Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-14-2016, 08:04 AM   #1
Sexualobster

Default 69 Cloverfield Lane

With effort and a sudden sharp stinging sensation in her temple, Michelle sat up from the thin mattress on which she was laying on. She groggily began scanning the white room and found it mostly empty except for a metal door and a pile of clothing in the corner covered in red strains. It slowly dawned on her that all she was wearing underneath the blanket was a lace bra and panties set she had gotten from Polyvore just a few weeks earlier. Besides the skimpy outfit, she felt an extra, strange item surrounding her right knee. Slowly lifting the blanket, a cold sweat burst down the back of her neck when she discovered a sturdy looking metal brace shackling her knee to the wall.

In a small fit of panic, her arms immediately grasped for the shackle. A few tugs later and she realised that it was not going to be that easy. Her mind finally finished booting and she began looking around attentively, taking everything in for the first time. The last memory she had was driving down a quiet highway, a loud crash and a bang being the last thing before black. She must've gotten into an accident but how did she end up here? Someone may have kidnapped her while she was unconscious, maybe this was just a really poor hospital. Another cold wave spread down her back. She was scared.

The metal door cranked loudly, to Michelle's surprise. The metal scraped across the ground as a rather built man walked in. He seemed like the kind of guy who had worked on a farm for his entire life as evident by his figure and fashion sense. She sat there frozen, the blanket held up to her chest to protect what little decency she could afford, staring at the man.

He stood there staring at her for a good while before finally speaking.

"Michelle?" he said in a rather serious tone. She didn't respond. He didn't continue. For a long time.

"Well? **SAY SOMETHING!**" He bellowed angrily, making Michelle physically jump an inch from the intense feeling of fear she suddenly felt.

"Y-YES! Yes! M-Michelle! I'm Michelle. Just please, don't hurt me..." Michelle stammered, her eyes diverted down, away from his crushing gaze. Michelle realised that the hands that were holding the blanket covering her chest were now up as if she were under arrest. She felt the cold air of the room slide across her breasts and shoulders, feeling exposed.

"Hurt you? I'm not going to hurt you. I just feel as though I deserve at least an answer, what, for saving your life and everything." the man answered. Michelle returned her gaze to the man's face and saw him smiling. The man had just roared a moment ago and now looked like he won a round of blackjack.

"Saved my life?"

"Yes, I saved your life. Your car was upside down on the side of the highway. I dug you out of the wreckage and brought you here, away from the outside."

"Where are we? A hospital?"

"Pfft. No." the man scoffed, looking slightly annoyed. "No good those things will do. Especially now with the apocalypse."

Another wave of cold. "The... what?"

"The apocalypse. Yup. Those ruskies I think. Still feeling the heat of the cold war. It might be aliens, it will depend on the frequency of air patrols."

Michelle stayed quiet. Trying to take in everything he was saying. *Apocalypse?*

"Honestly you should be thanking me. You would be dead right now if it wasn't for me."

Michelle's eyes were unfocused as she tried to take it all in. Apocalypse? What? How? Why? Her mouth quivered as to whether he was serious about thanking him.

"... WELL?" the man questioned in a slightly elevated tone making Michelle jump again.

"Ye- uh- thank you." Michelle said, her eyes closed. Feeling her exposure once more. Her mind was a mess of thoughts and emotions. She didn't know how to react.

"Honestly people are so ungrateful nowadays." the man answered more calmly, turning to look around the empty room. "Well if you're gonna stay with me, you're gonna need to pull your weight and there's not much you can do, at least for now until I show you how everything works. So why don't you take that bra off?" the man added, walking over to the pile of bloody clothes in the corner, not even looking when he said it. His calm tone juxtaposed against what he said caught Michelle off guard and brought her back in the moment.

"I'm sorry... what?"

"I mean you won't know how most of the stuff in this bunker works, how to work the air ventilation, even flushing the toilet takes a few steps. Let alone composting. It'll take some time but you can learn slowly."

Her mind raced as she tried to understand if this man was just playing with her or if he genuinely seemed that oblivious.

"Until then, I am going to need SOMETHING from you, so you can just give me what you have to offer. You." he said, finally stopping and looking at her with the 'You.'

"Bra. off." the man ordered in a stern tone. Michelle couldn't think straight, what was happening right now? Is the man actually crazy? Is there even an apocalypse? How was she going to ever get out of this. She didn't see any exits in that very moment and before she could even tell her arms to stop, they were reaching behind her back and unhooking her clasp. Her bra slouched and she slowly slid the straps off her shoulders, staring at the floor the entire time, too ashamed to look at his face. Her nipples were greeted with the cold air as her breasts were exposed to the man.

"Beautiful. The name is Howard by the way." he said, tossing what looked like a ring of keys at her, before turning back towards the door. "Feel free to come out whenever you like, rest up some more if you want, you must still be tired. I'll start cooking something in an hour or so and you can recharge, you must be famished." Howard said, walking out the door, leaving it slightly ajar.

He stuck his head back in and spoke to Michelle, his eyes fixated on her breasts rather than her face. "Just make sure you take your panties off too when you come out. Gotta earn your keep." he said with a smile and a playful wag of the finger, before walking away.

---------

What do you guys think of this pilot as a new series?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexualobster for this post:
Old 04-14-2016, 08:49 AM   #2
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Thumbs up

A really great start to the story. Can't wait to read the rest.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 08:03 AM   #3
Sexualobster

Thanks Runesmith! Appreciate it. Hopefully this lives up to your expectations.

---------

Michelle sat there for a few moments longer staring at the open door. What just happened.

Slowly she came to and looked around the mattress once more, lingering her eyes on her bra lying on the edge. She picked it up and contemplated putting it back on but hesitated. The man had already seen her topless so putting it back on now when he wasn't even in the room was pointless.

Her eyes darted to the keys that he tossed at her and she quickly reached for them, clasping the shackle on her knee with the other hand. She fumbled around with a few of the keys before finding one that fit the lock and with a tight turn, released the bind and freed her knee of the restraint. She stretched her leg out, bending it back and forth, feeling the freedom of the metal. She traced her stretching leg down with her eyes, ending at her panties and remembered the man's 'request', her slight smile turning back into a frown.

Michelle began thinking of the realistic possibility of an apocalypse happening and her ending up here. How many other kidnap victims were told the same thing? How many ever escaped to talk about it? A constant drone of fear beat in her heart and she hadn't had a calm heart rate for almost 20 minutes.

Deciding to finally do something, Michelle stood up, leaving her bra on the floor. She walked over to the door and slowly peeked out. It seemed to be a hallway/storage room with boxes of food piled up on shelves against both walls. The hallway turned to the left at the end and a result, she couldn't see what was past that point. Still scared of what he might do if he saw with her panties still on, she retreated back into the room.

Michelle began writing a mental pros and cons list. Howard was in charge at the moment. Apocalypse or kidnapping, she wasn't getting out just yet. She didn't even know what was past the hallway. A locked main door would be enough to stop her dead in her escape plan. And she couldn't figure out Howard. He was clearly unstable and any hesitation on anybody's part seemed to set him off. She didn't want to imagine what it was like to defy him. There was no overpowering him too, unless she had a gun of some sort. No, there was no getting away from him.

The problem was, Michelle has been embarrassed enough wearing a bikini on the beach. She was no exhibitionist and the thought of being naked in front of a man who had complete control over her terrified her. She didn't know what his motives were and she doesn't know what he has in store for her right around that corner. If he was going to rape me, he would've done so already. What game was he playing? Why would he want her naked if not for sexual purposes? He clearly saw her in a sexual way when he spoke to her breasts by the door.

Michelle was pacing back and forth in the room, looking around hoping to see some vent she had missed this entire time that would just lead her out of all of this. But there was no vent. And there was no avoiding this.

Michelle stopped in her tracks. Her heart rate picked up and her breathing quickened. With a sigh she bent over and pulled her panties off, tossing them to the mattress on top of her bra. Michelle walked towards the door and stopped right before leaving. Terrified. She pictured herself walking out the door a thousand times before she finally took a step.

A few steps later and she was in the hallway. It was surprisingly warmer and she felt her nipples warm up a bit, instinctively bringing her hands up to rub them. She looked around at the boxes, reading some labels before realising what she was doing and put her hands back down to her sides.

She slowly tip toed through the hallway, trying to be as silent as possible, to catch whatever was waiting around the corner off guard. She reached the corner and slowly stuck her head around. What she saw was a door to her right as well as what appeared to be a living room straight ahead. Muffled sounds of a sink were coming from the right side of the living room. Michelle continued her tip toeing to the door on the right, watching the living room as she slowly turned the handle. It was locked.

With a sigh, she continued on to the living room and checked left first. There was a TV with a bunch of shelves of books, DVDs and boardgames in addition to another hallway on the opposite of where she was standing. To the right there was a bar counter with a few bar stools and a small set of stairs, a few steps at most, that lead to the source of the sound. There was clearly water running and someone was clanking plates together. Howard must actually be preparing food.

She tip toed even slower to look past the bar counter to see Howard's back. He was facing the sink and as he turned around, Michelle lunged back around the corner in fright. She was still very terrified of this man and didn't want to proceed. She waited a few moments longer before looking back around the corner slowly.

As she peeked her eye around the corner, she saw Howard's face, he seemed to be chopping something. As Michelle looked at him, Howard's eyes glanced up and met hers. Michelle froze and wanted to retreat again but she couldn't break her gaze and felt like a deer stuck in headlights.

"Ah, you decided not to rest further then?" Howard asked merrily.

"Come on out! Let me see you in all your glory." Howard said, wiping his hands with a cloth and taking the steps down towards her. Michelle didn't want to piss him off in anyway and slowly came around the corner, her arms folded over her stomach in a vain attempt to censor herself.

Howard approached her, scanning her up and down with a smile.

"My god you're beautiful. Your proportions are like from a biology textbook."

Michelle couldn't meet his gaze and stared at the floor. Howard reached out to her arms and pulled them off her stomach and out to her sides, in a cross-like position. He was studying her like a skeleton in a science class. She stood there, bearing all to this man, not even by force. She willingly took off her panties and came here to be examined by this man. She felt a curtain of shame between Howard and herself, and she felt more exposed than ever in her life.

"Alright!" Howard yelled as he turned around to go back up the steps. "We're gonna have some fun you and I! At least until you can provide other services."

"For now, why don't you come up and take a seat, food will be ready shortly."

Michelle looked up again. As long as she didn't have to see his face, she didn't feel so shameful. Michelle slowly took the few steps up and took a seat across from where Howard would be sitting at the counter. Howard walked back and forth between the sink/kitchen area and the counter, putting various cutleries and plates of food in front of her.

"Alrighty" Howard finally said, as he set down the last few items and took a seat across from her. He looked up and smiled at her, before looking down at her breasts.

With a hand gesture like lifting two oranges from underneath and placing them on the table, Howard asked "Would you mind...?"

Michelle, looking slightly puzzled, looked down at her breasts and noticed that the table was just about tall enough to hide her nipples. Michelle looked up at Howard in a sort of are-you-serious fashion and took his vacant smile as a confirmation. With a sigh, she slowly lifted her breasts and laid them on the counter, the cold marble stinging as it touched her skin.

"Thank you." Howard added before he reached for his spoon and began eating. Michelle found it difficult to eat her plate with her boobs in such an unnatural position. She had to arch her back in order to get her chest close enough to the counter to be able to lay her tits on it. She ended having to squish her boobs between her chest and neck every time she bent down to put a spoon of food in her mouth. It didn't help that between every bite, Howard just sat there staring at them with a slight smile.

What was going through his head? Was he enjoying this control he had over her, or is he actually just smiling because he can see breasts? His smile was so vacant that it was hard to tell.

As Michelle tried to figure him out, she didn't notice a precarious piece of pasta fall off her spoon and fall onto her left tit. It hit her boob and rolled off, leaving a smudge of sauce right above the nipple.

"Oh." Michelle mumbled as she reached up to wipe it off with her finger.

"Wait wait. Could you... lick... it off?" Harold asked, almost like a child. Harold acted like a preteen who had just gotten hold of an animal and wanted to see how it acted and behaved. If anything, he was treating her like one.

Michelle stared at Harold for a few moments, a voice in the back of her mind constantly telling her to never hesitate in front of him, but another voice shaking in embarrassment and fear. Michelle, without breaking eye contact, partially in fear that he would reach over the counter and grab her, to what end she was unsure of, slowly reached up and pushed her left tit closer to her face.

With a strong exhale of breath, a way of psyching herself up, she stuck out her tongue and began licking all the way down to the nipple, her eyes locked onto Howard's the entire time. Slowly, she placed her tit back on the counter and did a "there-you-go" gesture with her hands, her breasts still on display on the counter.

