Old 12-09-2016, 01:18 AM   #16
sir stefan
Account Banned

Thanks my dear pet.
I must say, and i did not tell you earlier, i was really wondering how you were going to report on last night.

You start saying, "to make a long story short" which is indeed the only way to do this.
But, let me add: the whole evening "bedlamp-teasing-paintbrush" session took a continuous 2 hour.

Indeed at the end you were so extremely horny that i was pretty sure you would not be able to sleep unprotected.
Either you would touch, or you would be sleepless.

So, locking you into your belt i considered a necessity.

(And it has the additional benifit that it makes you even more horny)

Anyway, as i already instructed you, please prepare icecubes. You may need cooldown.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 01:40 AM   #17
smbd88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeys fun time View Post

around 14 hours with out taking it out at all it was all through work which by the time I got home I forgot about it and fell asleep with it in only to remember about it when I "found" it in my morning shower

Love,
Zoey
Maybe your butt was made for this

LIKES: anal, butt plugs, dildos, submission, limited public exposure, spanking, masturbation, bondage, orgasm control
Dislikes (I will accept dares on these): cum eating, feminization, toenail polish, waxing

Toys
Chastity Cage
XXXL Worlds Most Comfortable Buttplug
2 XL buttplugs & large plug
2 large anal jewelry plug
Large & Medium dildo
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5pizlhqq.jpg
smbd88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 03:28 AM   #18
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbd88 View Post
Maybe your butt was made for this
mmm, maybe yours was too, sub boy!

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 03:59 AM   #19
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Thanks my dear pet.
I must say, and i did not tell you earlier, i was really wondering how you were going to report on last night.

You start saying, "to make a long story short" which is indeed the only way to do this.
But, let me add: the whole evening "bedlamp-teasing-paintbrush" session took a continuous 2 hour.

Indeed at the end you were so extremely horny that i was pretty sure you would not be able to sleep unprotected.
Either you would touch, or you would be sleepless.

So, locking you into your belt i considered a necessity.

(And it has the additional benifit that it makes you even more horny)

Anyway, as i already instructed you, please prepare icecubes. You may need cooldown.
I would have loved to write a detailed report of the whole night, but that will be too lengthy a thing to put in here. But yes, I was extremely horny indeed. Even writing about it makes my cunt ache again. and even if I forgot about it for a while, the plug does a very good job reminding me of my current state.

Aaaargg ice cubes. It is that bad already

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:18 AM   #20
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 5

Today the horniness is not so bad. I've been busy around the house, doing chores, so my mind is distracted I guess.
Mind you, the moments at which I'm allowed to touch my cunt, I reach an edge very quickly.

I've had to take a small break from wearing my butt plug this afternoon. It's very comfortable to wear and fits nicely between my ass cheeks but there is a ring at the base and it irritates a little where it pushes against the perineum. Especially when I sit down, it gets pushed inside a little. To avoid irritation of the skin, I've taken it out for an hour. Now I've replaced it with my large plug which has a flat base, so it doesn't cause these issues. I might have to change it up more often as this feels just fine.

I am feeling very stuffed! This plug is really large
I am starting to feel hornier already!

If only I knew when I would be allowed to cum....

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 12-10-2016, 08:34 AM   #21
Simi

I guarantee if you wore mine you wouldnt forget its presence :S its the XXL rattler plug by mr s leather, comfortable for maybe 6 hours and thats just due to the fact the length gets a bit much for me, i am gonna get a smaller one in order to wear eventually 24/7 maybe and also so i can be DPed with it

You learn to cope with denial eventually, I used to cum several times a day, now you can see my current denial period I've done up to 11 months before

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:44 AM   #22
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
I guarantee if you wore mine you wouldnt forget its presence :S its the XXL rattler plug by mr s leather, comfortable for maybe 6 hours and thats just due to the fact the length gets a bit much for me, i am gonna get a smaller one in order to wear eventually 24/7 maybe and also so i can be DPed with it

You learn to cope with denial eventually, I used to cum several times a day, now you can see my current denial period I've done up to 11 months before
Oh wow, I actually looked it up. That looks brutal, but exciting
The large one I have is 15 cm in circumference, but not too long. I do really have to get used to wearing it like this, because I've only used the medium plug for longer periods before. Really can't stop clenching. Yup, the arousal is still building...Which doesn't help with the denial....

11 months though...that's quite the achievement!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-10-2016, 08:49 AM   #23
Simi

Made easier by the training my first master IRL gave me, Even now 5 years later i physically cannot cum without the order (normally verbally) to release, means i am brilliant at holding edges lol as i just cant go over

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:30 AM   #24
sir stefan
Account Banned

My pet has some shaving issues with the edge of her plug. For that reason wearing overnights gets problematic.

Coming days she will probably have to sleep unplugged but keeping my pet healthy is important.

She will keep being plugged from breakfast until bedtime.... Until further notice....
O yeah, she gets reminded of me a lot.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:44 AM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Day 6

Last night, we had a very hornifying session... it made me so wet that at one point, I was sitting in a puddle of my own juices. Sir allowed me to touch my labia for a short moment. Also my clit... rubbing over it 10 times... having to stop after that was agony. I wanted to touch myself so badly, I was sooo horny. But, no mercy, no relief.

Today, as I'm going about my business, doing chores, it's not so bad. I can actually concentrate really well, which is surprising as this is the 6th day of being denied. I would have expected to have gone crazy by now. But there are enough distractions to prevent from becoming really horny I guess.

I had to take a break from wearing my butt plug. I switched it up yesterday, because the medium plug was irritating a little. I actually went out wearing the big plug when I visited family. That's a first! But at night, it became too much and I asked Sir if I could have a little break for the night. He allowed me that, because wearing the plug not something that's meant to be annoying.

This morning, I put the medium one in, and now it feels fine again.
I do love the feeling it gives me; I'm constantly reminded of who owns me -and my ass for that matter... with every movement, every visit to the toilet, cleaning up. When I put it in, it immediately makes me very submissive.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-11-2016, 04:49 AM   #26
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
My pet has some shaving issues with the edge of her plug. For that reason wearing overnights gets problematic.

Coming days she will probably have to sleep unplugged but keeping my pet healthy is important.

She will keep being plugged from breakfast until bedtime.... Until further notice....
O yeah, she gets reminded of me a lot.
Well, shaving isn't really the problem ..it's nice and smooth down there
Chafing is an issue though.

The break was good. We'll have to see how it goes. Maybe I have to switch between the small and large one more often.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-11-2016, 05:30 AM   #27
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Last night, we had a very hornifying session... it made me so wet that at one point, I was sitting in a puddle of my own juices. Sir allowed me to touch my labia for a short moment. Also my clit... rubbing over it 10 times... having to stop after that was agony. I wanted to touch myself so badly, I was sooo horny. But, no mercy, no relief.
Mhhh,... Without getting to the details,... You conveniently forgot to mention you had a 2hr severe humiliation-session before the 10 rubbings.
The 10 rubbing you got only AFTER returning from the nice and warm shower that was really necessary for reason of the utter mess you had been turned into.

Quote:
Well, shaving isn't really the problem ..it's nice and smooth down there
Chafing is an issue though.
Mhh,... Yes i knew,... But did wrong.
I would say, you are allowed an other 10 doublefinger rubbings at the sides of the clit. But only if completed within 1 hour of this posting.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:35 AM   #28
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Today, as I'm going about my business, doing chores, it's not so bad. I can actually concentrate really well, which is surprising as this is the 6th day of being denied. I would have expected to have gone crazy by now. But there are enough distractions to prevent from becoming really horny I guess.
How sad.... No hornyness....
And sadly,... I likely have not much time this evening, i need to work.
The only thing i will be missing is a nice desklight. A desklight that illuminates my desk but will hardly get any attention.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:54 AM   #29
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Mhhh,... Without getting to the details,... You conveniently forgot to mention you had a 2hr severe humiliation-session before the 10 rubbings.
The 10 rubbing you got only AFTER returning from the nice and warm shower that was really necessary for reason of the utter mess you had been turned into.
Oh god... Thanks for bringing that to everyone's attention

Quote:
Mhh,... Yes i knew,... But did wrong.
I would say, you are allowed an other 10 doublefinger rubbings at the sides of the clit. But only if completed within 1 hour of this posting.
That was lovely, thank you sir. Let's see if I can discover some more spelling errors...

Quote:
How sad.... No hornyness....
And sadly,... I likely have not much time this evening, i need to work.
The only thing i will be missing is a nice desklight. A desklight that illuminates my desk but will hardly get any attention.
Well, the horniness is back with a vengeance now.

Maybe I can help with your problem of the missing desk light? Ok, please please can I sir?

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 12-11-2016, 06:08 AM   #30
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Maybe I can help with your problem of the missing desk light? Ok, please please can I sir?
Oh,.. Mhhh,... I really need to think about that. I am sure you could be a really nice desklight, nicely wrapped, nicely immobilized and being a very hot look. I really will have to concentrate though. You would have to be very silent, very patient, just being there, knowing i'm online, knowing i have a window open with your presence, only very seldomly getting a tiny short message, but really not disturbing me as i am sure you understand how important my work is to keep my job.
So,.. Yeah,... You could,... But it would be soo boring. You could be soo happy watching some netflix show with a nice glass of wine. You could be soo happy playing fallout 4 using all the cheatcodes. So Yeah,... You could,... But you could be soo happy......

Advertisements
Kink Talk