Old 08-17-2016, 06:03 PM   #1
alrightalready

Default Predicament Punishment

My Idea:
Buy a jigsaw puzzle and dump it out on the floor. Have sub place nipple clamps on each nipple with about 12 inch rope connecting Left nipple to Left wrist and Right nipple to Right wrist. Rope should be short enough that while reaching for and placing puzzle pieces the nipple is constantly pulled and is painful.

Above is the basic task but can be made more difficult by adding complicating factors:
1. Place a large and uncomfortable gag prior to starting puzzle
2. Insert large butt plug and tape in place
3. Add close pins or clamps to clit and labia to make movement uncomfortable.
4.. place a modified blind fold with holes to limit sight and make the puzzle more difficult
5. Tape fingers together so that sub does not have any dextarity and can only use "nubs" for their task. An alternative can be to place mittens on sub.
6. Use head harness conected to crotch rope tight enough that sub has to keep back arched and in an uncomfortable position. in order to see puzzle pieces sub has to pull on crotch rope or lift pieces by hand (which pulls on nipple clamps)
7. drink large amounts of water prior to starting puzzle and not being allowed to go until puzzle is complete. Or being force to use a diaper and stay wet until puzzle is complete
8. Frog tie legs so that more pressure is placed on knees and balancing is more difficult
9. throw a handful of rice on the ground where sub will be kneeling. (rice must be cleaned up by sub after puzzle completion)
10. set a time limit and however many pieces are unplaced equals number of swats from favorite swap.

I have been working on this idea for a while now and these are some of my favorite ways to modify it. I like that this is a task that anyone can add their own "flavor" to. It doesn't necessarily have to be a puzzle. I just wanted it to be a menial task made more difficult by being uncomfortable. It can also be a self-punishment as the set up is pretty easy.

I would love other peoples thoughts and ideas to make this a better punishment.
alrightalready is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to alrightalready for this post:
Old 06-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #2
Cottonwood1354

Great idea. I'm going to do this with one of my subs the next time we meet up. I'll let you know how it goes or what modifications we make.

Likes : games of chance, strip games, orgasm control/denial, masturbation dares, mild/moderate pain, edging, milking, bondage, semi-public

Limits : friends & families, scat, blood, ws, cross dressing, permanent, messy, extreme pain, body writing, illegal

Kik: joshua4413
Cottonwood1354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 10:45 PM   #3
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Certainly sounds interesting.

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 01:50 PM   #4
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I'm glad I don't have anyone to do this to me.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, nipple clamps, pain punishment, punishment ideas, task