Howard had a grin on his face and let out a quiet "thanks" before continuing his meal.

Last edited by Sexualobster; 04-17-2016 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Grammar and structure
Old 04-17-2016, 01:10 PM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

New to this story, very good so far I love humiliation
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 08:09 AM   #5
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
New to this story, very good so far I love humiliation
I'm new to this story too :P Thanks!

-------

Howard finished his meal and told Michelle to wash the dishes. He didn't look or go near her the entire time and went off to fumble around with the television. Michelle noticed he would occasionally go into a room in the other hallway, but she couldn't see inside and just kept washing, looking around the room a few times but not seeing anything noteworthy.

Michelle washed the last dish and dried her hands. She turned around and stood at the counter, looking at Howard who was messing around with what looked like a radio on the shelf. Nervously, she stood there staring at him for a few minutes until he looked up and, wondering why she was just standing there staring at him, gave her a "yes?" face.

"What do you want me to do now?" Michelle finally asked.

"Um. Okay, why don't you take a seat on the couch?"

Michelle walked down the steps and past Howard towards the couch. Howard walked over after a few moments and sat on an adjacent seat.

"Well I thought I'd ask if you have any questions you would like to ask me?" Howard said with a smile.

Michelle sat there thinking for a few moments before deciding on the best first question.

"Can I put my clothes back on?" She asked expectantly.

"Haha no, not yet. You need to do more than dishes to earn that right. In fact you have yet to repay me for saving your life and bringing you here. I think that at least deserves you on your knees for a bit."

Michelle took a big gulp and processed that sentence. Howard was clearly capable of more adult thoughts and was not just a grownup with a curious child's mind.

"When can I leave?"

Howard frowned but calmly answered "I can't let you leave. I would if I could but that would open the air to the outside and whatever is outside will come in. There's nothing out there. Nothing that matters anyway. You don't want to leave."

Not the answer Michelle was hoping for. But at least his story was consistent.

"So what do I need to do to earn my right to wear clothes again?" Michelle finally added after another pause.

"Well you're going to need to do some of the things I do around here. Monitoring the radio is a start. Writing down any transmissions on certain frequencies is important. But thats menial. I suppose it will have to be a combination of things. We'll see as we go along and I think of things. Maybe there won't be anything for you to do and you can just be naked instead! Would be much easier for you. I can do all the hard stuff."

Michelle felt a cold wave go down her neck at that answer. She didn't want to be naked for another second so the thought that she would be naked indefinitely wasn't comforting.

"Where is the bathroom?"

"Are you asking if you can go or you just want to know where it is?"

"Both."

"Follow me." Howard answered, standing up and heading towards the room he kept going into while she was washing the dishes. Howard pulled a key ring away from his belt and unlocked the door before hooking it back on his belt. Michelle took note of these keys as she followed him into the room. Inside, it appeared to be a bedroom with the bed facing a long curtain. Howard walked over to the curtain and pulled it to the side revealing a shower head and a toilet.

"Go ahead." Howard motioned with a smile.

"thanks." Michelle mumbled as she walked past him and into the "toilet". She walked in front of the toilet and tried to draw the curtain but stopped at the sound of an "Uh uh uh." Michelle anticipated this but had hoped against it anyway. She slowly drew the curtain back and looked at Howard defeated. Michelle slowly sat down on the toilet and hung her head in shame.

Howard stood there, looking at her as the sound of water splashing into water filled the room awkwardly. Michelle sat there, ashamed of what she was doing and finished up on the toilet. She slowly stood up and turned around to flush. She looked around the toilet for a flush lever but was met with a few knobs and switches. She looked in confusion as Howard approached "Let me do this. You'll learn how to flush eventually, it's not that simple." he said as he turned and switched a bunch of knobs seemingly at random. The toilet gave out a loud flush followed by what sounded like a vacuum.

Howard backed away and smiled at Michelle for a few moments too long.

"Thanks." Michelle finally added.

"Oh it's no problem, although you must feel a bit dirty. Why don't you take a shower?"

Old 04-23-2016, 08:50 AM   #6
Sexualobster

Michelle looked at Howard sadly and then back at the shower.

"You can double it up as you repaying me for flushing the toilet for you."

"You're going to watch then?" Michelle asked in a defeated tone.

"Yep. You're lucky, it's really easy for you to pay me back. You just have to do what you would normally do. I on the other hand have to really work for it." Howard said as he walked over to the bed. Not a comforting thought for sure.

Michelle walked over to the shower and studied the dial. At least this shower looked normal. Michelle turned around and looked at Howard, now laying back on the bed. The curtain of shame fell once more as she looked at the ground and turned the knob, releasing a stream of water that made contact with her naked body. The water ran down every inch of her skin as Howard followed water droplets explore every nook and cranny on her body.

"The soap is on the rack." Howard pointed to the metal shelf on the wall. Michelle slowly reached up and squirted a few drops of soap onto her hand and brought it down to her body. She hesitated for a second before deciding to at least give the man what he wanted. Michelle began slowly rubbing the soap around her body, but giving her breasts a bit more attention, rubbing the soap around and under her tits slowly and deliberately. She wasn't so much trying to be sexy as she was just doing what she felt Howard would have asked her to do anyway. Maybe there would be some benefits to being on Howard's good side.

Michelle lathered the soap all over her breasts, spending a few minutes unnecessarily fondling herself, pinching her own nipples occasionally. She found herself slightly enjoying the tingling sensation it gave here every time she did it. Howard wasn't complaining. Slowly, Michelle brought her hand lower, across her stomach and between her thighs. She rubbed more soap slowly between her legs, first finger sliding between her labia. Looking up slightly, she noticed Howard slowly rubbing a lump in his pants, staring at her with a slightly blank stare. He looked as if his happy demeanour had been broken and he couldn't control his facial expression anymore.

Michelle felt another wave of shame go over her as she pulled her hand away from her crotch and back to cleaning her arms and upper body. She slowly rinsed herself off and turned her back to the bed to turn off the shower. Michelle turned the knob and felt the water pressure disappear. She stood there staring at the shower knob thinking about what she just did for him and hoped that he liked it enough to go easy on her. Slowly, she reached over and pulled a towel off a hangar and wrapped it around herself. Michelle turned around to face Howard again and jumped at the sight of him inches away from her.

Howard reached out to her still wet body, pulled her closer, and violently ripped the towel off her, exposing her naked body once more. Simultaneously, he reached around with his leg and bent her knee with a kick from behind, making her collapse to her knees. Michelle had a frozen look of fear on her face, her eyes wide, staring at his crotch in fearful anticipation. Was this about to happen? Michelle felt like a bystander to what was happening and just went with Howard's movements.

"You're going to repay me now." Howard said as he began lowering his zipper. Howard unhooked his jeans and pulled down his pants to reveal a rock solid cock, the tip an inch from her nose. Slowly, Howard held the back of Michelle's neck and, looking straight into her eyes, gently brought her lips up to his member. Michelle, still wide eyed in shock, let the cock lightly touch her lips and slide through forming a seal around his tip. She looked up and met his eyes and he slowly began thrusting into her mouth.

He was considerate and slow at first but, on her knees, Michelle wasn't tall enough and had to unnaturally arch her body up in order for her mouth to be comfortably in line with his cock. Comfortably for Howard at least. Michelle felt his tip move from her lips to the tip of her tongue. With each motion she let her tongue flick the tip of his penis which seemed to excite him more. With each lick, his tip went further into her mouth until the entire length of her tongue was covered in his shaft.

Howard began to speed up which, combined with her unnatural position, made Michelle involuntarily begin moaning slightly. Howard began pushing nearer to her throat and her gag reflex began flaring up. She tried to move her head back but he just followed her taking steps forward. A few thrusts later and Michelle had her back to the shower wall and there was no retreating.

Howard's tip began pushing past Michelle's mouth and into her throat, something she could not handle. Michelle moaned loudly with every thrust and saliva began dripping down her lips. She felt like his cock was going to stab through the back of her head and hit the wall. Michelle began lavishly licking Howard's advancing and retreating shaft and tip, in a desperate attempt to pleasure him enough that he wouldn't NEED to go that deep down Michelle's throat.

It seemed to work as Howard began to moan slightly and let Michelle's tongue do the work rather than his hips. Soon, Howard was barely thrusting, preferring instead her tongue which was attempting to lick every centimetre of his cock each second. Howard slowly let up and Michelle could move her head again. However, deciding to take the initiative and avoid Howard deciding it more pleasurable to ram his cock down her throat again, she began thrusting her head back and forth, helping her tongue slide across his cock, flicking his tip with every retreat, and bathing his shaft in saliva with every advance.

Michelle didn't dare take her mouth off his cock and instead let the saliva she was releasing, profusely drip down onto her tits. Many thrusts later and Michelle's breasts were soaked. At this point, Michelle had one hand working the base of Howard's shaft, and another on the back of his legs as an anchor to allow her head to thrust more easily.

Howard began to moan loudly and pushed Michelle's head deeper onto his cock, with Michelle not slowing her licking down. With a loud moan and a strong throb, a gush of liquid poured into Michelle's mouth, with a significant amount going down her throat making her begin coughing. With each throb of his cock, a new larger wave of cum gushed into Michelle's mouth. Michelle tried to keep her licking up, attempting to keep his tip clean with her tongue with every throb, but she was soon overwhelmed.

Defeated, Michelle let go and let Howard push her head all the way down to his hips and his cock deep into her throat. For what felt like an eternity, Michelle took his cum in her throat and attempted not to suffocate. Eventually, and with a final big moan, Howard released her head and took a step back. Michelle, her tits completely covered in saliva, fell back onto the wall and released a stream of cum out her mouth as she took a huge gasp for air. She was too exhausted to spit it all out and resigned to letting it drip out her mouth instead.

Old 04-27-2016, 06:02 AM   #7
Sexualobster

Michelle sat against the wall for a good few minutes, cum still dripping, in not small amounts, down her chin and onto her already soaked breasts. A black tear rolled down her cheek, her mascara was still on from before the crash. Too tired to think or even contemplate what had just happened, Michelle resigned to just sit there and let everything fall out of her mouth and slowly drip off her body.

"Thank you Michelle." Howard yelled from his back laying on the bed, his cock still out but looking slightly flaccid.

"I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." Howard added.

What.

And there again was that childlike obliviousness. Michelle was sure that the man who just forced himself on her was a malicious being masquerading as a man who appeared friendly. But now she again was unsure. Could he genuinely be this naive? Does he really believe that Michelle could have enjoyed that? Another tear rolled down her other cheek as the reality she was now living in revealed itself. She had to escape this man. She was not going to be a fuck toy to a man who didn't even know he was hurting her just because he had an orgasm.

By this point, all the cum in her mouth had migrated to her breasts and she could feel the cold air begin to cool the 'liquid' coating her chest.

"Can I have a towel." Michelle asked, mouth still slightly agape, too tired to close it. Her eyes were unfocused and her eyelids at half mast. Howard quickly sat up and looked at her with a smile.

"Actually, could you use your tongue again? I really enjoyed it the first time." Howard said with a grin. His demeanour slowly changed from happiness to puzzlement as he wondered why Michelle was ecstatic about the idea.

Staring dead eyed, Michelle accepted the life she now had and slowly tilted her head down, bringing her left tit up first. Her tongue out again, she slowly began licking the length of her boob, cleaning the cum in strips. With each stroke, she ended her tongue on her nipple and sucked on it a little, in an attempt to clean the underside of her tit. Using her finger, Michelle scooped up whatever liquid was under her boob and stuck her finger in her mouth. Exhausted, she dropped her left tit and sat back for a second to catch her breath before beginning on the right.

Again, she went through the lengths, slowly this time out of exhaustion rather than trying to appeal to Howard. Her nipple hardened as she sucked on them and she cursed her body to reacting in the way it did. Victims of rape always expressed shame for feeling aroused during an attack and she couldn't help but feel her body turned up a notch or two. She understood the guilt and shame now.

Another finger in her mouth and her breasts were 'cleaner'.

"Can I take a shower now?" Michelle requested.

With a puzzled expression, Howard answered "but, you just took one?"

Oblivious it is.

"I mean you could but the water needs time to collect from the reservoir and you'd be wasting it if you did."

Howard continued, "If you really wanted you could but you'd have to pay for that water in some way later." Michelle didn't think she could handle another session and shook her head with a mumbled "nevermind". Howard got up, tucking his penis back into his pants and walked over to her. She looked up in fear, anticipating another act that would require her energy and dignity. Howard bent over and offered his hand to pull her up.

Old 04-27-2016, 06:53 PM   #8
banesith

very nice indeed.

Likes & Limits[/color]
PM DARES
BDSM Test Results
banesith is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags