jenny r

6 sounds like a good choice for me.

Email me and tell me about yourself.

email [email protected]
jenny r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:52 PM   #17
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

You decide the best option is probably the bus. At least you know that you'll get to school on time, assuming you reach the bus stop before the bus does. The finish the rest of your breakfast in a hurry, accidently spilling a bit of syrup down your front as you go, most of it on to the bath robe, but some of it managed to find it's way to your bra and chest. "Oh well. No time to worry about cleaning up now." you think as you glance at the clock again. You don't seem to have enough time to get fully ready, so you hurry back to your room. You grab your book bag, which, luckily, you packed the night before with all of you various supplies for school. "No time to pick anything out." you think as you try to find some clothes. Rather than try to sort through the dirty clothes to find something, you just head over to your dresser, grab everything that's in the open drawer, stuff it in your bag, and then quickly put on a pair of flip-flops. You run out of your room, trying to remember if you still keep simple stuff like a comb and a spare toothbrush in your bag. These would be useful, considering you haven't tidied up in the least bit since you woke up. You then run through house to the front door, and as you pass your sister, she laughs at you, seeing you run out the door in nothing but underwear and a bathrobe.
As you start on your way to the bus stop, there aren't very many people on the streets. Those that see you either are too distracted by other things or don't seem to care, despite how stupid you must look. It's a rather windy morning, and between the breeze and your running, your bathrobe keeps getting blown about, causing people to catch brief glimpses of your underwear.
As you get nearer to the bus stop, you start to get into a busier part of town. There are more people on the sidewalks, and more cars on the street, and people start taking better notice of you. A few people laugh as they walk by. You are running past a restaurant when, suddenly, a huge gust of wind blows your bathrobe open and gives everyone nearby a full view of your underwear (which, you now remember again, is too small and REALLY revealing).
Now about a dozen people have stopped to laugh, and a couple of them even take out their cell phones to take pictues.

Decision!
You don't think you can take much more humiliation. Is it really worth catching the bus? Of course, if you go inside the restaurant, there are still people there as well.
1. You can quickly go into the restaurant, to the bathroom, and change clothes now, rather than later. Perhaps maybe even take some time to clean up.
2. You can continue on your way to the bus stop and worry about clothes and cleaning at school.
Old 07-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #18
jenny r

Number 2 this time.

email [email protected]
Old 07-19-2013, 06:03 PM   #19
Paradigm

I want to know what happens in the restaurant, so #1
Paradigm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #20
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting... the first tie so far in votes. But which will be the winning option?
Old 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #21
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

1. You should do one.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:15 AM   #22
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

You decide to run quickly into the restaurant. As you head towards the back of it to the bathroom, people start to give you weird looks. But luckily you make it to the bathroom without anything worse happening. As you step inside, you notice that there is nobody else there at the moment. Good, that makes things a lot easier. You also notice that there is a window on the other side of the room, and two stalls off to your right. Now that you've stopped running, you realize how tired (and rather sweaty) you've gotten, so you take off the bathrobe to cool off. You set you bag down and sit down to open it. You pull out each piece of clothing to see what you managed to grab: First the skinny jeans, then a small, white, short skirt. After that you find that you also managed to stuff in not one, but three pairs of clean underwear. An old pair of well worn white panties with a big faded red heart across the butt, a black lace-patterned thong you usually saved for when you were with your boyfriend, and a plain yellow pair of panties that were relatively new and also quite stretchy. You also have a matching bra for the black thong. But as you look through the bag again, you realize something's missing. You forgot to grab a shirt!

Decision!
You now have a lot of issues to take care of. Which do you want to do?

1. Clothing is most important. The bus can wait. Get dressed with what you have now.
2. You don't think you can catch the bus, and you can worry about clothes later. Right now you just need to clean yourself up.
3. You need to catch that bus. Hastily throw on some of the clothes and leave.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:29 PM   #23
joshl

i choose number 3
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:17 PM   #24
jenny r

Number 3 this time

email [email protected]
Old 07-20-2013, 06:33 PM   #25
alpha_dominator

alpha_dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 07:43 PM   #26
Desril

2, may be a way to lose the underwear in that one.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #27
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

(Sorry this one is short, but I think there might be some longer posts soon.)

You need to catch the bus more than anything, but you can't keep running around without clothes, so you put on the short skirt, as it's a lot faster to get on than the jeans, and throw your bathrobe on again, since you don't have a shirt to cover your chest. You decide you'll change your underwear later, as you don't have the time to now. Then, as you are quickly repacking the rest of the clothes inside the bag, you hear a knock on the door. Someone is about to come in.

Decision!
You don't want to be laughed at again, so you need to somehow get out of here fast, or at least get out of sight. But how?

1. Try to climb out the window as fast as you can, and then keep running to the bus stop.
2. Quickly grab as much of your stuff as you can and run into one of the stalls.
3. Run as quickly as you can out the door, and get back on the street before anyone has time to notice you.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:57 PM   #28
joshl

i choose 1 please make them longer
joshl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #29
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Don't worry, there will be long posts soon. Unfortunately it's in a part of the story where there will probably be a short post every few posts, but I try to post as quickly as I can, which hopefully makes up for it. I'd post the next part now, but I like to make sure multiple people have voted first.
Old 07-21-2013, 02:41 PM   #30
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

I think option 2 could be the most humiliating

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk