Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-17-2016, 09:00 PM   #1
SubmissiveSlut01
Account Banned

Default Bringing Out My Inner Slut

I was the good girl. Straight As, high GPA, never got in trouble.

And then I discovered sex.

Don't get me wrong I know how sex works and that the kids at my school love it but then I experienced it.

My teacher, Mr. Smith, asked me to stay after school with him that day to help him with a project. This wasn't unusual as it's happened with other teachers before so of course I said yes, as I saw no danger in it.

I went about my day not even really thinking about it until it was time for me to go to the science wing and to his class room. He smiled at me, I smiled back. "So, Sam, I have this project I' working on, what I need you to do is just do your homework here for now. I can't tell you what I'm doing because I need you to remain oblivious otherwise the data could be corrupted. Is that ok with you?"

"Of course, Sir. Just let me know when you need me and I will help you as much as I am able." I told him with a smile. He smiled back and then I sat in one of the desk and took out my homework to work on.

Some time later Mr. Smith placed a water bottle on my desk. "You looked like you could use it." he said.

It was rather hot in the class room so I accepted the water and went back to my homework. I had just finished my homework for his class when I started to feel my pussy aching and nipples hardening. I shook my head and tried not to let it get to me but the feels were becoming stronger and stronger and soon enough I couldn't ignore it.

"Is everything alright over there, Slut?" Mr. Smith asked. There was a smirk on his lips as he watched me squirm in my seat.

I looked up at him, not even noticing what he'd called me. "I-I'm not feeling so well." I said.

"Oh?" he asked. "Tell me what wrong."

"I-I can't...it's-it's embarrassing."

"Oh Slut, I'm your teacher. You can tell me anything." He stood up from his chair and walked around his desk and over to me.

The crotch of my jeans were soaked from how aroused my pussy had become and the feelings were getting so strong. "I-I-Sir-"

He walked around my desk and put his hands on my shoulders. "Now now. It's ok." His hands moved down my shoulders and across my chest to my breasts where he started playing with my nipples.

"M-Mr. Smith!"

He pinched my nipples hard and I yelped at the sensations it made. "No, Master, call me Master." He yanked me up and out of the desk I was sitting in and shoved me over to his desk. "Now, tell me your name."

"Slut." I said. My eyes widened at what left my mouth. "No! I-I mean my name is Slut."

His hands were suddenly shoving me down so I was bent over with my ass sticking out. "That's right, your name is Slut. Now what is my name?"

"M-Master."

"Good girl." he ran his hands down over my body and to my crotch. I moaned and started grinding into his hand. It felt so good to have someone touching me there. "Now, tell me what you want, Slut."

"Fuck me. Please, please fuck me, Master." I begged.

Then he was ripping my clothes off. My shirt was shredded and my pants were ripped. My underwear and bra weren't much better once he got them off. And then his fingers were side me, rubbing and thrusting so hard I could have cum right then and there but he wouldn't let me. He pulled his hand out and then put me down on to my knees.

"Beg."

"Please." I said. I barely even noticed how I was thrusting my hips forward. My pussy ached so bad and my nipples were rock hard. "Please please please, Master. I need to cum. I want to cum for you so badly. I-I'll suck your cock, please oh please let me cum."

Master grinned at me and took out his cock and grabbed the back of my head. I barely had any time to open my mouth before his cock was in my mouth. I had never given a blow job before and before long I was gagging and drooling all over myself. At the same time my pussy was dripping wet and all I wanted to do was cum.

As Master fucked my mouth I reached down to finger myself and play with my nipples to try and get some relief but it didn't work. All it did was make the feelings worse and I found myself wanting to cry from needing to cum so bad.

Master pulled out of my mouth and yanked me up to my feet. He shoved his fingers into my pussy and lifted me up on to my toes with how hard he shoved them into me. "Who do you belong to?"

"You, Master."

"What are you?"

"You're sex slave!"

"What are you made for?"

"Sex, Master!" Oh God I needed to cum so badly.

Master pulled his hand from my pussy and spun me around and bent me over his desk again. And then he was fucking me. My hips kept hitting the desk and my nipples were scrapping across the pens and pencils that littered the surface there. All of it made me cum so hard that I blacked out...

When I came to I Mr. Smith had dressed me in pair of shorts and T-shirt. I looked around the room and then my eyes landed on Mr. Smith. He was smirking at me. "Thank you, Sam. Be here tomorrow for the next round of testing."

Later I found out that he'd drugged my water with a new drug that would reveal the inner sub or dom in a person. I was a sub, a pain slut apparently. Now I can't get enough sex.

I dropped out of school.

I ran away from home.

I cut off all ties with my old life.

The drug freed me.

It brought out my inner slut.

Likes: Humiliation, degration, bondage, pain, semi-public, fisting, pet play, body writing

Limits: Blood, piss, scat, pictures, videos, family, full public, food

Toys: Toothpaste, vibrator, dildo, anal plug with tail, collar, leash, nipple clamps, O gag, ball gag, rope, handcuffs, arousal gel, paddle

Check this out!

Spoiler:
I have my nipples and pussy lips pierced, playing with them make me so wet
SubmissiveSlut01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 07:17 AM   #2
jessie_XXXJONES

Damn loved the story I hope u can continue, would have been good to read about the 2nd testing but you know anyway good job just hope theirs more to come
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 08:22 AM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Interesting. Like the storyline.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, fiction, new slut, sex slave, slut