Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-22-2017, 11:27 AM   #1
Goggins

Male 28/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

28/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

About me
I am a real person living in Massachusetts, USA eastern time zone. I work full time and live a somewhat busy life so if you looking for me to hold your hand all the time I am not for you. I am 27,long brown hair, full beard, I am powerfully built but not tone, I like food and hate running. I enjoy dominating females and feminine males. It has been sometime sense I did the online thing but find myself missing it. I have had experience online and in real life most recently in real life. My main interests are Bondage, orgasm control, punishment, tasks and rules, playing dress up and if your male, cross-dressing. I do not kick and I do not have a web-cam so I do not require one from you

What I am looking for
Mainly I am seeking a long-term online submissive. Willing to give me 10 to 20 hours a week of real time talking and daily email exchange. If you are close by and want some in person meetings that will be fine. You must be serious and not just looking for a quicky. I am willing and able to discuss problems or time restraints you should be too. Communication is the key in any relationship. Most importantly DO NOT waste my time. I am not looking for anyone to old, younger is best but I am not against a LITTLE older.

What is expected of you
You will have to follow a list of rules, small to start and as we progress so will the list. I will also give you tasks that will need to be completed in a set amount of time accompanied by at least one picture(after a time, I know many people need time to work up to that but after a few weeks if your still not comfortable then we are not working). You will be somewhat fit, I do not mind a few extra pounds but I try to look good so you should too. If male no facial hair and the less hair the better from the neck down. In time chest and legs will be smooth. Remember you are to please me while bettering yourself.

If you made it this far, wonderful you are almost done. To make my life easier fill out this basic information questionnaire. I promise to get back to everyone who applies.

Time zone:
Weight(pounds):
What toys you own:
What are your likes, dislikes, and limits:
What experience you have:
What you want from this:
A basic description of what you look like or a picture.

I thank you for your time and participation and look forward to reading all responses.
The following user says Thank You to Goggins for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk