Old 06-14-2017, 08:59 PM   #1
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Default Please ban me

I tried to leave of my own accord, but I end up loggubg in daily in the hopes of reconnecting with someone after I inadvertently ruined the relationship.

I am emotionally drained and miserable because of that, and have lost all drive to be active here. If my account were simply banned, I wouldn't be able to torture myself daily hoping for a reply.
Old 06-15-2017, 03:13 AM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Just to avoid confusion with other people, I'll post the message here instead of PMing it to you, ksoma.

I'm sorry for being selfish but even though I don't know you personally, I'd hate to lose you. As you probably know, getDare doesn't usually ban people upon request but after reading this message I don't think that I could bare not banning you. So instead, I'll put you on posting probation for two months (twice the time between your last post and now). After these months, if the urge of getDare is still draining you emotionally, then I can lengthen it for you or make it permanent.

I wish you all the best and have a great summer!

Ps. For anyone reading this. The best way to approach a moderator with such a request is to privately send a message to the mod, and not by posting a thread such as this one.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
Closed Thread