Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-22-2017, 02:45 PM   #1
NoOne4ever
Baby Member

Thumbs up 34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

34/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello @ everyone!

I am a Dom from Germany with a long time in the BDSM community.

Obviously I am looking for a female submissive. I try to keep this short because I experienced in the past that posts with a long text don't get read very often.

I prefer:
  • Female that is into misogyny (at least in ‘play’)
  • Someone who has no problem with daily contact
  • Someone with a good personality
  • If you are a beginner or very inexperienced in BDSM or in general Sex I see it as a huge plus

I don't want:
  • Someone who is a fake
  • Someone who isn't serious
  • Someone who wants just to be a chat slave

I don’t care about:
  • Your looks (really I don't care, looks is not everything, other things are more important)
  • Your age (as long as you are 18+) or Ethnicity group

So why do I write it this way?
Very Simple. I like a lot of stuff in the sexual world and i don’t limit myself to just some part of it. Yes I like somebody who is into misogyny but i am very open to everything else, including other fantasies you might have.

One more thing…
I know a lot of you don’t like pictures… so let us clear this up: I am a visual guy, so pictures are a must for me. This way I also know you are not a fake and that you are serious.
If you are never okay with pictures then don’t waste your time on me - it's nothing personal and I like to write a lot, but in my experience people who don’t want to send pictures are either fakes or vanish after one day.
EDIT: I got asked if it is okay to crop the face out. Of course that is fine. If you don't want to show face, you don't have to!

Questions?
Then just ask me via PM or post here in the Thread - as I wrote before: I only put the basics in here because it is a quicker read.

Last edited by NoOne4ever; 06-22-2017 at 05:21 PM. Reason: clarification

Advertisements
Kink Talk