Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-22-2017, 07:12 PM   #1
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Default Want a Dare? For Guys :)

*I am a little bored lately so I'm going to start this.

No promises, but I'll try to post a dare at least once a day. The dares will probably start fairly simple as I have no idea who I am daring and I haven't done it in awhile. Give me time

Feel free to do any older dares if you want to.☺

Rules:
1. You may politely ask for a dare of your likes, however I ask that you only ask for ones within my likes. I'm not okay with giving certain dares.

2. I am only playing with Candy. I am not anyone else's mistress. Do not ask. I'm not interested. ☺

3. Do not beg for dares. I will give them when I can.

4. You don't have to say you are in. I just ask that you post a report when you complete a dare. By doing this, I can also create custom dares for you if I wish. ☺

5. If other girls or guys wish to post dares they can. ☺

6. I'm a little sadistic. If my pain dares are too much, adjust them to you. Also if you don't have something, just adjust it to what you can do.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Only message me if I have talked to you previously, otherwise, I'll ignore you.
sexyred92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sexyred92 for this post:
Old 02-22-2017, 07:13 PM   #2
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Sissy Dares:
Complete this task as many times as you wish.
Rub your cock over panties (if you have them) for 5 minutes. If not, just rub your cock like you would a pussy. Don't move your hand fast, just nice and slow. Then stroke your cock fast for 3 minutes before taking a 2 minute break. Complete at least 3 times.

Pet Dare:
Create the following obstacle course to the best of your ability.
A tunnel and some jumps of varying height.
Then start a timer and see how fast you can complete the course in.

Pain Dare:

In 2 different rooms, complete the following in each room.
50 ball slaps, 50 cock slaps, 5 minutes with clothespins on and 50 ass slaps.
For the slaps, use two different things.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Old 02-22-2017, 07:55 PM   #3
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyred92 View Post
Sissy Dares:
Complete this task as many times as you wish.
Rub your cock over panties (if you have them) for 5 minutes. If not, just rub your cock like you would a pussy. Don't move your hand fast, just nice and slow. Then stroke your cock fast for 3 minutes before taking a 2 minute break. Complete at least 3 times.
Thanks sexyred for this lovely task. I completed the sissy task as I love humiliation. It thoroughly turned me on, and humiliated me at the same time.

If in future I could request a dare, something humiliating, with an element of pain. This would be perfect.

Thanks Miss

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 02:45 PM   #4
IWanneTryIt

Could you make one for my likes ?

Like:tape, bondage, nipple play, mummification, long dares, breath play, light messy, spit play, edging, latex

Limit: diaper, scat, pee, family,public, cross dressing, anal

Currently denied

pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83690

Stuff: ductape, seethrough tape, electrical tape, really strong tape, cocking vibrating, cock sleef, rope, cling film,lube , fake pussy, gassmask, gag, nipple clamps, cloth pins, latex gloves, latex rebreather mask
IWanneTryIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:14 PM   #5
Bdsm for life

I'd like a dare I like sadistic stuff so if you got something with bit more pain involved for my cock by all means but I want to cum by the end if that fits also love stuff with my arse

Hope this helps with my dare
Bdsm for life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:25 PM   #6
lololololololol

Sport Raquet

I did the pain dare.

I did 50 cock slaps and 50 ball slaps with my hands. Of course, I felt nauseous afterward. Then I took a clothespin and did 5 minutes on each nipple (I only have 1 clothespin for some reason). Then I did 50 ass slaps (25 each cheek) with a TV remote (perfectly shaped for a loud slap). I proceeded into another room and did precisely the same thing (the ball slaps would extremely painful at this point so I lowered it to 25). This time, my 25 slaps on each ass cheek were completed using a hairbrush on the left cheek, and wonderful hand on the right, just to switch it up a bit.

Thank you for this dare, looking forward to more

Loves: Bondage, spanking, anal(fucking and plugs), nipple torture, ice cubes, discreet dares, light public, being told what to do.

Likes/don't mind: heavy anal, heavy nipple torture, edges, bladder control.

Limits: family, pics, full public, scat, icy hot, anything permanent/permanent bodywriting

Toys: homemade dildos/buttplugs, any household items (open to suggestions).
lololololololol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:52 PM   #7
D4r3S7uT
getDare Sweetheart

Would you please be so kind as to post a nude dare for me to complete?
Old 02-23-2017, 06:59 PM   #8
sexyred92
Distinguished Member

Offering me some ideas of what you have for toys also helps but for today, I've created some individual dares. Feel free to do someone else's as well. I appreciate you providing reports. ☺

Lol - (I'm not typing all of them haha) and iwannetryit - place your one clothespin on one nipple or both for iwannetryit. Watch yourself in the mirror as you massage your nipple. When the pain becomes too much, remove it without opening it and place it on your other nipple. Then take an ice cube and massage your nipple without the clothespin. Then take the clothespin off and repeat with that one.

Bdsmforlife - complete 100 slaps to each your cock, your nipples, your balls and your ass with something in you. Then stroke yourself slowly for 5 minutes, fast for 3. Repeat 3 times before you can cum. If you can handle the pain I'll give you more next time.

Denon12 - Stand in front of a mirror. Slap your cock and Balls 25 times each. After each slap, repeat "I love pain." Try to watch yourself after each slap.

31 year old female

Likes and Limits

Old 02-24-2017, 07:58 AM   #9
teisseire

This sounds like fun, may I humbly ask for a task myself?
Toys: Household items, chains, locks, ropes, crop, gag, tons and tons of clothespins.
Orientation: Switch(say 70% submissive...or maybe 69% if you're into number jokes.)
teisseire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:10 PM   #10
LTU

I would like get dare, but specifical one, because i live on the beach 24/7 )) have no toys, only my body, my bag and phone )

Dick pics are the human equivalent of a cat giving you a dead bird as a "gift"

30 | straight male | Tenerife
6'8" ft - 253 Ibs (2.07 m - 115 kg)
KIK: LTUGetDare
LTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:01 PM   #11
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Flag Blue For the TV folks...

It is spring and sine folks are starting to go to tanning spas to work on a tan before summer arrives. So either schedule some tanning bed time or weather (maybe privacy) permitting, tan on in the sun. While tanning wear nice bra or bikini. Use the same garment with each session so that sharp tan lines will form.

Alternatively, if you have a helper, you may use a chemical tanning agent. If you have not used this before be sure read understand and follow the instructions.

You may forgo back tan lines by using a microkini or place triangle patches over nipples and areolas.
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:09 PM   #12
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293205

Hi please save my thread with a dare

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:38 PM   #13
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

this is a great idea for a thread.
Could you please give me a dare involing stroking/edging something like a "joi" or "Cockhero" would be cool but with an added twist... of course that is your desecration mam

Thank you
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 04:21 AM   #14
LTU

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
It is spring and sine folks are starting to go to tanning spas to work on a tan before summer arrives. So either schedule some tanning bed time or weather (maybe privacy) permitting, tan on in the sun. While tanning wear nice bra or bikini. Use the same garment with each session so that sharp tan lines will form.

Alternatively, if you have a helper, you may use a chemical tanning agent. If you have not used this before be sure read understand and follow the instructions.

You may forgo back tan lines by using a microkini or place triangle patches over nipples and areolas.
I live in Tenerife, Spain, in most popular tourist beach Los Cristianos. There is never winter, only summer )) Dares i got is unreal, because im brown red as hell already and if someone will see me in women suit ill go to police in 60 seconds change dares please. Lets imagine you in beach in summer )

Dick pics are the human equivalent of a cat giving you a dead bird as a "gift"

30 | straight male | Tenerife
6'8" ft - 253 Ibs (2.07 m - 115 kg)
KIK: LTUGetDare
LTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 04:30 AM   #15
grainedor

Hi you, it is a very great idea with your thread

I'd like a dare which include orgasm control (edge, position, ruin or not ruin) and cum eating please But of course, feel free to add some anal or pain

I'll report here after,

Hope this will help you.

Likes : Ruined orgasm, edge, anal, ass to mouth, orgasm control, femdom, faproulette, cum eating/play, milovana webtease, pee, CBT

Dislikes : Sissyfication, crossdressing, pet play, pics

Limits : Extreme, scat, public, diaper, toothpaste, vomit
grainedor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk