Old 08-29-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
annaw

Default My new life as a girl.

Disclaimer: This story contains kidnapping, rape, trafficking, grammatical and spelling errors and other, to some, disturbing content.

If you are sensitive, or if you dislike this kind of content then do not read any further. You have been warned.

Introduction

My name is John. I've just turned 16 years old. Never had a girlfriend. Never even been kissed. It's pathetic, I know. The reason I've never been kissed is probably my bad self asteem. I'm pretty shy when it comes to talking to... well anyone except my family and friends. My bad self asteem probably comes from my overweight. I've been a bit overweight for as long as I can remember. My damn parents got me hooked on candy when I was a kid and havn't been able to stop eating it since.

Every morning I put my clothes on, had some breakfast and walk to school. Living here in the north of Sweden means there's not much light out during the winter. Only for a couple of hours each day around noon the sun actually shines enough of it's light through the clouds for you to see what you're doing. I live just outside a small village, with my parents, and the road I walk every day to school is a small gravel road with no street lights.

The village I live in is a quiet place. Nothing really ever happens here which is good because the two cops who work at the local police station is also the only two cops working in the neighbouring village's police station, which is an hours drive away.

Chapter 1
22nd november 2019
The alarm went off at 06:15, like it does every weekday morning. “Ugh... I hate mornings” I think to myself as I hit the off button on the alarmclock. I sigh as I swing my legs out over the edge of the bed. I put on a pair of blue boxers and my black sweatpants. I was never a big fan of jeans, besides, the sweatpants are probably warmer during the winter anyways. I walk over to the window and look at the thermometer. I sigh... -23C. I can't wait for spring to come.

I grab a sandwich I prepared the night before from the fridge and chomp it down in a few bites. I eat another one, go brush my teeth, get dressed and leave for school. My parents both work a night shift so I couldn't get a ride from them even if I wanted.

Walking down the small gravel road I waved my flashlight back and forth, mostly incase there's a car coming it'll see me and not hit me. But there never are any cars along this road. Not this early anyways. Except for today. Two headlights come driving slowly towards me. Strange.. me and my parents are the only ones living at the end of this road. Might be my mom or dad coming home early or something. Maybe someone took a wrong turn.

I quickly flash my flashlight towards it to let it know I was there and then took a step to the side so it could pass. It wasn't my parents. It was a big black van. I couldn't get a good look at the driver or if there was anyone else in the car because of the glare from the flashlight. I've got a bad feeling about this, and that feeling got worse when the van stopped after it passed me. I turned around and saw the two back doors of the van swing open and out came three big muscular men with skimasks, covering their faces. I turned back around and started running but I didn't get far before one of the men threw himself over me, pinning me to the ground. I tried to scream but he pushed a firm hand over my mouth. Next thing I know is a sharp sting in the side of my neck and shortly after, everything started spinning, and eventually everything faded away into darkness.
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 08-29-2016, 06:50 PM   #2
austinchilds10

Great potential, I would just prefer if the passages were a little longer so we can get hooked a little more!
austinchilds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2016, 03:49 AM   #3
annaw

Chapter 2

I woke up naked, in a cold, empty cell, with my arms stretched and shackled to a chain, hanging from the ceiling, too high for me to sit on the floor. An intense pain spreads through my arms to my shoulder. How long have I been standing like that? I tried to scream but all that comes out is a muffled “mmpmf”. I didn't even notice the ballgag in my mouth. Just then I realise my jaws are aching from being forced open so long.

I stand like that for what feels like hours, in complete silence, before I finally can hear something. A muffled voice is saying something from far away. “Did any of you touch her? Any wounds? ...Good. Clean her up and bring her to me” is what I could make out. She... they said she. That must mean there are more than me that they've taken.

I hear footsteps coming closer and closer until a giant of a man stopped right outside my cell. “Oh good. You're awake.” He unlocks the cell door and steps in. “Boss wants me to clean you up and then he wants a look at you” He chuckled. “Probably wants more than a look”. He had a wide grin on his face as he unlocked my shackles. I covered my penis with my hands and considered making a break for it but figured I wouldn't get very far, and even if I did manage to outrun this giant, who is to say there's not another one waiting for me around the corner. I don't even know what direction to run, so I decided to save my strength. The man grabbed hold of my neck and pushed me forwards hard through the cell door. He kept pushing me down a long corridoor until we came to a small room with white tiles covering the floor and walls. He shoved me into the room, with force, causing me to fall. Before I have time to get back up and turn around a hard stream of ice cold water hits my back, making me to fall back down. After a while the water stopped. “Come on.” The man said and took a step back, allowing me to exit the room and continue back down the corridoor we came from. “Up the stairs” He said and guided me to the left towards the stairs with a firm hold around my neck.

He led me through a couple of rooms and then stopped outside a closed red door. He knocked twice on the door and shortly after it opened. Behind the door was a man in his 50s. He had short dark hair and a goatee with some gray hairs protruding. His eyes looked kind. He looked at me and smiled softly and then turned towards the man and said in a soft voice: “Thank you Greg. You can wait outside”. He looked back at me and waved for me to come inside. I hesitated but figured I didn't have a choice, and then I entered his room.

There was a big desk on the opposite side of the room but not much else. No windows or paintings. “Let me get this off you” He said as he removed the ballgag from my mouth. I immediately started yelling from the top of my lungs. The man smiled and calmly said “You can scream all you want but it won't do you any good. We are currently about 100 meters under ground. This room, like almost every other room down here, is soundproofed, so really, I'm the only one able to hear you scream right now.” I stare at him for a while, concidering attacking him. He doesn't look that tough. Old. Gray. Again, not knowing where to go if I manage to take him out, I decide to get some answers first. “Who are you?” I start. “Where am I and why am I here!?”. The man looks at me for a while. “Who I am is not important. You will call me Sir, or Master, whichever you prefer. I am now your owner for the time being. As I said earlier you are in a bunker, roughly 100 meters underground, in Germany. The reason you are here is because my scouts thought you fitted the description of what I'm looking for, which you do.”. He pauses for a while, letting the informaiton sink in. “Any more questions?”.

I bury my face in my hands and shake it slowly. This can't be happening. This has to be a dream. I swallow hard and asks “What description? What do you want with me? And... and GERMANY!!?”. It only just hits me. He said Germany... That can't be. This must be some kind of cruel joke. Any minute I'm going to wake up now, still in my warm bed. The man chuckles “Yes, Germany. This is where we keep our little base of operations. I've got scouts, scattered all across the globe, looking for young, chubby girls like you who we can transform into obedient little cocksucking slaves.” He looked at my shocked face and smiled. “You see... Even if someone did manage to find you, they won't be able to recognize you. Hell... in about a weeks time you won't be able to recognize yourself anymore.” He said with a chuckle. “First we'll get rid of that disgusting excess bodyfat. Then you will begin a HRT. A hormone replacement treatment. And if you didn't know, the last couple of years have really advanced that technology. Then, when you look like your true self, we'll auction you off to the highest bidder. I'll make a pretty penny, Some person out there will get his or her very own slave, and you will find your real purpose in life.”

He smiled and walked over to his desk, leaned against it and sighed as he undid the fly of his pants. “Have you ever sucked a cock, girl?” I looked at him in disgust an shook my head. “huh, I thought so.” He looked down and pulled his penis out from his pants. “Well today will be your first then.” He said and smiled. “Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. It's up to you.”. I look at him for a brief second. My heart was racing as I decide to make a dash for the door. I try the handle but it won't budge. Damn it. When did he lock the door? Before I have time to turn around I get pushed up against the door. “So... you want to do it the hard way huh? ...Fine by me.” I can feel his warm cock against my naked butt. I struggle to try and get free but I get nowhere. He holds me firmly against the door. He leans in close and whispers to my ear. “Don't even think about biting or I will make Greg out there, along with all the other guards, fuck that pretty little butt of yours until you'll wish you never was born. You can trust me on this one.” He spun me around and with a firm hand on top of my head, pushed me down to my knees. “Open your mouth girl” He growled. I pushed my lips together as hard as I could and tried to look away but he was too strong. With his hand on my head there's nothing I can do. He pushes his penis against my lips and I could smell his manly musk from his thick limp dick. Using his other hand he pinches my nose until I have to open my mouth to breathe. That's when he sticks it in. He pushes it in deep into my mouth and doesn't stop until my nose touches his belly. I gag and feel like I'm about to throw up. I can feel him growing hard inside my throat. It hurts. I try to pull away but my head is pushed against the door so there's nowhere for me to go. He slowly pulls it back out again, allowing me to breathe for a couple of seconds before he pushes it back down my throat. I don't gag as much this time but it still hurts. He keeps doing this for a few minutes, going faster and faster. Suddenly he slowly pushes it down as deep as he is able to and I can feel his cum pumping down my throat directly into my stomach. He holds it there for a while, until he's limp again, and then pulls it back out. He grabs hold of his, limp dick and rubs it against my face, leaving trails of cum. I'm too exhausted to protest. He zips his fly and walks over to his desk. He reaches under it to push a button I assume, because as he does this the door behind me buzzes and gets yanked open by Greg. “Take him back to his cell.” The man said to Greg. “Yes Sir.” He replied with a nod, grabbed me by my arm and pulls me up to my feet. “Move, slut!” He says as he pushes me down the corridoor and back into my cell. He straps the ballgag back into my mouth. I'm way too dazed to do anything about it. He shackles my hands back to the chain hanging from the ceiling and then leaves me alone in complete darkness.
The following 4 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 08-30-2016, 03:56 AM   #4
annaw

I'll try to update the story with a new chapter each day. Some will be shorter and some will be longer.

I don't really have an ending thought out for the story and will continue for as long as I can come up with something interesting. I promise I won't just stop writing though, I'll make sure it gets a proper ending.

Obviously, English isn't my first language so please excuse me if I make a bunch of grammatical or spelling errors, because they will happen.

I havn't really written anything in a couple of years or so, since I graduated school so I'm a bit rusty. It has always been something I've enjoyed though.

Critique is welcome, though you don't have to mean :3
The following 3 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 08-31-2016, 11:33 AM   #5
annaw

Chapter 3

The cell is completely silent. I can almost hear my own heart beating. I can't see anything either. I hang there for a long long time. It feels like an eternety, where nothing ever happens. I think about my family... my friends. They are all probably looking for me right now. They'll never find me though. If what that man said, is true, and I really am in Germany, I see no way of being rescued. I begin to cry. Why me!? What did I do to deserve this? Why not Fredrik or Simon back in school? Atleast they deserved it. Or... on second thought... not really. Sure they've bullied me for as long as I can remember but I wouldn't want this for anyone.

Suddenly I hear the echo of footsteps. They come closer and closer until they stop close to me. A low hum comes from the fluorecent tube in the ceiling when the man, whose footsteps I've heard, flicks the lightswitch. It was Greg. He unlocks the cell door steps in. In his hand he's holding some weirdly shaped tube made out of clear plastic or glass. “Boss wants you to wear this.” He said and held up the plastic tube, giving me a better look at it. It's a chastity device. I've seen one online before. He grabs my, pretty small, penis and puts it in the chastity device. “Looks like we are going to need a smaller cage” He says and chuckles. “But this will do for now.” He fishes out a padlock from one of his pockets and threads it through a hole on the chastity device.

When the chastity cage is secured on my penis he walks over to one of the walls in my cell and starts turning a big wheel. I feel the chain, I'm shackled too, starts to slack more and more, allowing me to lower my arms. After a while he stops and walks over to me. “I hear you are quite the cocksucker already. More practice won't hurt though.” He undoes his belt and drops his pants to the floor, revealing a monster of a cock. He licks his lips and gives his cock a few slow strokes. He walks over to me and removes my ballgag again. “I expect you to be a good boy here and keep your teeth out of our little game. If you don't I will pull them out myself, one by one.”. He pulls my head closer to his penis by my hair. “Say aaah.”. I'm still too exhausted from the last time and from standing in an uncomfertable position for hours, to resist. Besides, he'd just pinch my nose until I had to open my mouth, if I didn't do it myself. I open my mouth as wide as I can, and close my eyes, bracing for what's to come. He grabs hold of his dick and places the head of it on my tounge and slowly rocks it back and forwards. My mouth can barely fit his enormous penis. After a short while he starts to push it in deeper and deeper down my throat. This hurts like hell. The last time was nothing compared to this. He pushes it down as far as he can and holds it there until I feel like I'm about to pass out. He pulls it out, far enough to let me breathe through my nose a couple of times before he pushes it back down again. He repeats this for a while. I start to get dizzy when he pulls it out all the way and starts jerking himself off while aiming at my face. It only takes a couple of strokes before he completely covers my face with his cum. I didn't think it was possible to cum as much as he just did. A lot of it went into my mouth as I forgot to close it when he pulled his dick out. I was too busy breathing. The shock made me swallow a little but most of what went into my mouth I managed to spit back out. “Thanks for that, girl.” He said with a smile as he smacked one of my buttcheeks. He lowered the chains some more, allowing me to lie down on the floor for once. “You should try to get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.” Then he locked the door and left me once again, in complete darkness. I curl into a fetal position and sob myself to sleep.

I wake up a few hours later from getting a bucket of ice cold water dumped all over me. Greg is standing right above me. “Come on girl, the doctor is waiting.”. He grabbed the chain with one hand and effortlessly pulled me up to my feet. He slapped my butt and told me to walk down the corridoor and up the stairs, so I did. He guided me into a room, filled, with various devices and machines. In the middle of the room was a bed. Greg lifted me up on the bed and locked both my hands to the beds frame above my head. He then restrained my legs to the bottom of the bed as well. “The doctor will be here soon.” He said as he left the room.

I waited for what I can only assume to be atleast a couple of hours before the door opened again. This time an old man with a bald head, big round glasses and a hunched back came through it. He was wearing a white coat. “Good morning miss.” He said cheerfully. “I'm the doctor. Today we will remove this unwanted fat you've got here.” He said and grabbed a handful of my bellyfat and shook it a little. “It will be a quick and painless procedure.” He grabbed a clear mask with tubes, leading to a big gas tank, coming out from it. He strapped it around my head and pressed a button. “Count slowly up to 10.” He said. I did as he commanded. “1, 2, 3” I was getting very tired. “4.... 5....” My vision started to go dark. “...6...”

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
The following 2 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 08-31-2016, 12:29 PM   #6
Wolf007
Account Banned

I'm actually very glad i've stumbled upon your story!
It reads quite nice and, as any good written story, it's getting addictive...

Shood you ever get to be a famous writer, send me a signed copy!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:48 PM   #7
restia

nice storry and i whish i can read more

"Chocola's kitten"
My pussy is owned by Chocola and she and only she decides what goes in and when....
You are however allowed to play with my ass as much as you like
restia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:52 AM   #8
annaw

Firstly, let me just say thank you to everyone who's read my story so far and a special thanks to wolf007 and restia <3

I hope you like this next part as well. I havn't really had time to proof read it though so there might be a bit more errors than usual. I hope not though :3

I have also planned out quite a lot of the future of the story and I'm pretty excited for where this is going

Enjoy!

Chapter 4

When I woke up, the mask wasn't strapped to my face anymore. A bit dizzy, I looked around and found I was alone in the room. I felt strange... I couldn't quite put my finger on why though... probably just a side effect from being unconcious. Then I look down. Holy shit! My stomach... and my chest... they're flat! This is the first time in my life, that I can remember at least, that I can lie on my back and be able to see my own penis. For a moment I forgot where I was and actually felt excited! My excitement quickly died down though when the door was swung open by the doctor. He came in, staring at a clipboard, flipping through some pages. He looked up briefly. “Ah! You're awake! Excellent!” He said with a wide smile. He walked over to me. “Soo... How do you like your new body?” He asked excitedly as he clapped me on my stomach. I hesitated for a moment and then said “good.” but what came out was just a coarse groan. My throat was still sore from Gregs treatment earlier. “Sore throat?” The doctor asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded. “Let me get you something for that.” He said as he walked over to a desk by the wall. I could see him pour a purple liquid into a cup that he later brought over to me. “Open up!” he said, and as I did, he poured the liquid slowly into my mouth. It tasted a little licorice but boy did it work! Almost immediately my throat was completely fine again. I smiled and thanked the doctor when I had finished the last of it. A few seconds later there was a sharp pain coming from my penis and balls. I winced and squirmed a little but my shackles held me in place. “Don't worry” The doctor said. “It's completely normal. It's just your penis shrinking a little.” WHAT!? My penis was small enough as it was. It certainly did not need to be even smaller! “Let me remove your chastity cage so we can have a look at it. You are going to need an even smaller one anyways.” He said as he fished up a key from his pocket. Did everyone have a key to my chastity cage? When he removed it I could see my, now, tiny penis. It was maby the thickness of my pinky but not even as long as it. It looked like it would belong to a kid. At that moment I noticed another thing. I had no pubic hair... Infact I had no bodyhair whatsoever. They must have shaved me when I was unconcious or something. I also found it strange that there was no loose skin or scars or anything. “What the he...” I stopped. My voice sounded strange. Brighter than usual. “You see, that fluid you just drank, was a mixture of my own making. It's a type of HRT with some new experimental drugs. I've also mixed in a few of my own prototype drugs to make it even more useful.” He said with a proud smile on his face. “The first time you have it, your penis will shrink. It will shrink down to the size it was before you hit puberty. Then, your boobs will grow a little. We are still trying to figure out a way to grow them as large as we want. Unfortunately they will only grow to the size your DNA allows. If we want them bigger, we need to do it surgically and that won't happen because Sir doesn't want any scars on his girls. So we are just going to have to hope they grow nice and big yeah?” He said and looked at me with a grin. “The experimental drugs, I've made and added myself, makes it so that your” He paused for a brief moment. “Openings...” He continued. “Are more elastic. What that means is that you will be able to take bigger insertions without risking any permanent danger. Another positive effect my drugs have is that they completely remove your gag reflex.” He winked. “Then of course, your facial features and body will change to be a bit more feminine.” He looked at me for a second. “Oh! And your voice will change to be more feminine as well.”

I looked down at my body again and noticed another change. My nipples were protruding a bit more than usual. They were sort of standing up slightly... like small mountains. “How did you remove my fat? I can't see any scars” I managed to say. He looked up at the ceiling and brought down, what I had assumed to be a big lamp. “That's because we used this” He said and clapped the big lamp thing. “It's a laser. I've invented it myself.” He looked prouder than ever. “You see, it sort of melts the fat away, allowing your body to sweat it out. No scars.” He paused for a moment. “Allthough, a small side effect seems to be that you become sterile...” He became silent for a moment but then a smile spread across his face again. “Not that, that matters to you!” He walked over to his desk again and picked up a tiny chastity cage made of plastic. As he attached it to my penis he said. “On the bright side though, it also kills your hair follicles, so you'll always have a smooth and hairless body!”

He walked over behind me and placed a hand on each of my shoulders, looking down at me. “I think it's about time we give that new throat of yours a try, don't you? He had a wide grin on his face. He unlocked my hands from the shackles, just to shackle them again, but this time at the side of the bed. He reached under the bed and pulled a lever, causing the top quarter of the bed fold downwards, making my head stick out over the edge of the bed. He pulled his penis out and stuck it in my mouth. I didn't even resist anymore. What could I even do, shackled to the bed. He stuck his medium sized dick as far down my throat as he could. I didn't gag though. It didn't hurt either. I could feel my throat dialating to make room for his penis. It was a strange feeling.

He continued pumping my throat for atleast 10 more minutes. Right before he was about to cum, he pulled it back out and shot his load into my mouth. Strange... his semen didn't taste like the other times I've been forced to taste it. It wasn't salty at all. It didn't really have much of a taste but it wasn't bad. It was probably a side effect from the HRT thing he made me drink. Probably wants me to acknowledge it myself. I wasn't falling for it though, but I didn't grimace though, which made him smile.

“Now, Sir wanted to talk to you in private as soon as the treatment was done.” He said as he unshackled me from the bed. “Come with me.”. He left the room, motioning with his hand, for me to follow, so I did. We stopped outside the red door I had seen before. The doctor knocked on the doors surface, smiled at me, and then left. Shortly after the door buzzed, so I opened it and stepped in. “Hello there girl.” The man said with a smug smile. “I hardly recognized you!” He stepped out from behind his desk and walked up to me. “How do you like your new body?” He asked. I said nothing. *SMACK* He slapped me across the face. “I asked you a question, girl.” I could feel the blood rush to my face. “I like it...” I said timidly. *SMACK* He slapped me again. “You like it what?” he said. The kindness in his eyes was gone. “I like it... sir?” I added and his eyes softened again. “Good.” He walked over to his desk and started undoing his pants. “I take it you've already gotten to taste Greg” He smiled. “And the doctor too perhaps?” I nodded carefully. “Did you enjoy it?” He asked. I hesitated but then nodded again. I didn't see how the truth would be better for me in this situation. I might as well give him the answer he wants. “That's my girl!” He said proudly. “I knew you would adjust well to this new life of yours. Now get over here.” He said as he pulled his dick out from his pants.

Knowing what he had in mind, I figured I might as well do it voluntarily so he won't slap me again. I walked up and kneeled in front of him. I grabbed his dick with my right hand and licked the head of his dick. “What the hell are you doing!?” He asked and took a step back. I looked up at him, not understanding anything. “I like your enthusiasm but I never asked you to suck my cock.” He looked at me and smiled. “I... I just figured” I stammered. *SMACK* “You don't talk without permission!” He said sternly. “Get up!”. I did as he asked. “Bend over the desk.” He pointed at the desk next to him. I hesitated a bit but did as he asked. “Good. Now stay like that”. He walked over to a wardrobe built in to the wall and picked up a bottle of sorts. He came up behind me again and I could hear the lid of the bottle being opened. Shortly thereafter I felt something cold run down between my cheeks. Then a hand pushed down at the small of my back and at the same time a finger was slowly pushed into my butt. I gasped from the sudden strange feeling. He pulled it back out again and then pushed it in. It felt strange but it didn't hurt. After a while he added a second finger. I could feel my asshole stretch a bit but again, it didn't particularly hurt. Suddenly he stopped. He stopped pushing down on my back and stepped back behind me. I could hear the bottle being opened again and then I felt both of his hands on either side of my butt. He put his penis against my asshole and steadily, added more and more preassure until the head of his dick slid in. He sighed slightly as he slid it in until I felt his thighs touch my butt. I felt a strange tingle in my penis. I hated myself for thinking this but... it felt good. I couldn't help myself from moaning softly as he pulled it back out only to push it in again. He picked up the pace, going faster and faster, grunting louder and louder.

Eventually he stopped while he was as deep inside me as he could. He squeezed my butt with both of his hands and let out a long sigh as I felt his penis pump load after load of semen into me. He kept it inside me for a while before slowly pulling it out. I was still lying bent over the desk, exhausted. “Get on your knees, girl, and clean me.” He said briefly and a bit out of breath. I did as he asked and got on my knees in front of him. I, if I'm going to be honest, eagerly put his penis in my mouth and... yeah, the semen does taste different than the last time. I lick and suck his penis until it's clean and he tells me “Ok, that's enough.” He walked over to the desk and pushed the door button. “You can leave.” He said as he waived towards the door, dismissively. On the other side of the door, Greg was waiting for me. “Had a good time, girl?” He said with a grin on his face. I just smiled slightly and started walking down the corridoor, Greg following me closely behind. When I stepped in to my cell he closed the door behind me. “See you tomorrow, girl.” He laughed as he left. I had got a bad feeling from that. It sounded ominous somehow. I curled up in the corner of my cell and drifted off to sleep.

The following 2 users say Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 09-01-2016, 12:19 PM   #9
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

great work! I really love this story
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 12:33 PM   #10
annaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty_Slut View Post
great work! I really love this story
Thank you very much! <3

Old 09-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #11
annaw

Chapter 5

I woke up from the creak my cell door made when it was opened. Shortly after, the lights came on. Greg was walking towards me with a clear glass, with a purple fluid in it, in his left hand. “Drink up girl.” He said and grinned as he handed me the glass. I was about to obediently gulp it all down right away when, in a sudden act of defiance, I threw the glass with all of my strength, into the wall opposite me. Greg turned and watched as the glass shattered against the wall, causing the purple fluid to splash down on the floor and slowly run towards the drain in one of the corners of my cell, that acted as a toilet. He stared at the shattered glass and fluid quietly for a moment and then said “You are going to regret this” in a low growl through his teeth. He grabbed me by my throat and lifted me up at least a foot of the floor, and pushed me against the wall. I couldn’t breathe. He picked up a small flask from one of his pockets and, with his teeth, pulled the small cork lid off it. Without a word he shoved it into my mouth and tilted it back until it was empty. I recognized the taste immediately. It was the same purple fluid as before. I couldn’t do anything to stop the fluid from slowly running down my throat and into my stomach. Once it was all gone, Greg, let me go and took a step back. There wasn’t any pain coming from my penis this time, but I could feel the rest of my body changing. I could feel the bone structure of my face, shifting. I looked down at my body and noticed my hips was wider than before, my butt had become rounder and my waist slightly thinner. Then my boobs started to grow. It was like balloons, being blown up. They kept growing until they were what I would say, with my limited experience, a b cup. They weren’t very big but they were, without a doubt, boobs. If I had seen this body on the internet, without a face, there was no way I would be able to tell it wasn’t a woman's. Except for the penis of course.

I let out a silent “woah”, when I noticed my body, and looked up at Greg. His eyes were wide open, jaw dropped. He caught himself staring and looking ridiculous, and quickly brought back his old smug expression. “Come with me.” He said and walked out of my cell. I followed closely behind him until we passed a mirror, hanging on the wall. I froze when I saw myself in the corner of my eye. I could not believe that the girl standing in the mirror, looking back at me, was infact... me. Sir was right, if anyone came to find me now, they would have no chance of recognizing me. I touched my face carefully, just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. That was when Greg noticed I wasn’t following him anymore, so he came back and grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of a door I hadn’t seen before. There was a label on the door that said “Staff room”. He opened it and shoved me inside.

There was seven men in there already. They were all dressed identically, with a black t-shirt and blue jeans. When Greg and I entered the room they all became silent. “I brought us some entertainment!” Greg said with a wide grin on his face, as he slapped my butt hard enough for me to stumble a couple more steps into the room. The man closest to me, quickly, stood up from his chair and took me in his arms as I stumbled. “Why thank you, Greg.” The man who caught me said. “...But what do you think Sir would do if he found out we used one of his sweet little girls” Greg just grinned “He won’t know. Trust me!”. Everyone in the staffroom started laughing hysterically. The man who caught me, forcefully, bent me over the small table he was seated by. He stuck a completely un lubed finger up my butt and said “Ooh yeah, this one’s tight.” I could hear Greg laugh, “Yeah, Sir just popped her cherry last night! She’s basically untouched!”. Another hysterical laugh, spread throughout the room. The man, who had a finger in my butt, positioned himself behind me and pulled the finger back out. I could hear him unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. Another man stepped in front of me and pulled his dick out. Before I had time to react, he stuck it into my mouth and started fucking my throat. While he was doing this I felt something wet land directly on my asshole. Shortly thereafter I felt a penis being pushed, hard, against my hole. It slid in, eventually, and I could hear the man moan from pleasure as it did. He must have been bigger than Sir, because my asshole felt more stretched, but it didn’t hurt at all. It just felt good. Infact, it felt awesome. My eyes rolled up as I was being fucked, hard, from both directions. All the men in the staffroom lined up, one after the other, waiting for their turn to use one of my holes. The first men came, almost simultaneously into my ass and my throat. When the man, fucking my throat, pulled back out I could taste the semen. It tasted even more different than before. Now it wasn’t salty at all, in fact, it tasted sweet, like candy. It was delicious! While he was pulling out I tried to lick as much of it, up, as I could. “Easy now, girl. There’s plenty more where that came from” He said and chuckled as he slumped down on the couch, allowing the next in line to push his penis down my throat. The same happened behind me and I could soon feel another hard dick being pressed against my asshole.

This continued on for hours it felt like. Some of the men, I think, fucked me twice. Eventually they all was slouching in chairs or couches. I was almost completely covered in cum. I tried licking up all I could reach but I was very sore, and had trouble moving at all. I didn’t care though. The cum tasted so good it made my head spin. When I couldn’t find any more cum on my body, I crawled over to the men, sitting in the couch, and started cleaning their dicks with my mouth, savouring any cum I could find. “Damn…” One of the men said. “This slut really enjoys cum”. They all laughed. “You got yourself a good one Greg. My slut starts crying as soon as she sees me. It’s annoying as fuck. But yours… Yours is gorgeous!” He looked up at Greg. “Wanna trade?” They all laughed again. He called me gorgeous. I had never gotten a compliment on my looks before. Greg stood up, “Yeah well… next time it’s one of your girls, Dan.” He looked at one of the men in the couch. “Come with me, girl.” He said and grabbed me by the arm, pulling me away from the delicious semen. I whimpered slightly in protest but eventually followed him out of the room.

He led me down to my cell and told me to “Sit down.”, so I did. He pulled his dick back out and aimed it towards me. Shortly after a light yellow stream of piss, hit me directly in the face. “This is for not drinking your medicine voluntarily, earlier.”. The surprise made me gasp and open my mouth, wide. Greg noticed, and quickly aimed his stream directly into my mouth. The shock made me swallow a little before I could spit the rest out and close my mouth. The pee rinsed any remaining taste from the cum that still was in my mouth, and the pee didn’t taste good at all. It was very salty and warm. He continued to hose down the rest of my body until he wasn’t able to anymore. He put away his dick and left me, alone, soaked in piss, in my cell.

He came back a couple of hours later, carrying a tray with something that could only be described as gray goo, on it. “Enjoy.” He simply said as he slid it under the door, and left. I crawled over to the tray and smelled the goo. It didn’t really smell like anything. I tasted a little and it didn’t taste anything either, but at the very least, it got rid of some of the lingering piss taste I still had in my mouth.

Thirty minutes later he came back again. He unlocked the cell door and told me to follow. He led me to the room where he hosed me down with water, my first day here. He told me to stand in the center of the room while he did it again. Still with icy cold water. He then led me to a room with walls, lined with various whips, dildos, buttplugs and restraints of all sorts. Against one wall was a big wooden X with a leather strap at the end of each arm. One of the walls had shackles in different locations. There was a big wooden table in the center of the room, with restraints in each corner as well. “Wait here.” Greg said and locked the door behind me. A short moment later, Sir, stepped into the room. “On your knees” he said as he entered without even looking at me. I slowly slid down to my knees and looked at him. He marched over to me and slapped me across the face. “When I give you an order you will obey, immediately and enthusiastically. You are a slave now. You live to serve. You are nothing else but a tool for other men to use in order to cum.” He looked at me for a moment while I caressed my cheek where he had slapped me. He walked over to one of the walls and grabbed a thin leather belt from a hook. In the middle of the leather belt, was a small metal ring. It also had the word slave written across it’s surface. He strapped it around my neck and adjusted it to fit me snugly.

He paced back and forth in the room, with his hands behind his back. “There are rules you are going to have to follow. If you should break one of these rules you will be punished accordingly.” He paused for a second. “Rule number one: The slave will always obey her superiors.” He turned towards me. “Which in your current case, is everyone.”. He continued pacing. “Rule number two: The slave will only speak when asked a question. Rule number three: Every time the slave meets with one of her superiors, she shall kneel and place her hands behind her back, and wait for further instructions. Rule number four: The slave shall always address her superiors as Sir´or Master.” He once again paused and turned to look at me. “Understood?”. I nodded timidly and said “Yes…” *SMACK* “NO!” He roared. He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to the big wooden X, and strapped each of my arms and legs to the leather straps. As he walked over to the wall with whips he said: “Recite rule number four back to me!” Scared by the sudden turn of events, I stammered: “T th the slave sh sh shall always adr adress her superiors a as Sir or Master.” I quickly added “...Sir.”. He picked up a whip with a lot of… in lack of better words… tails. He spun around and let the multiple tails hit me across my stomach. I winced in pain. “So…” He asked as he whipped me again. “Why didn’t you then?” I hesitated and he whipped me again. “I… I forgot… Sir.” I said and he whipped me once more. My stomach was bright red and with each strike from the whip it stung more and more. I had close my eyes to not cry. “We are done here.” He said and quickly left the room. Shortly after he left, Greg came in and untied me from the X. He attached a lead to my new collar and led me back to my cell. Sad and in pain, I curled into a ball in my corner and fell asleep.

Old 09-03-2016, 11:37 AM   #12
annaw

Chapter 6

The next morning, Greg, leads me back to the doctors room. He tells me to wait on the bed while he gets the doctor. It doesn’t take long before the doctor arrives. I quickly remember what Sir said the night before and got down on my knees, clasping my hands behind my back. He shines up when he sees me. “Look at you! You’re gorgeous!”. That made me smile a little. Made me forget about last night. “It’s sort of hit and miss with the HRT treatment. Some people start to look very feminine, like you, while others don’t.”. He grabs both of my boobs. “Too bad they didn’t get even bigger though.”. He proceeds to reach into one of his pockets and bring out a small key.. “Hop on” He said and with his other hand clapped on the surface of the bed. I did as he said. “You won’t be needing this anymore.” He said as he unlocked my chastity cage. “Your prepubescent penis will not be able to get hard again. Which makes it pretty hard to masturbate. You are still able to cum though.” He looked at me and smiled. “Just… through other means, if you know what I mean.” He grinned and grabbed both of my legs and lifted them, making me lie down on my back. “Let me show you.” He said and grinned.

He pulled his pants down, exposing, his already hard penis. He walked over to a desk and picked up a bottle of lube. He squirted some on his penis and slowly pushed it into my butt. “Is this good?” He asked in a soft voice. I nodded and said “Yes sir.” timidly. He grinned and started pumping slightly faster. This made my penis feel weird. It was like I was about to orgasm but not quite. He started going faster and faster, grunting louder and louder. I suddenly felt the tingle in my penis be too much and I had the biggest orgasm in my life. I shot some cum straight up that eventually landed on my stomach. I couldn’t help myself, I scooped it up with my fingers and put it in my mouth. It tasted awesome. Just like before. This was too much for the doctor. He pulled back out and shot his load all over my stomach and chest. I eagerly licked it up. I paused when he noticed he was looking at me, smirking. I understood how it looked. But I didn’t care. “Well, we’re all done here, you can go.” He said and waved towards the door. I left the room only to be greeted by Greg. He led me over to Sir’s room and knocked on the door. When the door unlocked he opened it and pushed me inside. Sir was sitting behind his desk, flipping through some papers. I quickly knelt down with my hands behind my back. He looked up and smiled. “You’re learning.” He told me to sit down in a chair opposite him. He looked at me and said “Recite the rules back to me.”. I froze for a moment. Shit what were they… “Uhh…” I started nervously. He looked up from his papers and frowned a little. Then I remembered “Rule one: always obey my masters, rule two, only speak when asked a question, rule three I should always greet my masters by kneeling with my hands behind my back. Rule four: always address my superiors as Sir or Master.” I sighed. I can’t believe I remembered them all. “...sir!” I quickly added. The frown on Sir’s face transformed into a smile. “Not bad,” He nodded. “You remembered them all, and in correct order I might add. Not bad at all.” He paused for a brief moment. “But there is something else. You are not to refer yourself as ‘me’. You should always refer to yourself as ‘This slave’. Understood?” I nodded. “Yes sir.”

Two months later

Greg woke me up as usual. He walked straight up to me and pulled out his dick. I started sucking it right away. This had become our ritual every morning for the past two months. “This isn’t normally the case… but I’m actually going to miss you girl.”. I paused and frowned, his dick still in my mouth. Miss me? What did he mean? “Your auction is tomorrow” He said. I could hear a little sadness in his voice. I pulled back from his dick. I didn’t know what to say. I had started to like it here. I actually felt liked here for the first time in my life. I felt wanted. The men basically fought over me here. “I didn’t tell you to stop girl.” He said as he grabbed the back of my head and pushed his dick down my throat. He continued to fuck my throat until he filled my mouth with cum.

“Come now he said and yanked my lead as he left the cell.” I followed obediently. He brought me into a room I had never been in before. It was a small room with a single desk in the center. Greg told me to sit down and wait for more instructions, then he left the room. A couple of minutes later Sir entered the room. He placed a stack of papers on my desk and gave me a pencil. “Let Greg know when you’re finished” He said and left.

I looked at the paper in the top of the stack. It said: Question one: Who is your superiors? I typed ‘Everyone’ on the long line next to it and moved on to question two. What is your name? This was a trick question I figured. I wrote ‘This slave is just called this slave.’

The first page had 15 question of similar nature. When I reached page 52 I put the pencil down. I sighed and stretched my body. That was exhausting but I think I nailed it. I carefully opened the door and found greg sleeping in a chair outside. The door creaked a little and he jumped. He looked around and sighed when I was the only one he could see. “All done?” He asked. I nodded, “Yes sir”. He nodded back and picked up all the papers from the desk. He brought me over to Sir’s room. He knocked on the door and entered shortly after. He came back out without the test and led me back to my cell. “I’m sure you did good, girl.” He said before he left.

-------------------------

I'm sorry this chapter is a bit short. I've been a bit busy this weekend.

Old 09-04-2016, 12:49 PM   #13
annaw

I'm sorry but this episode is a tiny bit rushed. I got sidetracked and it's pretty late right now, and I've got work in the morning. So I havn't had time to proofread this either but I hope you'll still like it! <3

Chapter 7

The next morning Greg woke me up by shoving his penis in my mouth again. He did it harder than before this morning. After a little while he said: “This is probably going to be our last time together, girl.”. He grabbed me and pushed me down on all fours. “So let’s make it memorable.” He continued as he shoved his massive penis into my butt. He had never fucked me up to this point. He’s got to be at least twice as thick as any of the other guys. It made me wince but it didn’t feel bad. It didn’t take long for me to cum the first time, and about thirty minutes later, Greg was still fucking me. He must have taken something to last longer. I was impressed by his stamina to be honest, but it seemed he was nearing climax. He started going slower and slower and eventually stopped and moaned loudly as he shot his load into me. He kept pumping for what felt like minutes. I could feel it filling me up to the brim. He pulled it out slowly and told me to stand. When I did, I could feel his warm cum run down the inside of my thigh. I tried to scoop up as much of it as possible to eat it. I was addicted.

Greg led me out into the corridor and down to the shower room. I walked over and stood in the middle of the room as usual and felt the stream of water hit my stomach… but it wasn’t icy cold as per usual, it was warm. This shower lasted longer than usual. When I was done he threw me a towel and told me to get dry. When I was done, I noticed Greg was holding a cellphone and was pointing the camera towards me. “I’m not supposed to do this but I’m going to need SOMETHING in the future.”. He snapped a few pictures while I did a few poses for him. Greg had always treated me nice. I liked him.When He was done, he led me over to another door I never had seen before. “Just go straight in and stand in the center of the room. Then follow the instructions given to you. You’ll do fine” He squeezed my butt as he pushed me into the room.

It was pitch black for a few seconds. There was a crackle from the a speaker somewhere, followed by a voice. I think it was Sir’s. “Our next girl we found in Sweden. She is only 16 years old. No scars, piercings or tattoos and she’s uncut. She’s gotten our doctors special HRT treatment. This means her penis is very small and can’t get hard. On the flipside though, she’s able to take much bigger dicks, both down her throat as well as up her ass, without any permanent damage what so ever. Just give her a few days and she’ll be as tight as a virgin once again.” The lights came on and I found myself stand in the middle of a room shaped as an octagon. Each side of the room was covered by a mirror, meaning there was mirrors all around me, with the exception of one wall. That wall had a big monitor, reaching all the way from the floor to the ceiling. “Raise your arms straight up, like a T, and spin slowly on the spot, to give everyone a good look.” As soon as I did a name popped up on the monitor, followed by a number. Anthony Kozlov $25,000. Shortly after another name appeared above Kozlovs. Harald Weiss $30,000. I was stunned. Thirty thousand dollars for me? “The highest bid so far belongs to Harald Weiss at thirty thousand dollars.” The voice paused for a second and then continued. “She scored a nine on our obedience test, a 10 on what we call our slut test. Let me tell you, this girl loves cum. She can’t get enough of it”. Kozlovs number went up to $35,000 and another name entered the list. Stephen Woods $55,000. I stopped. My jaw dropped and I just stared at the monitor. Who in their right mind would pay fifty five THOUSAND dollars… for me? “I didn’t tell you to stop, girl.” The voice continued. I quickly started spinning again with my arms stretched out, looking at each of the mirrors. When I passed the monitor again I saw Harald Weiss’ name was grayed out. “It looks like Harald is out of the competition ladies and gentlemen, but it’s still anyone's game.” Kozlovs name jumped up to the top with $56,000 dollars but immediately after, Wood's name was back at the top with a $60,000 bid. Kozlovs name was grayed out shortly after and Sir said: “It looks like we’ve got a winner. Unless someone want’s to throw in a last minute bid before I call this off?” He paused for a moment but no other bids came in. “Well then… $60,000 going first…. Going twice… going three times, SOLD for sixty thousand dollars to Mr Stephen Woods!”

The door I came in through was opened by greg who walked up to me and grabbed me by my lead. He pulled me out of the room without a word and led me to the left, along a corridor that seemed to lead around the octagonal room I just was in. One wall of the corridor had multiple, identical doors that each had a number on them. He stopped outside the door with the number 4 and knocked softly. Shortly after he opened and pushed me in ahead. I was in a small booth on the other side of one of the mirrors. In the middle of the room, facing the mirror, was a big armchair. When I entered the room a tall, fat man stood up. He was wearing a dark blue suit and a light blue tie. He had a wide smile on his face when he turned around. “Welcome!” He said with a chuckle. He walked over to me and gave me a big hug. Greg turned around and left without a word when he hugged me. It was just me and him in that room now. The speaker suddenly sparked back to life. I noticed there was one inside the booth as well. “Now, time to bring out our next girl in line. This one is 20 years old. We found her in the netherlands.” The lights came back on inside the hectagonal room and in the middle was a tall, pretty cute, girl, with pretty a fairly sharp jawline. Her penis was quite a lot bigger than mine and she didn’t look quite as feminine. Stephen sat back down in his chair and told me to kneel in front of him in between his legs. I did as he commanded and he pulled his dick out. It wasn’t very big. Without a word he grabbed the back of my head and pushed it down towards his dick. I started sucking it obediently and it didn’t take long at all for him to cum. I savoured the taste of his cum for a while before I swallowed it down. “Good girl” He said and gave me a few claps on top of my head.

The girl after me was sold for only $20,000. There was a couple more girls after her who was sold for $30,000 and $35,000. When the last girl was sold, Sir, said through the speaker: “Congratulations to those who got themselves a new slave today. To the rest of you, I can only say better luck next time. To those who bought a girl here today though, please bring your girls over to the lobby and we will sort out all of the paperwork. Thank you” The speaker crackled again and then got quiet.

Stephen led me through some corridors and up an elevator and brought me into a room with a big desk. He walked up to the desk where Sir already was standing. “Ah yes, Stephen. You’ve got yourself a good one! Took some strong will on my part not to keep this one for myself” He said and they both laughed. “Yeah as soon as I saw her I knew I had to have her. And I couldn’t let that asshole Kozlov get here.” Stephen said and smiled. Sir handed over a couple of papers and told Stephen to sign them. When he was done Sir asked “What do you want to name your new girl?” Stephen looked at me for a brief moment and then said “Lucy.” Sir walked over to a computer and started tapping the keyboard. After a while a printer started buzzing. Sir grabbed the papers that were printed and walked over to another desk. After a few minutes he came back with a passport in his hand. He handed it over to Stephen and said, “Enjoy your new purchase. It’s always a pleasure to do business with you, Stephen.” They stretched their hands out and shook them. “Now, if you bring her over to this side room, we’ll brand her for you and give her some clothes to wear. Then you are free to go.” Brand me? What the hell? I wanted to run but I didn’t dare to. Somehow I didn’t want to disappoint my new master when he spent so much money one me. He pulled me into a small room off to the side. In the middle of the room was a strange chair. It was made out of metal. He told me to sit in it. I hesitated for a brief moment but then I did as he said. Shortly after I sat down a bar was folded down over my lap and my arms and legs were locked in place, snugly against the chair. I screamed when sudden pain hit my right butt cheek. I tried to get out of the chair, instinctively but it was to no use. I couldn’t budge. After a while the pain stopped and the restraints from the chair unlocked. I twisted my body to try and see what caused the pain and I could see a small black barcode, tattooed to one of my cheeks. Under it I could see small letters that said ‘Property of Woods’.

On one of the tables in the room, there was a few stack of clothes, each with a small piece of paper on top of them. Stephen picked up the stack with the note that said 4 and handed them over to me, but he kept the panties. “You won’t be needing these.” He said and winked. There was a white shirt with buttons, a white bra a, short, red, checkered skirt and a pair of white sneakers. When I put them on I felt strange. First off because this was the first time I ever had worn a bra, but it was also the first time in two months I had worn anything at all except for my collar. He lead me over to a pair of elevator doors that opened when we got close. He hit the button labeled ‘ground’ and the elevator started moving up. He kept my collar on but he unhooked the lead. “Do me a solid and don’t do anything stupid now. We will find you if you try to run and you won’t like what will happen with you then.” He said calmly. Eventually, the elevator stopped and the doors slid open. This was the first time I got to breathe fresh air in two whole months. “Let’s go” Stephen said and gave me a shove out of the elevator. “We’ve got a plane to catch”.

The following user says Thank You to annaw for this post:
Old 09-05-2016, 12:15 PM   #14
annaw

Chapter 8

We walked over to a limousine that was waiting for us outside. A huge, black man was waiting by the back door, dressed like a chauffeur. He had to have been at least two meters tall. He was a giant, even bigger than Greg. When we got closer to the limo, he opened the car door without a word. After we got in, he closed the door and got in the driver seat. “Allright” Stephen said. “We are going to board a plane, going for London. When we get there you are going to work for me in my brothel.” He studied my face for any reaction. I guess I was a bit surprised but I don’t think I showed it. He continued “You will, from now, until we arrive, act as my daughter. If anyone ask, your name is Lucy Woods, I am your father, Stephen Woods. We are returning from a weeks long vacation in Germany. Got it?” I nodded and said “Yes Sir.”. He sighed. “Not Sir, not right now at least. Say Daddy or Stephen or something.”. “Ok daddy.” I replied.

The car ride to the airport was uneventful. When we arrived, the driver let us out of the limo and then left to park it I assume. He joined us again when we were waiting in the line for the security check. When I passed through the detector it started beeping and a red light began to blink above me. A security guard pulled me to the side and started scanning my body with a hand scanner. The hand scanner didn’t beep but the security guard still went ahead and frisked me. He came up close from behind me and slid his hands up and down my body. He grabbed both of my boobs, one in each hand, and squeezed them a little. There was a lot of people around, waiting for their turn to go through the security scanner, who were watching us. I felt blood rush to my face and my cheeks got red. The security guard leaned in close and whispered “Yeah I bet you like that, you slut” into my ear. He continued to squeeze me all over my body down and in between my legs. He was spreading my cheeks and ran his hand in between them. Then he moved his hands to my front. I worried he would be able to feel my penis and realize I’m not a girl but fortunately, my penis was so small, he didn’t seem to notice it. I got the all clear and we proceeded to wait for the airplane for about an hour before we were able to board it.

I sat down next to Stephen in the middle of the plane. The chauffeur were seated on the other side of the aisle next to me. Pretty much as soon as the airplane lifted and the seatbelt light went off, the chauffeur stood up and leaned over me. He asked Stephen in a low voice, “Do you mind if I give her a test run?” And nodded slightly towards me. Sir looked at him for a second and then said, “Sure, Connor. We’ll just deduct it from your pay.”, and smiled. The chauffeur, Connor, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me down the aisle without saying another word. We entered the tiny bathroom and I could see a middle aged lady sitting in the second row from the front. She had a disgusted expression on her face when she saw us enter the bathroom together.

Connor pulled his pants down, revealing a monster of a dick. I guess it’s true what they say about black dicks because this was the biggest I had ever seen. He leaned back on the toilet and just nodded down towards his dick. I got what he wanted and knelt in between his legs. I started licking the sides of his dick and worked myself up towards the tip and then let my lips wrap around his dick and gently started sucking him off. My jaw was aching from the sheer size of his member. I bobbed my head up and down for a few minutes when I suddenly felt a hand at the back of my head, pushing me down on his dick. Because of the size of the penis I resisted for a second but I soon gave in and let him push his dick down my throat. Thanks to the doctor’s treatment, it didn’t exactly hurt but it was a bit uncomfortable. This was the first dick since the treatment that I had some trouble with at all. He held his dick as far down my throat as he could while he stood back up. He started fucking my throat slowly at first but he soon picked up the pace. He started grunting louder and louder and eventually pulled his dick out of my throat and moaned loudly. He started spraying cum all over my face. I didn’t know anyone could cum this much. The wonderful scent of cum filled my nostrils and I started licking up as much as I could around my face. When Connor thought I was clean enough he pulled me back out into the aisle. I was pretty sure there still was some cum on my face but I didn’t mind really. I felt slutty and I loved it.

When we left I once again noticed the middle aged lady. She looked as if she were about to faint when we passed. I noticed I still had some cum on my hand. I made sure she saw it as I licked it up, while looking in her eyes. She gasped loudly, and held a hand over her mouth. I could hear Stephen, who had been watching us since we left the bathroom, laughing hysterically. When I sat down, Stephen, asked Connor loudly, “She’s good, isn’t she?” Connor laughed and said “Yeah, she took it all down. She didn’t even gag!”. They both started laughing. I could see men from the rows around us, turning around and looking at me. One of them even winked at me.

After a few minutes an old, fat, bald guy walked up to us and asked, jokingly it seemed, if I could give one to him as well. Stephen didn’t blink. “Sure, but it’ll cost ya.”. The man looked really surprised and looked at Stephen. He seemed to change his mind for a second but then asked “How much?”. Stephen smiled and said “50 for a blowjob. 150 for anal” as he winked. The man thought about it for a second but then said, “a… a blowjob is enough for me I think.” Stephen nodded, held his hand out, and said “50 quid please.”. The man fished his wallet out from his pocket and pulled a £50 bill out. He handed it to Stephen and then took my hand and gently led me to the bathroom. The flight attendants gave us some strange looks and the middle aged lady from before, once again gasped as we passed. This time even louder. It didn’t take long for the old man to cum. He came in my mouth with no warning. I didn’t mind though. His cum tasted just as good as everyone else's.

Two more guys came up to us after that who wanted blowjobs and one guy wanted anal. He was a bit shocked when he saw that I had a dick but he didn’t seem to really mind. When we arrived at the London Heathrow airport, Connor went ahead of us and later pulled up in another limo. We got in and he drove us in what felt like circles until we came up to an enormous building with a giant sign above the front door. It said ‘Hotel Woods’. “Welcome to your new home” Stephen said as we stepped inside.

---------------------------------------

Feedback is everything to me. Please let me know if you are enjoying the story or if you think it's getting booring or whatever. Just let me know, good or bad! Thank you for reading <3

Last edited by annaw; 09-05-2016 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:27 PM   #15
pt26

Wow.... this an amazing story. I feel like you have just dropped us as the readers right into the story. Anyway can't wait to see what's next. Keep up the great work!!!!!

JESSY'S TOYS
Likes, Dislikes and Limits
RULES
pt26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk