Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 02-03-2017, 09:18 PM   #1
The Slutty Princess

Female Ask Me Anything (New and Revised!)

When I first joined getDare, I had made a thread titled "Ask or Dare Me Anything!" and I had an overwhelming response to the thread, but most of the thread consisted of dares. Since the thread, things have changed drastically. I came out as bisexual to friends and family, I graduated high school and I am now a freshman in college, and I currently live with the love of my life..the best girlfriend anyone could ask for! With all these changes, I figured that I'd make another thread for questions!

If we haven't met, feel free to ask any questions you want and get to know me!
If we already know each other, feel free to ask me questions about some of my blogs posts and other, maybe more personal, questions!

Since some people have a difficulty thinking of questions, here are some topics that I'd be more than willing to discuss!
-Life advice
-College life
-Sexuality, Coming out advice, and life as an LGBT member
-Dream wedding
-Advice/My experience with dealing with trauma, sexual assault, depression, and PTSD
-Politics/World news and events
-My hobbies and interests
-My experience/advice for dares

And I'd be willing to discuss whatever else your creative minds can think of!

With much love,
~Lia

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #2
M20s11

Default Reply

Have u ever tried beastiality.
M20s11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 10:14 PM   #3
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Welcome back to the public thread!

Since you first posted over a year ago, what are the three best things you have learned about yourself?

Do you feel the GD family played a role in bringing you to where you are today?

What is the one piece of advice the Lia of today would say in the first post to The Slutty Princess of a year ago?

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:27 AM   #4
thewilds
Distinguished Member

You and your gf go to a party. A game of TorD ensues. Both of you are dared to make out heavily but not with each other. You are both competitive and a bit daring.
Who is most likely to go further with her make-out partner? (of course you are both in view of each other during it all).

Assume the making out escalates significantly,
Are you most likely to one-up the other and take the making out to another level because you each get a bit jealous of what you see each other doing?
- or who is the one to call it quits and end it before it gets too wild?

Would it excite you to add another partner (or two) to join the two of you for the occasional romp? Do you think Sammie would agree with it?

Old 02-04-2017, 06:31 AM   #5
corsa198
getDare Addict

Have you ever wet yourself?
If so, how did it happen?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were really desperate and in a long toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:17 PM   #6
thewilds
Distinguished Member

What is your personal best total number of orgasms over a 24 hour period?
What do you think about most often while you masturbate?
What was the most exciting public/semi-public dare that you ever completed?
What was the best dare, in your opinion, that you ever completed?
What is the sexiest/most surprising thing your gf ever did for/with you?

Old 02-05-2017, 07:34 PM   #7
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by M20s11 View Post
Have u ever tried beastiality.
Ew. Nope. Never. I think it sickening and immoral to engage in such an event. I’ll only participate in sexual acts with living things that can actually consent.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 02-05-2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-05-2017, 07:38 PM   #8
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Since you first posted over a year ago, what are the three best things you have learned about yourself?
Hmm...The past year had been a year of immense grow and challenges, and I’ve learned more about myself than I could have imagined, so picking three lessons I learned about myself is certainly a hard task but I think I’ve narrowed it down to the three most important.

1. I am bisexual. There is no doubt that this was the biggest thing that I learned about myself this past year. I had always struggled with identifying myself but I made huge steps towards coming out to my friends and family and without this huge step, I wouldn’t be where I am today.

2. I know what friends I am going to have for the rest of my life. The transition from high school to college was a real eye-opener. In high school, I graduated from a small class of thirty people. All thirty of us were friends, the seniors were friends with the juniors and so on. I have now realized that quality is better than quantity when it comes to friends. I only talk to two people from my high school class, one person who attends college out of state but we still keep in touch on skype and social media daily, and the other person I live with! I have met tons of people in college you I’d like to call “friends” but there is only a certain group of five or six friends who I know will be with me for the rest of my life, and I can’t wait to be the bridesmaid for one of them this spring!

3. Love is the best thing in the entire world. Just a few years ago, I never thought I’d have the ability to love someone unconditionally, but here I am. I have finally learned what love is. I’ve learned that you can see inside someone’s soul, into their heart and all of the beauty of who they are, and actually love them with their flaws and imperfections. Our flaws make us who we are, they are what makes us lovable and able to love the people with whom we choose to share our lives with. I’ve learned that love is actually feeling someone, not just physically but emotionally. It’s when a tear is rolling down their cheek and you’d do anything in the world to take that tear away. I’ve learned that love is not all about yourself, but it is the willingness to put someone else’s needs, desires, and their well-being above your own. Love has changed my life completely and I am thankful to have my girlfriend by my side each and every day. Waking up next to her is the highlight of my day, every single day of the week. She inspires me to do great things with my life, and I hope all those great things will be with her.

Quote:
Do you feel the GD family played a role in bringing you to where you are today?
Without a doubt, yes. I believe that getDare and the wonderful people that I’ve met on here have certainly impacted my life and played a small role in molding me into the person I am today. Some of these were negative impacts, but for the most part getDare has had a positive influence on my life. I’ve met some awesome people on here, people that I can talk to when I need it the most. getDare is also my source of a stress relief and I enjoy writing blogs and chatting with others. And for the most part, I think getDare had a strong influence and helping me re-discover my sex life, even if it was a challenge. I also believe that getDare has helped bring my relationship with my girlfriend a little closer. I enjoy getting new, fun, and creative suggestions for Sammie and I to experiment with, and I enjoy sharing my stories with all of you!

Quote:
What is the one piece of advice the Lia of today would say in the first post to The Slutty Princess of a year ago?

If Lia had to give “The Slutty Princess” and tip of advice when she first joined, I would have told her that she didn’t need to strive for other people’s pleasure. I’d tell her to put herself first, and the thoughts and pleasure of others second. I would have drilled this into her head. When I first joined, I was too worried about pleasing and pleasuring others. I was too worried about others satisfactory with me and not my own satisfactory.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 02-05-2017, 07:40 PM   #9
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
You and your gf go to a party. A game of TorD ensues. Both of you are dared to make out heavily but not with each other. You are both competitive and a bit daring.
Who is most likely to go further with her make-out partner? (of course you are both in view of each other during it all).

Assume the making out escalates significantly,
Are you most likely to one-up the other and take the making out to another level because you each get a bit jealous of what you see each other doing?
- or who is the one to call it quits and end it before it gets too wild?

Would it excite you to add another partner (or two) to join the two of you for the occasional romp? Do you think Sammie would agree with it?
Without a question, I think Sammie would be the one to go further in this situation. I’m territorial and I can get bothered with jealousy at times, I’d certainly be the one to call it quits. I don’t think I’d last very long in this situation. I don’t think I’d be able to do anything with her in the same room nor do I think I could watch her.

Sammie is wild...much wilder than me. She is usually the “aggressor” so to speak. She’ll get home at midnight from work and still crawl all over me, even when I tell her I’m tired and want to catch some sleep. I think Sammie would be open to adding another person for a sexual escapade, depending on the person. As for me, I don’t know if I would be open to it. The idea sounds enticing but like I think the situation is similar to the one above. I’m territorial, I don’t know if I can focus on a third body in bed, Sammie’s body is a temple that is still being discovered. Truthfully, I have thoughts of a threesome at times but I’m not sure if I could actually go forth with one.

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-05-2017, 09:21 PM   #10
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Thanks for your responses to all my questions. Here's another :
You work in a library. There is a large following of videos with sexual acts taking place in libraries all over the internet, so-
What is your opinion of this "fad"?
If you discovered someone engaged in a similar act in your library, what do you think you would do and how do you think you would react?

Have you ever walked in on someone having sex? If yes, what happened?
Have you ever been caught in a sexual act by anyone? If so, what transpired?

Old 02-05-2017, 09:23 PM   #11
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam xdressed
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 02:19 AM   #12
DaringDeanna

Imagine if you lost Sammie for whatever reason (excluding death), what do you think would happen to you and your life? Would you even be the same person again?

In one sentence, what is "love" to you?

Thanks
DaringDeanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 09:38 PM   #13
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
If so, how did it happen?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were really desperate and in a long toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed, or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed a pee?
Nope.
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won’t make it?
I use to participate in bladder control tasks but I haven’t done one for awhile. Otherwise, there are occasions where I need to pee and I am stuck in class or stuck in traffic where I don’t think I will be able to make it to a bathroom. Funny story, but one time I was stuck in traffic on the highway and I actually peed into an empty soda bottle because I couldn’t find anywhere to pull over and relieve myself.
If you were really desperate and in a long toilet queue, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed or pull your close down/up and expose yourself to pee?
Ugh, I get irritated real quickly by wet clothing. I hate when my mittens get wet in the winter or when I am walking around the house in socks and step in a drip of water. I can’t stand wet clothing! I’d much rather take off my pants and relieve myself, plus I think it would be much less embarrassing to expose yourself than to walk around in wet, sticky, and smelly clothes.
Have you ever wore an outfit that is difficult to take off when you need to pee?
Hmm...Skinny jeans can give me a problem at times when I really am desperate to pee but I think the most difficult (or the most irritating) article of clothing to take off to pee is certainly a romper. Usually I just pull the romper to one side to pee so I don’t have to take it completely off but that problem with that you can’t pull it to one side without peeing yourself, which only leads to further irritation and disgust.

Thank you for the questions!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Old 02-10-2017, 09:41 PM   #14
The Slutty Princess

Quote:
What do you think about most often while you masturbate?
I’m not sure if I ever actually counted, my guess would be maybe eight to ten orgasms.
What do you think of most often while you masturbate?
Breasts….specifically Sammie’s breasts. There is nothing better than boobies!
Undressing and switching clothes with Sammie in a movie theater while the movie was playing.
Hard to single out all the dares and choose just one! I think kissing Sammie at one of our high school parties was the best dare I’ve ever done because it changed both of our lives.
Sammie does too many unexpected, surprising, and sexy things but if I had to choose, I’d be between stripping and exchanging clothes in the movie theatre to the time where she removed her panties while we were out to eat with her parents and her handing them to me under the table, her parents unaware of what was transpiring underneath the table! She is actually a wild and somewhat embarrassing person in public! She is always teasing and playing around, even in front of friends and family. She is always making embarrassing remarks about our sex lives too! I’m actually sensitive about sharing my sex lives with others, besides writing about it occasionally on here, but Sammie doesn’t seem to have a filter. Just last week we were out to eat with some friends and Sammie had made a comment about how skilled I am with my tongue! God, it was embarrassing...but I love her!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

Last edited by The Slutty Princess; 02-10-2017 at 09:43 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 11:48 PM   #15
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I really enjoy how Sammie pushes you along!

Advertisements
Kink Talk