Old 02-15-2017, 08:44 PM   #1
Candyboi

Location: UK (disclaimer may no longer be particularly united)
Default When insomnia strikes, Ask Me Anything

The older I get, the harder I find it to sleep at night. It's a terrible occurrence and one that leads me to pass the night trying to find things to occupy my mind. So tonight in order to keep myself occupied I thought I would risk starting an AMA, and then pick it up along the way when I cannot sleep.

Ask me anything, I reserve the right to avoid answering things that may be too identifying. Otherwise its all fair game.

Likes Tease & Denial; Forced Orgasms; Discrete Feminisation; Patronisation; Insults; Light Pain; Lines; Hypnosis; Funishments
Dislikes Water Sports; Makeup; 24h+ Feminisation; Forced Homosexuality; Cum Eating; Body Writing; Bladder Control; Strong Pain; Worshipping
Limits Family & Friends; Illegal; Pictures

PM me DENIAL and I will not cum for the next 24 hours.
PM me HYPNO and I will listen to one file of your choice five times.
PM me PANTIES and I will wear panties for 12 hours.
PM me EDGE and I will as many post as I have a that moment.
Candyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:45 AM   #2
Forrest
Distinguished Member

I get that, sleep sucksss

I notice public isn't anywhere on your ldl what's your thoughts on that? I would love for a dom to force me to crossdress, take me somewhere away from home (so wouldn't be recognized) and drag me around public places like that. Would that ever be something you'd like?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:55 PM   #3
Candyboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
I get that, sleep sucksss

I notice public isn't anywhere on your ldl what's your thoughts on that? I would love for a dom to force me to crossdress, take me somewhere away from home (so wouldn't be recognized) and drag me around public places like that. Would that ever be something you'd like?
I honestly had a brain fart and didn't think of public as something to add into my ldl. I would have it down as being a soft limit, at least for something thats obvious. Don't get me wrong there are all sorts of subtle ways in which public play can happen, from someone only letting you speak when spoken to, to hidden crossdressing, to even something public in a safe environment.

As a fantasy being dragged around by a dom far away from where someone may recognise me dressed up to his whims and for his pleasure sounds pretty hot. In the right circumstances its very hot.

At the same time though I kind of live by the rule of not participating anyone in my kinks who hasn't consented to be involved. I don't like the idea of forcing it onto strangers who are just doing their thing. Well at least not overtly so.

Likes Tease & Denial; Forced Orgasms; Discrete Feminisation; Patronisation; Insults; Light Pain; Lines; Hypnosis; Funishments
Dislikes Water Sports; Makeup; 24h+ Feminisation; Forced Homosexuality; Cum Eating; Body Writing; Bladder Control; Strong Pain; Worshipping

Old 02-21-2017, 10:01 PM   #4
Candyboi

That said, my first few experiences of crossdressing occurred in public as a result of too much alcohol and someone who had a fantastic idea. As such I discovered even before I was aware that it was a turn on that I had a great arse for a short skirt, and in dim lighting of a club I could pass for a girl to drunken eyes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk