Old 04-06-2017, 08:43 AM   #1
Legs4Days

Default The Girl and The Apple

I approached the door as the uber slowly drove away. Her house was smaller then I imagined. I checked my phone and the address three times before ringing the door bell. This was the place.

I stood there playing with the edge of my skirt in my hands as I heard the bell faintly ring inside. I should of been more tired. After 3 delayed flights and no sleep since I had left my home if I wasn't so nervous I would of been more tired. There was something more then the nerves. Excitement.

I was about to try to call her on my phone when the door swung open. Standing in front of me was the brunet French Canadian I had come to love and adore. She had on make up that just made all her amazing features just pop but her clothing didn't match. She was wearing a light grey bathrobe tied pretty tight at her waist. She broke the silence before I could.

"Took you long enough. Come in. Come in. Leave your stuff by the stairs." She said with a smile and a greeting tone to her voice. Ha Canadians right?

I slid in through the the door and gazed around the house as I dropped my backpack at the stairs. It was nicer on the inside then the outside would let you believe. Large pictures on the wall, white tile that almost looked like marble and the entire place was dimly lit even though it was night. She walked past me.

"Shoes off and follow me this way" she ordered as she pointed to a room around the corner.

I followed her into a room with a fireplace already lit in the wall that provided most of the light for the room. Apart from the fireplace the only things there were 2 chairs across from each other with a table dividing them. On the table sat a tea pot, 2 tea cups and a bowl of red and green apples.

We sat down at the chairs and drank some tea. For a bit everything was normal. We just talked about life. How was the flight? Do you like Canada so far? That kind of nonsense. Until the broke the ice.

"Okay ready for the fun?" Her tone had changed to an almost evil dominant tone.
"Yes mistress Saint I am" I responded
"Good girl. Strip for me and get on your knees. As I was about to take off my top. "Slowly." She said with a smile.

I took a deep breath. Why was I so nervous? I had striped for her so many times on can before. I didn't think in person would be so much harder. I looked at her. I got lost in her hazel eyes that looked like they danced with the light from the fire. Looking at her calmed me down though. Like she was saying "It'll be okay" without opening her mouth.

I slipped the shirt off over my head. My blue bra with grey lace bounced out. (Not really bounce. But fell out since I'm only a B cup lol). I undid the belt on the skirt and was about to slide it down when I had an idea. I reached up the skirt and slid my panties off trying to use the skirt to hide my naughty bits. I tossed the panties into the pile with my shirt as she chuckled at me. I smiled back. I undid the bra and caught it before it fell off. I span around and looked at her over my shoulder. Her eyes were focused on me with a smirk on her face. I spun around again tossing my bra in the process. She called me a dork and that made us both laugh. I felt so comfortable with her. I undid the button on the skirt as it dropped to my ankles leaving me fully exposed. With an ungraceful maneuver I kicked the skirt into the pile and got onto my knees. The tile felt cold but a bit warm from the flame. She stood up.

"Very good slut. You should do that for a living." She undid her robe as it dropped to her feet. Underneath. She was wearing a light blue corset and grey lace panties. I couldn't help but stare. She was so beautiful. She was 5 foot nothing and couldn't weigh much of anything. She was so petite but still. She intimidated me. She began to walk around me.

"You look even better in person then on cam" she said which made me blush. I heard the rustling of metal but before I could do or ask anything I felt and heard the all to familiar click of hand cuffs on my wrist behind me. I walked my saliva. She walked back over to the table and picked up one of each color apple.

"You know how we are like apples? Because we can be so sweet ." She says as she hold up the red one. "Or we can be bitter and people will love us just the same." She finishes as she holds up the green one."now which do you want from me tonight?"

My eyes dance between the two apples as I feel myself getting wetter between my thighs. "Green!" I almost blurt out.

She drops the red one in the bowl and bites the green one. "Good choice" she says as she swallows the apple piece. I see her spin the apple and almost kiss it as she approaches me. She lowers the apple to my face, I see a lipstick print on the green skin of it. "Tiens ça"(French for hold this) I bit into the apple just enough to sink my teeth into.I didn't bite much but as my teeth pierced the skin the juices filled my mouth. She let go leaving me holding the apple in my mouth, handcuffed and on my knees.

Then she left the room. I was there for what what felt like a hour (though it was only 5 mins) . My mind just wandering. Thinking of all the stuff I wanted to do. Those thoughts making me more wet and making me even more horny and desperate. She hadn't let me cum for 2 weeks and I was dripping hoping she would let me tonight. The apple began to slip but I knew biting it much more would break off the piece. Thankfully she walked back in. She approached me and grabbed the apple. "Mordre" (Bite) I sunk my teeth in all way taking a chunk out of the apple. It tasted so good even though I had been tasting the juice for 5 mins.

She walked over and sat in her chair. She looked me dead in the eye and took a big long lick from where I had bitten the apple. Her tongue dragging across the wet gap I had made. I couldn't help but lick my lips.

She smiled then snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor in front of her chair. I walked over on my knees and looked up at her with big puppy dog eyes. It wasn't until I got close I realized her panties had a hole in the middle and I could clearly see her shaved wet slit. Another evil smile from her and another French command. One I had been waiting and hoping for. "Lécher" (Lick)

I barley got out my thank you miss before I put my head between her legs. I put my lips to her slit and gave it a slow kiss while sliding my tongue in just a bit. She let out a gasp. I had waited so long and talked so much about it. I was going to take my time and enjoy this.

I ever so slowly slid my tongue in between her pussy lips getting it as deep as I could. I think my tongue piercing brushed against a good spot because she let out a soft moan when it got in her. I noted that spot in my head. Then I pulled my tongue out, curling it up slightly to hit that spot again. It worked. Another moan from her this one a bit louder. I took the tip of my tongue and dragged it from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top, moving even slower over her clit.

I felt myself getting wetter. Her aroma, her taste, her moans, the feeling of her wet pussy and her stunning looks filled all my senses. I couldn't be in a happier place.

After repeating licking her slit and putting my tongue in and out brushing her g spot with my piercing. Her moans became more steady, she became more wet. She began to shout in a mix of French and English. I couldn't understand it all but I got the gist of it. She was enjoying this. If that wasn't an indicator in itself she began to push on the back of my head. Plunging my tongue deeper in her. I was able to maneuver my tongue in a way that each time my tongue went in, the tip of my tongue would hit her g spot as my piercing rubbed her clit. Each time I did this either got a French word to come out or her moans to get louder.

After only another minute or two of hitting both her spots an "Oh god oui" (yes) come out and I felt a rush if liquid over my tongue and mouth. Her hand moved away and I pulled my head away. Her head was lent back and she was breathing heavy. In between breathes she would shout "Merci, Merci" I laughed and she leant forward and kissed me. She tasted her juices as our tongues danced.
I tasted apple.

She pulled away from the kiss but kept her face close. "Okay. Time for me to be sweet"

The end.(maybe)

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed. <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk