Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #46
Maconbimale

Send a message via Yahoo to Maconbimale

Quote:
Originally Posted by df301 View Post
Why? How far did you go? Did anyone notice?
Yes,
I was board as hell so I stripped down and went for a walk late at night. I thought I had made the trip un seen but my neighbors saw me and decided to use me as a toy instead of turning me in.

Pain that leaves marks, blood, scat, forced gagging, anything that has to with vomit.
Maconbimale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 06:03 PM   #47
Messupmyass

Yes… multiple times like when I sometimes feel cheeky so I get my milk and mail(which is delivered about 20 foot away from my front door)naked which always makes me turned on then also I had a dare to go through a drive thru naked and I had to get in my car naked so that was about 20 minutes naked and lastly I had to go for a public walk (15 minutes) naked so because I have a public walk about 10 houses down I did it fully naked I ended up having one of them catch me when watching tv didn’t do anything just came to the front door and stared at me was weird when walk was finished he asked if he wanted a drink in his house which I didn’t feel comfortable so I said no carried on walking when he came and kinda following me I asked him what he wanted and stopped to turn him which he kept waving forwards while asking if I wanted a drink which I again refused before I knew it he was jerking me off now I am 19 he looked 30 so have that imagined for me but uhhhh embarrassed as I am I enjoyed it and didn’t stop him though I’m sure multiple people saw us there was a pub like across the road because of COVID it was mostly a parking space now but people walking by and driving by saw us best experience of my life I’m actually friends with them now

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 03:21 AM   #48
rhl
getDare Succubus

I only left the house naked, once and at night, when we where without power. The street light above my door was off, I walked to the back of the house.

While I did not leave the house naked. I was in a challenge to drop pants and panties on command, and send a photo. I was outside the house, and inspite of never wanting to. I stood by the wall, partially shielded by all but one neighbors house. The pants, panties came down and a photo taken.
It was a rush and encouraged me to take a drive while naked.
Old 08-19-2021, 04:25 AM   #49
Anzu

Award Star

Several times 😂 cus I live in a suburb and and the woodworker guy next door is damn hot! Lol

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
Anzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 03:02 AM   #50
NudeDude61

Sometimes, but I usually strip after leaving the house and surveying the surroundings.

The tale of the first time I left the house naked is I'm the story section of getdare. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404637
E-Mail: edunedud2 AT protonmail DOT com

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Now using Skype-based http://bit.ly/GetDare2 instead of whereby or the original Skype GetDare for group chats and videos.
NudeDude61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2021, 04:22 PM   #51
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

When I was a teen and just starting out with public nudity I would often sneak out of my bedroom window at night (I lived in the basement) and run around nude in the backyard or challenge myself to run naked across the street to touch the community mailbox. One time a car came and I had to hide behind it and that was pretty scary. Worst part was it was winter so I was freezing, my feet burned, and I had shrunk completely down there. So if the person had discovered me I'd not only have to explain why I was nude but I'd have my little shriveled guy exposed too lol.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 06:32 PM   #52
rhl
getDare Succubus

I love on a trailer park, not to private, but have done some outside strip dares, even in the middle of the day.
Whioe I was outside, I did not leave the house naked, but striped when I felt it may be safe.

I have done some fully naked walks in a very public park.
Old 10-29-2021, 10:06 PM   #53
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have, several times. I did the "Nude Commute" dare in various forms. Once I walked the mile to work, several times I drove the 60 miles to my office. No one was around the time I walked, and everyone was too focused on the insides of their own cars to notice me driving naked.

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, nude, outdoors, public