Old 05-12-2017, 02:51 AM   #16
18_sub_TS

Please do carry on

Likes: tights, anal play, humiliation, cum play and piss play.

Dislikes but could be punishments : cbt, nipple torture, partially public, pain

Limits: family , fully public , illegal ,permanant , blood and shit eating
18_sub_TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 05:07 PM   #17
MrPurpleSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18_sub_TS View Post
Please do carry on
I will! Just started writing a new chapter
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 05:18 PM   #18
MrPurpleSky

Default Chapter 7b

Seeing this beautiful young girl pushing herself on a big dildo made my dick want to go hard, impeccably hard, I must say. But the cage prevented it from doing so and made me hurt instead. "Enjoying the show, boy?" she asked. I nodded. "Good". She pushed down on the dildo again, this time a bit slower. She starts riding it and soon she moans loudly. Suddenly she stops and steps off the dildo. She grabs it at the bottom, en brings it to my face. "Open your mouth". I hesitate for a second. "Now", she says, dominatingly. I slowly open my lips and quickly pushes it in.
It already looked big when she was fucking it but it sure as hell felt big when she pushed in into the back of my mouth. I felt it pushing the sides of my throat while it slid further down. Soon I started gagging on it and tried to cough. That didn't stop her though, as she slowly started fucking my mouth with it. After a minute or so she pulled it out, inspected it and said "Well, that looks lubed up enough".

Chapter 8 coming soon. In the meanwhile I have a quick question for you all: Do you think the story is moving too fast, too slow or is the pacing good right now? Please send me your opinions either here or in a pm
The following user says Thank You to MrPurpleSky for this post:
Old 06-21-2017, 09:23 AM   #19
MrPurpleSky

Default Chapter 8

I was afraid. The dildo already felt huge in my mouth, but was she going to fuck my ass with it now? That's what she meant, right? When she said it was lubed enough? I wanted to beg her not to do it, but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. I heard my breath getting louder as she walked back to the end of the bed. She grabbed the dildo at its base, stepped on the bed and attached the dildo to my cage again. I sighed in relief, I think I even let out a "thank god".

She laughed, I won't use a dildo this large on you, don't worry. She giggled as she moved herself over on the dildo again. She rubbed it over her pussy for a bit, before pushing it back. She slowly moved down on it again, except this time the dildo went into her ass instead. She scream again, mostly pain it sounded like. Her face looked like she was in pain, but she didn't stop. She started going deeper and deeper, pulling it out very slowly every time. Soon the screams of pain turned into screams and moans of pleasure. After a minute of so it felt like my dick was ready to explode but the cage hurt too much to allow for that.

She came soon after she started rubbing her pussy and at that moment it felt like my dick was gonna fall off. "Oh my god, please let me cum" I said softly. "You want to cum? Hmmm. Maybe", she said dreamingly.
"But I won't just let you, you'll have to do something for me too..."
Old 06-21-2017, 11:48 AM   #20
InnoTheFox
getDare Sweetheart

I'm happy to see this story making a comeback!

I'm such a slut and I NEED to be humiliated!! <3

PM DaresToysMy RulesExposed Forever

❤❤ LOVE ❤❤
Pet Play, Hypno

❤❤ LIKE ❤❤
Bondage, Cum Play, Humiliation, Watersports.

❤❤ DISLIKE ❤❤
Hidden Public, Messy.

🗙🗙 LIMIT 🗙🗙
Permanent, Fam & Friends, Scat, Public/Risky, Denial,Face Pics, Work.

Kik: innothefox

SubbyFoxboi was here!
InnoTheFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:27 PM   #21
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Amazing story , can't wait for more

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:52 PM   #22
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Good, I'm looking forward to reading more installments
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 12:39 PM   #23
MrPurpleSky

I'll be posting a new chapter after this, but before I do i'd like to give a little info

I'm gonna continue writing this story over the coming months. I'll try to update it regularly but that won't always happen because 1. I don't always have time, 2. I don't always have inspiration (I have a lot of "interests" so i'm not always in the mood for this type). It might stop for a while but you can assume it will always come back (dm me if you think it's really taking too long )

I'd also like to say that I'll go forward on this type of story with I think around 7 more chapters (with slowly increasing dirty/extremeness), after that I'm gonna make it more hardcore (maybe with parts I can't put on GetDare, depending on the exact rules, more on that later)
Old 06-28-2017, 12:46 PM   #24
MrPurpleSky

Default Chapter 9a

All my fears had faded by now. I was just too horny and frustrated with being locked in my cage I was ready to do anything. "Okay, whatever you say, I'll do it". A little smile appeared on her face. "Are you sure? Because if you decline what I say next you're gonna be here for a lot longer. That's also the case if you dissapoint me".

I thought about that for a little but, like I said, I felt like I would be willing to do anything. I nodded. "Okay, anything". "Allright", she said "Just a second". As she turned around to walk pick up some cloting from the floor I saw her gaping ass. This immediately made me sure of the decision I just made, because, damn, I wanted to jerk off to that! Her small butt with that huge gape, covered in shiny lube, made me want to cum right then. But, of course, I couldn't. She walked out of the room, leaving me with my horny thoughts.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:00 PM   #25
MrPurpleSky

Default Chapter 9b

She soon returned, now fully clothed in jeans and a shirt. "Okay, time to let you have some fun. Well, if you earn it, some fun". "Yes, please", I answered.
She walked over to me and grabbed the dildo attached to my cage. She walked to my head. "Open your mouth". I did this before and it wouldn't be a hard task to get my dick freed, so I obliged. She immediately forced the dildo down my throat, making me gasp. After I gained my breath and cool again, I realized I had made a huge mistake, because the smell that came into my nose... The taste that came into my mouth... well, it turns out she did not clean herself out before she rode her ass on it. I wondered how I didn't see it before. Maybe it was the angle? Or was it on the other sides of the dildo?

I quickly realized that didn't matter because it was in my mouth now anyway. The taste wasn't as bad as I could imagine, but the smell, oh, the smell. It was horrible. I quickly started gagging because of it. Not a lot at first, but the dildo going down my throat quickly made it worse. Soon a little vomit went up. She noticed immediately and asked me if I wanted her to stop. I quickly considered my options. Dissapoint her and stay here longer or die Jimi Hendrix-style. I obviously chose to dissapoint her.

She pulled out the dildo slowly. "Well, I think you know you just dissapointed me, that means you're gonna be here a lot longer"
Old 08-25-2017, 07:43 AM   #26
MrPurpleSky

Default Chapter 10a

At this point it didn't matter to me anymore. I was só horny, so looking forward to jerking off to this girl's beautiful body, that I didn't care how long I stayed. I was frustrated though. The cage around my cock stopped me from getting hard and getting any stimulation at all. But that was about to change...

"Well, I was going to let you out after this, but I guess you don't want that yet", she said with an evil grin on her face. "And I'll abuse you a lot more before you ever get to cum, boy." I still didn't care, I would honestly do anything for her at this point. So, truthfully, I said: "I will do anything you want to deserve to cum".
She laughed. "Good", she said, "but you'll regret saying that".
Not even that could get my horniness to subside, it just turned me on more. What was happening to me?
Old 08-25-2017, 07:57 AM   #27
MrPurpleSky

Default 10b

She pushed the dildo back into my mouth. "Time to get that lubed up a bit more", she mumbled.
Again she started slowly but soon she was increasing in speed and started pushing the dildo deeper down my throat. A few times she pushed it in as deep as it could go, kept it there for a few seconds, then pulled it out of my mouth completely. This made my own spit dribble over my face and chest. She dragged her fingers through that and rubbed it over my chest, especially over my nipples. The pinchings she gave me felt amazing. Once again it would've made my cock rock hard were it not for the cage.
As the dildo went deep down my throat and her fingers pinched and pulled at my nipples I couldn't stop myself from moaning. This was turning me on so much!

She pulled the dildo from my mouth, slapped it on my face a few times and put it down on the table. "I'm going to untie you now. Don't try to run, you'll regret it".
To be honest she wouldn't have had to said that. I wouldn't even try, I was enjoying myself too much for that!
She quickly loosened the ropes around my hand and legs. "Turn around", she commanded. And I did, now laying on my stomach with my cock cage pushing into the bed. She grabbed at my legs and with a powerful pull brought my butt to the end of the bed. My knees were now on the floor. She grabbed each leg and pushed it to the side of the bed as far as she could before tying me up there. My arms were pulled to over my head and roped up again.
She walked over to head of the bed and sat down. I was looking straight into her beautiful, white panties now. I saw a wet spot, meaning she must have been quite horny. She pulled herself up to the headboard and put her feet forward. "Lick them clean, slut", she told me.
I could just about move my head up enough to reach her toes. I started licking over here toes, one by one, before moving between them, licking the sweat from her gorgeous feet.
After a while she must have gotten bored, because she she told me to keep my head still. She turned her foot, told me to open my mouth, and just shoved it in. I could take it almost as far as her ankle, meaning it was going deep in my throat.
So here I was, tied up, naked, in a cock cage and being fucked in the mouth by a beautiful girl's foot.
Old 08-25-2017, 08:11 AM   #28
MrPurpleSky

Default 11a

This situation made me hornier than I had ever been before. I mean, I was quite young and it was the first time I was ever with a girl "sexually" so of course I would be horny, but this was a situation I had never expected to be in.
But here I was, a girl footfucking my mouth.
She pulled out her foot while I fantasized about what she would do next (would I finally get a release?). She slapped it on my mouth and moved it over my face, covering me in my own spit. She stepped off the bed, and moved back to my now exposed ass. Suddenly I felt a sting on my ass. She was spanking me! Her flat hand came down on my ass again and again. And weirdly enough, this just turned me on more. So once again i was moaning. "Oh, you like this, don't you slut?" I brought out an affirmative "mmm" sound. As the slap became louder so became my moaning.
"Ooh that looks nice and red. Time for something else." she said as she walked over to my head. She told me to open my mouth again and pushed in her finger. "Lube it up", was her command.
The last time she did this I had to fuck her ass with it but I was afraid this time that wouldnt be the case...
Old 08-25-2017, 08:18 AM   #29
MrPurpleSky

Default 11b

As I licked off her finger she started moving her other hand over her panties. Steadily the wet spot grew, giving me a great view. But soon she pulled her finger from my mouth and walked back and what I had expected became reality: she was going to fuck my ass with her finger.
I had never had anything in my ass but as she was moving her finger over my hole all I could think was "please push it in". I was so horny but so frustrated because of the cage I was craving for any type of release. I moaned as she ran her finger down to my perineum and back to my hole. Suddenly she pushed it in. It felt amazing, having her finger suddenly filling up my hole, so I moaned loudly. I heard anal could be painful but this felt amazing. She quickly moved around her finger in my ass.

As sudden as it went in it she pulled it out again and walked over to the nightstand, grabbed the dildo from it and pushed it in my mouth. "Lube it up slut". I tried to bob my head down on it while she walked back to my ass and pushed in her finger again, soon adding a second. Slowly but steadily she stretched my ass out, sometimes adding or removing a finger from my hole, while I sucked a thick 8inch dildo knowing that would be going up my ass soon...
Old 08-25-2017, 01:29 PM   #30
NotStoner420

The story has me fighting against my chastity cage! Keep it up lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk