Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-03-2016, 02:48 PM   #1
wrongandIdontcare

Default My New Life (Master/Slave Story)

Hey guys! So I've always wanted to write one of these so here we go. This is a master/sex slave story, so if that offends you, leave. The first chapter/introduction will be short but after that I will write longer chapters. This is just to get the story going. I always appreciate your thoughts, and if you have any ideas for where the story could go, I may add them to the story if it's possible. I may change around the P.O.V., but if I do I will always let you know by adding a line and below it writing "_____'s P.O.V." before continuing.

Link To Character Descriptions (I will update these as needed)

Here we go

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Nessa's P.O.V.

I woke up. It was a beautiful day, and supposed to stay that way. I decided today might be a good day to try and get some exercise at the park. Before I did, I showered and put on a pair of short, pink jean shorts and a spaghetti strap tank top. I ate a bowl of Special K cereal then checked my phone. No new messages. I put it in my bag (along with food, water, running shoes, etc) and headed to the park. I sat down on the bench to put my shoes on and all of a sudden, a small, damp towel went over my mouth. I tried to scream, but was asleep before I could.

I woke up on the floor of an unlit living room. I tried to sit up, but was unable despite not being tied. In the corner of my eye I saw a couch, and I got the sneaking suspicion there was someone here. I was proven right when suddenly a man's face appeared over mine. He was so close I could almost smell his breath. He face was fairly handsome, and he looked only a couple of years older than me.

"Hello. I bet you're wondering how you got here." he says. I nod. "I have no intentions of harming you, but hear me out. I have a proposition. I will give you an hour to make your decision. You can stay, and be my slave. I will be a kind but strict master, and I can assure you it will be a pleasure filled torture." he said, then winked and paused. "On the other hand," he continued, "if you decide you would rather not stay, the door is unlocked. I will not try to stop you.". He left the room, and I was left to my own thoughts. I think for about half an hour, unable to choose. On the one hand, I do not know this man. On the other, being a slave and being out of control has always been something I've wanted to try. I've known it was at least a turn on to me, and not knowing what he would do aroused me. What are you thinking? I asked myself. He's a stranger, and he's basically asking you to be a sex slave. I manage to get up, and I get to the door. My hand pauses at the handle, faltering. Next thing I know, I'm sitting on his couch, intent to stay.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77931

BDSM Results https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1839094

PM Dares... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.phpb=77926

Last edited by wrongandIdontcare; 05-03-2016 at 03:11 PM.
wrongandIdontcare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:53 PM   #2
wrongandIdontcare

CHAPTER TWO

Daniel’s P.O.V.

I walked into my living room after an hour, expecting the gorgeous girl I’d brought to be long gone. When I saw her sitting on my couch, clearly having decided to stay, I almost did a double take. I was ecstatic. During the hour, I had been working on a “shopping list” of sorts for her in case she had really had decided to stay. It included all the things we would need, including things like dildos in 3 sizes, a vibe, rope, new (and sexy) lingerie and underwear, a whip, and more. This was going to be fun.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Nessa’s P.O.V.

When my new Master walked in the door, I could see he was surprised that I was still here. An grin appeared on his face, and he walked over to me. He told me that before anything happened, I was going shopping. He handed me a piece of paper, and I took it quickly.
“Eager are we?” he taunted. He asked me my name. I told him my name was Nessa. “From now until I decide to release you, you are to address me as sir or master, nothing else. You will do anything and everything I say. Starting with getting all the items off of this list.” he said. I nodded obediently and stood up, leaving for town to procure the items, but not forgetting to figure out where I was before I left.

Town was hectic, and all the time I was horny, waiting to get back to the man who would determine my pleasure and pain. Some of the items, like the whip and handcuffs, were worrying to me, but I would not back out now. Most items were simple to find, and I managed to find and buy all the items within two hours. I quickly got back in my car and found my way back as soon as I could.

I got back to my Master’s house, opening the door and sitting back down on the couch. I left the bags from shopping on the couch and leaned against them. I waited there a while before Daniel came into the room. Immediately he ordered me to strip down to my underwear. Slowly and self-consciously I removed my pants. “Faster!” he ordered, and I hurriedly removed my top. He told me to then remove my underwear, and I did so, red in the face. He circled me, slowly, before leaving and getting a metal box and key. He opened the box and put my clothes in, locking them inside. He told me I wouldn’t have much need for them. It was at this moment it hit me: exactly what I had done and what I had gotten myself into.

Daniel grabbed the bags and my wrist, leading me up to a bedroom. He had set up what he called a punishment stool, which had seemed to be just a chair before, in the corner of the room. There was a bed pushed up against one wall, a very big one. The walls were painted dark and there were not many lights in the room. All of a sudden, I felt completely vulnerable, standing there naked in front of Daniel and knowing he could do anything. At the same time, it aroused me. My nipples hardened from a mix of cold and sexual excitement.
Daniel quickly noticed this. He suddenly forced me into a rough kiss, his tongue forcing it’s way to the back of my throat, almost forcing me to gag. His fully clothed figure rubbed against my naked one, and I was even more turned on than before. He started fondling my breasts, which were a double d cup, and rubbing my already hard nipples. Just as suddenly as it had started, the kiss was broken, and he moved away from me. He took the bag and started searching through the contents, ordering me to get on the bed and close my eyes. I did as I was told, and soon a blindfold was placed over my head, and rope tied my ankles and wrists to the bed. I was nearly frozen in anticipation of what would happen next.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77931

BDSM Results https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1839094

PM Dares... http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.phpb=77926
wrongandIdontcare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fiction, master, slave, story