Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-24-2017, 10:26 PM   #31
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The plural of die is dice.

The results of rolling 2 six sided dice (2d6) is from 2 to 12. Not 1 to 12. Did you mEan to roll 1 twelve sided die(1d12). Btw: this would also give an even distrubutton across the series, where 2d6 favors the middle of the series.
Thanks for pointing it out. I fixed it.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 04:58 AM   #32
SissyRayRay1981

Number 2 had to pee standing backwards no hands lol interesting dare 👍
SissyRayRay1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SissyRayRay1981 for this post:
Old 02-27-2017, 05:34 AM   #33
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Most folks that work 8 to 10 hours away from home at work will not be able to do this, or will have to be very lucky. Could you allow 24 hours of at home time?
Certainly! I never mentioned when to do this so you can pick any 24 hours that would be most convenient.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 11:40 AM   #34
tepxis

hey,

I did the first dare(the shower dare), because omgedub dared me. He decided to get it heavier, so jeans and shoes. and I had to provide pics on kik of every stage.
So I did.
I made a big mistake. I choosed the clothes i had weared right now. A really heavy sweatshirt, tight levis jeans and added some shoes.
after the shower startet I got a heavy weight from the wate in the clothes. It wasnt easy to get them of my body.
edging and washing wasnt a big deal, I was horny enough:-)
but getting redressed trying to get this full soaked clothes needs a bit time, but i succeeded.
The heaviest prt was staying 10 minutes, after a few minutes I went really cold so I decided to turn the shower on (wasnt forbidden) so I was wet and heavy again but felt better.

thanks for the dare at least
tepxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 12:39 PM   #35
dienaar93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
This one is probably a little freakier and a lot harder than the last dare. Either that or it is incredible boring.

For this dare you will need a candle, some snacks like cookies, M&M's pretzels, or something else small that you will eat a few of, and a cup of preferably milk (but you can choose something else if you don't like milk).

I urge you to use a plastic cup for safety reasons!

You will get naked and get your ass up against the wall and your legs over your head so that in the end position you will by lying on your neck/back with your ass and soles of your feet facing directly upwards and you looking directly at your genitals.

You will now stick the candle up your ass and light it (so make sure it is a new, long candle).

Then you will place the cookies or whatever snack you choose on the sole of your left foot. And you will place the plastic cup of milk on the sole of your right foot.

Now you will eat a cookie, then take a sip of the milk and place it back, eat the next cookie, and so forth until you are all done.

Obviously you should not let anything fall - except for of course the hot wax on your private area.

After all that you are done.

Enjoy! Awaiting your reports and what you think of this dare!
First of all I want to thank you for setting up a thread like this! So thank you very much! Your dares a great and original, wich I like a lot. So I thought I would help you out with this dare, when only harddump was trying this dare. That said:

Oh you're definitely the son of satan or lucifer himself.... I started gathering stuff. I didn't have a plastic drinkcup so I used a measuring cup (wich is a lot bigger!). I didn't have any milk so I used chocalate milk. I got a cookie (wich I would eat in parts) and the candle.Notice I am not a big fan of messy stuff so it would be a real punishment for me would it fall....

I first took a shower and shaved my pubes, becaus I didn't want any hot wax in my pubic hair. After the shower I positioned myself. With my neck/back on the ground, legs above me and my asshole slighte tilted towards my genitals (and upperbody).

So I put on the candle in my ass wich I positioned the right way. The candle in my ass felt great and I was excited to do the dare! I tried first if I could hold the measering cup with my foot. I used my toes toe keep it in balance but it worked! So I got the cookie and put it on my sole of my other foot. I noticed that the measeringcup was really hard to balance but I managed. I now lit up the candle. First I tried to drink the chocolat milk wich was hard becaus it was a real big cup... So half of it landed in my face. But I managed to keep the cookie on it place. So I ate a bit of the cookie and the cup was stable. I repeated this two times and thought I can do this! I bit of candle wax was dripping but I could handle that very well.

In my bravery (read arrogance) I decided to to take some pictures! Biggest... Mistake.... Ever... I tried to make a good photo. So I tried al kind of positons of the camera but I didn't get a good (enough) result. So I held the camera a bit back wich worked... I wasn't paying much attetion to the cup and then it all went wrong. When I was still trying to get the best pic, the cup felt and in a reaction I pushed it away with my foot and it went all over the place! (You evil son of a B*tch, I even caught this moment on camera!) Out of reaction I pushed myself away from the wall wich made a painfull candle wax drop on my body...
I decided to stop and clean everything up, naked and under chocolatemilk.

So I guess I didn't finish your dare, so sorry about that. But I hope you really like this report (and picproof). And hope you will keep up the good work!

Here are the pictures! (after mods approval)
Likes: Pain: clothespins, candle wax, cbt | Humiliation bodywriting, ballgag, verbal | Exhibitionism: omegle, semipublic, pictures, videos, cam | Pleasure play: Edging, JOI, Anal | Bondage |Creative dares

Dislike: writing lines, cornertime, severe pain, cum eating, wedgie, piss play

Limits: Illegal stuff, Scat, public & family/friends, permanent damage

Items: Magicwand vibrator, controllable prostate massager (Lovesense 2), dildo, ball gag, candless, rope, clothes pegs, sounds.

Last edited by dienaar93; 05-15-2017 at 12:49 PM.
dienaar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 04:03 PM   #36
foxknot69
getDare Devil

I definitely will keep an eye out for dares I can complete! My situation is a lot more difficult than most people's, but I'm always looking for ways to make my day more fun!

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:33 AM   #37
ertin006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
This one is probably a little freakier and a lot harder than the last dare. Either that or it is incredible boring.

For this dare you will need a candle, some snacks like cookies, M&M's pretzels, or something else small that you will eat a few of, and a cup of preferably milk (but you can choose something else if you don't like milk).

I urge you to use a plastic cup for safety reasons!

You will get naked and get your ass up against the wall and your legs over your head so that in the end position you will by lying on your neck/back with your ass and soles of your feet facing directly upwards and you looking directly at your genitals.

You will now stick the candle up your ass and light it (so make sure it is a new, long candle).

Then you will place the cookies or whatever snack you choose on the sole of your left foot. And you will place the plastic cup of milk on the sole of your right foot.

Now you will eat a cookie, then take a sip of the milk and place it back, eat the next cookie, and so forth until you are all done.

Obviously you should not let anything fall - except for of course the hot wax on your private area.

After all that you are done.

Enjoy! Awaiting your reports and what you think of this dare!
there is a risk of aspiration & fire hazard here, i suggest not to put out any dares like this. added to the fact person doing this might be alone this is dangerous. please think twice before posting stuff like this.

PM dare

bdsm score
ertin006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk