Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #16
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5
I never wanted to be blackmailed. All I wanted was to be his slave. He looked like a good master, but I just realized he wasn't.

You need to go to your friends and ask them to play truth or dare. But that’s easy. You need to say that your master commanded you to play this. You need to say that your master lets his slave to obey what your friends says but nothing that is not doing the rules of the game.

And he was going to show the pictures of me naked if I don’t do it.

The next day, I went to my friends’ house and said everything my master said to my friends. My friends laughed and let me in their house.

They made me take my clothes off. Just saying, There were 4 friends and 2 of them were boys. They just laughed and laughed and treated me like a dog.

After a lot of teasing, I felt a finger in my pussy. It was harder than my master. Tom slowly took off his pants but Peter covered my eyes with his jumper so I couldn't see anything. Then, I yelled............

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 02:19 AM   #17
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6
But I didn't know what It was. I was a virgin. My master never fucked me before. I felt something watery dripping down my legs. It hurt so much. I could scream because peter covered my mouth.
now Tom was fucking me harder than ever before. I never been fucked before and wanted to keep that way for a long time but now............ It was getting better then. It still hurt.
Now, Tom stopped and the hands which was covering my mouth changed. Then, It was fucked ever so gently that I didn't even notice it at first. Then, I felt a finger sticking up my ass. That must have been one of the girls. Tom put his dick in my mouth. I couldn't breathe. One of my friend one was covering my nose to make me not breathe.
Sophie said go to the garden naked and bring some of the grass. Sophie finally un-covered my nose and let ,e breathe. She said we would do the TorD game tomorrow. But going out to the garden? Naked? It was winter. It was -15 degrees. Was she kidding? She took me outside. I only could take the grass and come back. I went to outside naked and Sophie said to rowl over. The grass was freezed by the temperature and I took and came inside. Sophie took the grass and said, 'Now, you will need to help me with this. '

What should happen next? I was wondering if
a) Sophie told to make a bed outside with the grass to sleep that night
b) Sophie stuffed the grass in her ass/pussy
c)Sophie made her kneel with the grasses in her mouth
And I am not good with ideas so if you have any more ideas, please feel free to pm me.
And please pm me what should come next.

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
Old 04-03-2016, 06:53 AM   #18
HypnoJay

B, love the story.

Discord: HypnoJay11#4075

Likes, Loves & LIMITS!
LOVES!: Breath Control, Bondage, Hypnosis, Slavery, Wedgies, Hidden Public, Gag.
Likes: Bladder control, Masturbation, Edging, Anal, Duct Tape, Saran Wrap, Humiliation, Diapers / ABDL
Dislikes: Piss, Pain, Spanking, Pics of myself
Limits:
Face Pictures, Scat, Cum Eating, Pee Drinking, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Public, Anything messy.
HypnoJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:15 PM   #19
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Everyone! I am sorry for the last bit I wrote. I mean the last bit my cousin wrote. He came for a day and he saw getDare and mixed the story up. I can't delete the story now so pretend there isn't that bit in my story.

This bit;
Quote:
Sophie said go to the garden naked and bring some of the grass. Sophie finally un-covered my nose and let ,e breathe. She said we would do the TorD game tomorrow. But going out to the garden? Naked? It was winter. It was -15 degrees. Was she kidding? She took me outside. I only could take the grass and come back. I went to outside naked and Sophie said to rowl over. The grass was freezed by the temperature and I took and came inside. Sophie took the grass and said, 'Now, you will need to help me with this. '

What should happen next? I was wondering if
a) Sophie told to make a bed outside with the grass to sleep that night
b) Sophie stuffed the grass in her ass/pussy
c)Sophie made her kneel with the grasses in her mouth
And I am not good with ideas so if you have any more ideas, please feel free to pm me.
And please pm me what should come next.
sorry for the trouble

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:

Last edited by badgirlisme; 04-14-2016 at 12:17 PM.
Old 04-14-2016, 12:24 PM   #20
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Enjoying it so far... thand you for writting it
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:28 PM   #21
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypnoJay View Post
B, love the story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
Enjoying it so far... thand you for writting it
thanks for saying thank you

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
Old 04-30-2016, 05:07 PM   #22
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

Haven't posted for a while. Sorry.

Chapter 6

But I didn't know what It was. I was a virgin. My master never fucked me before. I felt something watery dripping down my legs. It hurt so much. I couldn't scream because peter covered my mouth.
now Tom was fucking me harder than ever before. I never been fucked before and wanted to keep that way for a long time but now............ It was getting better then. It still hurt.
Now, Tom stopped and the hands which was covering my mouth changed. Then, It was fucked ever so gently that I didn't even notice it at first. Then, I felt a finger sticking up my ass. That must have been one of the girls. Tom put his dick in my mouth. I couldn't breathe. One of my friend one was covering my nose to make me not breathe.

I felt like dying then I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes, my master was there
"I see that they got you very hard indeed."
I nodded.
"I feel very sorry for. I know we haven't really done much master and slave things and stuffs but.." He looked really sad now, "If you want, we can stop it."
I knew I would have said yes, to stop this thing, but I don't know what happened to me. I shaked my head, saying I do want to be his slave still.He grinned again.
" really? You want to be my slave after all?" I nodded again. "Oh! Thank you! Thank you! I feel like I am flying!" Then he got serious again. " come on then. Out you come!"
I came out of the bed and went into the dungeon. I saw a rope hanging on the wall. Master tied my arm onto the ropes. He pulled the lever and up I went. He took out his dick.
"SO I heard you weren't virgin now?"
I nodded. He fixed his dick into my ass and started fucking me. Ok, the truth is that peter or Tom didn't fuck me in the ass before. I wasn't used to it. My tight ass was in a pain. A pain I never had before. He stopped and took hi dick out of my ass. There was a bell ringing. It was Tom and Peter!
" Now," Master said. "We shall start the real Tord game."

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:

Advertisements
Kink Talk