weaker I got. I was convinced I was going to starve to death right there on the floor when the door suddenly opened. The chauffeur lifted my chair back up to its upright position. Stephen was there too. As well as someone I recognized somehow but I couldn’t quite say from where. He looked familiar. He was old and bald, and wearing a white coat and big round glasses. Then it hit me, it was the doctor from the bunker, the one who made me like this! “This is Herbert Stahl.” Stephen said and nodded towards the doctor. “But you’ve already met.” He nodded towards Stahl and motioned towards me. Stahl readied a syringe with a light blue, viscous, liquid inside it. He inserted the liquid into my right arm and took a few steps back. “That liquid…” Stephen said “is a truth serum.” He paused and studied my face. The doctor chirped in “Invented by yours truly.” looking proud. “So I’ll ask you one last time…” He leaned in close to my face. “Who betrayed me?” I felt strange. My head was cloudy, I felt as if I wasn’t really there. Suddenly I could hear myself telling him all about what lisa told me at the prison. It didn’t feel like it was me talking, but I heard my voice. “Where is Lisa?” Stephen asked. Fuck you, was all I was thinking over and over again in my head but I heard my voice go “I don’t know but Richard might.”. Impatiently Stephen asked “Who’s Richard?” After I had explained he was hired by Lisa and her guardian as my lawyer he asked “Is there anything else you wish to tell me.” I managed to shake my head. “That won’t work.” Doctor Stahl said. “Open questions like that is much easier to refuse. Even while on the truth serum.” Annoyed, Stephen rubbed his temples and said “Fine! Tell me everything that happened the day before the police stormed the hotel.”. The night before was when me and Lisa were being punished, which I told him. “Then we got a few clients each, later in the evening that is. I don’t know anything about Lisa’s clients except for that the first one she got wanted anal. I didn’t see her again until she visited me in prison. My first client just wanted a blowjob. He was in his 60s with- Fuck you.” The last words caught me by as much surprise as it did both Stephen and Doctor Stahl. “Do you want me to give her another shot of the truth serum, Sir?” The doctor asked. “No. I’ve heard all I need to hear.” Stephen said as he pulled a gun from his hip and pointed it against my forehead. Time slowed down. This was it, I thought to myself. This was how I’d die. Just as I saw Stephen’s finger squeezing the trigger, Doctor Stahl, took a step forward. “Sir, if you don’t mind.” He began, swallowing hard before continuing. “Guinea Pigs are hard to come by and if you already want her dead you wouldn’t, perhaps, mind if an experiment… went wrong.” Stephen looked at the doctor and then back to me. He looked down on the floor and sighed, annoyed, and lowered his gun. “Fine but you will keep her in a cage like a fucking rat the entire time while she’s not being experimented on. If she escapes…” He walked up close to the doctor. “I’ll have your head.” He added and stormed out of the room. “And consider her your next paycheck!” He shouted from the corridor.

The doctor brought me to his lab. It was a lot more well equipped than the one he had back in the bunker. He told me to lie down on the bed, located in the middle of the room, which I did. Still chocked from thinking I was moments away from being dead, I was running on auto-pilot, Doing whatever I was told. The doctor spread my legs and began to examine me. After a while he walked over to a big desk, filled with beakers and vials with different colour liquids in them. He picked up an empty syringe and filled it with three different liquids and then shook it until the liquid inside the syringe turned deep purple. Once he seemingly happy about the mixture he squirted some out into the air and then shot the rest of it into my neck. My body immediately began to feel hot. Very hot. I began to itch all over and my penis and testicles started to tingle. I looked down to see what was happening and couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. During the course of the next 10 seconds, my penis and testicles shrunk down until there was nothing left. They disappeared completely into my body leaving behind the most perfect vagina i had ever seen. I looked towards the doctor who looked very pleased with himself. He opened a drawer and pulled out a small green box with a small display on top. He grabbed a silver ball in one of the corners of the box and pulled it out, making long antenna. He pressed a couple of buttons on the display and soon a high pitch beep came from the box. The beep gradually increased in pitch until I couldn’t hear it anymore. “Now they can’t spy on us anymore.” The doctor said and opened another drawer in the desk. He pulled out the most wonderful thing I had laid my eyes on in a very long time. A pizza box. He handed it over to me and sat down on a chair next to the bed. “It might be a bit cold…” He said apologetically “But I figured it should still be good.” After I began stuffing my face with the pizza he added “And seeing as you haven't had anything to eat in almost two days…” He smiled and watched me eat the entire pizza without stopping. It was the best tasting pizza I had ever had. At least that is what it felt like after not having had anything to eat but bland tasteless prison food and then being starved for two days. Once the pizza was gone he took the pizza box and stuffed it back into the drawer. “First, I wish to apologize.” He said as he walked over to me. “I want to apologize for what I did to you back in that bunker. I was, and still am, being held against my own will. Sure, I get some money each month in order to buy food and pay rent but should I ever try to leave…” He paused and pulled his thumb along his throat. He sighed. “That does not justify me forcing my penis into you…” He said sounding sad. “I have no excuses for doing that. After being forced to work in that place for so long, moral lines get… blurry.” He took my hand in both of his and looked me in my eyes. “I hope you can one day forgive me for that.” He let go and walked back to his desk. “But to begin to make up for it I’m going to help get you out of this whole mess.” He looked at me and smiled. “But for now we have to do a little bit of acting. They have to believe I’m doing experiments on you, so I can’t get you a proper place to sleep I’m afraid. He walked over to a big cage in the corner of the room. “Stephen was very clear I’m afraid.” He opened the cage door and motioned for me to step inside. The cage wasn’t too bad as far as cages go. It had plenty of legroom and even a decent bed along one side. “I wish I could get you something to cover up with too but… unfortunately I believe it might come across as a little suspicious.” I stepped down from the medical bed I was currently on and took a couple of steps towards the cage. Walking without a penis between my legs felt… strange. I continued walking into the cage and sat down on the bed. “Thank you.” I said to the doctor and smiled. He smiled back and closed the cell door. He walked back to the small box on the desk and pressed a few buttons on it again. The high pitched beep returned but gradually got lower and lower until it once again was all quiet. The doctor pulled out a dictaphone from his pocket and held it up close to his mouth. “Experiment 249 on human subject appears to have been a success. Subject shows no signs of side effects as of yet. The experiment will continue tomorrow.” He said into the dictaphone as he left the room.

I lied down on the bed and, trembling slightly, moved my hand down to my crotch and carefully explored my new genitals. When I touched my clitoris I shivered. It was a feeling like no other I had experienced before. I returned to rubbing my clit, carefully, making waves of pleasure spread throughout my body. I began feeling my vagina started to get wetter and wetter. When I inserted two fingers into my new hole I moaned involuntarily. My body was shivering and I could feel the most amazing orgasm I would ever had experienced got closer and closer to release. I began moaning louder and louder when suddenly the door to the lab was swung open. A guard, probably stationed right outside the door, took a few angry steps into the room. “If you don’t shut up-” He began when he noticed me, naked on the bed, with a few fingers inside my pussy. “I… uh.” He stammered. “I’ll… I’ll make you shut up.” He said and stormed back out of the room, noticeably flustered. I lied down on my side, back to the door, stifled a giggle, and eventually fell asleep.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:21 PM   #57
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

More please the wait is killing me
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:28 PM   #58
annaw

So... Uh don't mind me. I'm just going to leave this here:

Chapter 22

The next day, I wake up when Doctor Stahl shuts the door behind him. He pulls out the small green jammer from his desk and turns it on. “Had a good night?” He asked and walked over to my cage. I just smiled and nodded back to him. “Well good!” He said and smiled back. He lets me out of my cage and tells me to lie down on the medical bed in the middle of the room again. “I’m going to take a quick x-ray of your new genitals. Just to be sure.” He explained as he placed a black box over my lower body. He grabbed a cable coming from the box and pressed the button at the end of it. Stahl walked over to a computer screen and stared at it for a while. Eventually he turned back towards me and smiled broadly, “It looks like everything is in order! Exactly like a real girl!” The doctor walked up to me and motioned me to sit up on the bed. He grabs a pink bathrobe hanging over the back of a chair and tosses it to me. As I put it on he says “There is someone I want you to meet.” He starts walking towards the door as he continues “ Who's going to help us escape this mess.” He opens the door and motions for someone to come in. “GREG!” I shouted as soon as I saw him come through the door. He laughed heartily and hugged me. “How are you feeling? Are you ok?” He asked a little worriedly. “I’m fine” I assured him. “Especially now!” I added with a big smile. As we hugged my bathrobe came undone. Greg took a step back and looked me over from top to bottom. When he reached my crotch his jaw dropped “Whoa! What happened to your… your bits?” He asked surprised. Dr Stahl took a step closer “That would be thanks to me!” He said proudly. “Wow.” Greg said, still staring at me. “There’s nothing you can’t do is it?” Stahl just chuckled as a response. “Actually…” Greg said thoughtfully. “I don’t suppose you could… improve me some could you? You know, make me faster, stronger… bigger.” He said with a wink. “Certainly!” Dr Stahl said with a smile. The surprise on Greg’s face was priceless. He did not expect him to actually have something like that. Stahl walked over to the desk and opened a drawer. He grabbed a few small vials containing different coloured liquids and put a few drops from each in a slightly bigger vial. Before adding a brown liquid to the mix he asked “What are your thoughts on body hair? You see now all you would need to do is drink this-” He said while holding up the brown liquid. “I’d like to keep it.” Greg said, cutting him off. “Fine fine, Stahl said and put the cork back on the vial. He grabbed the larger vial and shook it for a few seconds before handing it over to Greg. “Drink up!” He said with a smile. Greg took a deep breath before bringing the vial to his lips and downing the concoction like a shot of vodka. “Whoa!” Greg said while looking down at his body. “I feel… strange…. Tingly.” In the next ten seconds Greg grew in pretty much every way imaginable. He became almost 5 inches taller and his arms and legs grew thicker. Even the already large bulge in his pants grew bigger. “Man I feel strong!” Greg exclaimed. He grabbed the large metal examination bed in the middle of the room and lifted it up with ease. Chuckling he put it back down again. “Damn!” He exclaimed, “These might come in handy!” He said while examining his new arms.

“So! Time to get to business!” Dr Stahl said clasping his hands. “ I propose we make our escape in on wednesday.” Greg said, “That’s in three days from now. Stephen and most of the guards will be… out.” He continued.”But… “ I tried to chirp in but they didn’t hear me. “Excellent!” I can cook up some kind of sleeping potion you might be able to slip into the cafeteria to knock the other remaining guards out. Whoever is left we should be able to sneak past or deal with then.” Stahl added. “But…” I tried again but they didn’t seem to hear me now either. “Perfect! We might actually be able to pull this off!” He said cheerfully while slamming his fist a little to hard into the metal examination bed, leaving a fist-sized dent. “Are we just letting Stephen go then!?” I asked, raised my voice. Both Greg and Stahl looked at me dumbfounded. “Well… what do you suggest we do?” Stahl asked. “I dunno... “ I said. “But I want to make him pay!.” I added. “He wanted to kill me! You too was basically his prisoners too right? Aren’t you mad at him?”. Greg and Stahl looked at each other for a while before the doctor spoke up. “Sure we are… escaping while he is gone is our best chance of escaping at all.” After a few seconds of silence, Greg added: “And we’ll get the police to take him down once and for all after we get out of here!”. Defeated I lowered my head. “ok… I guess.” I said walking back to my cage, dropping the bathrobe before stepping in and lying down on my bed. I just wanted these days to pass now so I could put all of this behind me. Greg and Stahl got the hint and left me alone after locking up my cage.

The next two days were rather uneventful. Stahl just stopped by briefly to ask me how I was and we did some bogus experiments just to keep up appearances and Greg came in once just to talk. On day three I was woken up by a loud crash as the door was kicked open. Stephen marched into the room with big steps holding a leash. He unlocked my cage’s door and ordered me to kneel in front of him as he attached the leash around my neck. “I see the doctor was successful with his experiments. You’re a real girl now.” He said with a faint smile on his lips. “Good. Now you’ll earn me even more money.” He added dryly as he handcuffed me behind my back and yanked my leash, making me follow him. Outside the lab we passed Doctor Stahl who was handcuffed too. His robe was ripped in multiple places and was covered in blood splats and his left eye was blackened. “Bring the doctor.” Stephen ordered the guards as we kept walking down the corridor.

Eventually we were led outdoors and put in a car. After a short ride we arrived at an airport and brought onboard Stephens own private jet. There were about 20 seats onboard, each with a armed guard in it. “Where are we going? “ I asked shyly. “None of your concern whore!” Stephen replied and slapped me. After a while the engines began spinning up, growing louder and louder before we eventually took off. Once in the air Stephen walked to the front of the plane and spoke up loudly. “All right! I know you’re all wondering where we are going and why in such a hurry. The fact is, we were no longer safe at our previous location. Word has gotten to me the police was going to do another raid sometime next week, this time bringing us down for sure. That’s why I made the decision to move us to Thailand. I chose you all to come with me because you have all proven yourself to be very capable guards and I know I can trust you.” Stephen paused for a moment, looking at the proud looking guards. “Any questions?” Stephen continued. The guards were quiet for a moment before someone asked. “Why Thailand?”. Stephen grinned. “Because of Thailand's more... liberal laws. We won’t have to bribe the police as much and we will be able to provide a bigger variety of clients to a bigger crowd thanks to the large amount of drunk, horny tourists.”. After a moment's silence someone else spoke up “What do you mean bigger variety of clients?” “Well,” Stephen said. “There’s a lot of poor souls on the streets of bangkok who wouldn’t mind selling their body for a full stomach and a warm bed. Not to mention Thailand's less… restrictive view of age of consent.” He said with a sly smile. “Why did you bring the doctor and the whore then?” Someone asked. “Well... The doctor have proven to be very useful so far even though he conspired against me. I do not know if I’ll need him in Thailand but I figured it wouldn’t hurt to bring him along for now but with less freedom than before of course. As for the girl.” He paused for a moment while looking directly at me. “It’s a very long flight to Thailand... “ He paused again and smiled menacingly. “And I thought we all could use some entertainment!” Loud cheering and laugher broke out among the men. “We’ll have her come by each and every one of you to help you… relax.” Stephen said chuckling to another roar of cheering. “Well then whore! Get to work!” Stephen said and pulled my leash, bringing me over to the front row of the plane. The guard furthest in on the row undid his pants and pulled his dick out.

With no way to escape and no other options I could think of, I began sucking off the guards, one by one. As I got about three fourths into the “job” the dick i pulled out of the pants of the seated guard was extraordinarily enormous. Caught by surprise I let a silent “wow” escape as I looked up to see the owner of this monster. I almost screamed of joy when I saw Greg sitting there, smiling down at me. He leaned forward and whispered. “I’ve got a plan babe. Trust me.”. He stood up and cleared his throat loudly to wake up any guard who was asleep. “I know I haven't worked for you, Stephen, for very long… but I would like to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to keep working for you at this new location. To celebrate this I brought a few bottles of the finest champagne I could afford.” While he was talking, two stewards came by every guard with a glass of champagne. “Cheers!” Greg said loudly, raising his glass to his fellow guards. A loud cheer filled the plane before all the guards emptied their glasses. All the guards except Greg who just smiled and whispered to me “It’ll take a few minutes to set in so... sorry about this.” as he grabbed the back of my head and forced it down over his semi erect penis.

By the time Greg finally finished he had almost dislocated my jaw. I moved on to the guard next to him and began undoing his fly. He didn’t seem as into it as most of the other guards. He just kind of sat there, slurring a little and swaying back and forth. I started sucking his limp penis but no matter what I did I could not get him hard. After a while of trying, I looked up and noticed he was sound asleep. I looked over to the guard next to him and noticed he too was sleeping. Suddenly Greg stood up and stepped out into the mid aisle. He removed a big bag from the shelf above the seats and dumped it on the floor. “Help me cuff these assholes will ya, Lucy?” he said as he grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the bag, which seemed to only contain handcuffs, and tossed it towards me “Cuff them around the metal handle on the seat in front. That way they can’t move if they wake up. But they should stay snoozin’ until we land I think. I gave them a special sedative Dr Stahl cooked up.” He smiled and nodded towards the doctor who had walked up next to him. “Help her out, doc while I’ll go convince…” he paused and held his fist up “...the pilot to turn this plane around.” he continued as he moved past Dr Stahl and into the cockpit. Shortly after the plane began turning. The doctor turned and looked at me as he handcuffed one of the guard’s hands around the handle on the seat in front of him “Soon this nightmare will be over, girl. I promise.” He smiled sadly as he moved on to the next guard.

Pretty soon all of the guards were handcuffed. Greg walked up to me carrying Stephen over his shoulder and dumped him down in the aisle in front of me. He was out cold, just like the others. “We will land in about 20 minutes. We have a car waiting for us when we land. You and me will go with that while doc stays behind and makes sure these assholes get what they deserve.” He paused for a moment while looking down at Stephens unconscious body. “Speaking of assholes…” He said kicking Stephen “...I think this one deserves a special kind of punishment, don’t you?” He looked at me with a sly smile. “Yeah, but what?” I asked while nodding. “Don’t worry, We thought of that too.” Greg said and tossed a small bag towards Stahl. I helped Greg cuff Stephen spread eagle in the middle of the aisle and then watched as Greg cut his clothes off, leaving him completely nude. “Would you mind waking him up, Doc? It wouldn’t be fair having him miss his punishment now would it?”. The doctor retrieved a small green vial and a syringe from the small bag. “It certainly would not!” He said while filling the syringe and injecting it in stephen’s arm. He immediately opened his eyes. “Wha---” He tried moving and found he was stuck. Then he noticed he was nude as well. Anger spread across his face. “What the FUCK do you think you are doing!? Let me go right now or I’ll swear to god I will throw you off this plane!” Greg leaned in over him and smiled widely. “I think we’ll take our chances.”. Stephen’s face became red of anger “What the fuck are you doing to me I swear to god!” He started thrashing around, trying to get get loose but eventually gave up. “Listen….” he sighed. “Is it money you want? Cause I can give you money! How does $50 million each sound? Yeah? Good? Just let me go and I promise you’ll have it in your bank accounts tomorrow!” Shaking his head dr Stahl said “It is not money we want Stephen. It’s revenge. For all the horrible shit you’ve done to the hundreds of young boys and girls you’ve crossed paths with, and for all of the horrible shit would would have kept doing if we let you go.” For the first time in my experience, fear spread throughout Stephen’s face. “Please… Please! Don’t do this! I’ll do anything! Anything you want, I promise! Just let me go!” he screamed, tears beginning to roll down his cheek. “I am going to enjoy this.” Greg said and smiled as the doctor removed a vial of pink fluid from his bag. He filled the syringe with the fluid and inserted it into Stephens thigh. “Noooo!” Stephen cried out “Please don’t!”. Greg clapped him a couple of times on his cheek. “Don’t worry, doll. We’re only getting started” he said and chuckled.

The pink fluid was followed by a purple fluid and later a red fluid. Pretty soon Stephen’s penis began to shrink until all was left was even smaller than the one I used to have. His chest began to expand and the stubble on his face began to fall off. “The best part is yet to come!” Dr Stahl said excitedly as he rummaged around in his bag. Eventually he pulled a small plastic case out. “I’ve been working on this for a while now. What better person to try it out on than this?” he said and nodded towards stephen. As he grabbed a small black device with a hollow point from his bag he explained “This chip makes your brain susceptible to certain… keywords.” The doctor said, smiling slyly. “A kind of mind control chip, if you will.” He continued as he sucked the tiny chip up into the hollow point of the device and then pushed it against the back of Stephen’s neck. “This might hurt.” The doctor said right before he pushed the single button on the device, making Stephen shriek at the top of his lungs before passing out.

“Good morning sunshine!” Greg said cheerfully while clapping Stephens cheek, making him regain consciousness. Since Stephen passed out his transformation had been completed. His face were smoother than before yet still distinctly male. His lips were swollen and bright red as were his cheeks. His chest had expanded to two enormous perky boobs and his butt had grown into one that would make Kim Kardashian jealous. Greg had him propped up against the side of one of the airplane seats. “Wha… What the hell have you done to me!?” Stephen yelled out when he noticed what he now looked like and when he noticed he was no longer handcuffed he lashed out towards Greg, trying to punch him. “Stay!” Doctor Stahl said in a commanding voice and immediately after Stephen sat back down on the floor. “Good girl.” Greg complimented him. “I swear to god, I will kill all of you for this!”. The doctor just laughed in response. “Tell me, miss, what is your name?”. As soon as the words had left his mouth Stephen straightened his back and let out a chirpy “Stephanie, sir!” and immediately after his face looked shocked and increasingly pissed off. “You…” he growled looking at the doctor who just grinned back towards him. “There’s a bunch of commands I’ve programmed you into obeying. Like, Sit, Stay, Lie down, Roll over, just to name a few.” As Doctor Stahl named the commands, Stephen tried his very best to keep up, doing them. “Oh, I almost forgot. There’s the most fun one of them all as well… Slut.” As the doctor said the word slut, Stephen immediately turned over on all fours, presenting his ass to the doctor and then looking over his shoulder while enthusiastically yelling “Fuck me daddy, harder, harder!” It was hard not to laugh at his display. Even some of the handcuffed guards who were now beginning to wake up had some trouble not chuckling at their former boss. “Well, It is time to go, Lucy.” Greg turned to me and said after wiping some tears from laughing too hard. “The cops will be here any minute now, and I don’t really want to be here when that happens. The doctor can handle Stephanie until they arrive.”. The doctor looked up from the laptop he was currently writing down notes on “Oh don’t worry about me. Stephanie will stay there on all fours until I give the proper command.” He put his laptop down on Stephen’s back and walked over to me with his arms spread out. “Until we meet again! Stay safe Lucy.” he whispered in my ear as he hugged me.

--Epilogue--

“Greg, Can you hand me that folder over there?” I called out to Greg as he passed by. “Sure thing Lucy!” Greg replied and tossed it over to me. I put them in the drawer of my desk and then proceeded to walk over to the break room. “Hi there gorgeous!” Lisa exclaimed as I entered the room. I sat down next to her and gave her a quick peck on her cheek. “How are you doing?” I asked her. “Not bad. We finally got the new equipment for our lab so my guys can finalize XYB-238!” She grinned. “At last!” I exclaimed “What was the delivery time for that? Like almost six months?”. Lisa sighed “yeah, but now it’s here and we’ve got it up and running so it’s all good! You know, I heard Joshua from sales has a crush on someone.” Lisa winked playfully at me. I furrowed my brow. “Yeah? On who?” Lisa sighed heavily. “On you dum-dum!” and kicked my shin lightly beneath the table. “Oh, haha” I chuckled “Too bad I’ve got a girlfriend” She smiled as I leaned in to kiss her. “Say, what do you think Herbert has planned today? With the meeting later on and all?” I shook my head “I don’t know. Maybe some new formula?” Lisa shrugged “I guess we’ll just have to wait and see huh?

A few hours later me, Lisa and Greg as well as every other employee gathered in the cafeteria and watched as Doctor Herbert Stahl climbed up on one of the tables, with the help of two other scientists wearing lab coats. “Ah-hem!” The doctor cleared his throat. “It is good, to see you all.” He looked around the room with a big smile on his face. “I bet you are all wondering why I have gathered you all here today.” He paused as the people around him nodded. “You see, today, is exactly two years since I founded Stahl’s pharmaceuticals and I wish to celebrate this with all of you!”. Applauds spread throughout the cafeteria. “For starters, all employees will receive a £1500 bonus next paycheck.-” The applauds were drowned in loud cheering. “- There is also going to be a paid, one week, trip for all employees to Valencia, Spain, later this year! All travel and living expenses will be paid for each employees as well as one friend or partner each!” The room was going crazy at this point. I could hear people around me say stuff like “This is the best workplace ever!” and “Herbert is such a good boss!” and so on. Lisa turned around and hugged me hard with a huge grin on her face and Greg was wolf whistling and cheering loudly. “Well that’s all I had to share right now. More information will be sent to you all by email later today. Have a good day!” Herbert finished and climbed down from the table again. As he left the room several of the people closest to him patted him on his back and some shook his hand as he passed them on his way out of the cafeteria.

When my shift had ended I hung out in the parking lot waiting for Lisa and Greg to end theirs as well. A lot had happened in the last two and a half years since I became free. Stephen- or Stephanie, got locked up for life in a max security facility with a bunch of other paedophiles and rapists. I’m sure his roommate was almost as happy as I, when that happened. Doctor Stahl founded Stahl’s pharmaceuticals and splits its earnings with me, Lisa and Greg so in reality we don’t actually have to work there in order to live comfortably but we still do, mostly just to feel normal again. Stahl’s pharmaceuticals quickly became the largest pharmaceutical company in the world with new life changing medicines coming out almost monthly. Me and Lisa have been dating pretty much since Stephen got his conviction and Greg married a beautiful woman named Marie a few months ago. We sometimes invite them for some funtime if you know what I mean. I thought about going back home to my parents for a while but I think it would be too hard to explain everything that had happened to me, if they even believed it was really me, so I figured it was best to completely cut ties with my past life and start my brand new life as a girl.

The end.

Old 06-05-2019, 03:40 PM   #59
annaw

So that's the end of My new life as a girl. I hope you don't hate me for being this incredibly late with it (At least I beat George R R Martin). I've had some personal stuff going on the last year or so and havn't been in the mood to write at all but things are finally beginning to brighten up again. I've got a few ideas for new stories though. One sci-fi and one fantasy story. Of course they are going to be just as fucked up as this one was, don't worry. Let me know which one you would rather read first and what you thought of this one. Feedback is everything. You can all thank KawaiiAlly for spurring me on to finish this one

Once again, Thank you for reading! <3

Last edited by annaw; 06-05-2019 at 04:01 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 12:42 PM   #60
fredy1122

This story was amazing, found it late yesterday, now not even 24 hours later I have finished reading it, first story on here that I have read from start to finish. Loved it, sad it ended, very addictive, great job.

Punishment: ice, spanking, wedgie, public
Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat/pee, diaper, toothpaste, spicy, messy,

kik: ell3nar
fredy1122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk