Old 04-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
MischievousKitten
gD king

Default self-bondage idea

Well here's just a self-bondage idea I had, I haven't tried it.

First you will need a pair of handcuffs and a disposable paper cup of some kind. First you will duct tape the key to the handcuffs on the inside of the lid, as well as tape up any holes such as the hole for the straw that would prevent it from leaking when turned upside down. Anyway, then close the lid and turn the cup upside down. Cut out the bottom of the cup, and getting a straw would probably work best. Fill it with pee, or some other disgusting substance you wouldn't want to drink. You should probably set the cup on a table of some kind to prevent you from accidentally spilling the upside-down cup. Now handcuff yourself to something immovable.

The end result is that in order to get out, you have to drink the substance unless you want to spill it all over the place causing a mess. Once it is all drank, you can turn it over and retrieve your key.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MischievousKitten for this post:
Old 04-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #2
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Always good to hear new self-bondage ideas (I love it)

And I know I shouldn't be linking to other websites, but for people interested in self bondage, www.boundanna.com has tons of techniques and scenarios you could possibly try. I don't own that site or get any money for recommending it, I'm just a fan.

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 03:27 PM   #3
canis8602

Red face Extra work

I don't mean to offend anybody as this is a good dare but I don't think that you need to turn the cup upside down, cover the holes, and cut out the bottom. Would it not just make sence to leave it right way up in the first place. Or am missing something?
canis8602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

What you should do is leave a straw in the cup and take the key to the bottom of the cup and drink from the straw. It would work just as well with less problems.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #5
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile I like it

Very good idea... I always love new bondage/ predicament bondage/ self bondage ideas.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

I will be doing this but not with pee.....Possibly prune juice. Good dare. I have recently become fond of bondage scenarios.
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk