Old 02-21-2017, 07:54 PM   #1
Johnpaul

Bomb You will Wet Youself

Hello! This dare is aimed to force you into wetting yourself. The idea comes from Rapid Pee Desperation which you can learn more about by looking at the omorashi org website.

I will be detailed what you need to know during the rules so if you don't care how it works, just follow the rules here.

Step Zero
The first step is optional and kinda sets the idea for the dare. First off, you will be preparing in advance for the "holding" period. What you wear up to that time is up to you. I would recommend just acting normal as you will be using the bathroom alot as you train your body to release. You can of course wear diapers or something else but the point of this step is to prepare.

So the short version, in this step decide if during your holding period what you will be wearing and where. You can choose diapers, regular cloths, or nothing at all. If you want to leave it to chance, look at the time right now and if it is before the 20 min mark, wear a diaper, next 20 min clothes, last 20 naked.

Step One
This step is the longest. Your are going to want to build momentum for your kidneys. To do this, there is some science involved. What you need to know, is that every hour, you need to drink one medium to large glass of water. You should at least do this for 2 hours, but longer prep yields better results. So If you have a day, start early and plan to make your "holding" period during the evening or night.

During this time, feel free to use the bathroom as normal. If you find your urine clear well before your "holding" time you are ready to go to the next step.

Step Two
This is where things start to kick up a notch. One hour before your planned "holding" period, you will start drinking the glass of water every 15 minutes instead of on the hour. You are again, free to use the bathroom as normal. Go as soon as you feel the need as this will train your body to release.

Step Three
This is the main step, the "holding" period. Once you have finished step two, you will continue to drink a glass of water every 15 minutes but you may not use the restroom. Your goal is pretty much to wait until you wet yourself. You'll find it sneaks up on you.

Step Four
While this build up will cause you to wet yourself more easily, there are some things you can do to help make it uncontrollable. Perform some of these tasks after you drink the glass of water on the 15 minute mark. Tasks include jumping jacks, sit ups, pushing on your bladder, inserting ice up your ass, squating, spreading your legs, sitting on the toilet clothed, holding your hands under cold water for 2 minutes, let a little leak, etc. This stage is up to you. You can mix and match those tasks or assign them to a random number and use a random number generator to decide which to do. I find the ice makes the sensation unbearable.

The first time you do this, just try to hold as long as you can. Time this. On future attempts, try to beat that time. This gives you a goal and makes the feeling worse when you get close to the end. "If I can just hold on one more minute" can actually make you wet yourself.

I have done this myself and while it doesn't always make me have an accident out of my control, it gets so bad I allow myself to piss my pants even if I don't want to. You will get desperate and more willing to piss yourself.

You can also run up the difficulty by making your "holding" period in public. It can be a race to find a toilet before you wet yourself. I've parked the back of a lot in a shopping district and had to find a business that wouldn't mind me just going in to pee. Of course if you're in a diaper, you can just wander around until you piss yourself in front of everyone.

Let me know what you guys think and what your experience is. Good luck holding it in!

Last edited by Johnpaul; 02-21-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Johnpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Johnpaul for this post:
Old 02-21-2017, 08:20 PM   #2
baby916

Kik me, below.

Help me wet my pants or a girly outfit.

I love to be dressed up in my available costumes.

But, I mostly am available in the morning pst
baby916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:01 PM   #3
harddump
Distinguished Member

I've just found this thread and I am trying out the dare immediately!

It's 2:30PM where I am, and I think I've already been doing Step One during the day so far. I think I will enter Step Two at 5:00PM, then Step Three at 6:00PM.

I love trying to make myself lose bladder control but rarely am I successful. The kidney momentum step is new to me so I'm excited about how I'll go tonight. I hope it creeps up on me, like you say, so that I can truly piss myself by accident.

FYI, I will be completely nude during the final stage so I better be careful where I am, if it's really going to just leak out of control.

Thank you for posting this dare. I will be sure to post a report later.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 04:57 AM   #4
harddump
Distinguished Member

I’m happy to report that I’ve completed the steps and I have successfully wet myself.

After an hour had passed since beginning Step Three my belly was inflated like a balloon and I was feeling tremendous pressure, but like my past attempts I could still keep holding. At this point I could have easily done any of the things suggested in Step Four, but this time I really wanted to make myself lose control so I kept on doing Step Three.

I was reclining completely naked on a sofa, legs spread wide, with a few extra glasses of water prepared within reach. To keep from pinching my dick or anything like that if and when I start to leak, I placed my hands up and behind my head, and just waited. A number of times came a pulsing feeling of intense urgency to piss, and I focused on relaxing as much as possible when this happened, but still the dam had not burst. However, that feeling was getting more intense every time it came around, which was encouraging and exciting.

It finally happened at 2hrs 13mins into Step Three—I truly lost control and pissed myself. It was not the out-of-control squirting hose effect I was secretly hoping for, but at least I did not let it happen, it happened by itself. I felt the intense desperation again, and this time it did not subside. The moment I knew I had lost control I looked down to see a very gentle stream coming out of my dick, cascading down my right inner thigh. I was determined not interfere with the process, so I focused on staying relaxed. For a moment I thought I was going to be disappointed as the stream seemed to weaken, but my bladder pulsed by itself again, reenforcing the stream’s pressure and continuing to make it stronger.

After watching myself leak in this way for a few moments longer, I was satisfied and decided to take back control and stop piss, which I could without trouble. I nursed my still extremely full bladder out to the backyard and pissed for I guess close to a full minute. It’s been about 30 minutes since then and my bladder is feeling full again, even though I haven’t had any more drinks.

For my next try, I think I really want to try and have an “accident” by doing something that would not only make holding more difficult but actually make me fail utterly, in one instant—something sudden. I am leaning toward spanking or CBT… If you read this report and have ideas on making me piss myself uncontrollably, I’d be willing to try some out.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #5
Johnpaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by harddump View Post
I’m happy to report that I’ve completed the steps and I have successfully wet myself.

After an hour had passed since beginning Step Three my belly was inflated like a balloon and I was feeling tremendous pressure, but like my past attempts I could still keep holding. At this point I could have easily done any of the things suggested in Step Four, but this time I really wanted to make myself lose control so I kept on doing Step Three.

I was reclining completely naked on a sofa, legs spread wide, with a few extra glasses of water prepared within reach. To keep from pinching my dick or anything like that if and when I start to leak, I placed my hands up and behind my head, and just waited. A number of times came a pulsing feeling of intense urgency to piss, and I focused on relaxing as much as possible when this happened, but still the dam had not burst. However, that feeling was getting more intense every time it came around, which was encouraging and exciting.

It finally happened at 2hrs 13mins into Step Three—I truly lost control and pissed myself. It was not the out-of-control squirting hose effect I was secretly hoping for, but at least I did not let it happen, it happened by itself. I felt the intense desperation again, and this time it did not subside. The moment I knew I had lost control I looked down to see a very gentle stream coming out of my dick, cascading down my right inner thigh. I was determined not interfere with the process, so I focused on staying relaxed. For a moment I thought I was going to be disappointed as the stream seemed to weaken, but my bladder pulsed by itself again, reenforcing the stream’s pressure and continuing to make it stronger.

After watching myself leak in this way for a few moments longer, I was satisfied and decided to take back control and stop piss, which I could without trouble. I nursed my still extremely full bladder out to the backyard and pissed for I guess close to a full minute. It’s been about 30 minutes since then and my bladder is feeling full again, even though I haven’t had any more drinks.

For my next try, I think I really want to try and have an “accident” by doing something that would not only make holding more difficult but actually make me fail utterly, in one instant—something sudden. I am leaning toward spanking or CBT… If you read this report and have ideas on making me piss myself uncontrollably, I’d be willing to try some out.
Glad to hear it went well. The feeling it gives is slightly different than just drinking lots of water and you'll even feel the effects for a bit afterwards as your body has to slow down its momentum again.

Aside from my suggestions, I don't really have any special ways to help coax it out. A lot of it is mental. Any movement and bending can cause differences in pressure that can cause the urge to increase. Also, providing pressure or stimulation on the prostate area can help
Johnpaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 07:06 AM   #6
harddump
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
Also, providing pressure or stimulation on the prostate area can help
I've taken your advise and tried it again.

I progressed through the steps until my belly was once again bloated and will power was the only obstacle to my bladder's release.

Lubed with spit, I inserted my middle finger up my ass and I was immediately assaulted with an intense, almost burning sensation as my stretched-out bladder tried to compress itself. I panicked and pulled the finger out, which caused an even stronger version of this. I really believed I would lose control then, but somehow there was no leakage. Nevertheless encouraged by these signs, I was going to proceed with a more thorough prostate stimulation, but there was something else I wanted to test...

One of the ways I thought I cold cause myself involuntary incontinence was CBT—namely to whack my testicles with an implement. Waddling precariously across the timber floor I retrieved a ping pong bat, bent over with wide legs and paddled my balls as hard as I could. As I flinched, I felt the same intense desperation but it still was not enough—though I wasn't done yet. I used a leather belt this time, folded in half, and the strike landed squarely on my right nut. Both the pain inflicted to the genital and the burning bladder compression should have been enough to force me to create a puddle beneath. Instead, what happened was that I just continued to suffer the pain and the pressure, only to be denied relief by my own brain refusing to send the right signal without the consent of the conscious mind. I was disappointed with this result but only because I was denied the fun of self-inflicted indignity, not because I seemingly proved to have strong bladder control.

I decided to go back to ass fingering and, reaching from the front, eased two fingers into my rectum, wiggling them about to locate prostate. As I began pressing on the male g-spot (with a very full bladder) heat spread through my crotch all the way to the tip of my penis and it started to feel as though I was actually peeing. I hadn't. Not game over yet, not quite. I changed from massaging to finger fucking in and out—all the way in, and all the way out. I quickly discovered that it was the pulling out motion that caused the strongest contractions. Finally, on one of the pull-outs my anus stayed pushed out like I was pooping and I started leaking, at last. Pissing myself was an amusing entertainment, but the release was long and frankly quite painful. My bladder would only leak with a fairly low-pressure stream, and the feeling of utter fullness and desperation persisted even as I pissed for more that 30 seconds continuously. Having had enough, I pinched my foreskin shut (to minimize the mess) and hurried outside to finish peeing. Standing on the grass, I now pushed hard to experience a most satisfying emptying of my challenged bladder.
Old 02-25-2017, 07:21 AM   #7
harddump
Distinguished Member

Default cold shower

I've forgotten to mention it, but cold showers really works for me in making me wanting to pee. I usually let it happen but I can chose not to, as well. I would, still, agree that it's a great method for challenging your bladder holding.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:26 PM   #8
MisterDare

Trying it this weekend girls goodnites on.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:34 PM   #9
MisterDare

So I did this dare, but hardly lasted more than 10 minutes. The good nite was leaking by time my bladder stopped on its own, I honestly had no control over the whole ordeal. I'll try again some other time.
Old 03-17-2022, 06:35 PM   #10
substar
Baby Member

Will try this this weekend. Don't want to loose the post before then
substar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 09:12 PM   #11
BitchRinehart

Default I am new and realy love this dare

This sounds amazing to try for my first dare. Can someone please give me time limits for steps 2-4 with consequences if not completed I have 24 hrs and plenty of thick diapers I will only use diapers no toilet after step 2
BitchRinehart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 01:53 PM   #12
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting. will try next week.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote