Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-16-2017, 03:49 AM   #46
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Time to get tough!

I had to sent boy A a message earlier.

TAKE NOTE!

Nothing at all in my inbox here or skype, no reports, lines (not one page or single line!) or blogs, rather disapointed in you boy, our chat was cut short last night due to wifi/internet problems. I know you are busy with work and real life, but you must also make time for me, I did tell you it would not be easy and that I can be very demanding, but if you wish to continue to wear my collar and lie at my feet naked, nails painted, licking and sucking my smelly feet then you need to take note and improve. Because I am having to write this text, you will not be allowed to cum, ejaculate your spunk or fully orgasm until the end of June, not May, because you gave me control of "it" and any pleasure or pain your useless little genitals give you.

You can always walk away and leave at any time, but never try to return as it will be so easy to replace you from the bottomless pit of young horny very submissive boys searching for a good Master and I know I am good, very fucking good! I will always be inside your head and memories in your brain, when awake or at sleep, forever.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 06:49 AM   #47
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London Part 03-1

London Part 03-1

From boy A's Diary....

"Wrong .. I have to write now … I was just pissed on and left to dry. If at first it felt almost good it did not at the end - cold, this was the worst part. I stink now… But I deserved all this somehow and fuck even wanted it…. I feel almost grateful .. grateful to Sir for this experience. I must be loosing it … (but why did it happen and spoil the later time together?)"

So we left London Part 02....

Several hours later I awoke alone, in the dark, I could hear movement, I looked down, my side of the bed, "he" was there covered in a blanket, "he" was right not to wake me and get into the bed without my permission. "Would you like to get into the bed, boy?", "Yes, please, sir!", so he crawled in hoping that his naked body would please and arouse me.

I awoke again a few hours later, my boy next to me, smelling slightly of stale piss, somehow this turned me on, he was new, he had a lot to learn, but I had to come down hard when he broke rules, the little shit lying on the sofa not a care in the world, NO! So I slapped his face hard, that shocked him and then I made him lie in the bath while I pissed on and in him, to degrade him, to make him think!

But that was hours ago and I awoke, I was feeling horny, I licked his body, slighty salty, my piss I guess, I chewed his little nipples and checked, "it" was very hard, mmm, youth. I sucked his hard throbbing boy cock, lucky boy, he knows his body pleases me, I moved up, kissed the boy, he stired, tired, slowly waking, I wispered in his ear "Morning boy, Sir is going to fuck that tight ass again, so lube up or you get it dry, either way you are getting fucked, your choice, I dont care, the tighter the better!" He stired and as I rolled a condom on, he lubed up, I pulled him to the edge of the bed, flipped him over face down, "Ass up boy", I penetrated him quickly balls deep, mmmm, he felt good, tight and warm, "push back boy, don't let me do all the work!", as I thrust forward, he pushed back towards me, good for him and me, his past failures forgotten as I pumped away getting a good rhythem going, he new it would not be a quick 10 second fuck, I had age and stamina on my side. I did not spunk or orgasm, I just enjoyed the ride his tightness, his small moans and gasps of pleasure, yes he was enjoying it too, lucky boy. We seperated. I rolled him back into bed, "sleep Boy".

I got up, my body clock being hour's earlier than the boys, I would let him sleep, it had been a long and difficult night.

I went into the bathroom, smiled and pissed as a man does, standing, not sitting on the rim as an owned boy does. Another day with my boy, a nice Italian meal out later, mmm, yes. I tried to login to Getdare on the IMac in the Apartment, damn Parental locks, no good! I put on the Radio low, via Iplayer, at least that worked, no Catchup TV as it needed Flash to be installed, but that needed admin rights, Fuck! After a while I started to get bored, no, I would not wake the boy, he needed rest a long day ahead of him. Maybe a present for him, mmm, so I slowly wanked as I had not spunked earlier when fucking the boy, the thoughts flooded my brain, he was a good fuck a virgin boy (anally) when I met him, no longer, that was taken on our first meeting, not a hard brutal fuck, I let him control the fuck as he lowered himself onto my hard cock and bounced, him controlling the depth and rate and angle, he seemed a natutral, happy bouncing on my very hard cock for ages, no longer a virgin ass, now "Fucked Master's Property". I grabbed a glass to catch my spunk, a reward for the boy, then I looked up, standing in the doorway was the boy, watching his Sir Masterbate, a smile flickered from his lips, I think he was semi errect or fully hard, but like a good boy, he did not touch "it" or speak, he just watched. "You caught me boy, naughty Sir!!". The boy seemed to be embarresed, would he offer to "help me out"? Was he freaked out watching a fat old kinky man get off thinking about him, I don't know, he quickly scuttled off towards the bathroom. Damn, I did not spunk, the moment has lost and the boy lost out on his present!

He returned in a few minutes, the moment was now lost. "Are you going to make breakfast boy, I was going to leave you to sleep for longer, but you woke and then sort of caught me at a rather intimate moment?". The boy agreed to make me and him breakfast, he said little about catching me masterbating, was he shocked or disgusted, all men do it, the ones that don't are either liars or owned, lol?

We sat together, ate a breakfast of chopped fresh fruit and plain yougurt, it was filling plus fresh orange juice cut 50/50 with fresh cold mineral water. We talked and made plans for today, whe had hours before Dinner at 7pm at the Italian resturant, another full day with my boy, its always such nice way to start the day with a good fuck!

More soon.

"There are lots of nice coffee shops this way Sir" Those words will haunt the boy!

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-22-2017 at 10:06 AM.
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 05-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #48
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London Part 03-2

London Part 03-2

I let the boy sit next to me on the settee, naked except for his collar and painted nails, mmm, nice!

I made the plans for a small walk in the "fresh" London air, head towards Tower bridge, turn right, towards London bridge, cross, right again and head towards home, via the supermarket, we needed a few bits for the fridge for Sunday. The Tower bridge was very busy Saturday morning plus loads of snap happy selfie taking tourists, no body really noticed the boy slowly walking two steps behind the older, slighty overweight man, he his head bowed as he walked.

At the end the boy spoke quietly, "There are lots of nice coffee shops this way Sir", as he pointed towards the left side of of the bridge, mmm "Are you shure?", "Yes, Sir", so we headed left passed a few closed resturants with river views, through narrow streets of old warehouse conversions and small clearings with a view of the Thames, we walked and walked, just built up block after block.mmm, no nice coffee shops!!

I passed a disused quiet warehouse, the door old and broken, I scanned for people and cctv cameras, none, good. I pushed the boy though the door into a quiet dimly lit area, "Strip boy, get naked now!", "Sir, sir, its a bit public and dirty and dusty", "Shut the fuck up boy and obay, you dirty horny cocksucking slut!", "Sir!", "Last chance, boy!".

The boy slowly stripped, removed his jacket and top, stood for a while and then removed his trousers, he was not wearing underwear today as per his daily permissions. "Can I please leave my shoes and socks on Sir, please, please", I stuffed the boys clothes into a large carrier bag I was carrying. "Fuck boy, naked means naked, so NO!". Off came the shoes and he placed his socks in the shoes, which I picked up too. Now stood naked, collared, with nails painted red, the boy started to shiver, his voice croaked "S..i..r!".

"Maybe I should find a pub, rest my tired feet have a pint or two and return for you on the way back, maybe!". The boy shook, his face dropped, did I dedect a small tear run down his cheek of worry, fear, remorse, anger?

"Sir, please, be reasonable, you cannot leave me here stark bollock naked, collared, what if people find me before you return, what, what" his voice slowly left him, he began to sob.

"I am so sorry, Sir, please, please, I will do anything to earn my clothes back again, Sir, please!"

"I have had your slutty mouth, your anal virginty, your tight boy arse, several times!". I laughed a little. The boy was so unsure, so at my mercy, so vulnerable, so why was "it" hard?

More soon.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 05-22-2017 at 10:07 AM.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:47 AM   #49
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Thanks

Thanking me boy, will not get your clothes back, I laughed!

Sir.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:08 AM   #50
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Small submissive boy balls.....

A short break from London Part 03

boy A sent me a very good completed report, I think he missed me last night as I was out socially, even though he was on my mind!

Why do I have small submissive boy balls?

People sometimes say size does not matter but when you have such small submissive boy balls like me you start to think differently. You can not help but stare at other Men - real Men who are not ashamed to show there big, low hanging balls, teasing us submissive little sluts just by holding and touching them, proudly demonstrating their superiority. Reminding us of our position and how we will never be able to have proper jewels. Just two peanuts, olives, small grapes hidden in a tight sack. And Men always know! They sense our insecurity, the way we hide in the lockers, change after everyone is already gone, the way we pretend size does not really matter and the way we stare every time we see proper Men balls. We try to hide our lust but “it” always betrays us and our darkest desires to be humiliated for having tiny balls. That the more the fact we have no balls is repeated, the more we want to serve and be close to someone who actually has proper balls. Balls, nuts, gonads, testicles, cajones, eggs, privates, rocks, marbles, nads, stones, you name it…
I am unfortunately no different and although I usually try not to look, seeing a Man play with his balls - and real Men always like to play with them, adjusting them in their pants - always makes me drool as I silently contemplate on nature’s way of showing me how much I need control and how I need to submit to Men and their low-hangers (there simply is something irresistible about a Man with big balls, big hairy balls - just like the ones Sir has). It is as though nature marked me so other Men can recognise my slave desires. Those pathetic testes reveal as much as my red varnished nails - a girly boy, a kinky slut horny for cock, hoping to worship Sir’s balls and lick those tiny little drops of sweat that form on them.
To me big (bigger than mine: “to be honest most men have bigger balls than you, pup”) balls matter more than the size of a cock and my small balls usually make me feel I also have a small cock, just an “it”. No wonder Sir refers to my crotch as useless little genitals. They can still produce cum, but are only allowed a release if and when Sir says so. And even then this does not always present a chance for a full-blown Man orgasm. It can be just a pathetic dribble from “it”. Just enough to get some release, loose the stale spunk that formed over weeks of chastity. Feeling the cum dribble out of the penis, travelling from that excuse for balls to “its” head, in a mixture of pleasure and utter humiliation of an uncontrolled leakage. And such leakage, which is always followed by a loud Thank you, Sir, only makes my tiny submissive balls look even smaller as they empty and, yes, shrink even more. They turn into a little walnut, tightly hidden somewhere between “it” and my boy pussy.
And they remain there because as a slave boy I do not deserve bigger balls and because I know there is nothing I can do but to accept my inferiority. I stopped fighting, surrendered and offered “it” and my useless little balls to Sir, hoping they could be at least of some use to him. I offered him my balls to use them for his pleasure, the way he sees fit, be this torture or gentle teasing. I found new reasons why I have small submissive boy balls, why are they even there. I learned what is their new function. And I will try to list those reasons and functions here, fully aware this may bring a devilish smile on a proper Man’s face.
I have small submissive boy balls for Sir to enjoy torturing them, squeezing them to the point I squeal, begging for a release, trying to escape his tight grip and holding back tears, as my voice becomes higher and higher: “Please Sir, please stop, aaaaaaa…. please Sir”. And Sir knows even if they are small they are a perfect spot for punishment. When I am misbehaving Sir flogs them and this is one of the rare moments when I think I have bigger balls. Simply because of the flogger’s wrath. Sending pain from the balls to the brain as if a huge surface and not just an square inch was hit.
At the same time having such small balls does not mean there is not enough space to cover them in clothespins, leaving them on for a while, twisting them around for Sir, before yanking them off with one fast hit, hoping every single one will come off immediately. Hoping not have to repeat such a painful ordeal. But for Sir’s pleasure it is worth it. After all that is why my small submissive boy balls are there.
I have small submissive boy balls for Sir to enjoy dripping wax on them, staring deep in my eyes, seeing both my pain and pleasure as I shake awaiting the next drop. And the next…. And the next … But I do not have the balls to say no….
I have small submissive boy balls for Sir to appreciate them covered in toothpaste as the pain spreads all over my genital area and I once again beg him to let me wash them. Even if it means with my fresh boy pee. Another sign of what a dirty whore I have become.
I have small submissive boy balls for Sir to laugh at them, humiliating me, when he compares them to balls of real Men, knowing all I can do is to stare at his big, full Man balls, craving for his spunk and a chance to cover them with my spit. Becoming instantly aware of my role as a slave for his pleasure. Becoming not just his boy, but his ball-less girl, sitting to pee of course (urinals are only for Men - and Men have balls). And he knows I enjoy being his girl, just as much as I enjoy being his boy. Not a Man but a boy with smooth shaved balls. My balls are not allowed hair anymore. Hair is for Men only. And for a boy with small smooth balls panties are the best choice of underwear. Loose boxers without a proper package in them?! Hard to even imagine…
My shamefully small balls can also be used as a tool Sir uses to remind me of my routine. And so I slap them hard ten times every morning with the back of a hairbrush, making sure each hit is as strong as Sir’s were. Not holding back, making them really hurt, punishing them for being so small and useless. Waking up knowing I have to hurt them because this is the only attention they will get for the day. Thank you, Sir.
But I also know, now that I have given Sir control of them, they can be a source of pleasure for both of us, when he decides to treat them gently, rubbing them, running fingers over them, and, when I am a really good boy, even sucking on them. And this is when I know it is best not to worry about comparing them to other Men - it is after all pointless. The best thing is to just let Sir have full control, never hiding my balls and always allowing Sir access to my useless little genitals. “slave will keep an open posture at all times while serving Master. slave will make its body available for Master's use at all times moving to give Master better or easier access as required”
My small submissive boy balls are also a way to bring a smile on Sir’s face when he sees them turn blue after edging me multiple times. Bringing me to the verge of an orgasm but never allowing me that final release. And I just say “Thank you Sir”, swallow the remains of my pride, lower my eyes and try to be Sir’s well behaved pup, forgetting the long lasting pain and discomfort from all the built-up juices boiling in my nuts.
I do not know what may happen next to “my” balls. They are after all Sir’s property and Sir will decide. He may decide to play with them, expose them to more ball torture (I know there are many wicked methods yet to be discovered) or even lock them up with “it” in a chastity cage, although he says this will be very hard due to their humiliating size. But whatever happens I know size of my balls always puts me in my place. Like one of the getDare users wrote “There are few things more humiliating than being forced to do things that are demeaning while in turn knowing that the other person is more well endowed than you … if he removes any aspect of your masculinity. And worst (or best) of all is when he makes you thank him for it. Being forced to say thank you repeatedly…”
Thank you Sir for taking control of my useless little genitals.
Thank you Sir for teaching me why I have my small submissive boy balls and thank you Sir for taking them under your control.

boy A

Well done boy!

Sir.
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 06-09-2017, 03:43 AM   #51
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Gratefull for a dribble!

Gratefull for a dribble!

Sir, good morning and thank you for the dribble Sir. I woke up extremely horny Sir I must admit and started my regular edges Sir. I timed good and really reached a 10 just at the end Sir, even though it took just another stroke Sir to dribble Sir. But I only dribbled Sir, no orgasm Sir. I stopped, did not have any "spasms" Sir but just let "it" beg for the ultimate stroke, seeing "it" twitch as my boy spunk just ran - leaked and dribbled out Sir. And I leaked a lot Sir - a bit less than last time on cam Sir but still quite a lot.

No ultimate stroke for "it". I let "it" cool down a bit Sir as I gulped down my dribble Sir. "It" looked so funny, so controlled Sir - wanting more, but I did not let "it" get that Sir. I know that final pleasure is only if and when allowed to Sir. By you.

It cleared up my brain a bit Sir but at the same time made me again realise my role as your boy, your girl, your slave or your pup Sir dribbling, never spunking without permission. Thank you Sir.
I said a loud Thank you Sir at the end Sir ... it was you Sir who brought me to dribble just as I was thinking of ... remembering how you allowed me to lick your ass Sir "blush". I thought a lot about how you smell Sir.........

I think the boys training is going well now.

Sir.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:54 AM   #52
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default London Part 03-3 .

Currently working on London Part 03-3

I have decided that my pup, boy A should give me input from his point of view (POV) as events unfold in the cold damp warehouse, where he awaits naked collared dressed only in his red painted nails.

How will events unfold now he is totally at my mercy alone, unshure, but his little cock always betrays him, the dirty boy, as it juts out hard and twitches with his now thumping heartbeat? I am shure I can also see the glisten of precum slowly leaking fom him in anticipation.

Sir.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	There-is-no-terror-in-the-bang-only-in-the-anticipation-of-it-Alfred-Hitchcock.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	6929  
Old 07-19-2017, 12:07 PM   #53
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Hold.

This story must go on hold, due to real life events. Sorry readers.
Old 08-15-2017, 11:54 AM   #54
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Still here, but only just

Well maybe you Getdare readers don't want to know, but back here after a massive personal crisis, if that is what you call it.

I call it trying to end my life, yes seriously, I have attempted twice to end my life and it is good for me that I admit it, to myself and others. I carefully planned it but you cannot allow for chance and fate, no matter how much you plan and tick all the boxes.

The good thing, despite my massive meltdown, I am still in contact with boy A, but now of course our relationship is on a way different level, that is to be expected, is'nt it?

Maybe writing this small update here is therapy for me, getting my thoughts and feelings out of my system, to this screen that does not judge, interupt or have a "duty of care", something I have heard a lot of, from various people I do not know in these past few weeks.

Sir.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 08-16-2017 at 03:49 AM. Reason: typo
Old 08-25-2017, 05:39 AM   #55
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Thank You

Thank you boy A, for everything, serving me these last 9 to 10 months, our wonderfull real life meetings, your faith in me (you got on the plane and train, the rest is history!).

I hope our relationship continues to grow and evolve off Getdare, as your journey of discovery continues. I hope I taught and trained you well and you learnt very valuable lessons too.

Sir.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:41 AM   #56
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default boy A

Well, no reply from boy A.
Does he not value the time and effort I put into teaching and training him?
It seems not, the ill mannered ungratefull boy!

Words and promises mean little, actions speak louder, don't they?

Sir.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:59 AM   #57
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Boy A

Well, slaveboy28 has not been on here since 15th June 2017.

Maybe I was too hard on him, but he did give me a departing present in London, a very big "Thank You" card, he wrote a long detailed message of thanks, it was very hard to read it departing London on the "Virgin" train.

I may share its contents with you, fellow Getdare users, unless he asks me not to, I respect that some things are meant to be private, Master to slaveboy!

Sir.

Advertisements
Kink Talk