Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-21-2017, 09:26 AM   #1
Master_24
Account Banned

Male 32/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

32/male/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (very strict)

*This will basically be the same ad as my last one, but i'll add a few things, i'm looking to have full control of you, with report, homework, etc, if you have a gf, must be willing to find a way to follow rules if you want to be mine, if not this won't work! here's my ad:

Hello boys, I'm a master 31 years old from Canada New-Brunswick, I'm looking for a slim or athletic slave only**** and i'm open for real meeting or kik session!

The slave i'm looking for must show face whenever I want him to, must be serious, (if in a relationship with gf or bf, rules must take priority), must be willing to be chaste and must be available to give reports!

if you're interested in talking you can do it in pm or contact me directly on kik: mastermattew. Know that i'm a full top, I will never bottom, and i'm looking for complete control full time, not part time!

I'm also very open-minded, so if you're into diapers(on condition you agree to get a cage) into pain, anything really you can contact me on my kik and explain what you want!

I will do all exept crossdressing!

DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T SHOW FACE AND IF YOU'RE PLANNING ON LEAVING AFTER 1-2 DAYS, thank you for your time!

mastermattew

Update
I am still looking for a good boy, seem like, those that contact me can only last 1 day, I give the rules, they say, oh those are good rules sir then disapear the next day!

when you contact me give me your name, age, location and tell me if you saw my kik on here and if you read my ad completly! I also want to know if you're gay, straight or bi and if you're single gf or married!

thank you for your time again and hope this time, only serious people matching my ad will contact me

Mastermattew
Old 07-09-2017, 06:38 AM   #2
Master_24
Account Banned

Default Some updates

I've receive a few interesting message ( a few) but even though the ad specifically says what i'm into and the requirements, there's still some that contact me without reading the ad. I am willing to be a keyholder, yes, but you will have to prove that you're locked often and that will still include face.

I was ask how to make a report, that's simple, just write what you did in your day, how you are feeling about the task, where you're going and what are your plans, that way I can know what are the plans and can tell you what to do at that time!

KIK: mastermattew

Make sure you state you're from here and make sure that you've read the ad completly before contacting me!

Edit (19th of July):
I was still contact by average/big slave, I won't even take time to talk to you.. I've also been contact by people that don't want to show face, DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU DON'T SHOW FACE! if you're in a relationship make sure you can follow rules including: NO SEX, WEARING A CAGE...

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 07-19-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk