Old 06-12-2017, 01:46 AM   #1
des1234
Baby Member

Default Karens birthday present

Cousin Jess lived in a small rural town with a population of about two hundred people. The town people mainly consisted of older retired people and farmers that worked the farms surrounding the town and the odd teen that had no choice but to live there with their families.

Summer holidays were here and I was looking forward to visiting Jess for the first time over the six week holiday period. The thought of this exited me and I had been looking forward to it as it would be my first time out of the big city and experience the quiet country life also I was looking forward to Jess's surprise she had for me for my eighteenth birthday in a couple of days when I arrived.

The day finally arrived as I stepped off the train giving Jess a big cuddle and collected my luggage. “How are you Karen, let’s get you home “Jess said as they both climbed into the taxi for the trip home. As the taxi pulled up at Jesse’s house I could see it was an old two story house with a big front yard that was overgrown with bushes and trees hiding most of it from the front road.

“Hi mum we are home” Jess yelled in a loud voice to get her mother’s attention as she was hard of hearing. “Oh hi Karen replied her mom as she stopped doing the dishes and turned towards them. “Donna is here waiting in your room Jess” she heard her mom say as they both hurried up to Jess's room to meet her.

“So what’s this birthday surprise you keep telling me about, I’m kind of looking forward to it and a little curious about it” Karen asked. “Patience girl all will be revealed soon and I think you will like it” replied Jess as they entered her room and putting her suit case on her bed next to Jess's.

“Debbie this is Karen and Karen this is Debbie” She said as I turned to Debbie and the first thing I noticed was that Debbie was Sitting on Jess's bed with her legs crossed and for some reason she had both hands on her head and wearing a t-shirt that hugged to her body showing off her B cup breasts while her hands were like that. She was fairly skinny with light brown shoulder length hair and a kind of embarrassed look on her face. “Well you wanted to know about your birthday surprise well hear it is” Jess said as Karen as she looked at the confused look on Karen’s face.

“Debbie has been my slave for the past year and I’m giving her to you for the summer break for your birthday” Karen thought for a minute and replied “is you serious and what can she do?” “Anything you desire she will do for you or she knows what will happen if she disobeys an order."

“What will happen if she disobeys an order” I replied kind of exited but trying not to show it on my face. If she disobeys an order I have some very bad photos of her doing a very disgusting dirty thing I won’t mention that will make her life hell if the wrong people saw them Jess replied.

“Let me show you, seeing it’s your first day here just watch as she bees a good little slut for you” said Jess as Karen sat on her bed and started to watch the show. “Hands off your head and take off your t- shirt so Karen can see your little perfetic tits” Pulling the t-shirt over her head and giving it to Jess she placed her hands beside her and awaited her next command trying not to get too embarrassed with her situation.

“Now slap them and doesn’t stop until Karen thinks they are red enough.” After about ten minutes of slapping and watching her flinch and look at me with a humiliated look on her face as each slap hit her tits Karen felt a little sorry for her and told her to stop. The relieved look on her face was good to see but I kind of enjoyed making another girl do as I desired.

“Now go home and we will meet you at eight o’clock tomorrow morning at the school playground at the play equipment, it should be quiet there during the school holidays” Jess commanded as Debbie put her top back on and quickly left the room and headed home.

I started to get curious and asked Jess as she sat on her bed and gave me my answer. “It all started when we used to plat truth or dare together, easy at first and it progressed to more dirtier dares and I noticed she was more interested in her doing the dares so I eventually took some very interesting photos of her and now she serves me whenever I want, now you make the most of your birthday present and think up some good tasks for your prize tomorrow.
des1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk